Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Friendly Results!

Go down 
+69
N-Wilz
bob stains
tysmith c.n.f.c
smiler
Sirus
right foot thunderbolt
phoenixGK
shawry1984
phoinexTG
papa lazarou
Carling
dezza
GT
Sparky
Bruce Campbell
spartamoshdock
dave ash
Pete Mourinho
sportsmen fc
Skeems
Kylinhio
WEUR
ta-fc
Tomassi
phoenix_plum
Declan Swan
oily
polska legend
Alan Partridge
Minty
chubby
Phoenix_United
Hellboy
somalianpirate
Orange
Gordon
Paulo
L.K.F.C
Gifford
Polska legend II
Sneijder10
Rajiv14
welshy26
Hairy Hebrew!
OBSERVER
pacman67
di33y_89
Bucko
Kauto Stars Fc
LCFC Fan
Spy
dee_aitcho
scouse1
Capello
spiderman
wiggoboy
Alliance Journo
chip douglas
Nemo
Kingsway-Sec
Fishandchips
Oadby Athletic
mowmacre fc
Fieldy
Sparta3
gattuso
73 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

Friendly Results! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 11:18 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
i told ya niffy have dropped to many divisions wrong decision
I wouldn't agree with you mate, they hardly set the world alight against a team that only met eachother at 10am for the first time!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 11:41 pm

trinity wernt anygood in div 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 5:07 pm

fc hoskins wrote:

They are in the right division mate, like Capello says above, the majority of the players on the pitch had never met before. They are in the right decision.
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 8:50 pm

Kauto 2-5 Harrow

I'm sure thats what I'd heard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 12:37 pm

fc hoskins wrote:

well i went to watch niffy yesterday against a new div 4 side from the hinckley league (thorpe astley), niffy won 4-1 which flattered them and if thats the main stay of there team id say there going to be on the wrong end of quite a few pastings this season!
Back to top Go down
LCFC Fan

LCFC Fan

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 6:14 pm

wafc wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

well i went to watch niffy yesterday against a new div 4 side from the hinckley league (thorpe astley), niffy won 4-1 which flattered them and if thats the main stay of there team id say there going to be on the wrong end of quite a few pastings this season!

That was Niffy "A" who are going into division 6 who beat Thorpe Astley 4-1
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 6:25 pm

beautiful, thorpe astley for relegation from charnwood league 4
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 7:18 pm

Alliance Journo wrote:
Kauto 2-5 Harrow

I'm sure thats what I'd heard

Yes mate you heard right, quality from us but only after the half hour mark, again went 2-0 down, I wouldn't fancy playing Kauto after they have had 4 or 5 games together as this was there first friendly, a few recognisable faces although can't put names to.

Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 9:44 pm

Two former AC Wigston lads to join Kauto Stars.

Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 11:12 pm

Wrong topic....

But really?
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 9:36 am

Harrow 5-2 Kauto

Harrow was a well organised side and fitness showed through as all our lads fell in a hole after 30 mins and still havent got our legs back yet!!

Good game though on a boiling hot morning and definately a few positives to take out the game
for kauto but was well and truely beat on the day.

Good luck to Harrow for the upcoming season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 1:21 pm

LCFC Fan wrote:
wafc wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

That was Niffy "A" who are going into division 6 who beat Thorpe Astley 4-1

that would explain it then. i got told it was niffys first team!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 7:33 am

kauto are gonna be a real handful when they have played a few games together,got sum quality players,wish them all the best.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 11:53 pm

Sporting wigston 5 v Star & garter 6

Good game, the star will be up there come end of the season
Back to top Go down
di33y_89

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 12:05 pm

first freidnly 3 weeks ago against a very capleable vertans team, considering its are first ever game together very good result of 8-1
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 6:52 pm

Harrow 5-2 Bakers Arms

Good runout, actually started well and never conceded early although they started with 10, we only actually scored when their 11th man turned up, this was short lived as one of their players went off with about 8mins left of the first half. (1-0 Half Time).

Injured player replaced keeper for Bakers and then we had our lapse, a good 10 minute spell saw Bakers score 2 in about 2 mins (the 2nd was an absolute screamer from player called Byron, I think) before we got hold of the game and passed about well, well organised but just need to stay composed thoughout the 90 if poss. Scored 3 in relatively quick succession, hit the woodwork about 3 times also.

Both teams could and should have scored at least 2 more each on top of the 5-2.

Fair play to Bakers, first friendly with bare 11 and in the heat, they played right till the end still attacking.

We were probably 3 players short of our starting 11 so hopefully improve further still.

Good luck to Bakers for the forthcoming season.
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 3:18 pm

Harrow 1-6 New Road Inn

In a nutshell - Completely outplayed

We never called for the ball, never listened, never got it down on the deck and when we did we tried the Beckham pass which always went to their midfield and then backs to the wall as they pressured us time and time again.

I could say we had maybe 4 of our starting lineup out but even then I think New Road had a few more gears in them.

It's maybe a good thing to get a heavy defeat out the way and realise we can't beat everyone in front of us by just turning up.

I would say that New Road are a great set of lads, quality banter throughout but have to say they were better than us in all areas (based on todays game), we know we can do loads better.

Good luck for the upcoming season lads and thanks for the lesson er, game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 12:43 am

Cheers for the game mate, your teams goal was class. Thought you had some decent players and top lads too, had good banter. Good luck for the season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 12:15 pm

western ath 3
trinderbox 5

first pre season run out for us yesterday and it was quite evident from the start that trinderbox had started there pre season a few weeks ago as they started brightly with some very tidy football and looking very sharp. after 15 mins we managed to blow some of the cobwebs off and began to get into the game which was a close run thing for 55 to 60 mins but then the fitness of the trinderbox lads started to show an they started over running us all over the pitch and eventually beating us.

overall a good first workout for us with some good signs of things to come plus the missing 6 or 7 should be back next week to give a few more options around the pitch.

fully expect trinderbox to be right up there challenging for honours in division 3, very good compact side who look after the ball very well and work hard when they dont have it, also there lad up top george himan is going to be a real handfull for defenders next season.

thanks for the game and all the best to the trinderbox lads for the season.
Back to top Go down
pacman67

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 6:44 pm

Royal oak 2-3 Piper (lsl league)

Well done royal oak who gave us a good game.
We was 3-0 after a hour but they never gave up
and could have nicked a draw with nearly the last
kick of the match.

New road inn 3-5 piper(lsl league) 27/6/10.

Thought i would put the score because new road inn
only puts the score when they win like yesterdays!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 6:53 pm

Actually, i didnt put the score on here for either game mate, i think i put it on for the game against Niffy which we lost, but good to know you are looking out for us Laughing
Had our full team out yesterday for the first time, things are looking up after a few tough weeks, might even give you another game some time before the season starts? And i promise to post the result whatever it is.
Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 9:39 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Actually, i didnt put the score on here for either game mate, i think i put it on for the game against Niffy which we lost, but good to know you are looking out for us Laughing
Had our full team out yesterday for the first time, things are looking up after a few tough weeks, might even give you another game some time before the season starts? And i promise to post the result whatever it is.

No excuses though Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 9:47 pm

OBSERVER wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

No excuses though Laughing

Wont need any! ;-)

Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 4:40 pm

piper utd 3-2 royal oak .....................turned up to our 1st pre season match with a squad of 20......llots of new players to try gel together which is prob y we found ourselves 3-0 down. all in all a good 1st workout finding a few real gems. cheers piper u boyz were sound
Back to top Go down
welshy26

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010, 10:58 pm

Sparta Parva 2-0 Sparta Parva Res
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 12:43 pm

Humberstone Rangers 2 FC Komrska 8

10 v 10 game with both teams missing a lot of first team players (humberstone missing more than us)
All the best for the new season!
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 2:15 pm

Western Athletic 9-1 Azul Zorros

Zorros scorer: Ricardo Gonzalez-Gomez

Very bad day at the office for our boys today, we just couldnt play our game and we lacked organisation (my fault entirely). Missed some players through injury but all credit to the Western lads they were well worthy of the win. Got some very very good players in their ranks and will be right up there this season.

Game was played in a good spirit too, thanks to the western lads for the match.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 2:15 pm

ac wigston 3 harrow 3

good game with both sides playing well. AC 3-1 up with 3 minutes to go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 2:38 pm

Sneijder10 wrote:

Very bad day at the office for our boys today, we just couldnt play our game and we lacked organisation (my fault entirely). Missed some players through injury but all credit to the Western lads they were well worthy of the win. Got some very very good players in their ranks and will be right up there this season.

cheers for the game today pal. thought your side did you credit as regardless of the score they kept plugging away trying to play there game and never once started to point the finger and moaning at people for what was happening.

decent performance for us this week with 5 or 6 new faces pulling a shirt on for the first time and if we can get there names on orange forms over the next couple of weeks we shoud be in a good position to have a real crack at division 2 this year.

thanks to zorros for the game and all the best for the season.
also thanks to gorden wells with a top notch performance in the middle.
Back to top Go down
pacman67

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 4:28 pm

Fleckney Ath 1-7 Piper utd (lsl league.)

Thanks to Fleckney for the game today.
A good attacking team but need to tighten up at the back.
Thats victories over a division 4, 3 and 2 league teams!
Just division 1 and premier to go?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 4:39 pm

pacman67 wrote:
Fleckney Ath 1-7 Piper utd (lsl league.)

Thanks to Fleckney for the game today.
A good attacking team but need to tighten up at the back.
Thats victories over a division 4, 3 and 2 league teams!
Just division 1 and premier to go?

Rematch this Sunday? Miday kick off?
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 4:53 pm

Rajiv14 wrote:
Humberstone Rangers 2 FC Komrska 8

10 v 10 game with both teams missing a lot of first team players (humberstone missing more than us)
All the best for the new season!

no keeper and no defence costing us dearly today confident w will be ready for the season ahead so no concerns yet good luck lads
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 5:02 pm

wafc wrote:
Sneijder10 wrote:

cheers for the game today pal. thought your side did you credit as regardless of the score they kept plugging away trying to play there game and never once started to point the finger and moaning at people for what was happening.

decent performance for us this week with 5 or 6 new faces pulling a shirt on for the first time and if we can get there names on orange forms over the next couple of weeks we shoud be in a good position to have a real crack at division 2 this year.

thanks to zorros for the game and all the best for the season.
also thanks to gorden wells with a top notch performance in the middle.

Cheers Western Wally. Yeah i agree m8 the lads never stopped, which is y i spoke to them at the end and told them to keep their heads up, hopefully we'll kick on with a better performance next week against Royal Oak Very Happy. Thanks again Pal
Back to top Go down
Spy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 9:54 pm

Sunbury 3 Bakers Arms 3

Sunbury managed to score in the last min to salvage a draw after dominating the first half, Bakers thought very hard in the second half to get 3-2 up. Good game, well reffed by Ali Ram
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 10:24 pm

AC Wigston 3-3 Harrow
Adam Dorrofield
Jay Braconridge
Stu Iddisiah

Good first game to play, Harrow are a good side and expect them to do very well in div 5. Was good to have 5 new players players in the game, after we've got a few on holiday etc.

Two sloppy last minute goals, but I cant take that away from Harrow, who continuously battled and fought.

Hope your ok Harrow Vet, and I'm glad my first aid worked!!

Good luck to Harrow, possibly, my pick for Div 5 now.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 10:44 pm

mine too!
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 12:35 am

dee_aitcho wrote:
AC Wigston 3-3 Harrow
Adam Dorrofield
Jay Braconridge
Stu Iddisiah

Good first game to play, Harrow are a good side and expect them to do very well in div 5. Was good to have 5 new players players in the game, after we've got a few on holiday etc.

Two sloppy last minute goals, but I cant take that away from Harrow, who continuously battled and fought.

Hope your ok Harrow Vet, and I'm glad my first aid worked!!

Good luck to Harrow, possibly, my pick for Div 5 now.

Cheers for the game, we were expecting the worst after your 10-1 over Oadby but thought the game was quality from our point of view, great set of lads you have there dee, think we had our starting 11, only 1 missing, front 2 starting to click so here's hoping.

Cheers for the first aid, missus says it's an improvement. It closed ok so no A+E although swollen and bad bruising .

Cheers again to you and team, good luck next season
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 8:28 am

Mdh knights 3 ; 2 magna 2000
A good first run out with both teams missing players and sure to come on for the run out. New striker gave the magna defence a real headache with 7 new boys performing well on debut. Fitness will be key in the buyild up to the serason but a good competitive game against our second favourite side in the alliance, best of luck to the magna boys and I'd be disappointed not to be playing them in the league again next season.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 9:17 am

MDH Knights 3 - 2 Magna Town 2008

THanks to the MDH lads, think these are the boys to beat in Division 5, got lots of new players, they played some good football and deserved the victory. First game for both teams so fitness told towards the end, have Harrow next week so interesting to compare the two sides

Also quick thank you to to Mark Connelly, after being let down by Akil Howson at 9am sunday morning he kindly referred the game at very short notice. Thought he had a good game to

Good luck to MDH, maybe our paths may cross in the Stokes
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 11:32 am

Heard on the grapevine that Bulls Head lost 5-4 after being 3-2 up although this is unconfirmed and opposition unknown.

Maybe someone can clarify
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Results!   Friendly Results! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly Results!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next