Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Constitution 2014-15

Go down 
+44
Churchill
L.K.F.C
oily
CornerFlag
Aussie Owl
stevepercy
michu
Cobbo
Notts
bishbosh
mowmacre fc
jc007
GaryNev
Paulo
cookie-monster
Thatchers
FC POCHIN
LK_United
Polska legend II
dezza
trueblue
monsellwmc
spartamoshdock
Hairy Hebrew!
hayden1
Gifford
Brian_and_Peter
gattuso
THE MAGICIAN
Blackie
mermick
allen654
CSKA17
bretty1
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Jimmyb
Pete Mourinho
MJR Legend
Sparta3
TheStarInnFC
Polingtons
Bucko
tysmith c.n.f.c
Gordon
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2014, 5:08 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
monsellwmc wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:
well at least this has livened the forum up
while I have some sympathy with the likes of phoenix monsell and thurmaston
surely the idea is to try to improve your team season by season to cope with the division you are put in
this of course only applies if your in it for the long term and not if you want to win a couple of pots and then fold
we have been put up 3 divisions so we will be looking for 3/4 quality additions to make us competitive if
we can finish mid table that would be a decent season and then you will know what you need to have a go for the title the following season.you can't win a trophy every season but if you improve that's a success.we won our division last season but the previous 3 seasons we finished in the bottom half but did improve in some way every season.
the best thing to do is concentrate on your division and do the best you can,  to win the league you have to have teams that finish below you everyone can't win every time
it's pointless to criticise the league who are never going to please every team with their decisions
but can only try to please the majority
just get on with it!

What if I dont want to sign new players? I'm happy with the squad I have. We have a good bunch that have been together for a few years. I dont want to change the squad.

i've know you lot for years since you was the old nautical william lsl div 2.

know aload of friends and all that play and yes a few are getting on and been together years so if your happy with them and all get along why the constant bickering putting your players down saying there not good enough??? surely if your happy with them and all mates a shot at the premier would affect any of you.

a bit of encouragement and hard work will go along way, i know its the highest alot of you have played but enjoy it may never get the chance again, worst thing to do is go into games thinking your going to lose (the league aint even started yet) i'm sure you will surprise yourselves over the season. wish you luck for the season anyway

pretty much how I would have answered it
you boys have won 2 titles in a row so you will eventually get to the top(admittedly in a normal season
you would have gone in to div1 but lots of teams have gone up 3 divs)
if you don't want to change your exsisting squad just try to pick up as many points as possible
any points gained in the prem will mean much more than rolling over teams at the bottom of lower divisions.if you don't get enough not to be relegated than you will end up in the division you can be competitive in,if the players have been together for so long then 1 losing season should not be a problem with them seeing out the season
anyway I think you will do better than you think because your side is very much like mine
they play for each other and put 100% in which can take you a long way in sunday football
best of luck

Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2014, 1:27 pm

Monsell WMC last 3 friendly results...

Away v Friar Lane (div 5) drew 3-3.
Away v Wasps (lsl div 1) lost 7-1.
Home v East Goscote (div 1) lost 6-1.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2014, 2:06 pm

monsellwmc wrote:
Monsell WMC last 3 friendly results...

Away v Friar Lane (div 5) drew 3-3.
Away v Wasps (lsl div 1) lost 7-1.
Home v East Goscote (div 1) lost 6-1.

you missed phoenix out !!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2014, 3:31 pm

no conclusions should ever be drawn from friendly results - on the whole they mean nothing
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2014, 3:38 pm

i remember a few years ago a divison 4 side sticking 10 past us Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2014, 4:44 pm

Well we've finally affiliated with the league now, so we are a defo for next season!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2014, 5:22 pm

great news
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2014, 7:05 pm

Yea sorry, phoenix drew 3-3 also. But then in my opinion, they will struggle massively in the prem
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2014, 7:09 pm

We played Phoenix in the cup last year and I think they acquitted themselves very well against us! I think they will be ok in the prem.
Back to top Go down
bishbosh

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 1:51 am

Monsell you worry about moaning 24/7 & putting your own team down & leave Phoenix out of your rants, we'll go about our business in the correct way & if the prem doesn't work out for us then yes the league have jiggered us over but we'll do everything possible to be competitive.
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 10:57 am

You can think what you like about my comments but you've got me wrong.
I myself want to play in the prem along with 3 or 4 of the players. My comments on here are the requests of the rest of my squad that do not believe themselves that they are ready for the prem.

I want to play in the prem and give it my best. I'm just worried about losing players and having to fold if my players do not want to play that high. I've already lost 4 players. You can say that they are clearly not committed players for leaving but I do understand their reasons.

So I'm not putting my players down, I try my best to convince them that they are good enough and try to encourage them to play in the prem.

As the manager and secretary of monsell wmc I will always put the players interests first
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 5:18 pm

Adam, you have to see how it looks from the outside, pre constitution you were saying you'd welcome the challenge of the Prem, and absolutely wouldn't fold. Now you're complaining and hinting you MAY.

The Prem will no doubt be split in effect 2 mini leagues, the top 4 or 5 who are what everyone perceives to be Prem class, and the others who are Div 1 class. I doubt anyone will be whipping boys and cut adrift, and there'll be some heavy defeats and some really competitive games. Enough to hopefully keep all teams interested and not fold from being spanked every week.

It seems, and this isn't aimed at you, or anyone in particular, that no one seems to be prepared to have a tough season, they all want to be top half. It can't happen, for every game you win, another team loses. For every title winner, a team finishes bottom, there's no way around it. People seem to be ok with it, as long as it's not them!

It extends a to some of the banter on here. during the season, claiming x or y are rubbish or easy to beat. Maybe, but if they weren't there, those winners would have no one to beat. For me, speaking a 2-1, or drawing a tough game is a million times more satisfying than beating someone 8-0 because of a gulf in class. Too many don't think like that these days.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 11:04 pm

monsellwmc wrote:
You can think what you like about my comments but you've got me wrong.
I myself want to play in the prem along with 3 or 4 of the players. My comments on here are the requests of the rest of my squad that do not believe themselves that they are ready for the prem.

I want to play in the prem and give it my best. I'm just worried about losing players and having to fold if my players do not want to play that high. I've already lost 4 players. You can say that they are clearly not committed players for leaving but I do understand their reasons.

So I'm not putting my players down, I try my best to convince them that they are good enough and try to encourage them to play in the prem.

As the manager and secretary of monsell wmc I will always put the players interests first
convincing them there good enough? You have said many times on here they ain't good enough, your a tight close bunch but players are leaving, you just got beat 6-1 by a div 1 team will them players still leave if you go down to 1? Leaving when the going gets tough sounds a bit pot hunting to me.
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2014, 12:46 am

Only time will tell. Everyone will see the results and tables in months to come. No point complaining about it any more. On paper, we are a premier team. So bring it on!
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2014, 7:01 am

Good luck mate, I honestly think you'll do ok
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2014, 3:41 pm

Gordon wrote:
Leicester Foxes are a new team

The league fallen for that aswell av they
Back to top Go down
Notts

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2014, 6:22 pm

Allen654 wrote:
I thought monsell reserves split from the first teams and became monsell wasps or something like that but can't see them there
that's cuz there hiding in the leicester Sunday league #mitches
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2014, 10:19 am

Monsell WMC Res have split they are Aylestone Lounge

Monsell Wasps are a rehash of the old Magpies expect to see up for the Alliance Challenge in future years
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2014, 10:44 am

When do we get to know the final consitution?
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2014, 11:01 am

At the handbook meeting along with your first set of fixtures. Can't be official before then a a couple of new teams that arrived after the AGM need to be voted in (or not!)

PS that's the 13th Aug in case it's not in your sec's calendar
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 11:40 am

After much consideration the Alliance League Constitution for 2014-15 season is now released.

There are a small number of changes to the draft issued on 4 July, including the coming and going of teams

The Constitution is set out below.

My thanks to the Management Committee members who have spent much time and debate in getting to this stage

It is proposed that the Arthur Moore Cup, competed for by Premier and Division 1 teams will be conducted on an initial group basis before proceeding to the knock out stages.

Constitution 2014/15

Premier
Barcabullona
FC Azzurri
Fosse City
Frolesworth United
GT
Magna Town 2012
Oadby Owls Mens
Star & Garter
Thurmaston WMP 2009
Tomlin Allstars

Division One
AC Wigston
AFC Royal Oak
East Goscote Athletic
Monsell WMC
Mowmacre
Phoenix United
Seaton
Sparta Moshdock
Webbys Wanderers
Wigston United

Division Two
Athletic Blaby
Clarendon Park Rangers
Club
CSKA Carnabys
Desford Athletic
Enness United
Fairfield Dynamo
FC Pochin
LDA Spartans
Leicester Foxes
Niffy Rangers
NPE
Thurmaston WMP2009 Reserves

Division Three
AFC Bees Knees
Countesthorpe Athletic 2012
FC Tumar
Horse
Humberstone 2000
Huncote Sunday
Leicester Bharat Talbot
Leicester Klub Sportowy
Sileby Athletic
Swinford Chequers
Union Inn
Wigston Rangers

Division Four
Aylestone Lounge
Bulls Head Whetstone
CFA
Desford Rangers
Leicester Constabulary
Niffy Rangers Reserves
North Kilworth Sunday
Queniborough Park Rangers
Spinney Hill
Sporting Birstall
The Star Inn
United Revolution

Division Five
Aberdale Galacticos
Dukla St Andrews
Friar Lane
Global Athletic
Inter Mivan
Pukka Pies
Royalist
Suecastle
Trinderbox
Vale
Wigston Fields 2012
Wigston Plough Rovers

Division Six
Birstall Rangers
Blaby & Whetstone Old Boys
Cossington Royal Oak
Fairfield Athletic
Glenfield United
Harborough Hotshots
Knighton Park
Medz
Meridian Athletic
MJR
United East Midlands FC
White Horse Wanderers

Division Seven
Blaby United Sunday 2012
CSKA Carnabys Reserves
FC City of Leicester
Groby Town
Little Bowden
Lutterworth Club
Newdawn Athletic
The Alliance
The Plough Wigston
Thurnby Rangers Regninor
Tophouse
Wigston Rangers Reserves

Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 12:06 pm

Joke!
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 1:03 pm

I've defended the league regarding the constitution on many occasions, but to start the season with 10 teams in each of the top 2 divisions is asking for trouble. I'm guessing we started with something similar last season and look what happened. We at Fosse have been adamant since the end of last season that we'd be happy to give the premiership a go, providing there were at least 12 teams in the division.

We've probably averaged about 14 - 16 league games a season since winning the 4th division about 5 years ago. I'm sorry but that is not good enough. I thought we were looking at a shake up of the leagues this season!? We were fairly happy that the league were trying to 'fill out' the premiership when the provisional constitution was released, but I stated at the time that we still needed more teams in the top division. To now have less is totally ridiculous.

This creates all sorts of issues for teams like us, we have a group of mates that just want to play football every week, not every other week, or less. If the games aren't there again, then we'll eventually look elsewhere.

We have a very generous sponsor in the form of a local pub, as part of our contract with them we have to attend after agreed number of games per season. Last season we didn't play enough games to be paid the 2nd half of our sponsorship money. This will be case again this season. Everyone knows how tough it is to run a Sunday league team both on and off the pitch and at the moment the alliance league really aren't helping.
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 1:17 pm

I don't need to add to that.
Back to top Go down
michu

michu

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 1:22 pm

Alliance management team bottled it big time
Back to top Go down
http://eastgoscoteathletic.webs.com/
michu

michu

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 1:26 pm

Week in week out football for everyone has imploded. Won't be long for movements unless more cups come along
Back to top Go down
http://eastgoscoteathletic.webs.com/
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 1:42 pm

So I take it we are the only club that has been promoted 3 divisions??

I knew I should of bitched more!

10 teams? Ah this will be fun!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 1:47 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
So I take it we are the only club that has been promoted 3 divisions??

I knew I should of bitched more!

10 teams? Ah this will be fun!

No, there are two more

You from 4 to 1, Pochin from 5 to 2 and LKS from 6 to 3
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 1:51 pm

Oh I feel better now!

Feel like we've been shat on from a great height!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 2:04 pm

What a total joke MORLEY AND GORON and whoever decides the leagues shud be ashamed of urselfs....u really shud it just proves you have your favs....monsell and phonex and enness all get put down....ans u listen to moshdock...u have no bottle... wen u dont win a game u shud be relagated end of....u let frolesworth rebuild whg not others?????? Corruption on a sunday morning
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 2:07 pm

Bucko wrote:
What a total joke MORLEY AND GORON and whoever decides the leagues shud be ashamed of urselfs....u really shud it just proves you have your favs....monsell and phonex and enness all get put down....ans u listen to moshdock...u have no bottle... wen u dont win a game u shud be relagated end of....u let frolesworth rebuild whg not others?????? Corruption on a sunday morning

Haven't your reserves been put down to the same division as Enness? Therefore treated the same??
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 2:16 pm

Iam on about the firsts not the reses
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 2:17 pm

Bucko wrote:
Corruption requires both sides to gain from an arrangement. The league does not gain anything from miffing teams off.

Back to top Go down
stevepercy

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 2:33 pm

if the Arthur Moore cup is still going ahead, isn't there an opportunity to add a few games via this for the top 2 divisions by increasing the teams in a group and reducing the group numbers?
Top division is tough, the likes of MDH had their seasons over by about Jan, however on the other hand I think it was S&G who had played about 4 league games by the end of Jan, 12 prem teams would make it an impossible task for the likes of them.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 2:35 pm

stevepercy wrote:
if the Arthur Moore cup is still going ahead, isn't there an opportunity to add a few games via this for the top 2 divisions by increasing the teams in a group and reducing the group numbers?
Top division is tough, the likes of MDH had their seasons over by about Jan, however on the other hand I think it was S&G who had played about 4 league games by the end of Jan, 12 prem teams would make it an impossible task for the likes of them.
There will be 4 group gamnes in the Arthur Morre.

As for the second point, that is the price of success.
Back to top Go down
stevepercy

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 2:38 pm

It is, but all I meant is that some were saying 12 teams wasn't enough, if they were 13 or 14 they'd have no chance
Back to top Go down
cookie-monster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 5:52 pm

I think it's quite fair to be honest I know Thurmaston have or are going to sign oadby towns player of the year in Ryan Whatley so will no doubt have more good signings coming in pheonix and monsel I know don't have them calibre of players and I don't know about moshdock, we are a conplete new team and I know azuri have had a complete rebuild but we are both just getting on with it I think everybody else should and before anybody starts on us we played 2 friendlys so far against div 3 teams and conceded 12 goals lol
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 6:03 pm

Bucko wrote:

Many thanks for your constructive comments

So easy to be critical but, have a go yourself at coming up with a Constitution that pleases all of the teams, all of the time - 10, 12, 14 teams in the Premier - you name them

And then proceed to D1

And then the other 6 divisions
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 6:12 pm

Oh....and an early change to the Constitution Statement

Fairfield Dynamo are confirmed non starters - we had our doubts which is why we had 13 teams in Division 2
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 6:27 pm

Gordon, it's clearly difficult, there's no disputing that. However, the Premiership should be the flagship of the alliance league. Last season it was a complete joke, as was division 1. There's a chance to restructure the leagues right now. A chance that is sadly being missed. Lose a division, start the season with 13 or 14 teams in each league. Teams will always fold. This season will be no different.

10 teams is not enough, to start the season like this would quite clearly be an error. Fosse will never fold mid season but if there isn't an increase in games for us this season from last, we will be gone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Constitution 2014-15   Constitution 2014-15 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Constitution 2014-15
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next