Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 22 January

Go down 
+31
Pete Mourinho
Mivan are going up
hotshot66
BULLIT
THE MAGICIAN
WILKSY
smidge30
The Anchorman
lingers
Rwhite08
Spy
Skeems
Hairy Hebrew!
riley
mowmacre fc
Hellboy
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Sneijder10
browny15lfc
Snash
spartamoshdock
PEEWEE
the goalie
NKBomber
LoneRanger38
Widds
whiteeagles
Sparta3
Jimmyb
Gifford
Gordon
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter for Sunday 22 January Empty
PostSubject: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 8:12 pm

Hopefully all games will get played today - tell us about your efforts
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 12:46 pm

Tough game today got to 5-0 then went sleep let three in and if there were another ten mins we may have thrown it but held on for the win in the end good game
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 1:14 pm

Star & Garter 5 - 0 Fosse City

Went into the game today without a few key players including our keeper, was always going to be a big ask against a team with the quality that Star have available to them.

We had the assistance of the wind in the first half and created by far the better chances only to go in 1-0 down when a routine clearance for our stand in keeper bobbled through for a tap in for Star. In truth I don't think they could have argued if we had reached half time 2 or 3 to the good.

2nd half was a different story, wind seemed to pick up and we barely crossed the half way line. Was backs to the wall for the full 45 but in the end Star just had too much quality. Credit to our lads though as we stuck to the task and gave our all.

All the best to Star for the rest of the season, hopefully we will have gone out to the eventual winners.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 1:17 pm

Kajima 3 - 5 LDA

2 for Mark Green, Matt Wilkes, Jacob Gregory & Stu Pratt.

We made the most of the crazy wind in the first half and went in 3-1 up. Should probably have been 5 or 6.

Kajima pulled one back almost straight after the half time. We weathered a bit of a storm and ext ded the lead again to 4-2 and then added the 5th with some great football. Kajima pulled back a consolation towards the end.

Lots of chances wasted in the mad conditions for both sides but I think we deserved the win in the end.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 1:43 pm

White Eagles 2-1 The Wheel

Were getting back to form now following a disappointing performance vs Bowden last week. We fully controlled the game from start to finish and our goalkeeper only had one save to make in the first half and then wheel grabbed a late consolation at the end. Weve now only lost 1 of our last 8 league games winning 5 of them. I look forward to a late charge in the season.

Sammy McIlroy the ref was fantastic and kept control of a game that was getting a bit feisty at times. Excellent.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 1:48 pm

won 6-1 today. Thought we did brilliantly in first half against the wind, kept it 1-1 and prob could have had the lead. Second half kaffir struggled after having two lads sent off. Hat-trick of penalties for andy ilnicki. Our new look forward line worked very hard. Midfield and defence did great as well. Considering the conditions prob our best performance this season. Credit to kaffir for not stopping. Thought their keeper and captain were the stand out players.
Next week should see us with full squad for first time this season which is great news for the run in
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 1:57 pm

Superfly 5-2 kilworth

Top draw performance today we were solid we was missing our rock in centre of the park this week but we played as a team we were 2-0 up at half time with the wind and within 10 mins of 2nd half it went 2-2 due to us not judging strength of the wind and then played kilworth iff the park and im sure they would even agree tge last 35 we was tremendous against the wind we played some great football and went 5-2 winners which takes us top of the table which i am over the moon about and proud of us as a team.when i came in to manage 6 weeks ago superfly were 9th and between me ,nick and jay weve really built a top footballing side..well done lads
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 2:16 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Superfly 5-2 kilworth

Top draw performance today we were solid we was missing our rock in centre of the park this week but we played as a team we were 2-0 up at half time with the wind and within 10 mins of 2nd half it went 2-2 due to us not judging strength of the wind and then played kilworth iff the park and im sure they would even agree tge last 35 we was tremendous against the wind we played some great football and went 5-2 winners which takes us top of the table which i am over the moon about and proud of us as a team.when i came in to manage 6 weeks ago superfly were 9th and between me ,nick and jay weve really built a top footballing side..well done lads

You did deserve the win today, but never played us off the park. You scored 2 with the wind first half as we did second, you then defended well and scored 3 on the break. Keeper handling had a lot to do with that! To be fair you should have been 8-0 up with the wind in the first half but you were carrying your number 9 who was woeful in front of goal!
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 2:17 pm

won 4 nil today crazy wind coming from everywhere both sides done well and tried to play
football but thursmaston not experienced enough bunch of young lads so all the best to them for the rest of the season and another clean sheet for us so good job allround
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 2:19 pm

NKBomber wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Superfly 5-2 kilworth

You did deserve the win today, but never played us off the park. You scored 2 with the wind first half as we did second, you then defended well and scored 3 on the break. Keeper handling had a lot to do with that! To be fair you should have been 8-0 up with the wind in the first half but you were carrying your number 9 who was woeful in front of goal!

The Number 9 that scored 2 goals?? agree that we should have been 8 up at half time as we played you off the park 1st half (with the wind) 2nd half we worked hard as a team, defended well but won most balls in midfield. look forward to the return leg in 2 weeks time!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 2:24 pm

Prem Sports 0 - 2 SPARTA MOSHDOCK

Aaron Preston x 2

Tough game as expected, but we battled for our lives today. They had a lot of the ball but didn't carve out too many chances. We went in all level at half time.

Similar story second half, they had a lot of pressure, but we soaked it up and caught them twice on the break with top quality finishes from Aaron. We carried on battling and managed to hold out for probably our best result ever.

As always, Prem were a great team, good luck to them for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 2:36 pm

CSKA Carnabys 2-3 Global Athletic

Kris Mort with all 3 on his return from injury.
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 2:51 pm

NKBomber wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Superfly 5-2 kilworth

Haha quality as i was number 9 lol yeah to be fair was unfit today n not sharp as i usually am but hey lol i got two that counted n uf u check top scorers chart later im sure im 5th or 6th lol
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 3:12 pm

He wasn't debating that you deserved to win or arguing at all. You did deserve it but the tetchy responses show you are a little paranoid.

The wind caused your first 2 as you know! And it also caused my goal and fishes too... So that was levelled out. Then when we should have continued to push on and use the wind for the last half an hour, you got the better of us and kept it down sensibly , catching us on the counter lots of times. Your centre back acknowledged that our keeper gave you 3 goals.

The reference he made to daz was true. He scored twice but should have had six, so I think our lad was merely saying if you had of taken your chances, you would have potentially smashed us.

No complaints. We deserved what we got and the whole team admitted that in the changing room after.

PEEWEE wrote:
NKBomber wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Superfly 5-2 kilworth

The Number 9 that scored 2 goals?? agree that we should have been 8 up at half time as we played you off the park 1st half (with the wind) 2nd half we worked hard as a team, defended well but won most balls in midfield. look forward to the return leg in 2 weeks time!!!
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 3:13 pm

A poor showing from us today. Can't seem to get a result lately. No regular goalkeeper either. Credit to Queni, always give us a gd game.

Scorers: Daz Horner, Josh Derbyshire and Mitch Birt
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 3:27 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
He wasn't debating that you deserved to win or arguing at all. You did deserve it but the tetchy responses show you are a little paranoid.

The wind caused your first 2 as you know! And it also caused my goal and fishes too... So that was levelled out. Then when we should have continued to push on and use the wind for the last half an hour, you got the better of us and kept it down sensibly , catching us on the counter lots of times. Your centre back acknowledged that our keeper gave you 3 goals.

The reference he made to daz was true. He scored twice but should have had six, so I think our lad was merely saying if you had of taken your chances, you would have potentially smashed us.

No complaints. We deserved what we got and the whole team admitted that in the changing room after.

PEEWEE wrote:
NKBomber wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Superfly 5-2 kilworth

Beleive me i no i was off my game today i was unfit n not sharp should defo of had 6 just glad i got 2 that counted lol
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 3:37 pm

Pleased with our effort today went out to Magna 73 as huge underdogs.
0-0 at half time, had we taken a few of our chances we could have taken the lead.
2 goals early in the second half killed the game off. Magna played well and created a lot of chances but their finishing today for want of a better word was woeful. Nice bunch of lads with the exception of their number 18. The little weasel was challenging our full back to a street fight all game. I did score 20 minutes before they end but the linesman saw fit to rule it out, very strange decision first he said it was offside then when he realised you can't be offside from a throw in he decided it was a goal kick! Very harsh would have been nice to grab a goal against premiership opposition.

The result was the right one, Magna played some decent stuff. Good luck in the next round fellas.

WRFC 0 - 2 Magna 73
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 3:49 pm

You are just jealous that you didn't score from as far out as me! I think 1 inch wouldn't be an exaggeration lol. (actually I heard that 1" relates to you too..but not in scoring stakes). Haha don't bite....

LoneRanger38 wrote:
browny15lfc wrote:

PEEWEE wrote:
NKBomber wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Superfly 5-2 kilworth

Beleive me i no i was off my game today i was unfit n not sharp should defo of had 6 just glad i got 2 that counted lol
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 4:21 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
You are just jealous that you didn't score from as far out as me! I think 1 inch wouldn't be an exaggeration lol. (actually I heard that 1" relates to you too..but not in scoring stakes). Haha don't bite....

LoneRanger38 wrote:
browny15lfc wrote:

PEEWEE wrote:
NKBomber wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Superfly 5-2 kilworth

Yeah ur right 1" from the ground lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 4:24 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:

Laughing you've got very short legs though.... cat
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 4:32 pm

Hellboy wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:

Laughing you've got very short legs though.... cat

True mr red im only 6ft 2 lol
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 4:50 pm

Haha i should have cut off any chance for you to twist your way out of that. Well done Damn. If only you were as sharp in front of goal Lol

I am going to get another nibble.... Here fishy fishy... ;-)

LoneRanger38 wrote:
browny15lfc wrote:

LoneRanger38 wrote:
browny15lfc wrote:

PEEWEE wrote:
NKBomber wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Superfly 5-2 kilworth

Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 4:54 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
Haha i should have cut off any chance for you to twist your way out of that. Well done Damn. If only you were as sharp in front of goal Lol

LoneRanger38 wrote:
browny15lfc wrote:

LoneRanger38 wrote:
browny15lfc wrote:

PEEWEE wrote:
NKBomber wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Superfly 5-2 kilworth

Sharp enough for

Daz 2 today
Browny 1 lol
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 4:57 pm

hoskins we struggling all round today
first team had 10 men won 4-2
ressis lost 4-0
season needs to end bad times
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 5:00 pm

royal oak 3 firs 1

thought we were really unlcuky today we battled well and were not overun at all today!! 3 sloppy goals conceded really

royal oak are a good side and hope ur centre mids ok after that head injury
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 5:04 pm

riley wrote:
royal oak 3 firs 1

thought we were really unlcuky today we battled well and were not overun at all today!! 3 sloppy goals conceded really

Cheers pal. Yeah hes ok. 11 stitches and just out the royal. Hope ur lads ok too. Well played firs. Never gave up! Just our quality told and had a little more. Good luck for rest of season firs. Shame u kudnt come for a beer after. Maybe one team will this season.
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 5:06 pm

Lol bitch!

And I just realised that you have gone one ahead of me on the list.

LoneRanger38 wrote:
browny15lfc wrote:

LoneRanger38 wrote:
browny15lfc wrote:

LoneRanger38 wrote:
browny15lfc wrote:

PEEWEE wrote:
NKBomber wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Superfly 5-2 kilworth

Sharp enough for

Daz 2 today
Browny 1 lol
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 5:39 pm

Quote :
Pleased with our effort today went out to Magna 73 as huge underdogs.
0-0 at half time, had we taken a few of our chances we could have taken the lead.
2 goals early in the second half killed the game off. Magna played well and created a lot of chances but their finishing today for want of a better word was woeful. Nice bunch of lads with the exception of their number 18. The little weasel was challenging our full back to a street fight all game. I did score 20 minutes before they end but the linesman saw fit to rule it out, very strange decision first he said it was offside then when he realised you can't be offside from a throw in he decided it was a goal kick! Very harsh would have been nice to grab a goal against premiership opposition.

The result was the right one, Magna played some decent stuff. Good luck in the next round fellas.

WRFC 0 - 2 Magna 73

Yep, it wasn't too cold so we were happy to play Laughing

Everything you say Dan is spot on, with regards to the offside I gonna play the Wenger card and say I didn't see it but I genuinely didn't as I was watching a very competitive game of rock, paper scissors to decide who would be our last substitition. Our finishing was poor but I thought your keeper was excellent. You guys had 2 great opportunities in the first half but Smig made 2 great saves for us.

The number 18 you refer to is Danny Baines, who is rough round the edges. There is no place in football for violence and we will talk to him about his atitude.

Thanks for the game Dan, good luck for the season, its just a shame the weather didn't allow us to have a good game of football.

Matty Howarth scored both goals for us.

The rock paper scissors game was won by Andy Morris who beat Joe Brown 2-1 in a best of 3.
Back to top Go down
Spy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 5:41 pm

Andy actually got out of bed?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 5:47 pm

Quote :
Andy actually got out of bed?

Haha, yeah, only his 3rd appearance of the season - all sub
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 6:06 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
riley wrote:
royal oak 3 firs 1

Cheers pal. Yeah hes ok. 11 stitches and just out the royal. Hope ur lads ok too. Well played firs. Never gave up! Just our quality told and had a little more. Good luck for rest of season firs. Shame u kudnt come for a beer after. Maybe one team will this season.

we have a pub who sponser us mate and the gaffermakes us all go there after the game!
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 6:15 pm

Speedy recovery Brad who broke his ankle for NPE today and two other lads who have what looks like long term injuries announced before game. All the best lads hope your all back fir us soon.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 6:24 pm

Rwhite08 wrote:
Speedy recovery Brad who broke his ankle for NPE today and two other lads who have what looks like long term injuries announced before game. All the best lads hope your all back fir us soon.
Am I right in saying Brad is the bald chap? He was class against us first game of the season. We all wish him the best of luck in his recovery.
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 6:25 pm

Widds wrote:
won 6-1 today. Thought we did brilliantly in first half against the wind, kept it 1-1 and prob could have had the lead. Second half kaffir struggled after having two lads sent off. Hat-trick of penalties for andy ilnicki. Our new look forward line worked very hard. Midfield and defence did great as well. Considering the conditions prob our best performance this season. Credit to kaffir for not stopping. Thought their keeper and captain were the stand out players.
Next week should see us with full squad for first time this season which is great news for the run in

got to say we were well in the game at half time widds think ure being a bit harsh sayin u shud hav bin winnin
however second half your boys prooved their worth very very good set up u got there we did not deal with the wind at all.

same for both teams tho u showed us how a team works we tried with 9 men but were never gona stand a chance.

bring on next week we will have a better team aswell so i think it should be a better game we wont go down to 9 men and we will give u a game i promice and we will hav a keeper this time whoo hooo
Back to top Go down
The Anchorman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 6:33 pm

It's nice to see Mivan in div 7 on a run, they couldn't buy a win last season, now they have won 4 in a row and unbeaten in 5, and there next 3 fixtures with no disrespect to the teams they are playing, should bring them another 9 points and would put them in the mix, also have quite a few games in hand.

And well done to FC City Of Leicester who picked up there second win of the season today.
Back to top Go down
smidge30

smidge30

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 6:44 pm

Mivan had a ok game, were not brilliant far from it. Very scrapy game on both side's, weather did not help at all, in fact they would have lost it if it wasent for the wind helping with two of there goals. Alyestone by all accounts did not turn up at all. If we played like we did against Wigstone they would not have stood a chance. But other than that, one of the MOST BORING GAMES EVER expected more.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 6:49 pm

kaffir inn fc wrote:
Widds wrote:

got to say we were well in the game at half time widds think ure being a bit harsh sayin u shud hav bin winnin
however second half your boys prooved their worth very very good set up u got there we did not deal with the wind at all.

same for both teams tho u showed us how a team works we tried with 9 men but were never gona stand a chance.

bring on next week we will have a better team aswell so i think it should be a better game we wont go down to 9 men and we will give u a game i promice and we will hav a keeper this time whoo hooo

Fair play mate, just thought we had more clear cut chances in the first, but taking nothing away from you boys. That wind was a nightmare to play in, took great pleasure in reminding one of our players about a shot that ended up further back than when he struck it lol

Thought your keeper pulled off some good saves.

We should have Early Murray back for next week as well so should be a good game if he gets in the team...!!

Good bunch of lads you have anyway mate.

Also well reffed today by a certain Mr Wells, i thought he got all the decisions spot on...?
Back to top Go down
The Anchorman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 6:52 pm

I was watching today cause the game was pretty close to home and wanted to get out the house. Bit mivan didn't turn up either and they have played a lot better also, if they would have played how they did against some teams this season then I don't think Aylestone would have had a chance. Like you say, the weather did not help at all and would have been a better game if the wind would have buggered off lol oh well, I'm sure the mivan boys will be happy with the 3 points and there unbeaten run continuing..
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 6:55 pm

Got to agree with Anchorman, great to see Inter Mivan going on a run, they had a brilliant attitude against us last season, kept going and didnt get arsy, hope they have some success
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 6:55 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Rwhite08 wrote:
Am I right in saying Brad is the bald chap? He was class against us first game of the season. We all wish him the best of luck in his recovery.

Any1 who played div 6 last year will remember brad lingard - dark hair, big shoulders, small c@ck
All jokin aside, finished up our golden boot last year and missed most of this year! He's just started banging em in again and then brakes his ankle! All the best Bradley big guns
Brad didn't play against White eagles as he spat his dummy out!
Was the lad with the bold head playing left back?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 22 January
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next