Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 13 February

Go down 
+33
mowmacre fc
Coley21
Paulo
MISFIT
Vintage 9
exact
Linkin Ji Sung Park
THE MAGICIAN
Joey Barton
scouse1
LoneRanger38
EJT09
bpmsmurf
spartano1
gattuso
Rusty Nuts
Skeems
saff lounge
browny15lfc
NKBear
Jim royle
dezza
sean callaghan
Plough new boy
The Inter Mivan Man
L.K.F.C
Minty
Number1
NKBomber
Hellboy
dan_mitchell_WRFC
spartamoshdock
Gordon
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 7:03 pm

Was a bad day at office but Yup three points, and i got to practice my superman/salmon impression in second half! Think phoenix had four very good players, keeper, left back, right wing and little tricky ginger lad.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 7:05 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Wigston Rangers 6 - 2 HPR,
Good second half performance for once, 1-1 at half time. Was a good game, good luck to Hood Park for the rest of the season.

a hat-trick in this weather? i thought you'd have been more worried about your hair Wink

I was terribly concerned, I feel alot like a wet dog at this moment in time. But yeah was a nice hat trick aswell Wink

I'd wear my pick dress, if it meant i'd score a hat-trick.

I might try that next week afro
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 7:06 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Was a bad day at office but Yup three points, and i got to practice my superman/salmon impression in second half! Think phoenix had four very good players, keeper, left back, right wing and little tricky ginger lad.

I think the tricky ginger lad, plays in the Midland Alliance, a very good player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 7:07 pm

Done his knee cartilidge and was put in a splint.
Few injuries at moment and our centre half is going snow boarding next week! Watch this space!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 7:08 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Good second half performance for once, 1-1 at half time. Was a good game, good luck to Hood Park for the rest of the season.

a hat-trick in this weather? i thought you'd have been more worried about your hair Wink

I was terribly concerned, I feel alot like a wet dog at this moment in time. But yeah was a nice hat trick aswell Wink

I'd wear my pick dress, if it meant i'd score a hat-trick.

I might try that next week afro

You can borrow mine....size-18.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 7:16 pm

Jim royle wrote:
Being from Liverpool! Oh sorry I thought u said disability!

i've heard they might be getting the 3pts back, the ones deducted at the begging of the season.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 7:17 pm

doubt that 1 helly ... pretty much no chance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 7:25 pm

Not happening. Can nip that in the bud. Unless the original documents turn up, the points are gone. Would have been top if not
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 7:28 pm

We will try and do it the hard way... up the NRI
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 7:35 pm

NRI very good team! Unity is key no time for individuals, to many good players playing well together! Great manager great bunch keep working hard good things will come!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 7:38 pm

Agree with that....got no grief today for making a cock up, dont think there has been any arguing this season on the pitch so far, and we have Scouse and Denty in the team lol
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 7:47 pm

u miss the arguments in goal widds... andy and mark are always arguin... normally about whos got top bunk tho lol
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 8:01 pm

Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Long way to go. Unfortunately i would be surprised if Scouse was back that soon denty. Hope he is. Giving it everything and delighted to have pulled back a massive points deficit from before Christmas.

Whats his injury?

not quite sure yet helly was the hospital have got me back in on the 1 st of march to re asess it as it was to swollen to tell anything as it looking like ligaments or cartlige and they have put me in a splint which is poor so have just took it off and binned it. hoping in nothing more than a pull or slight tear but dont think i will be that lucky can always hope though as would love to b back playing again before the end of the season for are big run in..
will still b there n the side lines till then though cheering the lads on
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 8:07 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Some crazy results today, heard Sparta won 10-0 as well, against Superfly, wondering if the new lads they got in didnt turn up? Be interested to hear from Joey Baton/Spartano

Wasn't there until just before half time, Wish i hadn't bothered.
That ashamed i couldn't even go into the changing rooms after the game.

Everybody will be getting a kick up the arse next week!
Might even put a kit on myself!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 8:10 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Some crazy results today, heard Sparta won 10-0 as well, against Superfly, wondering if the new lads they got in didnt turn up? Be interested to hear from Joey Baton/Spartano

Jeees things are bad! ;-)
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 8:13 pm

scouse1 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Long way to go. Unfortunately i would be surprised if Scouse was back that soon denty. Hope he is. Giving it everything and delighted to have pulled back a massive points deficit from before Christmas.

Whats his injury?

not quite sure yet helly was the hospital have got me back in on the 1 st of march to re asess it as it was to swollen to tell anything as it looking like ligaments or cartlige and they have put me in a splint which is poor so have just took it off and binned it. hoping in nothing more than a pull or slight tear but dont think i will be that lucky can always hope though as would love to b back playing again before the end of the season for are big run in..

Nice one scouse lad.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 8:16 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Jeees things are bad! ;-)

Haha hopefully and one off bad week!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 8:40 pm

gattuso wrote:

Totally correct - absolutely no chance.
Back to top Go down
Linkin Ji Sung Park

Linkin Ji Sung Park

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 8:48 pm

Gordon wrote:
gattuso wrote:

Totally correct - absolutely no chance.

Saucer of Milk Gordon!
Back to top Go down
exact

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 8:51 pm

Was lucky enough to see the Sporting v Trinderbox game today....weird! Five nil to Trinderbox at half time and Sporting losing two key players to injuries early on, it looked like it could be ten before too long-----Wrong! After being totally outplayed in the first half, the half time oranges seemed to kick Sporting into life. Four great goals and it was fun to see the mighty Trinderbox lose their cool and their manager blame the referee for everything. I might go and watch Trinderbox again if all their games are this enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 10:52 pm

exact wrote:
Was lucky enough to see the Sporting v Trinderbox game today....weird! Five nil to Trinderbox at half time and Sporting losing two key players to injuries early on, it looked like it could be ten before too long-----Wrong! After being totally outplayed in the first half, the half time oranges seemed to kick Sporting into life. Four great goals and it was fun to see the mighty Trinderbox lose their cool and their manager blame the referee for everything. I might go and watch Trinderbox again if all their games are this enjoyable.

I thought we (sporting) started pretty well and then proceeded to give Trinderbox 4 goal out of the 5 through defensive mistakes. Had to reshape at half time and have a few stern words with our lads. We got the reaction that we wanted and in the end i think we deserved something from the game. One thing for sure Trinderbox don't like a physical game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
MISFIT

MISFIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 8:26 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Well done Dan. Highlight of the game was your mate falling to the ground about 3 times in the game howling like he had giving birth and then jumped up and continued playing with no problem.
Rubbish weather and a little bit of luck in the second half mate. 2 own goals and a floated corner blew in by the wind and a penalty. The usual self destruction by HPR
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 10:14 am

The Inter Mivan Man wrote:
Inter Mivan 1-3 Magna Town

No one saw a result this close. Inter took the lead through a screamer and Magna leveled 2 mins later with an equally good goal. The game was 50-50 then Magna took the lead just before half time with a goal from a set piece which I just couldn't get too. Second half we dug deep and would not let Magna rest, they tested me on a number of occasions and I even suprised myself with some saves, but our lads made it hard from them not giving them time on the ball. 5 mins to go we put a header over the bar from a corner. Last kick off the game Magna made it 3-1 with a goal from a good break. Great game to be apart of hopefully we showed are good enough for one win this season! Very proud of our lads today

Inter Mivan 1 - 3 Magna Town
Eddy Isufi (2)
Leon Blaber

Missing our goalkeeper and top goal scorer was never going to be easy, defended the slope and wind first half, doing it well to be honest. their player will be reliving that goal for a while, done by another worldy again!but our boys passed the ball well and fully deserved the victory, trying to get back shattered confidence aint easy!!

Fair play to the Inter lads, never stopped trying and looked a lot more like a team then when we first played them back in September. Another chance next week to build that confidence against a very good Bees Knees side who will be a good test for us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 10:17 am

GT 4 Wigston United 3
Olly Preston
Cole Brookfield 2
Adam Stacey

Bare 11 again yesterday due to injuries! had to start the game with 10 men, an injured left back in goal, a midfielder with a groin strain and a chest infection! Daz Taylor came on 10minutes in considering he's injured with a bad knee, and to top it all off me upfront!! Was a real battling performance which was made eaiser with our centre half turning up at half time after celebrating his 21st birthday round a random birds house in beaumont leys!! lol Once we went 4-1 up we dropped off and let them back into the game. Was in the end a good win to get us back on track in the league! No doubt well have a full squad next weekend for the quater finals...

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 10:36 am

Quote :
Sorry, fat thumbs and a smart phone-keep going to wrong thread!

I got suspended for doing this, boy how times have changed, (he says weeping and sobbing) yes yes, fat thumbs, on fat hands, on fat arms, on fat torso, on fat legs, on fat feet, on fat diet on....fat planet ....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 10:39 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
scouse1 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Whats his injury?

Nice one scouse lad.

So when do you get married then?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 10:42 am

scouse1 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Whats his injury?

Look after your knees, thats what c0cked me up in the end, take your time and listen to the advice from the powers that be.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 10:45 am

MISFIT wrote:

Well done Dan. Highlight of the game was your mate falling to the ground about 3 times in the game howling like he had giving birth and then jumped up and continued playing with no problem.

Did his mummy run on with the baby wipe's?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 11:17 am

Hellboy wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
scouse1 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Whats his injury?

Nice one scouse lad.

When we do Helly you will be first on the stag doo invites
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 11:25 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
scouse1 wrote:

Nice one scouse lad.

What even before Widds, Denty, Striker,scouse, Jim Royal???????????????
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 11:43 am

Absolutely delighted with this result, still rate Phoenix as one of the best sides we have played this season, we NRI didn't start to great and were being given the run around for the early exchanges from some good football by Phoenix and some quality movement off the ball.

NRI went infront against the run of play and thought that might kick us into gear but Phoenix replied striaght from the kick-off, we gradually started working our way back into the game and scored a couple of quality goals, one a great team move and the other a sublime bit of skill from Dave Ilinicki.

Second half was a lot more comfortable and we could have scored a few more goals, to be fair Phoenix had a few chances too but I thought we were in control and never in doubt.

Again some QUALITY finishes from our boyz, all 3 strikers are in tip top form. Injuries are stacking up at the minute which aint good, down to the bare bones at the minute.

Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 11:44 am

Hellboy wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
scouse1 wrote:

Nice one scouse lad.

What even before Widds, Denty, Striker,scouse, Jim Royal???????????????

Mr Motivator ??? OF COURSE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 11:57 am

E
Hellboy wrote:
Quote :
Sorry, fat thumbs and a smart phone-keep going to wrong thread!

I got suspended for doing this, boy how times have changed, (he says weeping and sobbing) yes yes, fat thumbs, on fat hands, on fat arms, on fat torso, on fat legs, on fat feet, on fat diet on....fat planet ....

yes but you don't contribute anywhere near the amount the NRI does-financially speaking!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 12:26 pm

Oh do behave, you only pay fines, if you wasn't so naughty, you could play for freeeee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 1:02 pm

But if we were not so naughty, it wouldnt be so much fun!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 1:40 pm

I don't know what you mean.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 3:15 pm

hoskins vs aberdale
awfull game 8-1 we won played really awfull missing plyers galore went in goal again only 2subs.. big diference needed next week for a massive game against foxes . 2 words:
neil ball
3 hat-tricks in 3 games .
oh and a big thank you to N R I for our new match ball nice mitre in the bush was found cheers then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 3:44 pm

So are you going to do the decent thing then and.....please can we have our ball back!!!
We lost two balls, a Jubilani (keep that one!) and then a tasty mitre....i will come and pick it up.....
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 4:01 pm

sold it to bullshead for 10er
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 4:05 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
hoskins vs aberdale
awfull game 8-1 we won played really awfull missing plyers galore went in goal again only 2subs.. big diference needed next week for a massive game against foxes . 2 words:
neil ball
3 hat-tricks in 3 games .
oh and a big thank you to N R I for our new match ball nice mitre in the bush was found cheers then

Would just like to point out that this was not the outcome of our strikers, maybe our keeper taking a goal kick or something.

Cheers Mr Hoskins for letting us know, very noble of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 February   Banter for Sunday 13 February - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 13 February
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next