Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 16 January

Go down 
+29
THE MAGICIAN
phoenix_flyer
NiffyA
Paulo
Coley21
dezza
greeeedy
Polska legend II
Phoenix_United
spartano1
The Inter Mivan Man
mowmacre fc
Plough new boy
king of the chavs
spartamoshdock
Jimmyb
gattuso
bpmsmurf
Fishandchips
LCFCHOTSHOT
Minty
Hellboy
dee_aitcho
dan_mitchell_WRFC
L.K.F.C
Number1
TeeKayeWun
Gordon
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter for Sunday 16 January Empty
PostSubject: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 8:00 am

A good morning for you?
Back to top Go down
TeeKayeWun

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 12:38 pm

Scraptoft Garage 5 MDH Knights 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After being 2-4 up! (2-2 at half time)
:-D

Excellent game! Shame to throw it at the end but with 3 unforced injuries + a few lads struggling towards the end (down to 10 men with 10 mins to go) it was a great result!

Very very proud!

The only thing that topped it was that the Hotshots came to watch :-)

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;-)

Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 12:44 pm

Yep good game and very impressive, as a hotshot hard to say!! If u had left Edgar on you would have won, bad management!
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 12:46 pm

Scraptoft Garage 5:4 MDH Knights
I couldn't be any prouder of the lads. Under strength the boys stood up to the plate and gave a real performance and I think it fair to say had Scrappy a bit worried for a while!
Going behind the lads battled back and took the lead but Scrappy equalised with the last kick of the first half.
The lads came out again battling and chasing for everything and went 4:2 in front!
Scrappy broke the offside trap to make it 4:3 An unfortunate own goal levelled the scores before they snatched the winner 15 minutes from the end.
The Knights battled for the leveller but injuries took their toll and had to play the last 10 mins with 10 men.
All in all really proud of the boys!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 1:02 pm

Wigston Rangers didn't show up against Swappo today, terrible all round performance.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 1:14 pm

Hood Park 0-1 Bowden

Really good performance, and to be honest, we should of had something out of this. Our GK kept us in it.

I think the Bowden boys will agree too.

Another penatly decision came to haunt us I guess.

Onwards and Upwards.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 1:15 pm

L.K.F.C wrote:
I couldn't be any prouder of the lads. Under strength the boys stood up to the plate and gave a real performance and I think it fair to say had Scrappy a bit worried for a while!
Going behind the lads battled back and took the lead but Scrappy equalised with the last kick of the first half.
The lads came out again battling and chasing for everything and went 4:2 in front!
Scrappy broke the offside trap to make it 4:3 An unfortunate own goal levelled the scores before they snatched the winner 15 minutes from the end.
The Knights battled for the leveller but injuries took their toll and had to play the last 10 mins with 10 men.

Not by fishandchips i hope Laughing ? not that it matters, sounds like a good game, bad luck by the way.
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 1:25 pm

Started poorly and deserved to be 2-0 down but got back into the game a bit more at the end of the first half and start of the second. Magna scored a very good 3rd which put it to bed. I had a poor game, thing the legs are going Embarassed
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 1:26 pm

Number1 wrote:
Yep good game and very impressive, as a hotshot hard to say!! If u had left Edgar on you would have won, bad management!

Totally agree! The Knights ginger left back (man of the match for Knights in my opinion) and Rogers had the left side covered. Knights were leading and in control of the game. Soon as Rogers was taken off you lost your shape and the rest is history. Don't think you'd have lost had he stayed on!

Cracking match though and some good goals, think the Jubalani ball must have had something to do with Perry's freekick finding the bottom corner!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 1:27 pm

Hellboy wrote:
L.K.F.C wrote:

Not by fishandchips i hope Laughing ? not that it matters, sounds like a good game, bad luck by the way.

haha no helly not me, was a very good game but as warned they knock the ball around very well and we pressed them and worked hard to stop them playing, in the end our legs were just 20 mins short of grabbing a massive shock, we had other chances too and only a couple of dubious offsides stopped us getting one or two more. Well done to Scrappy though good set of lads and some quality players so no shame in been beaten, wish them all the best in this competition and the league Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 1:31 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
in the end our legs were just 20 mins short of grabbing a massive shock, Smile

bounce bounce you need to lay off them real fish and chips.
Back to top Go down
bpmsmurf

bpmsmurf

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 1:46 pm

FC KIBWORTH 2 KIRBY MUXLOE 4 (HT 0 - 2) Close, very close!
Joe Moult (1-2)
Jack Thurston (2-2)
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 1:51 pm

NRI 3- 2 Phoenix 2

Great physical battle - new road hanging on with widds saving a last minute penalty, not our best game but 3 points.

Shout out to sparta parva for doing bullshead 5-4 , bullshead getting abit mardy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 2:19 pm

Think phoenix Will be up there come end season. Possibly best team we have played
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 2:35 pm

Fosse City 2 - 4 Premier Sports Travel. (Billy Walton)

Very unlucky today, were comfortably the better team in the first half, led twice but were pegged back to 2-2 at half time by a very soft penalty and a quality goal.

2nd half we conceded alot of possession but still looked the more likely team to score on the counter. Decisive goal came with about 20 minutes to go, horrible scramble in the box and the ball somehow bobbled in to the net.

Fosse pressed for the equaliser with Prem playing for time at every opportunity, game was sealed in injury time, on the breakaway with pretty much the last kick.

Very pleased with the effort and performance from the lads, but in the end absolutely gutted that we didn't get the result we probably deserved. Can't remember Prem creating too many chances other than the goals, we hit the bar and had a couple cleared off the line. Just didn't get the rub of the green today, with the bounce of the ball and the refereeing decisions.

Would like to see Prem win it now, got some decent lads.
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 2:35 pm

Hoskins 4 - 2 SPARTA MOSHDOCK

Josh Richards
Lewis Cully

Fair play to Hoskins, they came out all guns blazing and we just didn't look up for it from the start. They had extra fight and played some good football. Good bunch of lads and rightly up there in their league...should be a lot higher.

Thanks for the grub at the pub as well...and good luck with the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

hoskins 4 moshdock 2 great team effort ,coleman had to go in goal did a good job but got lobbed at the death Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 2:37 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Hood Park 0-1 Bowden

Really good performance, and to be honest, we should of had something out of this. Our GK kept us in it.

I think the Bowden boys will agree too.

Another penatly decision came to haunt us I guess.

Onwards and Upwards.

Yeah draw would have been fair result. Definate penalty though
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 2:40 pm

what a performance us hoskins lads put in today after our keeper and our center half was injured we had to make some changes and every single player put 100% and we fullly deserved the win and hopefully bullshead next round OOOOPS JUST HEARD THEY GOT BEAT BY A DIV 4 TEAM HAHA ALL THAT SLAGGING OFF THEY WAS SAYING ABOUT HOSKINS UNLUCKY ALWAYS NEXT YEAR..
moshdock caused us few problems first 10 mins off both halfs but we dealt with there danger and after aron preston went off at half time they wasnt as good as first half very young team we got stuck in and went inhard on tackles and everything went in our favour .. and gotta say thanks to the moshdock lads for coming down for the grub and good luck for the county cup and league
Back to top Go down
The Inter Mivan Man

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 2:48 pm

Bees Knees 4-0 Inter Mivan
Wasn't as straight forward as many will think! 0-0 with an hour gone and our boys were holding their own all over the pitch. As the game went on legs started to go and with no subs the Bees go more room on the ball and they used it well and scored some good goals.

They knew they were in a game and I am proud of our lads for the battle we put in today
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 2:57 pm

The Inter Mivan Man wrote:
Bees Knees 4-0 Inter Mivan
Wasn't as straight forward as many will think! 0-0 with an hour gone and our boys were holding their own all over the pitch. As the game went on legs started to go and with no subs the Bees go more room on the ball and they used it well and scored some good goals.

They knew they were in a game and I am proud of our lads for the battle we put in today

You lot still in any cup's?
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 3:08 pm

SPARTA PARVA 5 (YES 5) BULLSHEAD 4

1st half we started well then died abit going 3-0 down rallied back and got it back to 3-2 then bullshead scored another to make it 4-2 at half time, 2nd half we were excellent played some good football and in the end fully deserved the win.
in all fairness most of the bullies lads were sound just 1 particular spoilt it with a unprovoked headbutt on my player cutting his eye open, couple of bullies lads did come up after and apologise about it just hope the certain player is now banned for life from the club
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 3:10 pm

Thanks new road, fully enjoyed the game today, first game back after 8/9 weeks on the bench. Hope both teams are up there come end of the season
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/phoenixunitedfc010203

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 3:13 pm

you lads did well and look a very good side,and yes a few bad calls of offside, you lads should of won. liam day man of the match. hope yr fit sunday shaun

Fishandchips wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
L.K.F.C wrote:

haha no helly not me, was a very good game but as warned they knock the ball around very well and we pressed them and worked hard to stop them playing, in the end our legs were just 20 mins short of grabbing a massive shock, we had other chances too and only a couple of dubious offsides stopped us getting one or two more. Well done to Scrappy though good set of lads and some quality players so no shame in been beaten, wish them all the best in this competition and the league Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 3:15 pm

spartano1 wrote:
SPARTA PARVA 5 (YES 5) BULLSHEAD 4

1st half we started well then died abit going 3-0 down rallied back and got it back to 3-2 then bullshead scored another to make it 4-2 at half time, 2nd half we were excellent played some good football and in the end fully deserved the win.
in all fairness most of the bullies lads were sound just 1 particular spoilt it with a unprovoked headbutt on my player cutting his eye open, couple of bullies lads did come up after and apologise about it just hope the certain player is now banned for life from the club

Just as long as you're prepared to call for that one,if one of your lads gets out of line.
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 3:22 pm

hellboy if one of my lads had done that for no reason then yes the player would be booted out the club for definite, 99% of the bullies were fine we were having some good banter with them it was just that 1 player doing that witnessed by 2 people
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 3:25 pm

Good shout thats what i like to hear, congrats on the win... not many saw that one comming.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 3:46 pm

scorers and tables now updated for divisions 2,3,5 and 6
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 5:44 pm

gattuso wrote:
NRI 3- 2 Phoenix 2

Great physical battle - new road hanging on with widds saving a last minute penalty, not our best game but 3 points.

Who's this widds, when he's at home?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 6:16 pm

Best kept secret outside the premier league Hellboy! To be fair i didn't play that well today but can't complain with the end result!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 6:21 pm

there's no i in team. Cool
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 7:02 pm

congrats to Mark Inglis who scored his 100th Polska goal today in 105 games. Great player and proper Polska legend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 7:10 pm

Hellboy wrote:
there's no i in team. Cool

Excellent point!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 7:22 pm

spartano1 wrote:
hellboy if one of my lads had done that for no reason then yes the player would be booted out the club for definite, 99% of the bullies were fine we were having some good banter with them it was just that 1 player doing that witnessed by 2 people

first off before i slate us just like to say well done sparta big big result for ulot and all the best next round.
now the game where to start raced into a 3-0 lead within 15 mins they hardly touched the ball 4 mins till half time and leading 4-1 two ridiculous mistakes let them put 2 in in 3 mins ht 4-3 up what pissed me off was the lads attitudes after putting the game more or less out of reach then letting them back in i asked the lads why are u not angry with yourselves at which a reply was made we'll score more next half absolute joke and no heart yet they had thiers on the sleeves simple as that. we had far better technical ability as im sure most the sparta lads will agree with what really riled me about us but impressed me about them was they wanted to make it a scrap a fight and instead of us playing football as we all know we can we played thier game WHY? the pitch was a joke but the same for their boys too like i said how they made us play their game was the most impressive thing about the whole 90 mins ive seen better football in a boxing ring to be fair and 1st time im ashamed of the team.
as for the incident the lads been banned and got a thick lip in the pub he made us look like sore losers and was out of order 1 idiot spoils everything
as for the getting owned spartano what game were u watching???????? how we lost is beyond me but also well done to ur boys too should be proud of them. now thats an honest write up i think

Last edited by greeeedy on Sun 16 Jan 2011, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 7:34 pm

Fair play on that write up Greeeedy, big shock result, was hoping you would hand a lesson out to them. From what i saw, your boys looked very good technically (only caught a few minutes). Rule of the playground, we beat Sparta, they beat you....does that make us prem standard lol
Hope you boys keep going in the league and get some results
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 7:42 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Fair play on that write up Greeeedy, big shock result, was hoping you would hand a lesson out to them. From what i saw, your boys looked very good technically (only caught a few minutes). Rule of the playground, we beat Sparta, they beat you....does that make us prem standard lol
Hope you boys keep going in the league and get some results

lol love it probably challenging advance prem and scrappy then lol!
no in seriousness we will keep going mate like i said in earlier post we were that bad today its the first time ive walked away from a game feeling ashamed but u cant take ote away from them at the same time plus me being injured didnt help the cause Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 8:02 pm

I heard that you were missing a key player, didnt realise it was that KEY!!! lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 8:09 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
I heard that you were missing a key player, didnt realise it was that KEY!!! lol

lol these two left feet are magical widds honest
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 8:45 pm

greeeedy the owned thing is a little joke thing between me and Nri's malc lol, in fairness mate thought it was a good game my lads done me proud second half we battled on, all i asked at half time is that we give it 110% and battle in every area with u boys, make sure soon as that ball hits ur lads feet we are there on them try not to let you lads play caus when we did in all honesty you could have torn us a new one lol, very enjoyable game though great banter with your lads just a shame that spud spoilt it at the end, all the best to the bullies for the rest of the season!! just enjoying the champagne in probs the best result of the season lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 8:48 pm

spartano1 wrote:
greeeedy the owned thing is a little joke thing between me and Nri's malc lol, in fairness mate thought it was a good game my lads done me proud second half we battled on, all i asked at half time is that we give it 110% and battle in every area with u boys, make sure soon as that ball hits ur lads feet we are there on them try not to let you lads play caus when we did in all honesty you could have torn us a new one lol, very enjoyable game though great banter with your lads just a shame that spud spoilt it at the end, all the best to the bullies for the rest of the season!! just enjoying the champagne in probs the best result of the season lol

oh right ok then mate let u off spud got his just deserved anyway mate and wont be playing for us again if i have my hows the kid anyway ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 January   Banter for Sunday 16 January Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 16 January
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next