Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played Sunday 26th September

Go down 
+41
Hellboy
Jimmyb
Tomassi
man in black
littlebigman
mowmacre fc
ben
NiffyA
Fieldy
mthompson08
Keo27
saff lounge
Skeems
dezza
spiderman
scouse1
ben 10
oily
Numancia
michael
greeeedy
simplesimon
barney rubble
king of the chavs
spartano1
super polska
shaun riley
alliance no1
Welsh Dan
stav
Joey Barton
Throop Gaffer
Polska legend II
bpmsmurf
Edgar
riley
Fishandchips
WEUR
dave ash
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Aussie Owl
45 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Empty
PostSubject: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 1:02 pm

All your banter for today's games here.

Last edited by Assistant Secretary on Tue 28 Sep 2010, 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 1:07 pm

Wigston Rangers 4 - 3 Humberstone Legion Legends
Dan Mitchell 3
Joe Marlow
Outstanding win, who saw that coming?

Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 1:16 pm

West End Res 4 - 1 AFC Beumont (ht 1-0)

Great result, considering we had 4 1st choice starters missing and i think we out played them for most of the game.
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 1:34 pm

sure mdh knights result has to be 1 of the biggest in this cup??
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 1:43 pm

got to give credit to LK, we knew they were struggling for players and signed a couple on before the game, we thought they weren't going to show for a bit but they did and didn't give up until late on, kept it to 6 in the first half (although we did miss a lot of chances). Wish them all the best for the season and hope things improve for them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 1:45 pm

leic foxes 6-4 magna town aet 4-4 qt full time

we wnt 3-0 up within first 20 min then 4-3 down they were a very good side and passed it around very well i though wwe put in a battleing perfomancetoday disapointed to lose but i think they deserved to win in the end
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 1:46 pm

i dont hope things improve for them until we have played them ;-) good result for you boys today though, be interesting to see if it ranks top 5 for most goals??
Back to top Go down
Edgar

Edgar

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 1:47 pm

I was down Knighton park today. Saw super Polska have a strange performance. 30 yard wonderstrike and 3 big errors in the same game. Polska linesman up to old tricks too I noticed.
Back to top Go down
bpmsmurf

bpmsmurf

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 1:56 pm

Niffy Res 2 FCKibworth 3 (Billy Walton Cup) Sweet...
Jack Thurston 1
Tom Bradley-Smith (2)

Last edited by bpmsmurf on Sun 26 Sep 2010, 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 1:57 pm

What old tricks were they? Have only run the line about 5 times in the last 10 years?
Back to top Go down
Throop Gaffer

Throop Gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 1:58 pm

Throop.fc 1-5 Western fair play to dan and the boys had 8 chances scored 5 , again we created chances but cant score which has cost us the last few games , bare 11 & missing alot of key players but still think we could beat western another time!
all the best dan and co. luck forward to the reverse fixture Smile
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 1:59 pm

bpmsmurf wrote:
Niffy res 2 FCKibworth 3 Sweet...
Jack Thurston 1
Tom Bradley-Smith (2)

You boys at kibworth are dark horses!!! i think you will definately be finishing in the top 3 in the league and who knows how far you will progress in the cup???

Fair plays to kibworth though after a dire season last time out, new signings seem to have sorted you right out!!
Back to top Go down
bpmsmurf

bpmsmurf

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 2:10 pm

One game at a time, i think is the standard reply when questioned.........
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 2:13 pm

I made a trip down to uplands this morning to watch Nri v Oadby Athletic.

With both teams starting slow it was looking a boring game.
Neither teams really wanted it but Oadby did create more chances.

Oadby went into the break with the lead.
The first tens mins of the second half was all Nri resulting in an equaliser.
Looked like we were going to have extra time when Oadby nicked with the last kick of the game.

Both teams looked short on players.

Oadby had a good ginger lad upfront who created a lot of solo chances.

The Nri captain definitely wanted it more then anyone else on the pitch. Here, there and everywhere although he's does look like he'll be collecting some cards throughout the season.
Reminded me of a outfield version of the monk.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 2:19 pm

Throop Gaffer wrote:
Throop.fc 1-5 Western fair play to dan and the boys had 8 chances scored 5 , again we created chances but cant score which has cost us the last few games , bare 11 & missing alot of key players but still think we could beat western another time!
all the best dan and co. luck forward to the reverse fixture Smile

Cheers Danny was a good game. Considering you were missing a few today I thought you still played some good stuff. Don't think we were really firing on all cylinders today but like you said we converted our chances which was the difference. Cheers for the game though dan and look forward to seeing you at our place.

Also thanks to Gaz hyatt for his tip about winding Rutter up!! Worked a treat Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
stav

stav

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 2:21 pm

talbot 4-3 sporting wigston, good result today, not many predicted that. We went 2-0 up at half time then let them back in to equalise. Extra time they took the lead but we showed enough spirit to come back and win. Not bad as we rested several players.
Back to top Go down
Welsh Dan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 2:24 pm

West End Reserves 4 - 1 AFC Beaumont

Good Win today... Played some great Football and deserved the result,baker and tom shearer getting one each and Mark hardy scoring 2.. one was an absolute peach of a strike. Good cup tie and looking forward to getting another scalp fingers crossed in the next round !!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alliance no1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 2:28 pm

npe 4-3 cska after extra time npe went down to 9 men in extra time when it was still 2-2 but npe battled and made 4-3 great result for the npe come on boys
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 2:31 pm

alliance no1 wrote:
npe 4-3 cska after extra time npe went down to 9 men in extra time when it was still 2-2 but npe battled and made 4-3 great result for the npe come on boys

how come u went down to 9 men??
Back to top Go down
alliance no1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 2:32 pm

well i cant say because i will get told of but the ref there you go lol
Back to top Go down
shaun riley

shaun riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 2:34 pm

sparta parva 6-1 harrow
shaun riley 3
ben murphy
dale clarke
sam hyatt
ok game but ref spoilt it really..wudnt let it flow and jus kept blowin his whistle..shud of bin more than 6-1..a few of our players put in some good performances though..cant wait 2 c who we get in the next round..wens the draw?
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 2:34 pm

haha oh right...... oh dear, 1 of them wasnt ur striker was he by any chance?? dark haired lad wore the number 10 against us??
Back to top Go down
alliance no1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 2:35 pm

no both of our centre backs
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 2:37 pm

ah right they seemed like decent lads when we played you to be fair!!! were they deserved??
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 2:37 pm

Edgar wrote:
I was down Knighton park today. Saw super Polska have a strange performance. 30 yard wonderstrike and 3 big errors in the same game. Polska linesman up to old tricks too I noticed.

Strange?????? thats a run of the mill performance for me.

Oh and wonderstrike it was not.....over hit cross is a better description Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 2:39 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
I made a trip down to uplands this morning to watch Nri v Oadby Athletic.

With both teams starting slow it was looking a boring game.
Neither teams really wanted it but Oadby did create more chances.

Oadby went into the break with the lead.
The first tens mins of the second half was all Nri resulting in an equaliser.
Looked like we were going to have extra time when Oadby nicked with the last kick of the game.

Both teams looked short on players.

Oadby had a good ginger lad upfront who created a lot of solo chances.

The Nri captain definitely wanted it more then anyone else on the pitch. Here, there and everywhere although he's does look like he'll be collecting some cards throughout the season.
Reminded me of a outfield version of the monk.

Haha that would be Scouse - yeah he was moved into his preferred central position today so had a point to prove. Will take a few cards if it gees up some of the other lads. Yeah players missing - 3 out of 4 of our regular back line missing. Then others missing through the team....so long as no more injures now i think we are over the worst of it. Hope to have half decent squad size next week.
Good to hear an independant review!! Was watching the goals come in on facebook as i am away!! Well done to Oadby tho as well, can only beat whats put in front of you and they did
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 2:40 pm

shaun riley wrote:
sparta parva 6-1 harrow
shaun riley 3
ben murphy
dale clarke
sam hyatt
ok game but ref spoilt it really..wudnt let it flow and jus kept blowin his whistle..shud of bin more than 6-1..a few of our players put in some good performances though..cant wait 2 c who we get in the next round..wens the draw?

Wow....Harrow must be bad. Shaun Riley hat-trick, must of been taking it easy on you as you look like a ginger downes syndrome sufferer!
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 2:44 pm

mr carr i dont know what u mean abt my tip lol
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 2:48 pm

well played f.c.komrska today you worked your bloomin socks off and were very competitive and definately made a tough game of it,unlucky with a couple of decisions too!! good luck lads.great to see you all kitted up at 10am warming up away from home think a few of our lot need a bit of that commitment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 2:55 pm

warm up.................have a word!!!!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 2:58 pm

great to have supermak back though today even half pissed Laughing
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 3:01 pm

super polska wrote:
Edgar wrote:

Strange?????? thats a run of the mill performance for me.

Oh and wonderstrike it was not.....over hit cross is a better description Very Happy

But a man of the match performance never the less
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 3:03 pm

spartano1 wrote:
mr carr i dont know what u mean abt my tip lol

Il get you pint when I see you next pal Laughing
Back to top Go down
simplesimon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 3:10 pm

well done bullshead hope you can carry it on in the league ...joe moran nets 6!!great signing im ready to eat my words Shocked
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 4:37 pm

bullshead athletic 11-2 kirby muxloe rangers
we played some really good stuff today looked like a proper team for a change played kirby off the park in all fairness and the twinnies were a big part of their demise constantly arguing. doing my head in when i was on the pitch like a pair of women but when i got subbed jesus i could see the funny side still going at 10 mins after the game better than eastenders.
thanks to the kirby players rest seemed a good bunch of lads and good luck for the season dont let it drop ur heads cheers.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 4:44 pm

simplesimon wrote:
well done bullshead hope you can carry it on in the league ...joe moran nets 6!!great signing im ready to eat my words Shocked

thanks matey we played well today and just goes to show what the lads are capable of when they aint all hung over (most stayed in watching x factor in bed). hoping to translate that sort of form to the league now aswell week off next week so might have to have a bonding session saturday night (be rude not to) then at home to wigston utd the week after so hopefully we'll step up to the plate again
Back to top Go down
shaun riley

shaun riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 5:24 pm

super polska wrote:
shaun riley wrote:
sparta parva 6-1 harrow
shaun riley 3
ben murphy
dale clarke
sam hyatt

Wow....Harrow must be bad. Shaun Riley hat-trick, must of been taking it easy on you as you look like a ginger downes syndrome sufferer!
haha..u kill it rich..nah i played wel m8.man of the match..they wernt that gud though..we shud of won by more 2 be honest..did u score in ur 4-4 draw?
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 5:36 pm

shaun riley wrote:
super polska wrote:
shaun riley wrote:
sparta parva 6-1 harrow
shaun riley 3
ben murphy
dale clarke
sam hyatt

haha..u kill it rich..nah i played wel m8.man of the match..they wernt that gud though..we shud of won by more 2 be honest..did u score in ur 4-4 draw?

yeah, I scored 1 and set up 3 (for them) but I did it with style. I put it down to all my fans asking for autographs while I was playing. When youre as good as me you may understand.
Back to top Go down
michael

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 5:45 pm

nobody expected that 4-3aet 2-0 up 20 mins to play let in silly goal then equalized showed what a depth in squad we have to come from 3-2 behind. We rested a lot of players today and the players that came in have given me something to think about. well done lads keep this going.

Last edited by michael on Mon 27 Sep 2010, 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Numancia

Numancia

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 5:46 pm

has anyone from the LBT v Sporting Wigston game got any footage? I saw a couple of cameras there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played Sunday 26th September
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next