Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 16 January

Go down 
+29
THE MAGICIAN
phoenix_flyer
NiffyA
Paulo
Coley21
dezza
greeeedy
Polska legend II
Phoenix_United
spartano1
The Inter Mivan Man
mowmacre fc
Plough new boy
king of the chavs
spartamoshdock
Jimmyb
gattuso
bpmsmurf
Fishandchips
LCFCHOTSHOT
Minty
Hellboy
dee_aitcho
dan_mitchell_WRFC
L.K.F.C
Number1
TeeKayeWun
Gordon
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 8:50 pm

greeeedy wrote:
spartano1 wrote:
greeeedy the owned thing is a little joke thing between me and Nri's malc lol, in fairness mate thought it was a good game my lads done me proud second half we battled on, all i asked at half time is that we give it 110% and battle in every area with u boys, make sure soon as that ball hits ur lads feet we are there on them try not to let you lads play caus when we did in all honesty you could have torn us a new one lol, very enjoyable game though great banter with your lads just a shame that spud spoilt it at the end, all the best to the bullies for the rest of the season!! just enjoying the champagne in probs the best result of the season lol

oh right ok then mate let u off spud got his just deserved anyway mate and wont be playing for us again if i have my hows the kid anyway ok?

just hope u dont put us all in the same boat as him. he makes us that put the hard work in week in week out getting a team sorted just to play football all look bad
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 8:56 pm

the lad was my nephew which made it worse lol, he ok just got big gash across his eye brow, spud came on facebook trying to tell me he did it to him but i have 2 witnesses that told me what happened and my nephew has never thrown a punch in his life lol, tbh mate i know spud aswell so abit ashamed of him, like i said we had good banter with ur lads through the game probably most enjoyable game of the season not just because we won but because of the banter we had with you boys, its just spud that spoilt it the rest of your lads were all good, what i didnt like was mobbsey scoring lol, think im mobbseys unlucky charm now played him twice beat him twice lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 9:00 pm

spartano1 wrote:
the lad was my nephew which made it worse lol, he ok just got big gash across his eye brow, spud came on facebook trying to tell me he did it to him but i have 2 witnesses that told me what happened and my nephew has never thrown a punch in his life lol, tbh mate i know spud aswell so abit ashamed of him, like i said we had good banter with ur lads through the game probably most enjoyable game of the season not just because we won but because of the banter we had with you boys, its just spud that spoilt it the rest of your lads were all good, what i didnt like was mobbsey scoring lol, think im mobbseys unlucky charm now played him twice beat him twice lol

looks like if we ever meet again then have to leave him on the bench hey Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 9:11 pm

yer defo lol he is your bad luck against me lol, good luck for the season mate im sure you will start showing teams what your all about in the prem
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 9:14 pm

spartano1 wrote:
yer defo lol he is your bad luck against me lol, good luck for the season mate im sure you will start showing teams what your all about in the prem

cheers pal and u basque in that champagne for me too wont u Wink
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 9:17 pm

lol oh defo mate im allready planning for the nxt game qtr-final v oadby owls nxt sunday
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 9:27 pm

spartano1 wrote:
lol oh defo mate im allready planning for the nxt game qtr-final v oadby owls nxt sunday

could be semis for u boys then hey be a great achievement for u if u can get there maybe advance or scrappy for another upset wot u reckon Laughing
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 9:31 pm

greeeedy wrote:
spartano1 wrote:

could be semis for u boys then hey be a great achievement for u if u can get there maybe advance or scrappy for another upset wot u reckon Laughing

just clicked different cup duurrrr
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 10:57 pm

sporting highcross 4 v 3 gt

even game of football i'd say we had better of the first half and gt all over us 2nd half, game swung in our favour when their keeper was injured and we took advantage however jimmy latham then swung it back in their favour. in the end we were pleased to get the win, our goals coming from stefan stapleton 2, louis finey-neckles and ryan allen
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 11:50 pm

dezza wrote:

even game of football i'd say we had better of the first half and gt all over us 2nd half, game swung in our favour when their keeper was injured and we took advantage however jimmy latham then swung it back in their favour. in the end we were pleased to get the win, our goals coming from stefan stapleton 2, louis finey-neckles and ryan allen

nice result points are points at the minute dezza there hard to come by as u know well done mate
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 12:05 am

greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:

nice result points are points at the minute dezza there hard to come by as u know well done mate

cheers mate, was glad to get the win before facing you next week, although im a bit wary of the backlash from your result today.......i reckon our loss last week spurred us on a bit, was nice to get back in league action aswell
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 1:56 am

dezza wrote:

Well done on seeing it out pal, heard our boys made a fight of it in the second half. And an update on the knee ended up having 5stitches and was quite lucky cus the gash went all the way to my tendons, Hoping to b back within 2-3weeks. well done on the result again mate, but would of been different if I hadnt gone off Razz
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 8:53 am

AFC Beaumont 0 - 3 Magna Town

After last weeks poor first half showing, the gaffer was looking for a reaction and we got one. Down to the bare 11, missing our top goal scorer, but we worked hard and battled all over the park and fully deserved the win and clean sheet in the end. Beaumont did get back into the game at the end of the first and start of second but only had one shot second half.

Beaumont really good set of lads and a had good battles both games especially with their skipper. Hope you boys cause a few upsets during the rest of the season Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 9:44 am

Niffy A 1-3 Glenfield Town, Sunday

Really happy with how my boys battled yesterday, really put in a performance which showed why we could mix it up with any team in the alliance despite the 6 division difference.

could have been a different story should the penalty have gone in, in the first half to level the game to 1-1 just before half time. We did get level early on in the second half and should have really pushed on from there.

The last 15-20 minutes Glenfield Town showed their quality and we showed a little bit of poor stamina as they started to over run our midfield and defence.

Shame we couldn't cause the upset but really happy with the performance and cheers to Glenfield Town as they were a good set of lads and enjoyed the game!! Good luck and hope you can go far in this competition!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 9:54 am

Polska legend II wrote:
congrats to Mark Inglis who scored his 100th Polska goal today in 105 games. Great player and proper Polska legend

Good grief thats one hell of a record, 11 players like him please.
Back to top Go down
phoenix_flyer

phoenix_flyer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 11:25 am

NRI 3 Phoenix 2

Feel a bit gutted we couldnt snatch a point out of this one cause now we need one hell of a run to get ourselves up there! twice this season weve lost games from last minute penalty scuffs but i like to think we got enough in the locker to do ok. both teams played some pretty good stuff in what seemed like a tornado and im sure both teams will say they wernt at their best, think the ref missed a trick in the first half when there striker decided to deliver a right hook to our captains stomach but NRI had a blatent penalty too in the first half to be fair. overall a decent game between 2 strong sides but just a bit gutting for us
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 11:42 am

NiffyA wrote:

Really happy with how my boys battled yesterday, really put in a performance which showed why we could mix it up with any team in the alliance despite the 6 division difference.

could have been a different story should the penalty have gone in, in the first half to level the game to 1-1 just before half time. We did get level early on in the second half and should have really pushed on from there.

The last 15-20 minutes Glenfield Town showed their quality and we showed a little bit of poor stamina as they started to over run our midfield and defence.

Shame we couldn't cause the upset but really happy with the performance and cheers to Glenfield Town as they were a good set of lads and enjoyed the game!! Good luck and hope you can go far in this competition!

unlucky boys no shame there glenny are certainly no mugs so bad luck
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 11:55 am

dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:

cheers mate, was glad to get the win before facing you next week, although im a bit wary of the backlash from your result today.......i reckon our loss last week spurred us on a bit, was nice to get back in league action aswell

lets put it this way if we play like we did sunday which was more like mud wrestling than football ur gonna spank us and thats a certain fact just need to try and get the lads up for it as most of them were really disappointed afterwards and walked away heads down.
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 11:57 am

NiffyA wrote:

Well done, unlucky on the final score, good to see all 4 of the lower division teams in the competition all did themselves proud and gave much higher level teams a good game, non of the cricket scores people were predicting Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 12:07 pm

phoenix_flyer wrote:
NRI 3 Phoenix 2

Feel a bit gutted we couldnt snatch a point out of this one cause now we need one hell of a run to get ourselves up there! twice this season weve lost games from last minute penalty scuffs but i like to think we got enough in the locker to do ok. both teams played some pretty good stuff in what seemed like a tornado and im sure both teams will say they wernt at their best, think the ref missed a trick in the first half when there striker decided to deliver a right hook to our captains stomach but NRI had a blatent penalty too in the first half to be fair. overall a decent game between 2 strong sides but just a bit gutting for us

Are you sure that wern't the goalie throwing his weight around?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 12:10 pm

phoenix_flyer wrote:
NRI 3 Phoenix 2

I think right hook is an overblown judgement of the big softie lol
In honesty, the lad who did give a bit of a shove/pussy punch did apologise as he did it, we were all ribbing him down the pub for that. If you are going to give someone a knock, do it properly and aggressively, dont apologise mid flow lol
Agree with you though Phoenix, neither side at their best, conditions were horrendous, but could tell your boys had a lot of quality, your lad on the right wing looked class (no Cooper - our right wing - but pretty good no less). As you say, blatent penno to us, but a good game played in good spirits. I reckon we edged it, your keeper made two top drawer saves (strong wrists - is he single lol).
You boys will be up there, top four definites, top three will need a hell of a push, but even if you dont go up, i think you are nailed on for the division next season. Still in your own hands though as you have us, sparta (x2) and magna to play....good luck for the season, see you at your place chap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 12:12 pm

phoenix_flyer wrote:
twice this season weve lost games from last minute penalty scuffs

You mean heroic penalty saves by keepers at the top of their profession i think mate!! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 12:13 pm

Hellboy wrote:

Are you sure that wern't the goalie throwing his weight around?

Doesnt make sense chappy, but, ignoring that, which keeper do you mean? Neither keeper looked athletic!!

How did your team get on yesterday, did you win?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 12:16 pm

i was jesting i thought the keeper was you.

we won.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 12:27 pm

The keeper was me my red buddy. Just playing. Feeling jovial today. Good work on the win. Did you bag?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 12:34 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
phoenix_flyer wrote:
NRI 3 Phoenix 2

I think right hook is an overblown judgement of the big softie lol
In honesty, the lad who did give a bit of a shove/pussy punch did apologise as he did it, we were all ribbing him down the pub for that. If you are going to give someone a knock, do it properly and aggressively, dont apologise mid flow lol
Agree with you though Phoenix, neither side at their best, conditions were horrendous, but could tell your boys had a lot of quality, your lad on the right wing looked class (no Cooper - our right wing - but pretty good no less). As you say, blatent penno to us, but a good game played in good spirits. I reckon we edged it, your keeper made two top drawer saves (strong wrists - is he single lol).
You boys will be up there, top four definites, top three will need a hell of a push, but even if you dont go up, i think you are nailed on for the division next season. Still in your own hands though as you have us, sparta (x2) and magna to play....good luck for the season, see you at your place chap

We have Phoenix twice still, should keep things interesting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 12:51 pm

Definitely Magna, your game will be a great one to watch as you both play similar footie. I reckon your sides both play with lots of pace and move the ball forward quickly so i expect at least 12 goals from your games in total. Is this the tightest division (4)? I havent looked at any others, but in div 4, i think there are still four teams in with a big shout on the league?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 12:53 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
The keeper was me my red buddy. Just playing. Feeling jovial today. Good work on the win. Did you bag?

no i was benched.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 1:23 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Definitely Magna, your game will be a great one to watch as you both play similar footie. I reckon your sides both play with lots of pace and move the ball forward quickly so i expect at least 12 goals from your games in total. Is this the tightest division (4)? I havent looked at any others, but in div 4, i think there are still four teams in with a big shout on the league?

Last year was quite tight, 3 main teams ran away with it in the end, Fosse, Humberstone and Sporting with us 4th. We took 2 points out of nine against them so they deservedly went up! Think this year is more about the teams slightly below the top 3 being abale to nick points especially teams like Bees Knees who are on a good run, Desford and Phoenix, am always convinved they will give any team a good game and could take points off you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 1:38 pm

Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

no i was benched.

Your manager is clearly an idiot and knows nothing about footie!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 1:40 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Last year was quite tight, 3 main teams ran away with it in the end, Fosse, Humberstone and Sporting with us 4th. We took 2 points out of nine against them so they deservedly went up! Think this year is more about the teams slightly below the top 3 being abale to nick points especially teams like Bees Knees who are on a good run, Desford and Phoenix, am always convinved they will give any team a good game and could take points off you.

I agree mate, i think that bees knees, phoenix, bakers arms, us, you, niffy, sparta and poss beaumont could take points off each other. Our games in hand are key, if we win them, and go ahead of you, i think we will take some catching, its always easier when you have points in the bag, even if potentially we are in a better position than you...top effort though on all teams parts
Back to top Go down
phoenix_flyer

phoenix_flyer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 1:41 pm

yeah it was a bit more of a happy slap to the body which derserved some cause he was a big lad throwing such a powder puff punch lol
and yeah our keeps is single, not sure what gave it away but he's a lot more agile than he looks, but so is your keeper after that slow motion penalty save :p to be fair our taker said he starred out the other corner for ages so im not sure whether the keeper guessed or the peno was so poorly hit the keeper had time to watch it, stick the kettle on and then make the dive lol. Yeah the right wingers on good form and hes been keeping me out lately but its normally the little ginger kid in the middle who causes teams damage but he was kept very quiet yesterday. id say your right side was very decent and your left side are probably the gobbiest wind up merchants in sunday league lol. I dont know who will win the league cause we are yet to play sparta or magna but both are clearly very good but div 4 is shaping up to be the most compeititve league i think where its always hard to predict results when teams in the top half meet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 1:47 pm

Haha yeah it was me in goal, and i was going to dive left but he stared to my left and i figured he was trying some mind games on me...
Your keeper & single - hence strong wrists!! lol
Yeah our left side is gobby, and when you think we had Scouse and Andy Ilnicki not starting down that side, you know there is some chat still to come.
Enjoyed the game though mate, and i am glad you had a poor start otherwise i reckon you would be a massive danger for the title. Good luck in your games against Sparta and Magna
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 2:04 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

I agree mate, i think that bees knees, phoenix, bakers arms, us, you, niffy, sparta and poss beaumont could take points off each other. Our games in hand are key, if we win them, and go ahead of you, i think we will take some catching, its always easier when you have points in the bag, even if potentially we are in a better position than you...top effort though on all teams parts

think your still 2 points behind us after your games in hand, but obviously we have to meet again yet. But shoudl be very interesting. Beaumont were just missing a striker really yesterday and once they hadnt scored with the wind it was always gona be difficult as the ball from goal kicks just came swirling back towards them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 2:13 pm

Absolutely right on the points, i must just have been assuming we will beat you in the return leg!!!
Just as long as Sparta dont win the division, i am a happy chappy!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 2:17 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Absolutely right on the points, i must just have been assuming we will beat you in the return leg!!!

Haha, it may be none of us!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 2:35 pm

Over the moon with NRI lads again, for the 3rd week on the bounce we have played a quality team and just managed to edge it.

I will tell you now that Phoenix are a VERY good team and their league position is as mis leading as you get. Obviously they had a poor start and they have games in hand so their position dont look that great but they are as good as we have faced this season.

Can't wait to see the results when Phoenix play Magna & Sparta, I already know what they did to Bakers Arms, which proves what a good side they are.

One more point, I hate the f@@@ing wind.

Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 2:55 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
just to quote we would be 2 points ahead if we won games in hand if we hadnt have been deducted 3 points
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 3:53 pm

New Road Inn wrote:

Identical to div 5, If everyone one there games in hand we would have 4 teams within 5 points at the top... Makes it interesting (not to mention a little nerve racking)
Kinda thought winning 7 of are first 8 might have given us a bit of a cushion but clearly not!
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 4:20 pm

NiffyA wrote:

Cheers for the comments mate,heard some good ones in the changing rooms before the game aswell ha ha but it showed me your lads were well up for it.after seeing some of the upsets just relieved to get through in the end.no excuse we had a few missing yesterday but my lads knew they had been in a game,you have a good set of lads there and i wish you well for the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 16 January
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next