Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played Sunday 19th September

Go down 
+39
ginner
mjsajs08
AHC
Paulo
Gifford
I Love Lamp
ben 10
talbotkeeper
mthompson08
White Lion
Plough new boy
NiffyA
dee_aitcho
Throop Gaffer
Rusty Nuts
rockets never die
gattuso
dezza
mowmacre fc
saff lounge
Skeems
greeeedy
oily
willywonka
cyril sneer
Sneijder10
spartano1
Duane
Polska legend II
Gordon
Oadby Athletic
riley
Alan Partridge
bpmsmurf
The Inter Mivan Man
WEUR
Minty
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Aussie Owl
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
riley

Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 10:02 am

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
riley wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Good result for our boys, think prob will be nri and sparta top 2, but very close at the minute and thinks thats the may it might stay to be honest

Thanks to the Niffy lads and good luck for rest of season

Well done Paulo, guess I underestimated you boys, and heard the Niffy Res's played without any heart? What's your opinion??

Apparently the striker up front for you was class?? Is that you by any chance??

the big lad up front was very good but had no support!! tha captain was quite good as weel but as paulo saud he lost his head over the ref

That's a shame really, I guess your talking about Botty in the midfield - I think he's still captain for the reserves. Yeah I also heard Bil didn't get too much - but 1 player doesn't make a team!!

They've got a steep learning curve!!

Think the skipper was mark simmonds? think thats right

the manager made a good point to them afetr the game though if they stopped moaning at the ref and each other they would be alot better team
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 10:19 am

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
riley wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Good result for our boys, think prob will be nri and sparta top 2, but very close at the minute and thinks thats the may it might stay to be honest

Well done Paulo, guess I underestimated you boys, and heard the Niffy Res's played without any heart? What's your opinion??

the big lad up front was very good but had no support!! tha captain was quite good as weel but as paulo saud he lost his head over the ref

That's a shame really, I guess your talking about Botty in the midfield - I think he's still captain for the reserves. Yeah I also heard Bil didn't get too much - but 1 player doesn't make a team!!

They've got a steep learning curve!!

Think the skipper was mark simmonds? think thats right

Oh didn't realise Simo was captain, forgot Botty was injured. Hopefully they can stop whinging like girls and start to play footy!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jamo11

jamo11

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:25 pm

riley wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:

Hard not to lose your head when the ref misses a blatant corner and a stonewall peno. Like I said 4-1, magna took their goals well. But big decisions like that change games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:26 pm

you moaning again jamo? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:32 pm

jamo11 wrote:
riley wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:

Hard not to lose your head when the ref misses a blatant corner and a stonewall peno. Like I said 4-1, magna took their goals well. But big decisions like that change games.

and your player stamping on one of our palyers backs when he was on the floor??? but we just got on with it! it was never a peno our player took the ball
Back to top Go down
jamo11

jamo11

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:42 pm

riley wrote:
jamo11 wrote:
riley wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:

and your player stamping on one of our palyers backs when he was on the floor??? but we just got on with it! it was never a peno our player took the ball

Blantant peno mate.
And don't come it with the stamping crap. I got smashed twice on my ankle with really late tackles. And the ref wasn't going to book the players. Not been able to walk since Sunday. All this talk will just egg me on for the next game. And hoping for some big 50-50's.

Last edited by jamo11 on Tue 21 Sep 2010, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:45 pm

jamo11 wrote:
riley wrote:
jamo11 wrote:
riley wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:

Blantant peno mate.
And don't come it with the stamping crap. I got smashed twice on my ankle with really late tackles. And the ref wasn't going to book the players. Not been able to walk since Sunday. All this talk will just egg me on for the next game. And hoping for some big 50-5's.

im sure trig got booked for the tackle on you? and the stamp happened ther were 8 people on the sideline who saw it plus the players on the pitch
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 1:06 pm

jamo11 wrote:
riley wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:

the corner was blantant, peno up for debate....no surprise u shud have thought it shud be given and us thinking otherwise! did try to talk the ref round to a corner but werent having it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
jamo11

jamo11

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 2:16 pm

riley wrote:
jamo11 wrote:
riley wrote:
jamo11 wrote:
riley wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:

Blantant peno mate.
And don't come it with the stamping crap. I got smashed twice on my ankle with really late tackles. And the ref wasn't going to book the players. Not been able to walk since Sunday. All this talk will just egg me on for the next game. And hoping for some big 50-5's.

im sure trig got booked for the tackle on you? and the stamp happened ther were 8 people on the sideline who saw it plus the players on the pitch

I didn't say he didn't get booked, the ref was reluctant to book. :0)
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 3:04 pm

when someone takes you out its hard not to stamp them to be fair
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 5:45 pm

Gifford wrote:

hw was not the 1 doing the stamping
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 11:46 am

riley wrote:
Gifford wrote:

hw was not the 1 doing the stamping

what even if its a genuine accident like he was playing for the ball and ended up cropping u?????
everyone still got to go work monday its ridiculous how malicious some ppl get!!!
Back to top Go down
braveheart

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 10:43 pm

WEUR wrote:
West End Reserves 4 - 2 N.P.E

For the first time this season we had a full team turn up, Started the game really well from the off for the 1st time this season, going 1-0 up after 10mins, we then went 2-0 up shortly after, N.P.E then started playing football and pulled a goal back, from then on it was quite a tight game, their number 6 was unlucky with a thunder bolt of a shot from inside his own half that narrowly bounced over the bar, we then managed to get our noses further in front shortly after half time, but straight from the kick off N.P.E pulled a goal straight back and looked to be pushing on for the equaliser, they were unlucky as they did hit the back of the net but the linesman had flagged for offside ( im sure they will dispute their player was offside ). We then went 4-2 up with about 10mins to go, N.P.E looked to run out of steam to be fair.

N.P.E are a great bunch of lads (some of the challenges where below board but nevertheless) and bought some great support with them today.

Look forward to the return leg at their place.

i must agree with ya mate cracking game best team on the day won i think it will be fair to say that we was robbed a goal which spoilt the game for us a bit but all the same a great game could of done with a better ref look forward to welcoming u at on the return leg
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 1:57 pm

braveheart wrote:
WEUR wrote:
West End Reserves 4 - 2 N.P.E

For the first time this season we had a full team turn up, Started the game really well from the off for the 1st time this season, going 1-0 up after 10mins, we then went 2-0 up shortly after, N.P.E then started playing football and pulled a goal back, from then on it was quite a tight game, their number 6 was unlucky with a thunder bolt of a shot from inside his own half that narrowly bounced over the bar, we then managed to get our noses further in front shortly after half time, but straight from the kick off N.P.E pulled a goal straight back and looked to be pushing on for the equaliser, they were unlucky as they did hit the back of the net but the linesman had flagged for offside ( im sure they will dispute their player was offside ). We then went 4-2 up with about 10mins to go, N.P.E looked to run out of steam to be fair.

N.P.E are a great bunch of lads (some of the challenges where below board but nevertheless) and bought some great support with them today.

Look forward to the return leg at their place.

i must agree with ya mate cracking game best team on the day won i think it will be fair to say that we was robbed a goal which spoilt the game for us a bit but all the same a great game could of done with a better ref look forward to welcoming u at on the return leg

Yes mate, could have done with a better ref on the day in my opinion too, your all a good bunch of lads really and we are also looking forward to the return leg.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 4:05 pm

NiffyA wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Wigston 1 Niffy 2

Awful game, we didn't show up.

Yeah, should have put a few more goals past your boys today. Nearly let you back into the game at the end with a few silly mistakes.

Thought you played too defensive today boys with 1 up front for most of the game.

Mate we have one striker. And that's me, out of the 18 signed on only I can score goals. Now Rob Bells gone that is.
Only option is to throw a centre back up front we have plenty of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played Sunday 19th September
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3