Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 2

Go down 
+2
Alan Partridge
RM05
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RM05

RM05

Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Division 2   Division 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 1:45 pm

With the season underway and Division 2 not really getting looked at even though id say its probably the most competitive league out of all the leagues just wanted peoples opinions on how they see the teams and the way the league will pan out, its evident on their day teams can take points off one another quite easily.... plus im bored about listening and talking about NPE! Laughing they have taken over lol!
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 2   Division 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 2:16 pm

Great start for us (Sunbury). Had five of our best players missing on Sunday when losing at Webbys, so will take the positives from the first three wins and push on over the next few weeks.
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 2   Division 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 3:47 pm

Alan Partridge wrote:
Great start for us (Sunbury). Had five of our best players missing on Sunday when losing at Webbys, so will take the positives from the first three wins and push on over the next few weeks.

same when we played you, had a few missing but hey no excuse, a loss is a loss... we will be back at you place to make it even no doubt! always a good tussle.... Laughing
Back to top Go down

Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 2   Division 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 5:28 pm

Alan Partridge wrote:

We had four of our best out as well but we still beat you, To be fair I think we wanted it a lot more and it helped having a decent ref this time around. I'm sure it will be a more even match next time around.
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 2   Division 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:07 pm

division 2 is a hard division this season with some good teams, i have watched webbys v western last friday ngt was a good game abit dissappointed with some of the tackles that came flying in, and flag up when the wind blows lino lol, when they are playing there football western do look a good side especially with the enormous skill of tom hill class player, i would say western will be top 4 this season
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 2   Division 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:28 pm

Webbys best side we've played so far
Guthlaxton worked us hard but not the side they were a few years ago (bit like us)!
Fleckney played much better than us but ironically we had more chances to win the game
St Pats another side not the side of old and lacked a goalscorer on Sunday (luckily for us)
Many of our players still learning the ropes and a mixed bag of results so far but we will get better especially when our better players return from Poland!
Back to top Go down

Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 2   Division 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 11:33 pm

Were still really trying to find our feet in a tough division this year. In our first 4 games we haven't been able to get the same 11 out due to people getting injured and going away have had a minimum of 4 first team starters out each game with another 5 missing this week due to a stag do! Hopefully after that though we can get our first 11 together and really see if were capable of cutting it in this division. Overall quite happy to only be 2 points off the pace after 4 games though all things cosidered.
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 2   Division 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 11:34 am

there would be more missing if you could have got your b0ll0cks out of your wifes handbag
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 2   Division 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:39 pm

chip douglas wrote:
there would be more missing if you could have got your b0ll0cks out of your wifes handbag

thanks for that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 2   Division 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:40 pm

wafc wrote:
Were still really trying to find our feet in a tough division this year. In our first 4 games we haven't been able to get the same 11 out due to people getting injured and going away have had a minimum of 4 first team starters out each game with another 5 missing this week due to a stag do! Hopefully after that though we can get our first 11 together and really see if were capable of cutting it in this division. Overall quite happy to only be 2 points off the pace after 4 games though all things cosidered.

who are we missing this week then Danny? No
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 2   Division 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:45 pm

newbie wrote:
Alan Partridge wrote:

We had four of our best out as well but we still beat you, To be fair I think we wanted it a lot more and it helped having a decent ref this time around. I'm sure it will be a more even match next time around.

our game we had wasnt the best of games and god knows how it ended 4-4, i think thats why it got a little silly because it was allowed to get a little silly, i know webbies from way back and know they are a good side and can play better than that and defo there or there about at the end of the season and got some cracking players, likewise i know we are better than that so the next game should be very interesting indeed...

funniest thing was - Wes said to me after the game your better up top than at the back! dont know whether to take that as a compliment or a p*sstake lol Smile
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 2   Division 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:51 pm

lenny, wozza, manny, tim and most importantly me all on whitemans stag do
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 2   Division 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:56 pm

chip douglas wrote:
lenny, wozza, manny, tim and most importantly me all on whitemans stag do