Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 20 February

Go down 
+28
MonkeyBoy
Bobby Dazzler
The Inter Mivan Man
THE MAGICIAN
sean callaghan
tulip
mowmacre fc
Polska legend II
greeeedy
Number1
bullshead athletic
Snash
oily
Jenko
chip douglas
man in black
Duane
spartano1
Hairy Hebrew!
Fishandchips
dezza
Minty
gattuso
NKBomber
Hellboy
Skeems
Tomassi
Gordon
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sean callaghan

Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 2:33 am

the big question in div 4 now is can the nri get caught they have now hit top spot and look the team to beat having results go there way today it was said points would be dropped with top sides playing eachother and they were so will the nri now get caught or run away with it?.
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 2:37 am

greeeedy wrote:
bullshead athletic wrote:
Gordon wrote:
Tell the story of your game
arther moore quarter final; glenfield town 2-4 bullshead athletic , a game of two halfs really! bullies were rampant first half and it could of been embarrasing for glenny, bullies nocked the ball around well on a pitch fit for a pig! second half a mixture of a bad pitch and relaxed performance by the bullies saw a slight glenny reveival! but it was allways gunna go one way! kyle avosa grabbed 2 to continue his hot form! gav mobbs marked his return to the team with 2 goals! 1 a right foot volley! a pleasure to witness! bring on advance

more or less spot on and have to mention the disallowed goal as the ref disallowed it for offside when the linesman didnt even put his flag up (ridiculous descision) but thought we were garbage second half thought it was already over and credit to glenny they really rolled their sleeves up got stuck in and gave it a go.
pitch was a joke too the mud was about knee deep with the corner flags on the best of the ground.
cheers to the glenny lads good bunch even tho some things got heated.

i told you kyle said he was up for it to me on thursday what were his goals like
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 4:11 am

sean callaghan wrote:
the big question in div 4 now is can the nri get caught they have now hit top spot and look the team to beat having results go there way today it was said points would be dropped with top sides playing eachother and they were so will the nri now get caught or run away with it?.

Long, long way to go yet, the results went NRI's way this week but I believe there are going to be many twists and turns between now and the end of April.

It doesn't take long for a shift in change at the top as we have found out our selves, we have had an impressive run of results in a row and some of the top teams have not had it all there own way, but like I said before a defeat or two in quick succession followed by the chasing pack winning a couple and you have a whole new perspective on things.

Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 4:34 am

Would like to express my Respect to the Inter Mivan boys again for there continued attempts to carry on in what must be a very trying season.

These guys have my upmost Respect for trying thier hardest week in and week out, I hope that before the season ends they get a Win in which they crave, they seem a really good bunch of lads and I was impressed to see they had a good 5 subs to call upon too which is quite refreshing to see.

The goal that they scored against us was quality too, lol. Right in the top corner, poor old Widds and a couple of defenders had saved about 4 shots in a row before they finally smashed it into the top corner.

Inter Mivan, all the best for the rest of the season, your a credit to yourselves and the Alliance League.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 7:05 am

sean callaghan wrote:

After this weekends results, and last weekends to an extent, its now in our own hands, particularly with regards Sparta as we now have a points advantage, but we have you boys in two weeks, then Magna again, Bakers Arms twice and Niffy once, so its a fair old run in....i think this race will go down to the last couple of games...which is what we all want.

Agree with Malc - fair do's to the Inter boys, cracking bunch of lads and i think they will hold their own next season in the division they go down too, they are better than Queninborough Park Rangers in my opinion (my only real team to compare them too), so keep going, it will get better!! Oh, and if they fancy beating Bakers/Desford or Niffy that would be helpful!
Back to top Go down
The Inter Mivan Man

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 8:39 am

Nri 11-1 Inter

I would like to blame all the goals on the fact that I did my wrist Saturday playing rugby so I couldn't use my left arm but that's far from the case haha

NRI are class no other way of putting it they hit us hard early killed the game but kept coming back for more, nice to see a team that keep scoring goals still having some banter as well.

We all couldn't believe the difference in quality between the two teams we have played in the last two weeks as they are both title chasers!

One thing is for sure we are all aboard the NRI title push and wish you boys the best, fingers crossed for a cup tie against you maybe next season, best of luck lads!
Back to top Go down
Bobby Dazzler

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 9:28 am

Birstall Rangers 4 CSKA 4

Scrappy match with the lead changing hands on several occasions despite Birstalls dominance, should have won it after going 4-3 up in last minute, but the CSKA keeper comes up for a corner and scores a volley from distance!
CSKA were the happier team at the end having scraped a point!

Fair play for not giving up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 10:24 am

The Inter Mivan Man wrote:
Nri 11-1 Inter

I would like to blame all the goals on the fact that I did my wrist Saturday playing rugby so I couldn't use my left arm but that's far from the case haha

NRI are class no other way of putting it they hit us hard early killed the game but kept coming back for more, nice to see a team that keep scoring goals still having some banter as well.

We all couldn't believe the difference in quality between the two teams we have played in the last two weeks as they are both title chasers!

One thing is for sure we are all aboard the NRI title push and wish you boys the best, fingers crossed for a cup tie against you maybe next season, best of luck lads!

Cheers pal, appreciate the comments. All the best, and see you in a cup some time soon!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 11:12 am

sean callaghan wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Gordon wrote:
arther moore quarter final; glenfield town 2-4 bullshead athletic , a game of two halfs really! bullies were rampant first half and it could of been embarrasing for glenny, bullies nocked the ball around well on a pitch fit for a pig! second half a mixture of a bad pitch and relaxed performance by the bullies saw a slight glenny reveival! but it was allways gunna go one way! kyle avosa grabbed 2 to continue his hot form! gav mobbs marked his return to the team with 2 goals! 1 a right foot volley! a pleasure to witness! bring on advance

more or less spot on and have to mention the disallowed goal as the ref disallowed it for offside when the linesman didnt even put his flag up (ridiculous descision) but thought we were garbage second half thought it was already over and credit to glenny they really rolled their sleeves up got stuck in and gave it a go.
pitch was a joke too the mud was about knee deep with the corner flags on the best of the ground.

i told you kyle said he was up for it to me on thursday what were his goals like

all 4 of our goals were very good goals kyle with 2 bullets and mobbsy with a sublime chip and a great volley
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 12:45 pm

tulip wrote:
kind regards from Benidorm-come on you Foxes (sunday League and chapionship) cheers

bounce

Benidorm..... Cool a bit warmer than this ##ithole of a country, how long have you got left over there?
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 1:21 pm

greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Gordon wrote:

hope we dont have a game scheduled for when you play advance in the semis, i reckon it will be a quality game to see.....on the subject of ridiculous decisions there was a few in our game today!!!!!

i hope we get accies ground to play them at as lutterworth is a total sand pit. should be a close game if we start from the off but if we dont peform at any minute of the game i suspect we'll get punished need to be top drawer to get thru i know that Wink

As far as I'm aware, we're hosting MDH Knights v Sparta Parva in the Stokes Cup at the Accies ground I'm afraid, so unless it gets swapped, they get the top pitch to play on. We haven't had a game on it this week, so weather permitting, it should be in good shape for a semi-final, as usual.

First win for the Accies since September yesterday, beat Hurricanes 5-1 at their place, could have been 10.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 1:24 pm

MonkeyBoy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Gordon wrote:

hope we dont have a game scheduled for when you play advance in the semis, i reckon it will be a quality game to see.....on the subject of ridiculous decisions there was a few in our game today!!!!!

i hope we get accies ground to play them at as lutterworth is a total sand pit. should be a close game if we start from the off but if we dont peform at any minute of the game i suspect we'll get punished need to be top drawer to get thru i know that Wink

As far as I'm aware, we're hosting MDH Knights v Sparta Parva in the Stokes Cup at the Accies ground I'm afraid, so unless it gets swapped, they get the top pitch to play on. We haven't had a game on it this week, so weather permitting, it should be in good shape for a semi-final, as usual.

First win for the Accies since September yesterday, beat Hurricanes 5-1 at their place, could have been 10.

yeah just seen on the fixtures we playing at lutterworth thats gonna be ugly playing on a beach....might be barefoot not boots and shinny's lol!
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 2:04 pm

saff lounge 5 azul 2

20 minutes gone and we are 1-0 up and im thinking there is no way we are conceding against these today, i believed we were on our way to a 1st clean sheet of the season, all of a sudden from nowhere we panic at the back but our keeper is just about to dive on the ball near the penalty spot and then bang our defender kicks it at the keeper while trying to launch it away from goal, it flies into the net at 100 miles an hour, outrageous goal and looking back it is 1 of the funniest goals ive ever seen, within 2 minutes of that calamity we go 2-1 down and thats how it stayed at ht, 2nd half we came out and took control of the match and it ended up a very comfortable victory, not as happy as i should be though because we should have won this game 6 or 7-0, not 5-2
Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 2:05 pm

Hellboy wrote:
tulip wrote:
kind regards from Benidorm-come on you Foxes (sunday League and chapionship) cheers

bounce

Benidorm..... Cool a bit warmer than this ##ithole of a country, how long have you got left over there?
back Thursday i'm afraid-21C at the moment (2pm UK time) Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 4:43 pm

Hellboy wrote:
tulip wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
tulip wrote:

bounce

back Thursday i'm afraid-21C at the moment (2pm UK time) Cool Cool

I'm ##kin sitting here, full of flu, freezing my nuts off ! dont suppose you fancy a quick exchange?

Have a san miguel for me.
will do at 1 euro/PINT-but not the exchange
Back to top Go down
GT

GT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 8:10 pm

Sparta Moshdock 4 GTFC 6

A cracking game from start to finish. we went 2 down in the 1st half then got it back to 22 early in the 2nd half we then went 3 -2 up only for Moshdock to make it 3 all, then 4-3 to us, moshdock came back agian. it was end to end stuff. Extra time came and we hit 2 early goals to finaaly nail the tie, one of the most entertaining games i've been involved in, and played in a good spirit Moshdock played great and i'm sure they will go on to win the league. Also a big thanks to them for inviting us to their pub for some food.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 9:55 pm

Desford 2 - 0 Superfly FC.

After last weks dreadful result i didn't know what to expect.
Superfly were down a few including no keeper.
Three new signings which all looked promising.

Superfly were all over Desford for the first 10 - 15 minutes missing a few golden chances.
Desford missied an open goal after the Superfly keeper completly miss kicked it to Costello (Desford) who pushed it wide from a tight angle.
Shortly after Desford scored.

2nd half was very evenly matched although Desford did manage to get another.
Could have go

Only a little uproar between the lads after a Desford player went in hard and late, Wasn't intentional. Had to hold my head in shame after the Superfly victim said "I ruin your life" Embarassed

Desford are a good bunch of lads that play good football, Can see them in the top 3 come the end.

Credit were credits due, Our referee Steve Hill didn't make a wrong dicision.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 12:00 am

Joey Barton wrote:

Superfly were all over Desford for the first 10 - 15 minutes missing a few golden chances.
Desford missied an open goal after the Superfly keeper completly miss kicked it to Costello (Desford) who pushed it wide from a tight angle.

Could have go

Only a little uproar between the lads after a Desford player went in hard and late, Wasn't intentional. Had to hold my head in shame after the Superfly victim said "I ruin your life" Embarassed

Desford are a good bunch of lads that play good football, Can see them in the top 3 come the end.

I SAY THIS TO ALL BE CORRECT APART FROM THE CHALLENGE MATE NOT SURE HOW LATE IT WAS I WOULD SAY A GOOD 60-40 JUST THAT YOUR LAD CAME OFF THE WORSE AND SORRY ABOUT THAT IT WAS A GOOD EVENLY MATCHED GAME IN ALL AND WE ALL FELT THAT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN THE SIDE SPARTA BEAT THE WEEK BEFORE YOU HAVE GOT A FEW GOOD LADS DOWN THERE MATE BUT WHY YOU PLAY THE BLACK LAD CHAZ (???) AT RIGHT BACK I DONT KNOW HE LOOKED YOU BEST PLAYER ALONG WITH NO 15 ASH IN MIDFIELD ALSO LOOKING A DECENT LAD AND ALTHOUGH IT WAS AN EVENLY MATCHED GAME I FELT WE CONTROLLED A BIT MORE AND LOOKED MORE A THREAT BUT IN SAYING THAT IF YOU LADS PLAY LIKE THAT WEEK IN WEEK OUT YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING BEAT 10-0 AGAIN THIS SEASON

SORRY AGAIN FOR CAUSING SUCH HAND BAGS ALL ABOUT NOTHING REALLY I FELT AND EVEN YOUR LAD SAID THE SAME 2 MINS LATER BUT COSTELLO LIFE IS RUINED ALREADY NOT HAD SEX FOR 1 YEAR HIS CAR BEEN ROBBED AND WAS SMASHED UP HE CAN NOT GET NEAR SPENCE WITH GOALS I WONT GO ON ANYMORE AS YOU SEE MY POINT BUT YES IT WAS THE FUNNIEST COMMENT I HAVE HEARD ON A SUNDAY MORNING. GOOD LUCK MATE

Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 12:09 am

sean callaghan wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:

Could have go

I SAY THIS TO ALL BE CORRECT APART FROM THE CHALLENGE MATE NOT SURE HOW LATE IT WAS I WOULD SAY A GOOD 60-40 JUST THAT YOUR LAD CAME OFF THE WORSE AND SORRY ABOUT THAT IT WAS A GOOD EVENLY MATCHED GAME IN ALL AND WE ALL FELT THAT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN THE SIDE SPARTA BEAT THE WEEK BEFORE YOU HAVE GOT A FEW GOOD LADS DOWN THERE MATE BUT WHY YOU PLAY THE BLACK LAD CHAZ (???) AT RIGHT BACK I DONT KNOW HE LOOKED YOU BEST PLAYER ALONG WITH NO 15 ASH IN MIDFIELD ALSO LOOKING A DECENT LAD AND ALTHOUGH IT WAS AN EVENLY MATCHED GAME I FELT WE CONTROLLED A BIT MORE AND LOOKED MORE A THREAT BUT IN SAYING THAT IF YOU LADS PLAY LIKE THAT WEEK IN WEEK OUT YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING BEAT 10-0 AGAIN THIS SEASON

SORRY AGAIN FOR CAUSING SUCH HAND BAGS ALL ABOUT NOTHING REALLY I FELT AND EVEN YOUR LAD SAID THE SAME 2 MINS LATER BUT COSTELLO LIFE IS RUINED ALREADY NOT HAD SEX FOR 1 YEAR HIS CAR BEEN ROBBED AND WAS SMASHED UP HE CAN NOT GET NEAR SPENCE WITH GOALS I WONT GO ON ANYMORE AS YOU SEE MY POINT BUT YES IT WAS THE FUNNIEST COMMENT I HAVE HEARD ON A SUNDAY MORNING. GOOD LUCK MATE

I did say it wasn't intentional.

Jaz and Ash were only signed on that day but looked good.
The reason he was stuck in Right back was due to our keeper being a CB and our replacement CB being our RB.

Full team next week so wont be happy with anything less then 3 points.

Last edited by Joey Barton on Tue 22 Feb 2011, 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 12:23 am

YOU HAVE GOT A COUPLE OF VERY HARD FIXTURES COMING UP LOOKING AT THAT MATE 3 POINTS WOULD BE VERY GOOD AND YOU DO START TAKING SOME POINTS OF THE TOP SIDES I JUST MENTIONED IF YOU PLAY LIKE THAT AND CAN KEEP THE LADS YOU HAVE SIGNED MATE MIGHT BE A BETTER END TO THE SEASON FOR YOU THAN PEOPLE EXPECT WHERE DID YOU PLAY MATE AND I WILL SAY IT WAS MENTIONED AT HALF TIME JUST HOW MUCH FUN YOU BOYS WERE HAVING WHICH IS NICE TO SEE ON A SUNDAY GOOD BUNCH OF LADS PITTY ONLY 4 CAME BACK FOR SOME GRUB BUT OUR LADS WERE HAPPY AS IT MEANT MORE FOR THEM.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 12:29 am

sean callaghan wrote:
YOU HAVE GOT A COUPLE OF VERY HARD FIXTURES COMING UP LOOKING AT THAT MATE 3 POINTS WOULD BE VERY GOOD AND YOU DO START TAKING SOME POINTS OF THE TOP SIDES I JUST MENTIONED IF YOU PLAY LIKE THAT AND CAN KEEP THE LADS YOU HAVE SIGNED MATE MIGHT BE A BETTER END TO THE SEASON FOR YOU THAN PEOPLE EXPECT WHERE DID YOU PLAY MATE AND I WILL SAY IT WAS MENTIONED AT HALF TIME JUST HOW MUCH FUN YOU BOYS WERE HAVING WHICH IS NICE TO SEE ON A SUNDAY GOOD BUNCH OF LADS PITTY ONLY 4 CAME BACK FOR SOME GRUB BUT OUR LADS WERE HAPPY AS IT MEANT MORE FOR THEM.

I didn't play mate, only just managed to get promoted to linesman.
And i did also take advantage of the food :-)
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 12:37 am

A few of the lads had work and were only on a 2 hour break otherwise they would have finished all the grub.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 12:38 am

sean callaghan wrote:

greedy bleeders will there be a doggy bag spare next time i dont get sunday dinner Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 12:52 am

greeeedy wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:

greedy bleeders will there be a doggy bag spare next time i dont get sunday dinner Crying or Very sad

WILL GIVE IT KYLE FOR YOU BUT MIGHT BE A BIT OLD BY THE TIME YOU GET IT THE GRUB IS NORMALLY NOT TOO BAD BUT I WOULD NOT EAT IT PERSONALLY BIT FUSSY MYSELF PREFER JUST THE LIQUID

AND YES WIDDS BEFORE YOU ASK YOU CAN ALSO HAVE SOME AS WE HAVE GOT YOU IN 2 WEEKS HOPE YOU CAN WAIT THAT LONG BIG GAME SUNDAY FOR YOU SO STRICT DIET
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 1:18 am

sean callaghan wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:

WILL GIVE IT KYLE FOR YOU BUT MIGHT BE A BIT OLD BY THE TIME YOU GET IT THE GRUB IS NORMALLY NOT TOO BAD BUT I WOULD NOT EAT IT PERSONALLY BIT FUSSY MYSELF PREFER JUST THE LIQUID

AND YES WIDDS BEFORE YOU ASK YOU CAN ALSO HAVE SOME AS WE HAVE GOT YOU IN 2 WEEKS HOPE YOU CAN WAIT THAT LONG BIG GAME SUNDAY FOR YOU SO STRICT DIET

yeah might be cold by then whats the postman like round there sundays? Laughing
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 1:46 am

WELL AS YOU MAY KNOW I THOUGHT KYLE WOULD BE IDEAL AS HE DELIEVERS FOOD IN HIS VAN ANYWAY AND HE IS NORMALLY LATE DOING THAT SO WONT MAKE MUCH DIFFERENCE PROBLEM IS HE WONT FIND YOU CAUSE THE LAZY TWIT WONT GET A SAT NAV AND CAN NOT READ A FECKING MAP GOOD JOB HE IS GOING OUT WITH BOSSES DAUGHTER AND IS A SOUND LAD OR HE WOULD BE ON THE ROCK AND ROLL Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 6:55 am

Spot on Sean. We Will make the most of that offer. Usually get about ten of us down. Shall we draw straws for the result then just get on it down the pub early doors?
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 10:27 am

GT wrote:
Sparta Moshdock 4 GTFC 6

A cracking game from start to finish. we went 2 down in the 1st half then got it back to 22 early in the 2nd half we then went 3 -2 up only for Moshdock to make it 3 all, then 4-3 to us, moshdock came back agian. it was end to end stuff. Extra time came and we hit 2 early goals to finaaly nail the tie, one of the most entertaining games i've been involved in, and played in a good spirit Moshdock played great and i'm sure they will go on to win the league. Also a big thanks to them for inviting us to their pub for some food.

Totally agree with everything you said there mate, and hopefully (if we get promoted) a sign of what we can expect week-in, week-out next season. Played in completely the right spirit with a bit of banter every now and again on and off the pitch but all was good at the end. No problem with the pub, thanks for bringing so many back and taking FULL advantage of the food! Wink
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 9:40 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Spot on Sean. We Will make the most of that offer. Usually get about ten of us down. Shall we draw straws for the result then just get on it down the pub early doors?

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN TO ME WILL MAYBE SEE WHAT THE SCORE IS AT 1/2 TIME 1ST AND THEN MAKE A CALL
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 11:22 am

sean callaghan wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN TO ME WILL MAYBE SEE WHAT THE SCORE IS AT 1/2 TIME 1ST AND THEN MAKE A CALL

We're not deaf ya know..
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 11:32 pm

Hellboy wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

We're not deaf ya know..

IS THAT DEAF OR DAFT confused
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 11:07 am

pardon!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 12:24 pm

tulip wrote:

bounce

Are you back yet young man, back to the nitty gritty, -2 -3 -4 degrees on Monday....payback time, time for you to suffer.

That'll teach you to go on your hols..
Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 9:09 pm

Hellboy wrote:
tulip wrote:

bounce

Are you back yet young man, back to the nitty gritty, -2 -3 -4 degrees on Monday....payback time, time for you to suffer.

That'll teach you to go on your hols..
back tonight at 7pm, 24C WHEN WE LEFT. If only I was a young man and not an OAP in age, but not in body or mind Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 10:32 am

Ya never too old for anything.

Get that garden dug, sitting there still in the holiday mood.
Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 10:43 am

Hellboy wrote:

garden and allotment sorted weeks ago,still find something to do
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 2:07 pm

tulip wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Lets hope you've got your beetroots ready, i love big round red things.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 4:01 pm

Hellboy wrote:
tulip wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Lets hope you've got your beetroots ready, i love big round red things.
. Helly, sounds like you have been checking Widds bottom out. Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 6:01 pm

Cheek of it! boom boom!!! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 6:35 pm

bum! bum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 20 February   Banter for Sunday 20 February - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 20 February
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2