Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played Sunday 19th September

Go down 
+39
ginner
mjsajs08
AHC
Paulo
Gifford
I Love Lamp
ben 10
talbotkeeper
mthompson08
White Lion
Plough new boy
NiffyA
dee_aitcho
Throop Gaffer
Rusty Nuts
rockets never die
gattuso
dezza
mowmacre fc
saff lounge
Skeems
greeeedy
oily
willywonka
cyril sneer
Sneijder10
spartano1
Duane
Polska legend II
Gordon
Oadby Athletic
riley
Alan Partridge
bpmsmurf
The Inter Mivan Man
WEUR
Minty
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Aussie Owl
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 7:46 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Wigston 1 Niffy 2

Awful game, we didn't show up.

Yeah, should have put a few more goals past your boys today. Nearly let you back into the game at the end with a few silly mistakes.

Thought you played too defensive today boys with 1 up front for most of the game.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 7:55 pm

Its cup next week dee. But week after could watch bowden spank niffy a, if you fancy a trip down the a6.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 7:59 pm

[quote="Throop Gaffer"][quote="Duane"][quote="Alan Partridge"][quote="Duane"][quote="Alan Partridge"]
Duane wrote:
Alan Partridge wrote:
Sunbury 2 Throops 1

Committment and work-rate won us this game. Matt Towers does what he does best and got both goals. We made a silly error for their goal when a quick goal kick went wrong and they put it into an empty net.

Very pleased with the result with a couple of quality players still missing. Hopefully this result will keep us top

Both team were p*** poor today considering both teams are known for playing good football ! 2nd half was the worst we played this season and your team weren't much better second half either. You won by a peno and that was the only diffrence today, not the end of the world for us but were have to be much better next week Smile

Don't go improving on our account dan were more than happy to play you when your crap! Laughing
Back to top Go down
White Lion

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 9:21 pm

Perrin Rangers 4 - 2 White Lion

Jarrad Pickering
Mark Bradbury

Although we didnt play as well as we have this season, we acquitted ourselves well and tried hard against a decent team. Far too many basic errors crept in and Perrin were far more comfortable on the ball and kept it better than us.
0-0 at half time, 2-0 in as many minutes then an absolute screamer by Jarrad which the keeper had zilch chance with, be one of the best strikes of the season easily. 3rd goal though a minute later was the clincher.
Having said that we created some decent chances and hit the bar 3 times even though there were some last ditch defending by ourselves. Much improved from last season anyhow, possibly a top half finish.
Sparta v Perrin should be a good game.
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 9:23 pm

north kilworth 2-2 little bowden.

a little disapointed to be fair, bowden were 2-0 up but let in 2 soft goals towards the end. didnt do enough to kill it off. fair result maybe in the end?..we'll take 4th in table at this stage of the season though!!
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 9:27 pm

Early days yet. Happy with 4th for now but only top will do. draw probably fair like you say, some quality football on show, seemed like bowden was missing something in middle off park though !!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 9:33 pm

scrappy garage 10-1 glenfield town

bloody hell thats impressive can see scrappy winning it this year for sure got a serious team down there this season and goals are coming from all over the park i for 1 think they'll go unbeaten this season and fair play and good luck to them or should i say good luck to the rest of us
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 9:34 pm

Early days yet. Happy with 4th for now but only top will do. draw probably fair like you say, some quality football on show, seemed like bowden was missing something in middle off park though !!

yeh the ball!! lol!! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 9:35 pm

Quote :
Perrin Rangers 4 - 2 White Lion

Jarrad Pickering
Mark Bradbury

Although we didnt play as well as we have this season, we acquitted ourselves well and tried hard against a decent team. Far too many basic errors crept in and Perrin were far more comfortable on the ball and kept it better than us.
0-0 at half time, 2-0 in as many minutes then an absolute screamer by Jarrad which the keeper had zilch chance with, be one of the best strikes of the season easily. 3rd goal though a minute later was the clincher.
Having said that we created some decent chances and hit the bar 3 times even though there were some last ditch defending by ourselves. Much improved from last season anyhow, possibly a top half finish.
Sparta v Perrin should be a good game

This is what you should mention to me in the press report. The game would have got more of a mention.

I am surprised by your season so far, you didnt show this kind of form at any stage last season so fair play to you. Perrin are a very very good side and you are right Perrin v Moshdock should be a good game, I just hope that if Moshdock lose they dont lose there heads like they did with us last season, we beat them and they just gave up and let us run away with it.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 9:37 pm

Quote :

bloody hell thats impressive can see scrappy winning it this year for sure got a serious team down there this season and goals are coming from all over the park i for 1 think they'll go unbeaten this season and fair play and good luck to them or should i say good luck to the rest of us

yeah it looks ominous doesnt it? They have some real quality down there but Advance are so experienced never count them out
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 9:38 pm

Match reports now on site by the way

I had to get our boys on there at least once this season!!

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Banner_Match_Reports.html
Back to top Go down
White Lion

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 9:43 pm

To be fair, Ive only just got home to write something, been a long day!!

Instead of defending for 89 minutes for each game were creating some good chances and scoring some good goals. Todays 1st goal was a good example of that.

Having played both teams it should be a really good game, both teams are well matched I think.

And hopefully we will show an improvement when we play your lot in the cup!!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 9:47 pm

Oh yes of course your in our group!!

Actually looking back you held us to a 2-2 draw at your place last season.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 9:49 pm

Bowden new boy wrote:
Its cup next week dee. But week after could watch bowden spank niffy a, if you fancy a trip down the a6.

Spank Niffy A?? I'm guessing your new to this football idea?? we've got some of our stronger players back now and considering you drew with kilworth and lost to Wigston Rangers I think you should have a look at your team.

But hey if your any good maybe they'll bring in a div 7 for ya!!
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 10:13 pm

having a free week went to watch 2 games 1st saffron lounge bar vs harrow both team look suspect at the back look fast going forward but the final ball was not workng 4 both team in the 1st half seen saffron lane take the lead through the softest pen i;ve seen n a long time and left at half time. then went to humbo park to watch azul zorros instead seen 5 mins of prem sport vs wigston and then went devonport rd to watch Efc play zorros only caught the last ten minute but zorros was 3-2 but should have had 4 more in the ten min we watch division 5 look a very good tight division this year well done alliance
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 12:24 am

EVEN WITH THERE "STARTIN 11" STILL THINK HOSKINS WOULD HAVE TOOK THE GAME PLAYED THE BETTER FOOTBALL cheers king
Back to top Go down
I Love Lamp

I Love Lamp

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:11 am

Alan Partridge wrote:
Duane wrote:
Alan Partridge wrote:
Duane wrote:
Alan Partridge wrote:
Sunbury 2 Throops 1

Committment and work-rate won us this game. Matt Towers does what he does best and got both goals. We made a silly error for their goal when a quick goal kick went wrong and they put it into an empty net.

Very pleased with the result with a couple of quality players still missing. Hopefully this result will keep us top

Put it into an empty net?,..what a load of ******,....edge of the box top corner with the keeper only just out of reach and 2 defenders in the way more like, what game were you watching man.

Matt Towers, very good player, cant see Sunbury doing much without him playing to be honest,..saying that we were awful today,..never turned up and didnt make the ball stick up front when last week was so different,..still gel-ing I suppose.
The one that you lost

So mature....
just like the filthy tackles you were putting in, but hey ho. One bloke is struggling to go to work tomorrow, but you worry about maturity if you like

I'm sorry.... Is this from the team who got a player booked for STAMPING on a player that was on the floor. Bad tackles are a part of the game and, yes, injuries sometimes happen but violent conduct is right up there with spitting and has no place in football...
Think about your own short comings before bleating on about others...
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:24 am

Sam Saunt, Stu Verrall and Dan Malcolm all combined to give Kauto Star a 3-2 win over Humberstone Rangers. Mark Gifford and Paul O'Callaghan got the Rangers' goals.

I BAGGED BOTH NOT AMUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 11:26 am

NiffyA wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

Spank Niffy A?? I'm guessing your new to this football idea?? we've got some of our stronger players back now and considering you drew with kilworth and lost to Wigston Rangers I think you should have a look at your team.

what you mean to say is that niffy reserves dont have a game that day so most of the 'a' team will be made up of reserve players!!!
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 11:27 am

I Love Lamp wrote:
Alan Partridge wrote:
Duane wrote:
Alan Partridge wrote:
Duane wrote:
Alan Partridge wrote:
Sunbury 2 Throops 1

Put it into an empty net?,..what a load of ******,....edge of the box top corner with the keeper only just out of reach and 2 defenders in the way more like, what game were you watching man.

Matt Towers, very good player, cant see Sunbury doing much without him playing to be honest,..saying that we were awful today,..never turned up and didnt make the ball stick up front when last week was so different,..still gel-ing I suppose.
The one that you lost

So mature....
just like the filthy tackles you were putting in, but hey ho. One bloke is struggling to go to work tomorrow, but you worry about maturity if you like

I'm sorry.... Is this from the team who got a player booked for STAMPING on a player that was on the floor. Bad tackles are a part of the game and, yes, injuries sometimes happen but violent conduct is right up there with spitting and has no place in football...
I can say what I like. Thats why it's called a forum. He didnt get booked for stamping. His studs were up and he came worse off as it goes. Check your facts first before bleating on about things you are not too sure about
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 11:53 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

yeah it looks ominous doesnt it? They have some real quality down there but Advance are so experienced never count them out

yes matey i agree but just think scrappy might have the edge this season dont think advance are as good as they once were but they still win everything dont they and thats the sign of a very good team when they are not at thier best but still get a result so could be very tight between the two.
also thought u boys played some neat football and with a tighter defence could suprise a few of the so called big teams think uve got quality going forward but like ourselves a bit suspect at the back
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 11:56 am

fc hoskins wrote:
well speaking to luke cooper and tony maistro that was more or less there full squad .
good team but swifts we too good for advance today

lol u love the swifts banter coleman dont u...... me tooo swifts to walk div 3 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 12:14 pm

Good result for our boys, think prob will be nri and sparta top 2, but very close at the minute and thinks thats the may it might stay to be honest

Thanks to the Niffy lads and good luck for rest of season
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 12:34 pm

Gifford wrote:
Sam Saunt, Stu Verrall and Dan Malcolm all combined to give Kauto Star a 3-2 win over Humberstone Rangers. Mark Gifford and Paul O'Callaghan got the Rangers' goals.

I BAGGED BOTH NOT AMUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So why was Paul O'Callaghan credited with the other? Or do all centre forwards claim all goals all the time?
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 12:48 pm

WEUR wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

what you mean to say is that niffy reserves dont have a game that day so most of the 'a' team will be made up of reserve players!!!

Didn't even realise that the ressies didn't have a game that week!! Haha, but after the showing they put out against Magna yesterday I think I'd rather stick with my boys!!

I wouldn't replace my players with ressies or first team lads - cos then I'd lose them when I need em!!
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 12:49 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Good result for our boys, think prob will be nri and sparta top 2, but very close at the minute and thinks thats the may it might stay to be honest

Well done Paulo, guess I underestimated you boys, and heard the Niffy Res's played without any heart? What's your opinion??

Apparently the striker up front for you was class?? Is that you by any chance??
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 1:07 pm

Cheers mate

Honestly, you have some good players, Bill? tall lad is quality! But your boys let the ref's poor game get to them...poor decisions for both sides but Niffy took them to heart a lot more than we did...we kept our concentration better. By the end they had seemed to have given up....leaving our keeper to hold the ball in our penalty without any one closing him down is one example. But they will beat a lot of teams have no doubt about that

No mate unfortunetely aint me (i got the other two goals though Very Happy ) they are refering to Hogan Smith, been fantastic for us, lots of pace lots of quality and showed that yday, his movement is top draw. Very lucky to have him and has scored in every game so far. But lets not take away the fact our whole team battled very very well, passing was below par for us but a good team effort!
Back to top Go down
AHC

AHC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 4:24 pm

Alan Partridge wrote:
I Love Lamp wrote:
Alan Partridge wrote:
Duane wrote:
Alan Partridge wrote:
Duane wrote:
Alan Partridge wrote:
Sunbury 2 Throops 1

The one that you lost

So mature....

I can say what I like. Thats why it's called a forum. He didnt get booked for stamping. His studs were up and he came worse off as it goes. Check your facts first before bleating on about things you are not too sure about

Nope, that was your second player that was booked! The player that got booked for stamping in the first half was your centre back who as it turned out - got sent off! Bret I believe was his name.
Back to top Go down
mjsajs08

mjsajs08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 5:01 pm

WEUR wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

lmao 4 ur info mate niffy reserves have got a cup game to. but weve got all faith in our boys to beat u. plus theres onli been 3 reserves play 4 the a-team. so b4 u run ur mouth get your facts straight ok. hate haters.
Back to top Go down
ginner

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 5:38 pm

[quote="White Lion"]Perrin Rangers 4 - 2 White Lion

Jarrad Pickering
Mark Bradbury

Sparta v Perrin should be a good game.

Are you for real kid ?. First half you were camped in your own half for 40 of the 45 minutes, how it was 0-0 at half time was beyond me. chance after chance we missed even the moshdock boys thought it was going to be a cricket score. 2nd half we scored two in ten minutes and i agree jarrad goal was a belter making it 2-1 we made it 4-1 hitting the bar and post as you also did on the way but all in all you were well out played and the last minute goal you scored made it 4-2 which flatted you. must say as a team you moan like **** but on the whole a good bunch of lads and looking forward to the return. Somebody was smiling down on you boys sunday for sure
Back to top Go down
Bruce Campbell

Bruce Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 6:26 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

Looking at the result on the website the goal scorers seem different to what i remember Question Rolling Eyes Question
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 6:48 pm

Who were the scorers then mate?? I was given those by your sec
Back to top Go down
Bruce Campbell

Bruce Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 6:56 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Who were the scorers then mate?? I was given those by your sec

no by there sec
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 7:39 pm

Bruce Campbell wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

Looking at the result on the website the goal scorers seem different to what i remember Question Rolling Eyes Question

Name names then Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 10:34 pm

WEUR wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

Yawn. U about as funny as aids.
Back to top Go down
A.McNulty

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 11:08 pm

F the banter, we got dickeddd on by trinderbox and that george himan character, best striker in division 3 by farrrrrr!!
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 7:41 am

NiffyA wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:

Well done Paulo, guess I underestimated you boys, and heard the Niffy Res's played without any heart? What's your opinion??

the big lad up front was very good but had no support!! tha captain was quite good as weel but as paulo saud he lost his head over the ref
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 8:53 am

riley wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:

the big lad up front was very good but had no support!! tha captain was quite good as weel but as paulo saud he lost his head over the ref

That's a shame really, I guess your talking about Botty in the midfield - I think he's still captain for the reserves. Yeah I also heard Bil didn't get too much - but 1 player doesn't make a team!!

They've got a steep learning curve!!
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 8:54 am

cyril sneer wrote:
WEUR wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

Yawn. U about as funny as aids.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 9:39 am

NiffyA wrote:
riley wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:

That's a shame really, I guess your talking about Botty in the midfield - I think he's still captain for the reserves. Yeah I also heard Bil didn't get too much - but 1 player doesn't make a team!!

They've got a steep learning curve!!

Think the skipper was mark simmonds? think thats right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 19th September   Banter for games played Sunday 19th September - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played Sunday 19th September
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next