Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results and Banter for Friday 9th April

Go down 
+21
Screech Powers
paparazzi
glenn
Ivan Drago
Tomassi
man in black
jchris23
talbotkeeper
Duane
Lodge
Gaz Throops Manager
Gifford
Piemasterflash
Spooner
dave ash
gold boy
ex ressys bossman
Big Ears
Aussie Owl
25 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Empty
PostSubject: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 12:20 pm

Post here

Last edited by Assistant Secretary on Mon 12 Apr 2010, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big Ears

Big Ears

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 8:11 pm

Great Wigston........... 13 - 3 Throops......... bom

just one word..........awwwwwwwwwwsome. cheers
Back to top Go down
ex ressys bossman

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 8:22 pm

Big Ears wrote:
Great Wigston........... 13 - 3 Throops......... bom

just one word..........awwwwwwwwwwsome. cheers
i just watched it! what a game 3-1 down at half time to come back and destroy them second half, it had every thing including a 60 yard screamer (maybe further) and a double hatrick for towers, throops just ran out ov legs and wigston picked up the pace and throops jus couldn't cope, a fantastic display ov attacking football, who needs defenders who can defend when ur team attacks like that
Back to top Go down
gold boy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 8:24 pm

Gotho ob's 0 Webbys 0, few chances from either side and both teams cancelled each other out.
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 8:26 pm

West End Res 3 - 1 The Wheel
Back to top Go down
Spooner

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 8:30 pm

Quote :
West End Res 3 - 1 The Wheel

Gregory, Gamble & Cooper. Awesome first half for west end 3-0 up, bit of holding on towards the end with the wheel grabbing one back and pushing for more
Back to top Go down
gold boy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 8:37 pm

We softened Throops up on weds for u GT Wigston, looking forward to sundays encounter, hopefully we will make it a bit tougher for you.
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 8:46 pm

Sporting wig 8-1 Hood park!Nath williams 2 ,rich saunders 2,dean wade 2,paul murphy,dean waldrum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/sportingwigston

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 9:14 pm

just txt my m8 and he said that mdh knights won 6-2 against little bowden
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 9:30 pm

humbo 5 v 1 birstall

gifford 2 losing one to hurst as secretary messed up and gave me a goal last week
preston 2
hurst 1

decent performance went one nil down nice to move the ball around as a team for a change
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 9:47 pm

Great Wigston 13-3 Throops
k.towers 6
rutter 2
snodin 2
limbert 2
bloxham

first half went 1-0 up then ended up 3-1, half time roasting seemed to do the trick and second half what can i say truelly awesome display by the lads, with sum great goals scored the highlight being joe limberts unbeleivable screamer from inside his own half top corner

just awesome tonight
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 9:54 pm

Gifford wrote:
humbo 5 v 1 birstall

gifford 2 losing one to hurst as secretary messed up and gave me a goal last week
preston 2
hurst 1

decent performance went one nil down nice to move the ball around as a team for a change
That marauding left back helped!! And his assist for Hursty's goal!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 10:05 pm

old boy looking forward to sundays game against u boys we on form at min last 3 games scored 23 conceded 5 not bad going
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 10:08 pm

Gaz Great Wigston Manager wrote:
Great Wigston 13-3 Throops
k.towers 6
rutter 2
snodin 2
limbert 2
bloxham

first half went 1-0 up then ended up 3-1, half time roasting seemed to do the trick and second half what can i say truelly awesome display by the lads, with sum great goals scored the highlight being joe limberts unbeleivable screamer from inside his own half top corner

just awesome tonight

Totally agree,..Gt Wigston if they stay together are destined for the Prem,.awesome attacking display second half,.we only played first half and had better of it but didnt need half time whistle to come.

Just hope we dont get embarrrassed like that next Friday,...Rutter and Towers can be devastating on their day,.like today!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 10:11 pm

Stokes Cup Final

Magna Town 2008 1
Kieran Rowley (24)

Fosse City 3
Lee Creedon (33)
Luke Goddard (62, 89)
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 10:16 pm

leicester bharat talbot 2 leicester foxes 2

great result 4 us unlucky not to win as we had a goal then cross the line but was not given but best we have played all season beaumont be aware
Back to top Go down
jchris23

jchris23

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 3:18 am

shock to great wigston defender simon jones has fractured his ankle is in cast for 6 weeks
came off in the first half within 10 mins after a challenge from throops player
Back to top Go down
jchris23

jchris23

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 9:07 am

With Great Wigston players enjoying a pint or two after their 13 (yes 13) 3 victory over Throops last night in what many considered as a dress rehearsal for next weeks EW foster’s cup final. they are awaking to the shock news that Ace defender Simon Jones has a broken leg. He limped off after trying to play on. But wit a full leg plaster it looks that a large pack of felt tipped pen’s will be all the cup night action this great wigston star will see may be the manager could use the plaster to draw the team tactics on the big night at homes park. As team support floods in for Simon the good news is that even without him the towers boys and shore shot Rutter have their shooting boots well and truly out clean and polished..
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 9:18 am

Really sorry to hear that, no-one likes to see another player get injuries like that. Hope he makes a speedy recovery and is fully fit for next season from all at Throops...
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 9:19 am

all the best to simon hope he recovers for next season
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 11:27 am

Piemasterflash wrote:
Sporting wig 8-1 Hood park!Nath williams 2 ,rich saunders 2,dean wade 2,paul murphy,dean waldrum!

I thought you lot were hoof merchants after what i've seen written on this forum. I was proved very wrong on my assumption! Well played! If Hood Parks keeper wasn't so good it would have been 28-1 !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
Ivan Drago

Ivan Drago

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 1:28 pm

Yeah well played Sporting, was a good game, and believe it or not, us lads have actually enjoyed our first season haha....
Back to top Go down
glenn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 2:20 pm

thanks all who have sent their best ... simon is up and out watching the summer mixed hocky league. and not in tooo much pain .. he is disappointed that he will miss the final next week it because looks like it will be a good game. hope that we don't sit back because a week is a long time in football.. Throops will have licked their wounds and be out for revenge on a cold platter and i don't want to see any sick parrots back at the Winchester after the game. lets hope that the wigston supporters will have a lot to sing about next Saturday hang overs permitting
Back to top Go down
paparazzi

paparazzi

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 3:21 pm

Ivan Drago wrote:
Yeah well played Sporting, was a good game, and believe it or not, us lads have actually enjoyed our first season haha....

Hood Park Rangers for team attitude of the year. cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
Screech Powers

Screech Powers

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 3:37 pm

Tomassi wrote:
Piemasterflash wrote:

I thought you lot were hoof merchants after what i've seen written on this forum. I was proved very wrong on my assumption! Well played! If Hood Parks keeper wasn't so good it would have been 28-1 !!!

Cheers mate, didn't realise we'd got spectators at the match, oh and you don't wanna believe what those nasty Magna people say Smile
Back to top Go down
Screech Powers

Screech Powers

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 3:38 pm

Ivan Drago wrote:

Cheers for the game, you boys are a credit to the league.

If you can keep hold of Stoney and get a couple of his mates signed on, you'll do alright next year.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 10:10 pm

yes with simon jones and jason oliver out with broken leg and tendon injuries it will limit us to the bear bones i now think that throops are the favourites for the foster cup, i hope that simon gets better soon same as jay oliver, im a little bit dissappointed that when throops where losintg bad last night silly tackles went in, maybe to help them in the final lol????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 10:43 pm

Gaz, I've seen your lads throw the teddies out the pram before when losing and go in with silly tackles so you can't moan. I still think you will beat them though as you've got the mental edge over them now!!
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 10:47 pm

All the best simon hope chris dont bore you during your rehab.
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 9:17 am

Gaz Great Wigston Manager wrote:
yes with simon jones and jason oliver out with broken leg and tendon injuries it will limit us to the bear bones i now think that throops are the favourites for the foster cup, i hope that simon gets better soon same as jay oliver, im a little bit dissappointed that when throops where losintg bad last night silly tackles went in, maybe to help them in the final lol????

So the mind games begin,..

It will be damage limitation for us on Friday as those guys went off before you came back and hammered us in the 2nd half, as for silly tackles, yes correct that happens when your pride is hurt Throops arent the first team to have done it and wont be the last. This is probably the most one sided final of this seasons finals, from a personal point of view it will be the last time I don a pair of football boots in a competetive match (if selected No )...unless Throops are that short for the last few league games. Shocked

Yes Great Wigston are the best side in Div 2, and are odds on favourites for the EW Foster cup final I just hope it isnt as embarrassing as last Friday...
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 1:35 pm

lol mind games duane, it wont be anywhere near a hammering i expect it to be a very close final and see it being a 2-1 or maybe 4-3 game for either side, just gunna enjoy the occassion and hope we can walk off with the trophy
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 1:50 pm

If you expect it to be a close final why post on my facebook page 'same again next week me thinks'...?

Or was that after a few shandy's...lol....good win today tho mate,..
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 2:35 pm

Throops to sneak it 1 nil... a duane last minute winner!
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 2:45 pm

Haha,..nice one Liam,..me and last minutes dont usually see each other tho mate,...lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 6:06 pm

gattuso wrote:
Throops to sneak it 1 nil... a duane last minute winner!

50/1 i'll give you for that, minimum bet must be £50, yes or no?
Back to top Go down
Heavy D

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 6:47 pm

All i have to say is dean forty hat-trick, somebody will be in the star until closing tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter for Friday 9th April   Results and Banter for Friday 9th April Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Banter for Friday 9th April
Page 1 of 1