Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 16 January

Go down 
+29
THE MAGICIAN
phoenix_flyer
NiffyA
Paulo
Coley21
dezza
greeeedy
Polska legend II
Phoenix_United
spartano1
The Inter Mivan Man
mowmacre fc
Plough new boy
king of the chavs
spartamoshdock
Jimmyb
gattuso
bpmsmurf
Fishandchips
LCFCHOTSHOT
Minty
Hellboy
dee_aitcho
dan_mitchell_WRFC
L.K.F.C
Number1
TeeKayeWun
Gordon
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bullshead athletic

Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: hahaha   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 5:27 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
what a performance us hoskins lads put in today after our keeper and our center half was injured we had to make some changes and every single player put 100% and we fullly deserved the win and hopefully bullshead next round OOOOPS JUST HEARD THEY GOT BEAT BY A DIV 4 TEAM HAHA ALL THAT SLAGGING OFF THEY WAS SAYING ABOUT HOSKINS UNLUCKY ALWAYS NEXT YEAR..
moshdock caused us few problems first 10 mins off both halfs but we dealt with there danger and after aron preston went off at half time they wasnt as good as first half very young team we got stuck in and went inhard on tackles and everything went in our favour .. and gotta say thanks to the moshdock lads for coming down for the grub and good luck for the county cup and league
i just heard one of your players wants to sign for us! watch this space! the transfer form will follow shortly
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 6:22 pm

New Road Inn having a gobby left hand side ...never lol... was a good game, was happy i kept ryan quiet most of the game. Was good playing against DC and whitey aswell
Back to top Go down
phoenixGK

phoenixGK

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 3:00 pm

hahaha cheers ash for clearing that up, years of practice getting strong wrists Wink haha was a good game on sunday wind definately spoilt it though should be a good game in the return at our ground bit of bigger pitch with more room to play on. should be a tight season in the end but i think sparta will just edge it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 3:14 pm

Controversial there PhoenixGK....whatever happens, i just hope our three point deduction isnt key
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 6:07 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Definitely Magna, your game will be a great one to watch as you both play similar footie. I reckon your sides both play with lots of pace and move the ball forward quickly so i expect at least 12 goals from your games in total. Is this the tightest division (4)? I havent looked at any others, but in div 4, i think there are still four teams in with a big shout on the league?

Last year was quite tight, 3 main teams ran away with it in the end, Fosse, Humberstone and Sporting with us 4th. We took 2 points out of nine against them so they deservedly went up! Think this year is more about the teams slightly below the top 3 being abale to nick points especially teams like Bees Knees who are on a good run, Desford and Phoenix, am always convinved they will give any team a good game and could take points off you.

I agree mate, i think that bees knees, phoenix, bakers arms, us, you, niffy, sparta and poss beaumont could take points off each other. Our games in hand are key, if we win them, and go ahead of you, i think we will take some catching, its always easier when you have points in the bag, even if potentially we are in a better position than you...top effort though on all teams parts

think your still 2 points behind us after your games in hand, but obviously we have to meet again yet. But shoudl be very interesting. Beaumont were just missing a striker really yesterday and once they hadnt scored with the wind it was always gona be difficult as the ball from goal kicks just came swirling back towards them

there are a few teams who can cause upsets in div 4 i reckon. us personally have had a tough job getting 11 out on the field. got a good draw vs niffy starting with 10 men last week but has been a struggle.
we didnt start as we should first half on sunday which was disappointing and were always chasing the game from then on in but you guys were good value for the win and are a top side. richie's been a bit unlucky in the last few games for us and has been missing his regular strike partner but he has been scoring goals, its just a shame that we been missing our main ball winners but things will turn around.

im confident though with players coming back from injury and the signings we are due to make that we will be much better in the second half of the season. we will definately cause upsets like we used to a few years ago.

all the best for the rest of the season to magna and was good to see riley and kieron again! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 16 January
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3