Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

division 5 so far

Go down 
+20
saff lounge
OhBarryBarry
di33y_89
spartano1
Polingtons
Sneijder10
newsreader
jay-jimmy
Paulo
michael
Sparta3
Tomassi
Fieldy
chopper
welshys yasmines
rockets never die
stav
Bucko
L.K.F.C
talbotkeeper
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 6:43 pm

how do u rate other team u have played or have watched
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 6:49 pm

Liked the look of talbot, dangerous striker and pretty organised, harrow were pretty organised and looked hard to break down. I would of mentioned us until the performance i saw today which was extremely poor losing to cska. They worked hard and did well but we should have been too strong for them, maybe its that attitude that got us truned over!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 6:59 pm

e.f.c good going forward and will cause alot of teams problems but not very organised at the back.
Back to top Go down
stav

stav

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 7:08 pm

we've played the wheel, azul zorros (blue foxes in spanish apparently), oadby owls and fc kormska. i've also seen qpr play. thought Oadby were a decent team, very fit and lots of pace but after we went 1-0 up against them I felt another one would of seen their heads drop and give up (unfortunatly wasn't to be). Kormska are not a bad side but we had one of our on games today. AZ will pick up some points this season but are struggling to get going, think when they click they'll be ok and from what i saw qpr are about the same level as AZ. the wheel, for me rely to much on hitting long balls up to their big striker, they didn't have a plan b and so it if you deal with that threat then they are there for the taking, good bunch of lads though!

just my opinion though!
Back to top Go down
rockets never die

rockets never die

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 8:12 pm

i like the look off the lounge bar they seem the class side off that leauge
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 8:22 pm

we got them next week cant wait,shud be a good game
Back to top Go down
welshys yasmines

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 8:28 pm

lounge bar are not good, ive seen them twice now and to be honest they look very weak at the back, they have frankenstein up front and a neck on the sidelines, scraped a win in both the games i saw
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 8:33 pm

glad to hear welshy who were they playing wen u watched them??i saw them against birstall and wasnt impressed but cud have had players missing
Back to top Go down
chopper

chopper

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 12:05 am

lounge bar are a bunch of hoofers!
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 7:47 am

Hoofers or not, they have won 4 out of 4 so we won't be taking them lightly or any other teams in the division, we did that yesterday against Hat and Beaver which could have cost us.

Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 8:11 am

We've played CSKA Carnabys twice and EFC. Carnabys are a very organised and hard working side and will win their fair share this season. EFC have some real quality in there team with Kyle and Reece Morris, plus their new lad Berto, but a bit slow defensively. Although i know nothing about them, it seems Talbot are the team to beat this season... MDH and Harrow may have a thing to say about that though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 9:12 am

Tomassi wrote:
We've played CSKA Carnabys twice and EFC. Carnabys are a very organised and hard working side and will win their fair share this season. EFC have some real quality in there team with Kyle and Reece Morris, plus their new lad Berto, but a bit slow defensively. Although i know nothing about them, it seems Talbot are the team to beat this season... MDH and Harrow may have a thing to say about that though.

Liking how you are not including yourself even though unbeaten with 7 out of 9 points and, like you say, CSKA are very organised and did us twice last year, I know we have improved the squad but know they are going to be hard to beat especially seeing there score yesterday, so Mr Tomassi, I now include Sparta Reserves as contenders.

Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 9:28 am

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Tomassi wrote:

Liking how you are not including yourself even though unbeaten with 7 out of 9 points and, like you say, CSKA are very organised and did us twice last year, I know we have improved the squad but know they are going to be hard to beat especially seeing there score yesterday, so Mr Tomassi, I now include Sparta Reserves as contenders.

But we did manage to lose 4-1 to Kibworth yesterday...
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 10:08 am

Not bad with only 8/9 players

Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 10:35 am

Harrow_Veteran wrote:

Not bad with only 8/9 players

Bugger. I was hoping to lead a few teams into a false sense of security. Ta Wink

We don't advise 3-3-1.5 by the way. Not a way to win a game.
Back to top Go down
michael

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 12:04 pm

interesting game next week we will find out what the harrow and saffron have to offer? good luck boys we will be on your tales
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 12:26 pm

be good to see Division 5 in the spot light with Sparta and Oadby taking the first flood lit game at Friar Lane!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
jay-jimmy

jay-jimmy

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 12:33 pm

played Komrska, Azul Zorros, the Wheel n Oadby Owls Mens and they have all looked decent in spells, i guess same goes with every team... the team that takes its chances n defends well enough always win... although it sounds straightforward and basic but thats the case... Talbot will do really really well if we stay injury free definitely!!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 12:51 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
be good to see Division 5 in the spot light with Sparta and Oadby taking the first flood lit game at Friar Lane!!

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 12:53 pm

See the home page Nathan...
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 12:54 pm

Good stuff, just got your text. Should be fun!!

Will this count as our home game (hoping for one less week that we have to put up posts!!)
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 1:08 pm

Yes it does mate Very Happy

Really cant wait for this, such a shame for our top scorer Geo whos going to miss out due to his ankle injury
Back to top Go down
welshys yasmines

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 3:08 pm

i noticed chopper thinks lounge bar are a team of hoofers, not too far wrong with a big striker up front, i saw them scrape a 3-2 against komrska and saw them beat the wheel 4-1, the wheel really were a team of hoofers, their best way of attack seemed to be from the goalies kicks, to be fair though the wheel should definitely have scored at least as many as the lounge did and the lounge were very lucky to beat komrska

what team are you with chopper, i hope its not the wheel
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 7:01 pm

i still think 4 or 5 teams cud win div 5
Back to top Go down
newsreader

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 7:57 pm

i think your under estimating the lounge if you think they are a team of hoofers!! i know alot of there players and they are better than that, they are just getting into their stride as i think they only played one friendly !! so to win 4 from 4 isnt bad going is it????? i think they'll win it.
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 10:04 am

From the games we have played (Harrow, Oadby Owls, Bharat Talbot and QPR) I would say that Harrow probably have the edge, rate the lad Lance in midfield very highly. Bharat are well organised and with Will Gonga they have someone who can turn games on there head, that lad could well finish top scorer in the division. Admittingly we have started badly, but we are a new side and it takes time to get it right, we were much improved against Oadby despite losing 2-1. Think with players coming back into the fray we may have a better chance on recording some results and i might get to play upfront for a change Laughing
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 5:02 pm

Sneijder10 wrote:
From the games we have played (Harrow, Oadby Owls, Bharat Talbot and QPR) I would say that Harrow probably have the edge, rate the lad Lance in midfield very highly. Bharat are well organised and with Will Gonga they have someone who can turn games on there head, that lad could well finish top scorer in the division. Admittingly we have started badly, but we are a new side and it takes time to get it right, we were much improved against Oadby despite losing 2-1. Think with players coming back into the fray we may have a better chance on recording some results and i might get to play upfront for a change Laughing

cheers for that we aint gonna hear the end of that now from lance
Back to top Go down
chopper

chopper

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 5:20 pm

saff lounge bar will soon find it hard when players dont turn up
i know a couple of of them and watched em a couple of times this season
get stuck into them!!!! not 1 of them got a tackle in them!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 6:27 pm

thanks for the compliment sneijder pal
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 8:13 am

After playing against Oadby Owls last night, I would be VERY surprised if they were not challanging for the league this season. A very good young team who pass the ball round really well. We really had to dig deep to beat them, cramp epidemic after the match! All really sound lads too.
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 9:19 am

having played the wheel; azul zorros; oadby owls; and fc komrska and been to watch harrow;saffron lounge; Efc and sparta played oadby last night would stay ths division is very open starting with the wheel not the strongest side in the divison they have 1 player keep him out the game and u win the game ;Azul Zorros new team pcking up there first win sunday E.fc was poor and zorros should have scored 5 in the last 10 mins of the game zorros mid table oadby owls young fast good passing will cause team trouble but need to convert the changes when they get them looking at top 5 . FC Komrska try to pass the ball a decent side will take a point from the bottom half harrow and saffron fast and looks good going forward but slow at the back but will win a lot more than losing game both team top 5 . and sparta was solid at the back last night and took the chances a 25 yard shot the sparta keeper fluff in style and a pen team will find it hard to break down starta and need to be good in the air to stop them at the back top 5 4 sparta
Back to top Go down
welshys yasmines

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 11:16 am

ive counted out oadby and sparta winning the league on performances last night, league champions will be talbot, lounge, harrow or mdh knights and thats a fact
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 11:28 am

still mdh team to beat for me
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 11:33 am

nah saff lounge bar will falter soon, i can see them dropping off the pace, my prediction is it will between mdh,harrow,sparta, talbot
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 11:48 am

spartano1 wrote:
nah saff lounge bar will falter soon, i can see them dropping off the pace, my prediction is it will between mdh,harrow,sparta, talbot

Our next league game is against Saff Lounge, hopefully that's when they start faltering!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 11:50 am

welshys yasmines wrote:

ive counted out oadby and sparta winning the league on performances last night, league champions will be talbot, lounge, harrow or mdh knights and thats a fact

That's a little harsh. Oadby were the best side we've played so far, by some way. They just need to convert their posession and energy into chances.

Back to top Go down
welshys yasmines

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 12:10 pm

welshys yasmines wrote:

That's a little harsh. Oadby were the best side we've played so far, by some way. They just need to convert their posession and energy into chances.

you may well think its harsh but i certainly dont, ive seen the lounge and harrow and i cant see any of the 2 teams on show last night beating the lounge or harrow, oadby may well have been the best side you have faced so far, so i take it that you havent faced any of the 4 i mentioned then
Back to top Go down
di33y_89

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 7:49 pm

on what i have seen so far harrow are very good side qpr r beatable oadby owls could be there or there abouts, talbott will do well with the striker they have, efc will do well if they stop moanin at eac other and have little reece on fire, and hopefully are boys can build on a good win on sunday
Back to top Go down
OhBarryBarry

OhBarryBarry

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 8:13 pm

I don't think you can really expect consistency and great play when its div 5 sunday league football.. It is going to be what it is going to be... A mix and a very hard to predict league. Anyone can beat anyone and our team (oadby) are still learning. Very good foundation to work from!! I don't think you can expect an amazing standard.. This league is for young lads coming into the game and older players winding down... ie ME!! But its a good laugh and gets the competitive streak going. The oadby boys will be a class team!! They are only about 18 years to 21 years old!!
Back to top Go down
rockets never die

rockets never die

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 8:43 pm

i what my £2.00 quid back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

division 5 so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 5 so far   division 5 so far Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

division 5 so far
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next