Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Return from injury!!

Go down 
+4
bullshead athletic
Duane
greeeedy
Coley21
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Coley21

Coley21

Return from injury!! Empty
PostSubject: Return from injury!!   Return from injury!! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 12:48 pm

I know knowones gonna be really that bothered by this post but I'm finally gonna have my first game of the season on 31/10/10!! been out since I fractured my hand against guthlaxton OB's in pre season (22/8/10) Not enjoyed watching from the sidelines one bit can't wait to get back!!!!Who else is on the verge of a return after a couple of months of having to watch!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Return from injury!!   Return from injury!! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 4:09 pm

Cole Brookfield wrote:
I know knowones gonna be really that bothered by this post but I'm finally gonna have my first game of the season on 31/10/10!! been out since I fractured my hand against guthlaxton OB's in pre season (22/8/10) Not enjoyed watching from the sidelines one bit can't wait to get back!!!!Who else is on the verge of a return after a couple of months of having to watch!!

bet u cant wait to get back into it again then ay mate
good luck lad hope all goes well for u
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: Return from injury!!   Return from injury!! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 7:41 pm

Must be the time for returning goalies, ours is due back this week (fingers crossed) after missing the last 6/7 weeks.
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: good man!!!!!!!!   Return from injury!! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 8:27 pm

Cole Brookfield wrote:
we spoke when we played you up at your ground mate! welcome back! my team will look forward to smashing a few by you in due course! lol! only joking pal its obvious u love your football, welcome back! c u in mowmacre! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fuxxyou

PostSubject: Re: Return from injury!!   Return from injury!! Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 11:30 am

Cole Brookfield wrote:

You was right....we ain't bothered bout this post! Not like GT have been struggling without you! You would of still lost the games uve lost!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Return from injury!!   Return from injury!! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 10:14 am

Fuxxyou wrote:
Cole Brookfield wrote:

You was right....we ain't bothered bout this post! Not like GT have been struggling without you! You would of still lost the games uve lost!

Fuxxyou don't speak for me, i am very bothered about this goalkeeper, who made you spokesperson on here?
Back to top Go down
Fuxxyou

PostSubject: Re: Return from injury!!   Return from injury!! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 12:39 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Fuxxyou wrote:
Cole Brookfield wrote:

Fuxxyou don't speak for me, i am very bothered about this goalkeeper, who made you spokesperson on here?

Merely taking an estimated guess that there would be more than me that was less interested in this post! And why are you so bothered about this keeper,or did u say that just for arguments sake!?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Return from injury!!   Return from injury!! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 1:31 pm

Fuxxyou wrote:

Merely taking an estimated guess that there would be more than me that was less interested in this post! And why are you so bothered about this keeper,or did u say that just for arguments sake!?

Oh you know me, i have to have my nose in to everything, i'm not bothered about the keeper, they're only people that cant play football anyway; just fancied a chat really, i am bored at work .

no ones buying my hotdogs at the minute....
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Return from injury!!   Return from injury!! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 5:01 pm

i hear ur nt bad upfront cole... Wink
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Return from injury!!   Return from injury!! Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 5:59 am

gattuso wrote:
i hear ur nt bad upfront cole... Wink

Since I've fractured my hand I've moved up top on saturdays if thats what u mean?........................ Wink
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Return from injury!!   Return from injury!! Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 9:16 am

Well sunday didn't quite go to plan! first my phone starts f@@king up and then my lift to the game let's us down last minute! So looks like its this sunday against Sporting Highcross that ill make my comeback
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Return from injury!!   Return from injury!! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 6:06 pm

let me know how your return goes Cole, might plan mine for January.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return from injury!!   Return from injury!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return from injury!!
Page 1 of 1