Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

division 5 so far

Go down 
+20
saff lounge
OhBarryBarry
di33y_89
spartano1
Polingtons
Sneijder10
newsreader
jay-jimmy
Paulo
michael
Sparta3
Tomassi
Fieldy
chopper
welshys yasmines
rockets never die
stav
Bucko
L.K.F.C
talbotkeeper
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

division 5 so far - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 10:01 pm

with the great marv and gillroyanaldo on the sidelines i think the saff lounge bar will finish mid table
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 9:28 am

OhBarryBarry wrote:
I don't think you can really expect consistency and great play when its div 5 sunday league football.. It is going to be what it is going to be... A mix and a very hard to predict league. Anyone can beat anyone and our team (oadby) are still learning. Very good foundation to work from!! I don't think you can expect an amazing standard.. This league is for young lads coming into the game and older players winding down... ie ME!! But its a good laugh and gets the competitive streak going. The oadby boys will be a class team!! They are only about 18 years to 21 years old!!

I like the term 'OLDER' which obviously applies to me also, I totally agree with comments about consistency, we have played well in only one game and unfortunately for Azul it was against them, the Saffron game wasn't too bad from our point of view but we know we are alot better than that but probably Saffron Lounge are aswell, I can confirm though that Saffron are not a bunch of Hoofers as suggested before and do get the ball down well but when you have a forward who has to duck to go under the bar (and Defender) then its not a bad option. Azul are a new team and will get better, they had some good spells but we were on fire that game, EFC will cause probs especially against the 'older' players with their pace but we played poor against them (ask Tomassi) and still won 5-2.

Sparta in the cup this week, time for the fringe players to shake off the cobwebs for a run out, it's a cup that isn't up for grabs so maybe we will start with 8 and see how it goes.

Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 8:22 pm

Subject: Re: division 5 so far Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:16 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ive counted out oadby and sparta winning the league on performances last night, league champions will be talbot, lounge, harrow or mdh knights and thats a fact

i was at the game last wednesday and i certainly wont be counting out sparta or oadby, both look capable of challenging to me, harrow could of easily beaten us last week and along with ourselves, mdh and the talbot have had impressive wins in the cup this week, so i will say it is all to play for
Back to top Go down
michael

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 7:33 am

leicester Bharat talbot V Mdh Knights First round county cup any Predictions? This sunday
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 8:49 am

Well i can safely say we know we aren't going to be scoring 19 like this week! It'll be a good game i think and should be decided by the odd goal either way i would think. Its a competition both teams will fancy there chances in so we wont be fielding a weakened side!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 1:55 pm

talbot keeper tell that silly little bold headed manager of urs biggsy he still owes me 60 quid the p*** taker i hope we meet in a cup so i can tell him myself but just incase u do it will ya

good lad
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 5:08 pm

who you playing for jay-jimmy, i can always put 7 in days in so you can play for your local side
Back to top Go down
stav

stav

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 5:30 pm

saff lounge wrote:
who you playing for jay-jimmy, i can always put 7 in days in so you can play for your local side
oi, keep your mitts off ;-) he's a talbot player mate, and staying that way!
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 5:42 pm

why travel to the talbot when you can play for your local team, think about it jay-jimmy, not far to go for a beer either lad
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 5:54 pm

well if it isnt jimmy osit, are you in the lounge this week to watch the scum in the champions league mate, at the end of this week i will get a transfer form and put 7 days in for you jimmy, its time for you to play for your local side
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 7:30 pm

predict an MDH win this weekend as they are in good form
Back to top Go down
jay-jimmy

jay-jimmy

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:08 am

saff lounge wrote:

well if it isnt jimmy osit, are you in the lounge this week to watch the scum in the champions league mate, at the end of this week i will get a transfer form and put 7 days in for you jimmy, its time for you to play for your local side

haha thanks for the offer mate you are a legend but im a loyal talbotian lol, united is on ITV but might be there tonight to watch either chelsea or arsenal, look for the avid united fan ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
jay-jimmy

jay-jimmy

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:10 am

stav wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
oi, keep your mitts off ;-) he's a talbot player mate, and staying that way!

professional players make loyalty seem false but im talbot talbot talbot... hooray!
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:25 am

i will have to get raj to bar you from the lounge jimmy, just for being a scum fan if not for anything else
Back to top Go down
jay-jimmy

jay-jimmy

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:49 am

saff lounge wrote:

i will have to get raj to bar you from the lounge jimmy, just for being a scum fan if not for anything else

haha losers & haters dislike United Laughing, i will disguise anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 1:41 pm

real football fans support their local clubs, they dont become man utd fans because they are top when they choose a club to support, imagine if you decided to support a club in 1995 you would be a blackburn fan now, leicester city end of
Back to top Go down
jay-jimmy

jay-jimmy

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 2:00 pm

saff lounge wrote:
real football fans support their local clubs, they dont become man utd fans because they are top when they choose a club to support, imagine if you decided to support a club in 1995 you would be a blackburn fan now, leicester city end of

LOL i weren't born in leicester, have only been here since 2005, i guess my appearance relegated city lol but when i started supporting united in 1988 fergie's job was under scrutiny, i remember when i was 9yrs old arsenal won it in 1989, then pool in 90, arsenal again in 91, leeds in 92 then came united out of the blocks va va boom ERIC THE KING, KEANO, GIGGS, SCHOLES, BECKS... n ruled rest of 90's Very Happy

anyway im no glory supporter, my first 4 years of avid first division football following United weren't even close to winning it but stood by them thanks to dad n it paid off somewhat... GLORY GLORY UNITED!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 2:38 pm

Still the second biggest club in Greater Manchester tho mate
Back to top Go down
jay-jimmy

jay-jimmy

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 3:05 pm

New Road Inn wrote:

2nd you mean city right... a lot lot lesser n fewer fans and ofcourse 35years running no silverware stilll... bags of money nonetheless but it aint all about that, the pedigree, the glory, the eliteness you name it...
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 3:07 pm

Nah he means Middleton Town FC
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
scooby roo

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 4:46 pm

DIVISION 5 SO FAR NOT SCUMMY UTD AND WHO CARE WHO U SUPPORT IT 4 DIV 5 NOT PREM STICK TO THE TOPIC
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 5:36 pm

i hate manure
Back to top Go down
jay-jimmy

jay-jimmy

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:16 pm

lol i don't hate any but dislike whoever rivals the red devils Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 6:59 am

jay-jimmy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

2nd you mean city right... a lot lot lesser n fewer fans and ofcourse 35years running no silverware stilll... bags of money nonetheless but it aint all about that, the pedigree, the glory, the eliteness you name it...

I meant Rochdale!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
jay-jimmy

jay-jimmy

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 8:44 am

New Road Inn wrote:
jay-jimmy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

I meant Rochdale!! Laughing

lol OLDHAM ATHLETIC would have been closer Very Happy Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
rockets never die

rockets never die

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 7:02 pm

i got filled in by a 12 year old yesterday
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 7:38 pm

Don't bend over on the park then, especially in that dodgy location.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

division 5 so far
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2