Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

div 4! who has impressed??

Go down 
+7
Hellboy
Skeems
Rwhite08
Bucko
hotshot66
C.S.K.A
timmy mallet
11 posters
AuthorMessage
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

div 4! who has impressed?? Empty
PostSubject: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 10:10 am

in the one game iv played so far againt tumar there was a few players who stood out, the bold bloke at centre half looked solid and also the big lad up top who reckons he is a keeper (jacko) looked dangerous plus a very industrial midfileder who kept our back line on their toes with some very good playmaking.

it also looks as if afc bbes knees are the team turning everyone over with ease so anyone know anything about them???
Back to top Go down
C.S.K.A

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 12:48 pm

Going from the 3 games we've played so far I think this league will be very competitive.

Countesthorpe - A young team but one with some decent players and are very neat and tidy on the ball. If they sort their leaky defense out then they'll give teams a lot of problems.

NPE - Caused us a lot of problems on Friday night and will gave every team in our division a tough game. Probably will be there or thereabouts come April time.

Bees Knees - Again another tough team who I fully expect to be up there at the business end of the season. Their striker will bag a few this season. Think he's got 10 in 3 so he knows where the net is.

From our point of view we're very happy with our start, but there's a lot of games to go so we're just gonna take it one game at a time (cliche.)
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 1:17 pm

we can only really go off results to be impressed with at the moment - Bee's Knee's and CSKA look like they are going to be up there, we know all about NPE and would think they would also be up there too.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 3:01 pm

I didnt rate npe at all too be honest
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 4:55 pm

what team are you Bucko?
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 6:17 pm

helped out at thurmaston yesterday mate as the first team took 6 players,yeah they beat us 5-2 but to b honest all 7 goals in the match were down to poor defending or stupid mistakes,there a gud bunch but dont really have any stand out players ur boys r looking good tho hey
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 7:32 pm

Yea can't grumble with our start, still far from playing how we can though so hopefully we can step it up when it matters. Could be difficult next week, few at city game and picked up a couple of knocks Sunday
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 7:40 pm

always hard wen u have players missing,especially key players
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 12:12 pm

I dont rate NPE either..... bounce
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 12:15 pm

Quote :
in the one game iv played so far againt tumar there was a few players who stood out, the bold bloke at centre half looked solid and also the big lad up top who reckons he is a keeper (jacko) looked dangerous plus a very industrial midfileder who kept our back line on their toes with some very good playmaking.

it also looks as if afc bbes knees are the team turning everyone over with ease so anyone know anything about them???

Yes, it's Ben Jackson and he is a very very very good goalkeeper, plays for Aylestone Park on a Saturday, we enquired about his services this season but he bluntly refused and only wants to play on pitch on Sundays with his mates at Tumar.
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 12:22 pm

I thought the cska defensive unit was top class against us, trinerbox had a couple of players who could get it down and i thought the skipper at thurmaston was good against us on Sunday and there number 8 looked good.
Back to top Go down
C.S.K.A

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 12:58 pm

Rwhite08 wrote:

I thought the cska defensive unit was top class against us, trinerbox had a couple of players who could get it down and i thought the skipper at thurmaston was good against us on Sunday and there number 8 looked good.

Are you NPE?

I think you played into our hands with quite a few long balls, our centrebacks will head stuff all day long, but your pitch was quite hard and bobbly so it was difficult for both teams to get the ball down and play. We were really happy with that result becuase we didn't play well at all.
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 1:05 pm

Yes NPE mate, we did play into your hands but you did well. Were playing a new formation and finding it hard to get used to it but hopefully will improve as we have been slack so far. The pitch is killing my old legs cant wait for the rain and cold lol. Great start for you boys, you and hotshots should go all the way with a couple of others very close. what were Bees knees like?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 1:23 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
Quote :

Yes, it's Ben Jackson and he is a very very very good goalkeeper, plays for Aylestone Park on a Saturday, we enquired about his services this season but he bluntly refused and only wants to play on pitch on Sundays with his mates at Tumar.

And maybe reem team.... Wink i hear he's the main reason why they won on Saturday. Shocked
Back to top Go down
C.S.K.A

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 2:04 pm

Rwhite08 wrote:

Yes NPE mate, we did play into your hands but you did well. Were playing a new formation and finding it hard to get used to it but hopefully will improve as we have been slack so far. The pitch is killing my old legs cant wait for the rain and cold lol. Great start for you boys, you and hotshots should go all the way with a couple of others very close. what were Bees knees like?

Bees Knees are decent, got a striker who is dangerous, it was a fairly even game but we probably had the better chances. If they'd have scored first it might have been a different game. One of the lads they got from Kajima missed a sitter and then we went up the other end and scored 2 quick goals. That'll be a test for anybody though and I fully expect them to be in the mix at the end of the season.

Hopefully we can keep up our good form, we've won 3 games without playing as well as we did in pre-season so we know there's room for improvement. Hotshots look like the've got goals in them so will be a test when we play them.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 2:48 pm

Rwhite08 wrote:

cant remember who had number 8 on,where did he play pal?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 5:07 pm

Quote :
And maybe reem team.... Wink i hear he's the main reason why they won on Saturday. Shocked

Wouldn't be surprised Helly, the lad is a top keeper, as for Reem Team, I'd be surprised if he played for them but that is pure speculation. This needs agent Widds I think.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 5:13 pm

Haha, i was merely an observer last time...someone else video'd it all...! I was the messanger...i love my Reem Team boys now anyway...good banter in the last game with them
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 5:37 pm

Mitch, bucko
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 5:53 pm

Mitchell turner, signed him on for u b4 the game! Only one who looked half decent (my opinion)
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 6:08 pm

oh yeah very gud player,npe play the long ball well
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 6:10 pm

Some times u do wat works and obviously it did!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 6:19 pm

I agree,the lad who got 3 for u was gud too and u had another lad think he was number 20 or 22 he was everywhere
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 7:53 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
Quote :

I'll second that Kev, he is an outstanding keeper, one of the best in the Senior League last year.
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 9:56 pm

Pete wright got the hat trick, ur keeper has broke his ribs when they collided, not sure who had number 20 as some lads have changed there shirts since last season, dark hair played at the back?
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 10:27 pm

yeag think that was him,hope pete recovers well chap hes very gud in the air
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 7:29 pm

U were on about a lad called mikey stead, done the holding role for us! Good player - one of the new additions!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 10:47 pm

he will b a top lad for ya,full of energy,good look for the rest of the season mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: div 4! who has impressed??   div 4! who has impressed?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

div 4! who has impressed??
Page 1 of 1