Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?

Go down 
+6
Skeems
greeeedy
mowmacre fc
dezza
spartano1
bullshead athletic
10 posters
AuthorMessage
bullshead athletic

CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Empty
PostSubject: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 7:44 pm

SCRAPPY'S REMARKABLE START TO THE SEASON HAS CERTAIN PUNDITS CLAIMING THERE UNBEATABLE! WOT WITH A SHAKEY LAST COUPLE OF GAMES FROM ADVANCE. PREM SPORTS ARE NO WAY NEAR THE FORCE OF OLD, MAGNA 73, BULLSHEAD AND GLENFIELD WITH MIXED RESULTS, THE QUESTION IS CAN ANY TEAM EVEN BEAT THEM? LET A NOWN CHALLENGE THEM FOR THE PREM TITLE? YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 7:56 pm

my prediction is scrappy garage will win everything this year, i cant see a team getting anywhere near them this season,total quality side
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:48 pm

bullshead athletic wrote:
SCRAPPY'S REMARKABLE START TO THE SEASON HAS CERTAIN PUNDITS CLAIMING THERE UNBEATABLE! WOT WITH A SHAKEY LAST COUPLE OF GAMES FROM ADVANCE. PREM SPORTS ARE NO WAY NEAR THE FORCE OF OLD, MAGNA 73, BULLSHEAD AND GLENFIELD WITH MIXED RESULTS, THE QUESTION IS CAN ANY TEAM EVEN BEAT THEM? LET A NOWN CHALLENGE THEM FOR THE PREM TITLE? YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE

cheers for leaving us out!!!!!!lol mentioned rest of the league.

scrappy will win the lot but reckon every other position up for grabs
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:59 pm

from results sporting highcross might give them a game but cant see scrappy losing, are scoring for fun just too good, advance vs scrappy is allways going to be the game off all games but bullshead will challenge them but other than that
only fc hoskins to beat them so far 6-5 cherry on the cake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 9:33 pm

None-competitive tho Mr Hoskins.....sure you couldnt do it in a proper game.......
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 9:40 pm

we would get spanked in league or cup game to scrappy
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 9:41 pm

but they did have a strong side out against us tho mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 9:44 pm

Was just going for a bite there to be honest - sent the cross in but you just boshed it away....!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:16 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
None-competitive tho Mr Hoskins.....sure you couldnt do it in a proper game.......

they had a strong team out tho against hoskins so give credit where its deserved i reckon. they are without a shadow of a doubt the team to beat tho this year i think but u never know on a sunday morning unexpected things can happen think it will be close with advance also sporting highcross think they will give them a game hopefully ourselves aswell (bullshead) magna also dont write them out glenny with a gr8 result against prem after a hammering have also shown that they can be a force aswell so should be interesting but do think scrappy will win it this year tho
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 10:31 am

Advance Couriers = Played 3 and conceded no goals.
they are resiliant and very experienced so never ever right off the reigning champs - remember they havnt lost a league game for well over a year, they are the Premier cup holders.

The Prem this season could be like the Scottish Premier where Rangers and Celtic battle it out and the rest battle for 3rd.
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 11:17 am

i think advance are missing tony and luke in midfield but never write them off!!to much experience,theyll be up for the scrappy games thats for sure ....love to be at their first meeting this season should be a humdinger
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 11:18 am

fc hoskins wrote:
we would get spanked in league or cup game to scrappy
....yep thed run us ragged Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: sorry    CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 8:29 pm

dezza wrote:

sorry mate! sporting highcross and g.t! especialy highcross! i really think u lot are dark horses! honest
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 8:33 pm

in a one word answer to the topic: NO.
However, Scrappy don't always get their strongest side over the season so someone may get them on an off day
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: hpoe so   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 8:35 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Advance Couriers = Played 3 and conceded no goals.
they are resiliant and very experienced so never ever right off the reigning champs - remember they havnt lost a league game for well over a year, they are the Premier cup holders.

The Prem this season could be like the Scottish Premier where Rangers and Celtic battle it out and the rest battle for 3rd.
rather than us i would love to see advance win the league there a great set of lads and a very good team! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 8:41 pm

It often happens that a long term undefeated team is beaten by a much less fancied team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 8:48 pm

See Dezza, there is a chance for you ;-)
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: lol   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 8:51 pm

Assistant Secretary wrote:
It often happens that a long term undefeated team is beaten by a much less fancied team.
i hope your right! i just put my morgage on wigston! l.o.l ! that will come back and haunt me! we playing them next
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 8:56 pm

dezza wrote:

sorry mate! sporting highcross and g.t! especialy highcross! i really think u lot are dark horses! honest

Hhmmm not convinced of the sincerity of your comments lol but let you off!! I believe we are dark horses also lol! seriously tho we are looking for mid-table this season and defo think its only advance that can challenge for the title.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 9:01 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
See Dezza, there is a chance for you ;-)

Sound!! We are keeping the faith!!! Make sure you do to widds lol
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: good man   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 9:13 pm

dezza wrote:
dezza wrote:

Hhmmm not convinced of the sincerity of your comments lol but let you off!! I believe we are dark horses also lol! seriously tho we are looking for mid-table this season and defo think its only advance that can challenge for the title.
my aim this season is to not get relagated and make holmes park! rome wasn't built in a day! without blowing my trumpet ive built half of rome in 7 games! bullshead can only get better! you'll see
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 9:21 pm

dezza wrote:
dezza wrote:

my aim this season is to not get relagated and make holmes park! rome wasn't built in a day! without blowing my trumpet ive built half of rome in 7 games! bullshead can only get better! you'll see

Don't think you need to worry about getting relegated!!!!! Heard good things about you lot and joe moran is a quality signing, I wouldn't be surprised to see you up there at the end of the season, good luck mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 9:28 pm

Bullshead - wheres all your players come from then? Dont know your history chap
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 11:30 am

[quote="New Road Inn"]Bullshead - wheres all your players come from then? Dont know your history chap[/quote

we are just a bunch of pub athletes really we all love football so decided to get a team together got 3 players from the old terratruck a younglad from highfield rangers 1 from thurmaston town 1 who used to play for scrappy the rest of us just happen to be able to play footy but not really been in team so just getting used to playing together really hopefully we'll get better and be able to hold down a mid table position and have a bit of a cup run
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 2:02 pm

Fair play to you bud, which pub you drink in, and any more pub athletes or prem quality available?!!?!? ;-)
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 2:08 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Fair play to you bud, which pub you drink in, and any more pub athletes or prem quality available?!!?!? ;-)

the bullshead our kid on loughborough rd well bath street actually but yeah ur more than welcome to come down and have a gander my old fruit there some good football players left table football tho Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 2:11 pm

greeeedy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

the bullshead our kid on loughborough rd well bath street actually but yeah ur more than welcome to come down and have a gander my old fruit there some good football players left table football tho Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

by the way new road im available this weekend as got no game shall i bring my kit or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 4:53 pm

Think we are ok now mate, only got about 4 injuries now, so we are good...although if you are a gobby centre half that doesnt **** around then we would be interested....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 11:33 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 1:24 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Think we are ok now mate, only got about 4 injuries now, so we are good...although if you are a gobby centre half that doesnt **** around then we would be interested....

what about a gobby midfielder that can revert to centre back if need be Question lol!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 9:47 pm

err whitwick compass Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 8:31 am

Told ya.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 11:56 am

Hellboy wrote:
Told ya.

liar
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 12:09 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Yes.

Check the date on this baby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?   CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAN ANY TEAM POSSIBLY BEAT THE MIGHTY SCRAPPY?
Page 1 of 1