Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?

Go down 
+14
Alan Partridge
greeeedy
bullshead athletic
mowmacre fc
dezza
Jim royle
Paulo
THE WATCHER
Bucko
saff lounge
Widds
Skeems
Toe poke
Jwithers
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jwithers

players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Empty
PostSubject: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 8:01 pm

anyone caught your eye any div? if you dont no there name put team and position....
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 8:14 pm

No one from st marks!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 8:14 pm

Shaun Barber at Prem Sports - Absolute Mustard
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 8:17 pm

Toe poke wrote:
No one from st marks!

did i ask if st marks caught your eye? No. Even no were destroying it
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 8:27 pm

Poor team poor division.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 8:30 pm

Jwithers wrote:
Toe poke wrote:
No one from st marks!

St Marks a new team or come from LSL? Not heard of them before...
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 8:31 pm

Impressed with the forward line at Magna Town....think that they will bag 50+ goals between them comfortably.
Winger for Aylestone Lounge looked useful....right wing, looked like a homeless guy, no offence
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 8:34 pm

Widds wrote:
Jwithers wrote:
Toe poke wrote:
No one from st marks!

New team were a bunch of mates who wanted to play footy mostly young lads
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 8:35 pm

Toe poke wrote:
Poor team poor division.

and you play for? plus new team formed this year aint gonna put us in a higher div are they
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 8:37 pm

Jwithers wrote:
Widds wrote:
Jwithers wrote:
Toe poke wrote:
No one from st marks!

New team were a bunch of mates who wanted to play footy mostly young lads

Fair play, hope you boys enjoy it
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 9:24 pm

kaffir have 2 quality players that stand out, 1 at the back and 1 in midfield
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 9:26 pm

I happen to think div 5 isnt boring,i think it will be a competative division and as for st marks i watched them pre season and they are a very young,very fit and very good side look forward to playing them,weather its the prem or div 7 theirs good players in every division
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 9:39 pm

harrow hotshot wrote:
I happen to think div 5 isnt boring,i think it will be a competative division and as for st marks i watched them pre season and they are a very young,very fit and very good side look forward to playing them,weather its the prem or div 7 theirs good players in every division

And its Sunday footie, win or lose go for a booze!!! Razz

If people shouldnt get out of bed for div 6 because its poor relation to the Sunday prem, then Sunday prem shouldnt get out of bed because its poor relation to the Blue Square....and so on....until we are just left with the top of the Barclays Prem
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 9:43 pm

Widds wrote:
harrow hotshot wrote:

And its Sunday footie, win or lose go for a booze!!! Razz

If people shouldnt get out of bed for div 6 because its poor relation to the Sunday prem, then Sunday prem shouldnt get out of bed because its poor relation to the Blue Square....and so on....until we are just left with the top of the Barclays Prem

i wish i had said that
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 8:30 am

Widds wrote:
Impressed with the forward line at Magna Town....think that they will bag 50+ goals between them comfortably.Winger for Aylestone Lounge looked useful....right wing, looked like a homeless guy, no offence

Mate yours aint to be sniffed at either...Leon, Jay and Alan have bit of everything, expect all three to be filling top 5 places in top goal scorer lists!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 9:54 am

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Widds wrote:
Impressed with the forward line at Magna Town....think that they will bag 50+ goals between them comfortably.Winger for Aylestone Lounge looked useful....right wing, looked like a homeless guy, no offence

Mate yours aint to be sniffed at either...Leon, Jay and Alan have bit of everything, expect all three to be filling top 5 places in top goal scorer lists!!!

When decide to actually play the way ibknow I can! Struggled first 2 games hopefully hit form like last year soon!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 9:59 am

Jim royle wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Widds wrote:

When decide to actually play the way ibknow I can! Struggled first 2 games hopefully hit form like last year soon!

still caused us plenty of problems mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 12:08 pm

Blonde centre mid for kaffir inn was good on the ball, think everything that kaffir did well came through him
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 12:11 pm

frolsworth was very impressed watching these playing some neat football and very fit team kep trying to play all game apart from there right back who went long most time but 1lad in center mid and 2 up top wer dangerous will be in top 4 for deffo
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 12:18 pm

Quote :
frolsworth was very impressed watching these playing some neat football and very fit team kep trying to play all game apart from there right back who went long most time but 1lad in center mid and 2 up top wer dangerous will be in top 4 for deffo

Must say Hoskins, that surprises me because last 3 years Frolesworth have been mid table at best, they must have signed a fare few players because we have beaten them comfortably every time we have played them.
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 4:51 pm

I'd still have to say 2 centre mids at bullies! Adam charlton and the other lad that is like an ox! Very surprised at there first league result but I'm certain that the bullies that turned up against us will do very well!
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ...   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 5:19 pm

Jim royle wrote:
I'd still have to say 2 centre mids at bullies! Adam charlton and the other lad that is like an ox! Very surprised at there first league result but I'm certain that the bullies that turned up against us will do very well!
that'll be ash harris mate!!! used to play for hinkley!! he's suspened for 3 more games!!! big miss for us!! he wins everything
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 5:28 pm

Jim royle wrote:

charlton was pants on sunday, terrible one of the worst ive seen him play and he will probably tell u that himself.
drastic improvement needed this week especially in front of goal as we were awful in that department on sunday
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 5:59 pm

You can only improve from that result! If only ash didn't play against us and charlton was pants that day maybe the result would have been closer! Lol then again a hobbling ebony bagged with his first touch so doubt it! Good look to you though hope you do well!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 2:07 pm

some dodgy comments going on here bullshead ?
ash harris plays for syston midland leics sunday league
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 2:09 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

Must say Hoskins, that surprises me because last 3 years Frolesworth have been mid table at best, they must have signed a fare few players because we have beaten them comfortably every time we have played them.

well they toor us apart second we did have 2midfielders in center defence but no excusses there good enough to play there and frolsworth wer better and i will say i wont beat them next time lol
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 4:22 pm

Calum Wills - Frolesworth. Will bag 30 plus this season I would guess.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 5:05 pm

hmmmm, fancy a cheeky 7 days in October for him then!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 2:53 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
hmmmm, fancy a cheeky 7 days in October for him then!!

No chance lol
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 9:12 am

Quote :
No chance lol

haha, only joking kidda

Good to hear that you boys have a good squad this year
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 10:58 am

fc hoskins wrote:
some dodgy comments going on here bullshead ?
ash harris plays for syston midland leics sunday league

coleman wind ur neck in hes banned for 4 games then he'll be a big plus for us
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 11:00 am

lol u biting already
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 11:00 am

oh and the dodgy comment aint about ash lol
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 11:01 am

we will see tho cus kirk playe for then with ash sunday
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 11:06 am

fc hoskins wrote:
we will see tho cus kirk playe for then with ash sunday

hes banned....... i can also show u the slip if u want his wage slip that is Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 11:10 am

p.s u were awful last night apart from the fly kick goal Wink
Back to top Go down
jack b

PostSubject: not that j withers he is shockin   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 12:12 pm

Jwithers wrote:
anyone caught your eye any div? if you dont no there name put team and position....
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 3:11 pm

greeeedy wrote:

was u there ???
i was in goal for 80 mins
went up front 3-1 down rescued a point for umm . ball was in air me and keeper went in 50-50 maybe high foot but if i had off bottled it i would off hurt my self.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 3:41 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

was u there ???
i was in goal for 80 mins
went up front 3-1 down rescued a point for umm . ball was in air me and keeper went in 50-50 maybe high foot but if i had off bottled it i would off hurt my self.

pants
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 6:43 pm

haha id score bags for bulshead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next