Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

players who have impressed you so far

Go down 
+21
willywonka
NiffyA
scouse1
Hellboy
Gifford
welshys yasmines
dezza
tysmith c.n.f.c
Jenko
mjsajs08
greeeedy
Polska legend II
cyril sneer
A.McNulty
chopper
exact
mowmacre fc
gattuso
Duane
dazzle
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chopper

chopper

players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 6:47 pm

welshys yasmines wrote:

what a midfield wigston car breakers have now, tom hill, danny geary, lee barratt and levi porter, lethal
. And Danny galagher!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 7:21 pm

welshys yasmines wrote:

the players are not being paid at wcb, levi, tom and lee drink in the same school as the manager

What makes you say that, how come you are so sure, do you know the owners or something?

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 7:35 pm

wafc wrote:
Royals no1 wrote:
ok then mate was just wondering!
bit of a bad result today?

Yeah poor result really and we were lucky to get the point to be honest. Didn't perform today and only just deserved what we got.

i thought you were good value for the draw to be honest Danny. think if we had walked away with the 3 points it would have been a wee bit flattering because your lads did work hard in the 2nd half. Just felt they let their frustrations get the better of them. Im happy for people to see us a bit lesser fancied. Yesterday was a big test for us as we have drawn against teams in or around us in the table, but not really played the big guns yet apart from Webbys. So delighted with a point as I feel we can only get better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:48 pm

To be honest mark you are a much better side than your results suggest and any team that takes you lightly this year will find out! On games like that we tend to be our own worst enemy as when we get frustrated we tend to start arguing amongst ourselves instead of pulling together. Bit of a shame that it took us so long to get level as I thought with a bit more time we could have grabbed a winner. All in all though I think a draw was a fair result on there day.

Thanks for the game anyway mark and I hope it wasn't too hard playing against us bullies and our dirty tackles Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:52 pm

welshys yasmines wrote:

the players are not being paid at wcb, levi, tom and lee drink in the same school as the manager

Not what Tom told one of my lads! Said he got offered £20 a game which he turned down and it was upped to £30 and he took it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 2:08 pm

wafc wrote:

Thanks for the game anyway mark and I hope it wasn't too hard playing against us bullies and our dirty tackles Laughing

You got that 100% correct, there's a first time for everything, give yourself a brownie point.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 6:47 pm

wafc wrote:
To be honest mark you are a much better side than your results suggest and any team that takes you lightly this year will find out! On games like that we tend to be our own worst enemy as when we get frustrated we tend to start arguing amongst ourselves instead of pulling together. Bit of a shame that it took us so long to get level as I thought with a bit more time we could have grabbed a winner. All in all though I think a draw was a fair result on there day.

cheers mate, would have settled for a point beforehand! Only saw one dodgy tackle all game, but we don't tend to believe the hype anyway
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 1:01 am

think it was a right winger for sparta a short lad, and skinny lad in centre of beauomnt was very omftable on the ball and catpain was also a qquaily player
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 8:25 am

Polska legend II wrote:

cheers mate, would have settled for a point beforehand! Only saw one dodgy tackle all game, but we don't tend to believe the hype anyway

Maybe you should open your eyes a bit more then, not everybody can be wrong, you obviously dont come on here much then, and read peoples experiences.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 9:01 am

mjsajs08 wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
I was impressed by darren Bailey and we signed him. Also impressed by the Indian lad at niffy and also the half cast lad at sparta, good direct athletes
MUST B ME UR TALKIN BOUT LOL.

HAHA - simmo - you've gone from black to Indian!! I love it...Didn't know you had a throw on you? Might accept you in my team after all as no1 in my team can throw a ball!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 12:37 pm

1 wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Maybe you should open your eyes a bit more then, not everybody can be wrong, you obviously dont come on here much then, and read peoples experiences.

you , hellboy and willywonka are not everybody!!! although you seem to think you speak for everyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 7:42 pm

says the blue dinosaur haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 9:44 pm

Ironic hey!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

This is where you wrong though 1 as I won't say anything on here that I wouldn't say to there face and anyone who I talk to on Here knows exactly who I am and where to find me of a Sunday morning! Unlike some on here!!! So who is the one with a pathetic existence?? Like I've said before either grow a set or go crawl back under your rock.
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 6:28 am

wafc wrote:
Seems to be very happy at kirby on Saturdays at the minute and doing very well with them. Also seems to be having a good time with us on a Sunday so far although we are always aware that he could be tempted by the likes of scrappy and advance at any time. Although I hope he continues to be a wally as we are a real force in this division with Tom in the middle of the park as he has to be one of the best players to get up and play on a Sunday IMO.

your clueless Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 8:15 am

willywonka wrote:
wafc wrote:
1 wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

you , hellboy and willywonka are not everybody!!! although you seem to think you speak for everyone!

having a go at the big 3 are we ? remember its you that goes crawling to the mods when your bulling fails. you have the brains of an over weight house nat, you bring nothing to this forum apart from your ar5e cleaning technique with certain members . that means your tongues right up there. your teams a bunch of half wits, bullys,thugs, that thrive off the name newparks. Rolling Eyes

lol! not just me that remembers being told im out of my league as the idiot defender was from new parks scary i think not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 10:43 am

New Road Inn wrote:
says the blue dinosaur haha

Says the bloke with a flag growing out his head..hee hee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 12:59 pm

1 wrote:
wafc wrote:
Ironic hey!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

This is where you wrong though 1 as I won't say anything on here that I wouldn't say to there face and anyone who I talk to on Here knows exactly who I am and where to find me of a Sunday morning! Unlike some on here!!! So who is the one with a pathetic existence?? Like I've said before either grow a set or go crawl back under your rock.

Proves my point, yes yes we get it you are a big tough guy, and we know where to find you standing with all your beer buddies, some of us may not be as big as you in blubber, but it still doesn't give you the right to throw your weight like you do, especially with the smaller guys, who you know cant' match you physically, when i see you go up against a cagefighter i might be impressed.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing when have i ever claimed to be a big tough guy??? i was merley stating that i dont need to hide behind a username to say things to people as i dont just come on here to have a go at people.
also when do i go throwing my weight around?? in all the years of playing/managing on a sunday morning i have never once threatened anyone either bigger smaller or of the same size and if any of my players have done so they have been delt with.

so yet again you are massivley misinformed and once again proving yourself to be a bit of a tit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 4:17 pm

Chip has also stated that he is a supporter down at western so once again your wrong!
Becoming a bit of a habit for you now.
Also noticed that you didn't manage to answer any of my questions either and just came back with the usual drivel.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 4:22 pm

wafc wrote:
Chip has also stated that he is a supporter down at western so once again your wrong!
Becoming a bit of a habit for you now.
Also noticed that you didn't manage to answer any of my questions either and just came back with the usual drivel.

to be fair ive never seen wafc say anything bad on here untill u rattled his cage in all fairness i agree with him not a dirty team a decent footballing team thats not afraid of going in for a FAIR challenge
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 4:49 pm

My name is ryan and yes i can be seen standing on the sidelines at st oswalds road on a sunday morning. Quite a lot of people knew that. And to quote hellboy stick to the topic please
Back to top Go down
captain cleansing

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 5:18 pm

the proble with western is they try to punch above thier weight they tried to raid a good clensing side of players when they folded pre season and failed they tried to poach players fro a good premiership outfit in glenny pre season and failed u could right what dan knows about football on a smartie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 5:55 pm

I'd only need one side of the smartie too!
Also no harm in trying to improve the team in pre season, don't most teams do that?
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 6:02 pm

Any players that have impressed you so far???!!!
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 12:12 am

this went a little bit off topic hey lol,
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 10:10 pm

Hellboy i find you very interesting at times and do actually enjoy reading SOME of your posts but If you are going to give somebody grief then find somebody else, Chip Douglas aka Ryan is easily the nicest lad on St Oswald Road on a Sunday morning which obviously means you know nothing about the Western lads at all...Western V Leicester Foxes tomorrow be there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: players who have impressed you so far   players who have impressed you so far - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

players who have impressed you so far
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2