Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you

Go down 
+13
EJT09
THE MAGICIAN
saff lounge
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Sneijder10
Jim royle
Hellboy
gattuso
dezza
Paulo
Fieldy
greeeedy
LoneRanger38
17 posters
AuthorMessage
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Empty
PostSubject: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 2:28 pm

Bit bored and was thinking some of the quality we have played this season and certain pkayers that stood out...for instance i thought the phoenix keeper was top drawer also the half cast defender at sparta. I think the best team we have played though has to be magna even though we went 4-0 up in a matter of 30 mins they pulled together played some top football 2nd half and we only shaded them 5-4 n thats prob cus widds saved a peno to get all 3 points
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 1:16 am

team/s:
has to be either advance, scrappy or prem sports take ur pick dont really matter which although was very impressed with prem.
players:
a few really left back for scrappy, jordan something for prem but two not very obvious ones are lee tyres of magna being about 3 foot he really impressed me with his tackling ability and calmness and quality on the ball and louis finney neckles of sporting highcross a very very talented winger with tricks and pace and a great left foot also have to mention a young lad pearson for us aswell as when he is on form there isnt a player in the alliance who can get near him just so good and only gonna get better theres a few more but the post would be more of an essay if i write them all down Laughing, theres that much quality in this league. so there u have it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:11 am

Division 5

Best Team - Oadby Owls

Overall fitness, passing and movement on and off the ball left us chasing shadows for much of the 3 games we have played against them, all 3 games have been great battles, think the final 3rd lets them down slightly, if they get that sorted then I think they will start hammering a few sides.

Best Player - Talbot Keeper

We drew 1-1 and I think all there players knew we should have won about 5-1, there keeper made plenty of top drawer saves, there are probably better players about but he is the one that stands out for me.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:39 am

Best Team- In our division has to be NRI. Strong all over the park, still disappointed not to nick a point after a distrastrious start. Good set of lads as well. Good luck to them

Best Player- Jazz Munton- Can score from any where that boy! Surprised some has not put 7 days in for this lad, 20+ goals already got to looking for Golden Boot

Also impressed by Chris Cooper at NRI and Alex Cheadle at Beaumont
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 10:19 am

best team: scrappy garage,advance,prem and bullshead.

players: ash day was quality against us for scrappy, barber from prem sports and then i'd say jimmy latham of gt, and mobbs and pearson from bullshead.......all different class. mention dean edwards,leon thraves and louis finney-neckles for us also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 11:53 am

Cheers for the compliment there Paulo, and to be fair, I will return the compliment. I think Magna are the best team we have played, we caught them rusty in the first half, aware of that, but the spirit and attitude to come back from 4-0 was immense and is a big reason why they are at the top (for now!!). They attacked as a unit and moved the ball forward together as a unit.
Players that have stood out for me, I reckon that there have been a lot of good players, the Niffy lad that I thought was half cast (but wasn’t) and played up front for them was good, had a great throw too.
I think the best players I have seen in our division – the right winger for Phoenix gave us no end of problems with pace, skill and very strong, also, Sparta Parva had a lad in midfield that was very good.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:20 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Cheers for the compliment there Paulo, and to be fair, I will return the compliment. I think Magna are the best team we have played, we caught them rusty in the first half, aware of that, but the spirit and attitude to come back from 4-0 was immense and is a big reason why they are at the top (for now!!). They attacked as a unit and moved the ball forward together as a unit.
Players that have stood out for me, I reckon that there have been a lot of good players, the Niffy lad that I thought was half cast (but wasn’t) and played up front for them was good, had a great throw too.
I think the best players I have seen in our division – the right winger for Phoenix gave us no end of problems with pace, skill and very strong, also, Sparta Parva had a lad in midfield that was very good.

the same right winger who got dragged cus he couldnt get past me Razz
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:22 pm

Best team - phoenix or magna , both give 100% and play some good stuff, As for best players i would say danny henfrey (sparta) ross griffin (magna) jamie white (phoenix) and coops for us .. alot of players in this league could play higher
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:37 am

gattuso wrote:
Best team - phoenix or magna , both give 100% and play some good stuff, As for best players i would say danny henfrey (sparta) ross griffin (magna) jamie white (phoenix) and coops for us .. alot of players in this league could play higher

cheers mate! I must admit think left back may be ur new role, the two games i have seen you play there done a good job!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:57 am

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
gattuso wrote:

cheers mate! I must admit think left back may be ur new role, the two games i have seen you play there done a good job!

would be nice to get rid of our usual left back-can't stand the guy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 10:33 am

Aaaawww thanx pet... I love you
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 2:51 pm

Personally I've seen a few decent teams and decent players this year! Especially in div 4, although I would say the teams I've seen have lacked a out an out finisher someone that is willing to score the boring goals to get the results!
Defence wise I think Sparta are quite solid! (half cast lad at left back being the pick)
Midfield I don't think many can argue with NRI ( ilnicki ilnicki cooper )
Goalkeeper I feel NRI makes great saves but prone to a mistake or 2 and Phoenix and Sparta keeper looked good even for a big lad!
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 5:43 pm

Best Team - of the teams in div 5 I would say MDH play the best football, but alot of the teams have been indifferent this season.

Best Player - Still not seen any of the lounge bar lads yet so going on what I've seen probably Will Gonga when he's on his game. Looked a shadow of the lad who bagged 3 against us early season last week but I'm sure he'll come good.

Also rate Aaron Withers at Birstall, useful player
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 3:43 pm

In division six I reckon it could be North Kilworth, their number 8 Chris Rudkin I think his name is was a classy player. Little Bowden and Kibworth are equally good sides who will finish highly. Would be surprised if they were not the top 3 come the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 3:56 pm

still a few teams i havent seen but the best individual player i have seen this season is a small EFC player by far the most talented player in division 5 so far, saying that we knew about him before the game and did a decent job on him, 1 maradonaesque run though was unreal, he must of left 5 of my players on their backsides but he couldnt finish it, which was a shame as it would of been 1 of the best goals that i had ever seen
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 4:06 pm

saff lounge wrote:

still a few teams i havent seen but the best individual player i have seen this season is a small EFC player by far the most talented player in division 5 so far, saying that we knew about him before the game and did a decent job on him, 1 maradonaesque run though was unreal, he must of left 5 of my players on their backsides but he couldnt finish it, which was a shame as it would of been 1 of the best goals that i had ever seen

Reece Morris, Quality player for his size, poor little bugger must be black and blue after every game, he got brought down about 10 times in our game against them as he has some quick feet going on, lol
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 4:27 pm

[quote="THE MAGICIAN

Reece Morris, Quality player for his size, poor little bugger must be black and blue after every game, he got brought down about 10 times in our game against them as he has some quick feet going on, lol[/quote]

he is a good player. i remember playing against him last year. Despite being half my height he could still jump in that midfield lol. He was a bit pleased when he saw I got subbed off till he realised my replacement was only same height lol!
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 4:34 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
In division six I reckon it could be North Kilworth, their number 8 Chris Rudkin I think his name is was a classy player. Little Bowden and Kibworth are equally good sides who will finish highly. Would be surprised if they were not the top 3 come the end of the season.

I think Kilworth showed just how average Kibworth were last week to be honest.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 5:22 pm

EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Hmm Kilworth were excellent against us though, far superior to anything else we have played we could have lost by 20 they had far too many chances to count.
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 5:26 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Hmm Kilworth were excellent against us though, far superior to anything else we have played we could have lost by 20 they had far too many chances to count.

Maybe we played them at the right time then lol. Will be interesting when we play them again on 20th lol
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 5:53 pm

EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Maybe we played them at the right time then lol. Will be interesting when we play them again on 20th lol

Yeah it could well be one of the deciding games. Good luck to you, I hope you do go on to win the league.
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 8:11 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Chris is probably our second best player behind Richard Brown.
Unfortunately he wasn't fit enough to play against you guys. If he had maybe the scoreline would have been a lot higher.
He is very good in the heart of midfield and also as a striker. A genius with no weakness!
His fitness will definitely have a lot to say about our title chances.
Raging Bull for player of the season.
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 9:26 pm

German.. this NKBomber business is humorous, but shut it or I might repeat my Maxi Rodriguez miss from Sunday, if you carry on. (now I know how the pressue got to Torres lol)

Last edited by browny15lfc on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 9:34 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
German.. this NKBomber business is humerous, but shut it or I might repeat my Maxi Rodriguez miss from Sunday, if you carry on. (now I know how the pressue got to Torres lol)

Brownie i'm paying you a complement for your good performances.
Dont put yourself down, anyone can miss from 2 yards, apart from Gaz!
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 9:38 pm

Fish did too! and Gaz is a 1 yard man so I need to work on my misses to compete. (no not mrs before you crack a funny)
Ps Gaz, you have just given yourslef away with the spelling of browny!
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 9:41 pm

You were about to volley fish in the head when he missed his.
Raging Bull
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 9:44 pm

I should of! at least he wouldnt have belly flopped and fluffed his header, if I had of kicked him and the ball. I admit that with Sundays finishing, I might have put Fisher in the the nearest tree rather than the net though! lol
Anyway, Dan Mitchell is running away with the scoring charts! I think I should sign him as he can finish better than you lot. My miss on Sunday was nothing compared to the 15 you missed in the 1st half vs Wigston.

Last edited by browny15lfc on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm

Solid at the back, so luckily the poor finishing wasn't a problem
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 11:43 pm

saff lounge wrote:

Reece is a class little player, bags of skill and technique is fantastic, his dad and brother also played last year for efc but i'm not sure if they're still there, if they were i don't think they'd be doing as badly as they currently are, i think Tony was the dad, very hard working battling midfielder won a lot of ball for them and kyle the older brother bagged the goals for fun for the last couple of seasons, not played them yet this year but i know with the three even in there lowly position they'll be no push over....
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 10:09 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Yeah it could well be one of the deciding games. Good luck to you, I hope you do go on to win the league.

Cheers for the support. After what we went through last season to be where we are now, it would be nice to win the league (we only wanted mid-table at start of season lol) but there are a lot of hard teams in the division. Hence why it's so close. Expect Hotshots to make a late push and it wouldn't surprise me if you boys don't push the top 3 towards the end of the season. You guys played some nice football against us in both games. Best of luck to you guys!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 8:26 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
I should of! at least he wouldnt have belly flopped and fluffed his header, if I had of kicked him and the ball. I admit that with Sundays finishing, I might have put Fisher in the the nearest tree rather than the net though! lol
Anyway, Dan Mitchell is running away with the scoring charts! I think I should sign him as he can finish better than you lot. My miss on Sunday was nothing compared to the 15 you missed in the 1st half vs Wigston.

Some of your misses on that sunday were absolutely comical, how we went in nil nil at half time is a mystery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 10:27 am

NK Bear's comments on me were a disgrace!! Im glad i asked the league have them removed!

Just like i'll have him removed from the team this Sunday!
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 1:45 pm

besides us I would have to say Harborough Hotshots have played the best football I've seen in Div 6, although I did miss the game where we played, and beat, North Kilworth.

Best players would be the defence of Little Bowden - not really sure of they're names but pretty strong. The rest would be the obvious goalscorers of the charts.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 1:51 pm

NiffyA wrote:
besides us I would have to say Harborough Hotshots have played the best football I've seen in Div 6, although I did miss the game where we played, and beat, North Kilworth.

Best players would be the defence of Little Bowden - not really sure of they're names but pretty strong. The rest would be the obvious goalscorers of the charts.

Wooo! Ha I can't wait til we play you again i live on Horsewell Lane, I can get up at 10.20 and make kick off, very convenient.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 2:10 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

Wooo! Ha I can't wait til we play you again i live on Horsewell Lane, I can get up at 10.20 and make kick off, very convenient.

Yuk!!! what a horrible estate that is, all crammed together with no space.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 2:10 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

Yuk!!! what a horrible estate that is, all crammed together with no space.

Little Hills a lovely estate!
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 2:38 pm

NiffyA wrote:

The lads in defence that played against you guys were Ben Hobson (scored the O.G.), Adam Green, Faz, and jamie Dales.

Faz has been brilliant for us this season but currently out with a stomach injury. I personally thought Ben Hobson was the best against you guys. Scored an own goal but never dropped his head. His performaces have just been immense lately.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 6:30 pm

EJT09 wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

The lads in defence that played against you guys were Ben Hobson (scored the O.G.), Adam Green, Faz, and jamie Dales.

Faz has been brilliant for us this season but currently out with a stomach injury. I personally thought Ben Hobson was the best against you guys. Scored an own goal but never dropped his head. His performaces have just been immense lately.

Ah makes sense, considering there we only managed 1 goal and that came pretty much straight from kick off after you guys scored.
I hope they have an off day for next time we meet....or travel sickness???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you   Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best team,teams in your division and players that have impressed you
Page 1 of 1