Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Friendly Results!

Go down 
+69
N-Wilz
bob stains
tysmith c.n.f.c
smiler
Sirus
right foot thunderbolt
phoenixGK
shawry1984
phoinexTG
papa lazarou
Carling
dezza
GT
Sparky
Bruce Campbell
spartamoshdock
dave ash
Pete Mourinho
sportsmen fc
Skeems
Kylinhio
WEUR
ta-fc
Tomassi
phoenix_plum
Declan Swan
oily
polska legend
Alan Partridge
Minty
chubby
Phoenix_United
Hellboy
somalianpirate
Orange
Gordon
Paulo
L.K.F.C
Gifford
Polska legend II
Sneijder10
Rajiv14
welshy26
Hairy Hebrew!
OBSERVER
pacman67
di33y_89
Bucko
Kauto Stars Fc
LCFC Fan
Spy
dee_aitcho
scouse1
Capello
spiderman
wiggoboy
Alliance Journo
chip douglas
Nemo
Kingsway-Sec
Fishandchips
Oadby Athletic
mowmacre fc
Fieldy
Sparta3
gattuso
73 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GT

GT

Friendly Results! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 5:30 pm

GTFC 5 2 bees knees

steve vincent 2 daz taylor2 adam stacey 1
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 6:29 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
AC Wigston 2-2 Sporting Highcross
Goals-Stu Iddisah
Aaron Soper

Had 4 players missing today but still had 5 on the bench!! Horrible start to the game, went two nil down after twenty minutes. We seemed to give them to much respect and time on the ball, but we settled in after twenty minutes and played really well. Stu Iddisah with a penalty, and Aaron Soper scoring another spectacular goal, a lob from just inside the half.

We also missed another penalty, and Sporting missed a couple also.

Good game, a massive challenge for us, and really happy with the result. Cheers to Highcross and Mr Polska.

2-0 down after 7 minutes! Good comeback by your lads, there or there abouts for the title this season, a lot of talent in the ranks
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 6:36 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
AC Wigston 2-2 Sporting Highcross
Goals-Stu Iddisah
Aaron Soper

Had 4 players missing today but still had 5 on the bench!! Horrible start to the game, went two nil down after twenty minutes. We seemed to give them to much respect and time on the ball, but we settled in after twenty minutes and played really well. Stu Iddisah with a penalty, and Aaron Soper scoring another spectacular goal, a lob from just inside the half.

We also missed another penalty, and Sporting missed a couple also.

Good game, a massive challenge for us, and really happy with the result. Cheers to Highcross and Mr Polska.

your lads played well today mate, you've got a good young side there.. to be honest i thought you boys should have come away with the win, we were dreadful and looked out of shape and i'd say you played the better football. we defo need to get some more games under our belts and get the players missing back. our goals came from matt rudkin and carl gilbert.

cheers for the game.
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 6:43 pm

Harrow 6-0 sportsmen FC

0-0 at half time, sportsmen were better than us first half, switched formation and obviously worked.

Cheers to Sportsmen, both teams battling to the end

Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 6:47 pm

Humberstone R 6-2 Humberstone Legion

Gifford 3
Hill 2
Hurst 1

Decent game five nil up at half time then seconnd half was just a mess around we were all over the place good first 45 though
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 10:00 pm

leicester echoes 3-8 afc royal oak
quami garcia 4
jay "judas" oliver 2
dan n
tom s.
good result average performance............lots of improvement needed 4 me......... cheers 2 echoes who managed 2 sort a game with very little notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 10:02 pm

Goscote Spartens (LSL) 0 Webbies 1

Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 10:05 pm

good result webbies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 10:36 pm

kadelewis10 wrote:
Phoenix beat Western Athletic 3-1 another great win boys! Both teams had a few players missing. Good game

a few!!! think it was about 7 we had missing today plus half the ones we had were steaming. not your fault though, you could only play the team we put in front of you and credit where its due you deserved your win.

we were well below par today and need a big improvement before the season starts.
Back to top Go down
LCFC Fan

LCFC Fan

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 1:40 am

went and watched Bakers Arms today thought it could be a good game untill about half hour into the game when the Bakers Arms keeper got injured...... so bakers arms got the arse and went home Laughing

didnt like to see the bakers arms players threatening the ref causing the ref to leave the ground aswell!

shamefull, respect the ref!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 6:36 am

Wasn't there as I was stranded in birstall as some idiot put my car window through and had to wait around all day

Not a great day fir either side! Keeper is ok but needs stiches in a large cut to his head. Spoke to all involved pity the game couldn't be finished but without a ref it would have been difficult.

If the ref was threatened lcfc fan then not good enough but spoke to darren last night not his version!

Best wishes to darren sure we will see each other again soon.

And good luck to Jamie and the lads a Niffy for the season.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 9:04 am

dave ash wrote:
chubby wrote:
Sunday August 8th

West End Ress v Magna 2008

At Roundhill Community Colledge

West End Res 1 - 4 Magna 2008

Lost today to a very good young Magna side, we played some very good football today but gave away 3 sloppy goals, but lessons learned, so next weeks game against Sparta Ressies 12.30 KO at Roundhill Com Col should hopefully be an improvement.

Good luck to Magna

Thanks Dave

Magna Goalscorers: Kieran Rowley, Ross Griffin (2) and Luke Smith

Looked more like ourselves yesterday played some very good football, prob deserved to be few more up at half time. Looking forward to testing ourselves against AC next week!

Thanks to Lee for sorting the game and good luck to West End for next season
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 9:30 am

MDH Knights 6 -1 Leicester United
Dave Peters (2)
Lee Perry
Lee Stevens
Ross Digby
Adam "Baggers" Sparrow

The train rolled on as leicester united were the latest team to receive little mercy from the Knights. In fairness they tried to play the ball about and were a good bunch of lads, the striker chased a lot and deserved his goal but for the most part the game was dominated and indeed it was just a matter of how many by the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:15 am

Won 3-2 against Kilby Town, expecting a gentle warm up and they had about 6 new players, some Notts WMC who were decent in their side, and got a proper game. Good bunch of lads, also completed our summer transfers with the signing of Dave Ilnicki, Mark Ilnicki and Sean Ferrar....
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:19 am

wafc wrote:
kadelewis10 wrote:
Phoenix beat Western Athletic 3-1 another great win boys! Both teams had a few players missing. Good game

a few!!! think it was about 7 we had missing today plus half the ones we had were steaming. not your fault though, you could only play the team we put in front of you and credit where its due you deserved your win.

we were well below par today and need a big improvement before the season starts.

i aint having that, manny wozza deano joe hento jamo were all sober as a gaggle of judges
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 11:18 am

We just played well. What more can I say?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/phoenixunitedfc010203
Kylinhio

Kylinhio

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 7:23 pm

LM Sec wrote:
Wasn't there as I was stranded in birstall as some idiot put my car window through and had to wait around all day

Not a great day fir either side! Keeper is ok but needs stiches in a large cut to his head. Spoke to all involved pity the game couldn't be finished but without a ref it would have been difficult.

If the ref was threatened lcfc fan then not good enough but spoke to darren last night not his version!
Best wishes to darren sure we will see each other again soon.

And good luck to Jamie and the lads a Niffy for the season.

I was on the other pitch and at half time i heard the ref say he refused to continue to ref that game after the agro bakers arms lads gave him over the injury.

From what i was told, there was a scramble and 1 of the niffy lads was accidently pushed into the keeper and his knee hit the keeper on the head and cut it, the bakers arms players had ago at the ref and then decided to go home, this was before the ref said he wernt gona continue the game.

hope the lad gets better and the cut isnt to bad.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 8:22 pm

Difficult to comment as I was not there 

However, keeper was injured in a one on one 50/50 accidental could have happened to anyone!

He is ok 3inch cut glued together at lri plus got a headache but he will be ok
Back to top Go down
Carling

Carling

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 9:00 pm

Niffy res[u]

niffy res 3 - 2 new road inn
niffy res 7 - 1 barton fc
niffy res 2 - 1 niffy 1st team
niffy res 3 - 1 lutterworth town
leicester utd 0 - 9 niffy res
niffy res 4 - 2 sileby ath
alyestone pk res 1 - 3 niffy res
thoops 3 - 1 niffy res
Back to top Go down
papa lazarou

papa lazarou

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:11 pm

Phoenix_United wrote:
We just played well. What more can I say?

phoenix will not finish in the top three.

Last edited by papa lazarou on Sun 15 Aug 2010, 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:19 pm

totally agree all three points papa.
after seeing the teams over the past few years to come from division 4 like gutho, throops, fosse and great wigston i really dont think pheonix have that level of quality in there team or play to seriously challenge any sides like that on a week to week basis.

although i would really like to see beaumont and west end do well this year. both good clubs with some really nice lads playing for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:30 pm

wafc wrote:
although i would really like to see beaumont and west end do well this year. both good clubs with some really nice lads playing for them.

Ahem..........you forgot someone Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:31 pm

there's enough people talking about your boys! thought id give a few others a shout. Laughing
Back to top Go down
phoinexTG

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:34 pm

wafc ,well see matey. think wen u have ur full team out youll be a force to be reckoned with! and that gilly in defensive mid is a gud laugh, we had some good banter.good luck
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:35 pm

He only likes you if he buys you chocolate though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:41 pm

gilly loves everyone really dee. just a special place in the wally heart for fozzi though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 12:53 am

mongo
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 1:18 pm

fc hoskins 9
kirby muxloe ranger 3

tough first half kirby wer really decent oppisition worked hard passed through middle and gave us loads trouble half time think was 2-2 or 3-2 us... kirby didnt have full team and
second half young legs and bit off football sorted us out and with kirby struggling with injured players playing we took control and won with a margain would like to say tho even tho score line says that hope we miss these out in cup i predict kirby to be top 4
Back to top Go down
shawry1984

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 2:15 pm

NPE won 5-0
Back to top Go down
chubby

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 2:32 pm

shawry1984 wrote:
NPE won 5-0

Against who ?
Back to top Go down
shawry1984

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 2:36 pm

i think it was hoods park in desford
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 7:51 pm

wafc wrote:
after seeing the teams over the past few years to come from division 4 like gutho, throops, fosse and great wigston i really dont think pheonix have that level of quality in there team or play to seriously challenge any sides like that on a week to week basis.

cheers chap. since last season we have put warren on an anger management course (long overdue), banned bens use of an alice band (hes no zac efron) and i have decided to stop playing (im crap)

got a few new faces in and if they can play half as well as they drink we're in for a good season!! good luck to you guys this year, its a tough league you are in this time around but you are more than good enough
Back to top Go down
phoenixGK

phoenixGK

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 4:06 pm

wafc wrote:

i dont agree at all to be honest the players we had missing sunday are qaulity and i think if we had them on sunday against you probably would have been more goals for us but you were missing players and im sure if u were to have a full side out against us it would be a massively different game good luck wit the season
Back to top Go down
right foot thunderbolt

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 4:33 pm

thurnby utd vs perrin rangers tonight 6-30 ko
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 4:53 pm

Who's the ref?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 7:36 pm

phoenixGK wrote:
wafc wrote:

i dont agree at all to be honest the players we had missing sunday are qaulity and i think if we had them on sunday against you probably would have been more goals for us but you were missing players and im sure if u were to have a full side out against us it would be a massively different game good luck wit the season

didnt mean to cause any offence chap just my honest opinion that from what i saw sunday i dont think your of the same standard of previous winners of division 4.

then again opinions are like ar5eholes, everyones got one and i may well be proven wrong. anyway all the best for the season chap.
Back to top Go down
right foot thunderbolt

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 9:10 pm

thurnby utd 3 vs 9 perrin rangers .

Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 9:39 pm

right foot thunderbolt wrote:
thurnby utd 3 vs 9 perrin rangers .

you didnt mention about sirus' hat-trick
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 9:57 pm

i heard he wouldnt be playing if they had managed to sign aaron preston!
Back to top Go down
smiler

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 10:21 pm

arron who
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly Results!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next