Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Friendly Results!

Go down 
+69
N-Wilz
bob stains
tysmith c.n.f.c
smiler
Sirus
right foot thunderbolt
phoenixGK
shawry1984
phoinexTG
papa lazarou
Carling
dezza
GT
Sparky
Bruce Campbell
spartamoshdock
dave ash
Pete Mourinho
sportsmen fc
Skeems
Kylinhio
WEUR
ta-fc
Tomassi
phoenix_plum
Declan Swan
oily
polska legend
Alan Partridge
Minty
chubby
Phoenix_United
Hellboy
somalianpirate
Orange
Gordon
Paulo
L.K.F.C
Gifford
Polska legend II
Sneijder10
Rajiv14
welshy26
Hairy Hebrew!
OBSERVER
pacman67
di33y_89
Bucko
Kauto Stars Fc
LCFC Fan
Spy
dee_aitcho
scouse1
Capello
spiderman
wiggoboy
Alliance Journo
chip douglas
Nemo
Kingsway-Sec
Fishandchips
Oadby Athletic
mowmacre fc
Fieldy
Sparta3
gattuso
73 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Friendly Results! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 11:35 am

That's the scoreline I heard. The opposition I understand was Premier Sports Travel.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 11:42 am

Gordon wrote:
That's the scoreline I heard. The opposition I understand was Premier Sports Travel.

indeed it was went to watch was intresting game prem sports missing almost half team from last season as most gone to perrin rangers.
and bulls head mostly terratruck who did beat prem 5-4 in league
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 11:43 am

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Heard on the grapevine that Bulls Head lost 5-4 after being 3-2 up although this is unconfirmed and opposition unknown.

Maybe someone can clarify

yes 3-2 up and 4-3 up prem came back and at 5-4 to prem bulls head missed a penalty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 12:14 pm

thought most the terratruck lads were at st pats this year??
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 12:18 pm

you thought wrong tinker:D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 12:25 pm

so it would seem mr dent!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 2:35 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:

Good luck to Harrow, possibly, my pick for Div 5 now.

They laughed at me when i said that a few weeks back.

They had a strong end to last season and after speaking to a couple of their older players, I got the impression that they were signing some good players.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 3:21 pm

Harrow, pothunting at its best. They have signed a few from a LSFL Prem Team...

bounce
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 5:09 pm

wafc wrote:

Bully supposedly becoming part of the management down there this season, if he does, expect a load of last seasons players - Chris Durrance, Jamie Smith, Shane Birt, etc to leave as they dont want to play for him. Kewmoss, Mobbsy and Danny Martin were there for a bit last season, perhaps a way of easing themselves in?
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 5:13 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:

Good luck to Harrow, possibly, my pick for Div 5 now.

They laughed at me when i said that a few weeks back.

They had a strong end to last season and after speaking to a couple of their older players, I got the impression that they were signing some good players.

I like that bit mate 'older', lol.

Cheers

Did you get the PM
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 5:37 pm

Orange wrote:
Harrow, pothunting at its best. They have signed a few from a LSFL Prem Team...

A few being 1 player from a team finishing bottom of the LSL Prem, the 2 others have been playing friendlies but not sure if signing although these were players who were with us for the 3 seasons prior to them trying the LSL Prem.

We have lost 2 excellent players, 1 to Bulls Head and 1 to Thurmaston of the LSL Prem, 1 of our other better players is only available once a fortnight, pothunting at it's best.

Next you will be calling us Harrowbox

Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 7:11 am

how can u say we r pothunting???we have been in this division for a few seasons now,we just have a great spirit and will to win,jelousy is never a good thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 7:58 am

I agree with Harrow here, pothunting is deliberately going in at a lower level to win things via deceit. If you sign 3 or 4 quality signings during a close season then thats just good transfer dealings.
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 11:26 am

New Road Inn wrote:
I agree with Harrow here, pothunting is deliberately going in at a lower level to win things via deceit. If you sign 3 or 4 quality signings during a close season then thats just good transfer dealings.

Cheers mate
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 11:37 am

Whilst thery're in our league I too have to agree with harrow, each season the aim is to strengthen else we'd never get out of the division! They'll pose us some real competiton looking at some of their results so far but I can't blame them for strengthening pre season as I think we're all trying to!
Back to top Go down
somalianpirate

somalianpirate

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 2:00 pm

The three players from the LSL returning to Harrow fc all played for them previously, Damian Wright, Vince Wright and Amit Patel. Pot hunting at its best orange?? i think not, just mates returning to have a laugh and play some footy pirat
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 4:09 pm

somalianpirate wrote:
The three players from the LSL returning to Harrow fc all played for them previously, Damian Wright, Vince Wright and Amit Patel. Pot hunting at its best orange?? i think not, just mates returning to have a laugh and play some footy pirat

Are they actually signing before they play this time? Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 4:25 pm

Repeat after me...
Yo-Yo Harrow
Get the players win the league
Yo-Yo Harrow
Lose the players relegation
Yo-Yo Harrow
Yo-Yo Harrow
If in doubt, Ringers FC

Like a Star @ heaven

Dizzie Razzie sign me up
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 4:51 pm

thanks l.k.f.c,new road inn and somalianpirate nice too see some people speak sense,unlike sum Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 5:02 pm

I think you have vastly overestimated me if you think i talk sense mate!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
somalianpirate

somalianpirate

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 5:11 pm

But what does it all mean basil?

repeat after me Orange.. i am a nerd
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 5:32 pm

ha ha ha ok just a little sense then new road Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 5:39 pm

Stick to the topic!

You big baboons.
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 6:47 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
somalianpirate wrote:

Are they actually signing before they play this time? Embarassed

Where's the fun in that, they don't call us Harrow (3 points deducted) FC for nothing

Last edited by Harrow_Veteran on Tue 20 Jul 2010, 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 6:50 pm

Orange wrote:
Repeat after me...
Yo-Yo Harrow
Yo-Yo Harrow
Lose the players relegation
Yo-Yo Harrow
Yo-Yo Harrow
If in doubt, Ringers FC

Should go like this

Yo-Yo Harrow
Had the players, won the league
Yo-Yo Harrow
Kept the same players but thought we'd walk it and got relegated (only 5 points off 4th, 3 points deducted, lol)
Yo-Yo Harrow
Lost a few players finished mid table
Yo-Yo Harrow lost 2 players but gained 3 and finished.........??????

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 6:52 pm

i know this one....2nd!!! No....1st!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 8:59 am

is there any friendlies happening tonight?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 1:12 pm

wafc wrote:

Stick to the topic please!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 2:33 pm

sorry dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 7:05 pm

Freindly Results ONLY, please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 10:37 am

Friendly against Leicester Echos today, not a bad side, got to the invitation cup final last year and improved massively in second half of the season...12:30 kick off....
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 12:36 pm

Phoenix United FC 6 - 2 Sparta Parva FC
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/phoenixunitedfc010203
chubby

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 12:57 pm

Nice to see someone back on the posting, someone start a new post, better still i will.

West End 2 - 5 West End Ressies
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 1:17 pm

AFC Thurmaston 4
AFC Beaumont 1
(HT) 0-1

Latif Turkoglu

Did very well in the first half, 1-0 up after 55 mins. gave everyone a good game just ran out of legs at the end against a decent side. At least thats the blowout out of the way lol
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 2:13 pm

Trinderbox 4 wigston utd 4

Trinderbox very good team 4-1 up at one point, wigston dominated second half
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 2:22 pm

Where were you yesterday Denty? F.C Rowlatts 3 Sunbury Utd 3.

School Report - Must do better
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 3:30 pm

Azul Zorros 2-5 AFC Royal Oak
Robin Cooper (2)

Much better performance today from the lads, lost our skipper to a thigh injury early doors, but started very well. Tired legs and minor knocks caught up with us in 2nd half, need to work on fitness levels but should come with time.

Cheers to Hairy Hebrew and all the Royal Oak lads, all the best for the season pal
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 5:31 pm

azzul zorros 2 - 5 afc royal oak
simon herbert
quami garcia
shaun doyle
ryan wooley 2

very good performance by our boys.........going down 2-0 but coming back and showing character with almost brand new team playing 4us ...........cheers azzul think youll have decent season
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 5:44 pm

AC Wigston 8-1 Glenfield Utd Youths
Stu Iddisah 3
Ash Caney 3
Colum Duffy
Nathan Battu

Good run out against a very young and physically fit Glenfield side. They went one nil up after about ten minutes and my lads then played some of the best football we've ever played. Made some very good signings with Superfly winger Ash Caney scoring a thunderbolt free kick and another 2. Stu Iddisah scored another hatrick.

New signings Nathan Battu and Colum Duffy with the other two.

Good work out for us as they were a good competitive team, just think our age and physicalness was a bit to much. Sure Polska Legend would agree.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 10:06 pm

Humbo 7-2 Efc

Gifford 3
Geary 1
Hurst 1
Green 1
Lester 1

Nice to have a full team for the first time this pre season looked pretty good today hopefully do half decent this season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly Results!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next