Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly?

Go down 
+12
littlebigman
mjsajs08
Capello
Paulo
Hellboy
spartano1
riley
Sparky
phoenix_plum
Pete Mourinho
Tomassi
Joey Barton
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
littlebigman

littlebigman

Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly?   Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 12:54 pm

spartano1 wrote:
haha hellboy, this season am i gunna find out ur identity???
if you go to the train station at night he is the one with the begging bowl and can of stella he cant finish
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly?   Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 12:56 pm

spartano1 wrote:
haha hellboy, this season am i gunna find out ur identity???

Well the way your missus winked at me as you were both walking by subways in Wigston Magna the other day, it looks like she'll be finding out who i am,before you do. Wink
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly?   Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 7:43 pm

we've been all three. cant predict what team is going to turn up next.
we dont have much experience so we're either good or terribly bad.
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly?   Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:08 pm

it looks like i will be stepping down at sparta parva after receiving an offer to good to refuse at a top side im sure the lads will carry on without me and do me proud
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly?   Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:09 pm

spartano1 wrote:
it looks like i will be stepping down at sparta parva after receiving an offer to good to refuse at a top side im sure the lads will carry on without me and do me proud

AC Question Question
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly?   Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:22 pm

lol y did u say Ac???? capello who are u anyway???
Back to top Go down
welshy26

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly?   Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:34 pm

itts a shame gaz thought will gd go far with sparta m8
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly?   Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:35 pm

BREAKING NEWS!! Gaz to AC WIGSTON!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly?   Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:48 pm

;-)
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly?   Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:48 pm

Looks like div 4 will be very close...
NRI setting the pace, Niffy look consistent, grinded out a result against us when it had 0-0 written all over it
Desford, Sparta Parva, pheonix are all unknown to me but Sparta's start is impressive (Gaz might be a big loss for what he can do off the pitch)...
Bees Knees, West End, Beaumont know from last year and are all capable of beating anyone in this league on their day
Magna have proved the same over the last 2 years with their cup runs!!
Good old days & Inter are typical first season teams, hope they stick it out regardless of results...next season will be 200% better!!!
Superfly were as said on here earlier a bunch of lads that play very well together without having any stand out players

I am very disappointed with our start 2 wins and 2 defeats feels like under-achievement we have played well within ourselves and Sunday against Superfly was particularly disappointing as we let ourselves get drawn into something other than playing the football we know we can.

If we can take just 25% of the chances we create we will improve our results no end and be challenging.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly?   Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:56 pm

Gaz off to ac ???? more clubs than tiger woods !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly?   Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 11:22 pm

Not more women tho!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly?   Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 11:22 pm

If Sparta's manager leaves will he take players???
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly?   Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 8:42 am

is it a fozzi/ Gaz partnership?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly?   Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 9:20 am

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
is it a fozzi/ Gaz partnership?

Stick to the topic. Else i'll put you on my foes list.

Last edited by Hellboy on Wed 15 Sep 2010, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly?   Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 10:36 am

New Road Inn wrote:
Not more women tho!!

Definatly not!!!

Gaz is staying at Sparta, rumours of an old friend joining him Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly?   Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 4 so far..... The Good? The Bad? and the Ugly?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2