Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

LSL Constitution

Go down 
+17
dezza
tobester29
the goalie
Rwhite08
Sparta3
Polingtons
trueblue
Groby Memorial FC
CalamityScouse
Aussie Owl
mowmacre fc
NUGENT.
Polska legend II
rocket ledge
Widds
Hellboy
Thurnby
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thurnby

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 12:57 pm

Here is the provisional list. What do you think?

Down to 32 teams from about 44 - more new teams on the way?

Quite a few of us are not very happy!

2012/13 Provisional Constitution of Divisions

Premier
Addies
Ball Park Nirvana
Creation Builders
East Goscote Roofing
FC Britannia
IQRA
St Matthews Dynamos
Western Wanderers

Div 1
Beaumont Town
Countesthorpe Windows
EMR
FC Shoemakers 09
Kilby Town
Leicester Bharat Towers
Leicester Echos
Office Update
Piper United
Ratby Rovers
St Matthews Dynamos Reserves
The Shakespeare

Div 2
BeaumontTown Reserves
DYP FC
EMR Reserves
FC Wyvern Arms
John Lewis Leicester
Leicester Bharat
Medz
Piper United Reserves
Spinney Rovers
Syston Rangers
The Alliance
Woodgate 80 Mens

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 1:07 pm

Never be as good as the Alliance.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 1:15 pm

Looking at that list, Leicester Echos, Piper, Medz and Ratby have all been round for years, and are the kind of clubs the Alliance has in abundance and would do well in the Alliance League. I dont recognise any of the others from my time in the LSL.

Massive shame though to see the league reduced down so small, i love the County Cup and the smaller that other leagues get, the harder its going to be to have a good well balanced competition.

Agree with Hellboy, the Alliance is the best league, in my experience.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 3:22 pm

thats what happens, its like man utd poaching from the smaller clubs but only now its the alliance league trying to wreck the other leagues
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 3:23 pm

and they are certainly achieving their aim as far as the sunday league are concerned
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 3:53 pm

how are the alliance league trying to wreck the LSL?

we are the best run league in the county which we work hard for, and if clubs in other leagues want to benefit from that and join why is that our fault?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 5:39 pm

Mark you are very correct.

tommy, why don't you play in leicester Sunday league then as you seem to despise all things orange!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 6:36 pm

just found it a very odd comment. we concentrate on our own stuff and leave other leagues to get on with theirs.
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 8:16 pm

Whats happening to LSL is not a good thing and Rocket Ledge is within his rights to say it.

It is within all the clubs interest in the Alliance that LSL remains strong. It is good for county cups and allows options to join another league should we fall out with the Alliance. Should the LSL cease to exist, the Alliance could hold far too much power over clubs and we potentially could have less say or power as the league could simply say take it or go. What then?

Would we want 120 teams in our league with divisions 11 or 12. We are more likely to get fixtures week by week because James would be swamped. League cups may take longer, or should all the clubs disappear from the LSL, those in the city may find it harder and possibly more expensive to rent a city pitch putting greater financial strain on the finances of clubs within the alliance.

Should the alliance set a limit on the number of teams, because I believe they should, it would certainly help the LSL and clubs within the Alliance. Should LSL fail, could this have a domino effect on all other smaller leagues like Charnwood, who knows?

I am very happy to be in the Alliance League and don't take what I say to be a criticism towards them, they are the best but we also need LSL to remain strong and exist.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 9:25 pm

Don't think any1 thinks different and I wasn't suggesting tommy was not entitled to his opinion. But it is not true that we want to systematically see the downfall of another league. And there is no 'power' over clubs. We work hard to provide a 'service' to our clubs so that they can enjoy playing their football with the best refs, best administration and most competitive divisions. The only clubs that fall out are those that don't play by the rules in my experience. Also we would never have more than the divisions we have now I don't think as it wouldn't be sustainable
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 9:27 pm

very poor lsl leagues this year only 2 teams i know off is addies who will have good team this year and creation half decent prem is our alliance div 3 standard .
likes off crows nest , wcb , wanna compete in alliance because its a strong league throughout and week in week out there will be tough games in lsl wcb and crowws wer winning 10 - 0 most weeks
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 9:56 am

NUGENT. wrote:
Whats happening to LSL is not a good thing and Rocket Ledge is within his rights to say it.

It is within all the clubs interest in the Alliance that LSL remains strong. It is good for county cups and allows options to join another league should we fall out with the Alliance. Should the LSL cease to exist, the Alliance could hold far too much power over clubs and we potentially could have less say or power as the league could simply say take it or go. What then?

Would we want 120 teams in our league with divisions 11 or 12. We are more likely to get fixtures week by week because James would be swamped. League cups may take longer, or should all the clubs disappear from the LSL, those in the city may find it harder and possibly more expensive to rent a city pitch putting greater financial strain on the finances of clubs within the alliance.

Should the alliance set a limit on the number of teams, because I believe they should, it would certainly help the LSL and clubs within the Alliance. Should LSL fail, could this have a domino effect on all other smaller leagues like Charnwood, who knows?

I am very happy to be in the Alliance League and don't take what I say to be a criticism towards them, they are the best but we also need LSL to remain strong and exist.

I agree with all of the above. I also agree with Polska's point that it would be difficult to administer a League which is bigger than the Alliance as it stands. The Alliance did set a limit of 4 divisions when I was working and was League Secretary because of the time factor. Thankfully we were subsequently able to remove the cap but reinstating it would always be an option.
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 10:01 am

I have to say I don't know a lot about LSL, last time I had anything to do wit it was over 6 years ago.

I can say that we played IQRA last year in the CC. I wasn't really very impressed with them, think we won about 5-1 (the one didn't come against me im pleased to say, I was having a cameo 20 minutes up front). So unless they have massively strengthened this year, I cant see how they would get above Div2 in our league.

But agree with Widds / Mark, I don't believe anybody from the Alliance League wants to see the downfall of LSL. In fact I think our chairman is a massive advocate of having two leagues, and is even proposing some radical ideas in order to ensure they stay strong and competitive.
Back to top Go down
Groby Memorial FC

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 12:09 pm

Well we are supposed to be signing back up for the LSL next season and will be put in the prem and i'd fancy us to be in top 3 and pushing for the title even though we have lost our star player who's re joining his old boss at NRI and we wish him well he's been a good servent to me at both Ratby Royals and Groby last season.

With the look of the provisional they need to sort it out a bit beaumont would compete better in the prem than IQRA or Western Wanderers.The quality has nosedived and it is because the alliance is a better run league and teams and players want to be in it you can't begrudge that,we've seriously considered hopping over to either the alliance or charnwood,we did the double over both addis and brittania winning 8-1 and 6-1 at there grounds played western wanderers in the prem cup and beat them 10-0,IQRA were not great in last years div 1,ball park can be dangerous on there day but will find themselves well beaten by the likes of st matts dynamo and creation builders who are best two teams in the provisonal prem.

The LSL needs to up it's game and attract better teams and get it's self organised properly or more teams will ultimately try to jump ship.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 12:56 pm

I have heard a lot of good things about Michael, not seen him play yet, but with him, Dave Ilnicki and Coley we have a lot of firepower for next season, all will be needed tho.

Groby - what do you think the LSL needs to do to make it stronger again? As i say, i am a bit wounded at the reduction in size, it used to be about 6 divisions, and i think that whilst there is banter between the two leagues, the Alliance needs the LSL to remain strong. In the same way that Celtic need Rangers...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 1:00 pm

Widds, Hellboy isn't on the LSL website, how could anyone even contemplate not joining the Alliance?....Surely the chance to talk to me, would be enough to sway it, theres no comparison unless you are comparing, lets say a weed to a rose, or a slug to a praying mantis, or maybe a maggot to a butterfly. Come join us and stay forever, its well worth it, just to talk to me, and marvell at my posts, that should be enough to change your mind, you can love me or hate me, but you can always i'll be on here, moderating things in my own special way.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 1:41 pm

its been enough to keep me coming back!
Back to top Go down
trueblue

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 2:05 pm

the lsl are suffering due to there commitee ! there rules get bent broken twisted whenever it suits them no wonder clubs are joinin the alliance lge i said it half way through last season alliance lge is the way forward poss be bringin my club over next yr ! the guys want 1 more crack in lsl but ive told them alliance the way to go Smile
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 2:35 pm

I know of one club that wasnt allowed 2play there last game which if won wld get the runners up spot, until they payed there affiliation fee, because they had already told them they was withdrawing from the league,
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 2:36 pm

With less teams, less fixtures, less refs to sort out, maybe they will find time to improve their procedures and attract more clubs.
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 3:23 pm

I played for Fc Fosse for what must of been at least 6 years in the Leicester Sunday league. There were 6 divisions and some very good teams but the standard dropped dramatically towards the end and we folded after getting bemused by the way the league was run, decisions and fines for certain teams whilst others were given the green light to do what they wanted. Rules were bent for teams, refs often did not turn up, pitches were often without changing rooms, fixtures were not organised and the league seemed to stand still. The league has a fantastic tradition but needs to change with the times and support its teams more. Just my opinion but I played in premier and div one for the majority of my time there and although there have been some strong leagues and teams such as WBC, thurmaston, post office, hotspurs and willow brook to name a few the alliance has a much stronger and quality in depth. Looking at the constitution now I don't think any of the teams i now of in top 2 would do much in alliance top 2 divisions. Although I have been away from lsl for last season and don't no that many teams and heard good things about groby and Britannia. I think the league needs to reach out and move on, change its committee and learn from the alliance. There youth initiative and summer league suggest they are trying and maybe they could start to encourage younger teams into a lower division to give them a tast of Sunday football. It is important that there are two strong leagues and I no the leicester Sunday league used to be popular as their was less travel. Just my thoughts though.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 5:07 pm

i think you are bang on their Mr white
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 6:53 pm

Why thank you mr widds
Back to top Go down
Groby Memorial FC

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 8:16 pm

Widds wrote:
I have heard a lot of good things about Michael, not seen him play yet, but with him, Dave Ilnicki and Coley we have a lot of firepower for next season, all will be needed tho.

Groby - what do you think the LSL needs to do to make it stronger again? As i say, i am a bit wounded at the reduction in size, it used to be about 6 divisions, and i think that whilst there is banter between the two leagues, the Alliance needs the LSL to remain strong. In the same way that Celtic need Rangers...

Basically widds what has been said by mr white is spot on,the committee need to lead from the front and stick to there guns when they make a decision it's always done in a wishy washy way and the dis organisation can be unbelievable i'm not going to go into what happened to us last season but it could of cost us the league thru certain lines of communication mainly from the league sec to the club secs and any other team would of done one as soon as the season finished but I have a lot of time for Gary Wright who would bend over backwards to help the league and the teams in it and Jason Aram has also been helpful but we've had plenty of disagreements with others.Gary Wright redeemed the league by making a good decision at end of the season regarding our matter and it all turned out right in the end and out of respect for him we will stay this season.

Regarding your signing of Mikes you will not be dissappointed with his signing and I would say he'll settle in and start netting pretty quickly and also setting a lot up,a star player on and off the field can finish with his right or left tap in or spectacular he was constantly recognised by his fellow players as the man who made everything click for us at both Ratby and to a lesser extent last season at groby as i played in in the hole due to our wealth of attacking forwards and to be honest he was too good for div 2 last season.When he first came to Ratby first game he played for me he flicked it over defenders head then volleyed in from edge of the box,used to play him up front with my cousin Sean Warrilow who can be a deadly striker but is all about confidence,mikes recognised that from day one and was happy to set him up and let him have the limelight cos without it he realised Sean could be average,sean scored 47 goals that season and mikes 28.Sean left to try his luck at shoemakers who poached him good and proper off us and he was woeful for them in his time there with no player like mikes setting him up.
Start of this season at Groby I put him just behind Ant Ward,sometimes up top with him and Wardy same sort of confidence player,can't head,can't pass or very rarly wants to pass but you can't argue with 61 goals in a season and a lot of that was down to mike who also scored 22 from midfield. Re-signed sean towards last third of this season for Groby and he got 14 goals in 6 games playing with michael again and Wardy and would of loved to have them altogether for next season but alas it's not to be and I wish him and NRI well for next season it's his decision and would never say a badword against the lad,consider him a good friend,you'll notice his worth straight away!!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 9:25 pm

Spot on mate, sounds like we have ourselves a gem...cant wait to see him and Dave Ilnicki up front!!
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 9:29 pm

Widds wrote:
Spot on mate, sounds like we have ourselves a gem...cant wait to see him and Dave Ilnicki up front!!

Cant you wait till after you play us widds,
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 10:05 pm

the goalie wrote:
Widds wrote:

Cant you wait till after you play us widds,

I think we are at full strength for that game!! First pre-season training session today as well....all getting a little bit serious this year!!! Sure your youth will have us on the defibrilator!!
Back to top Go down
tobester29

tobester29

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 1:53 pm

It is sad to see the LSL losing so many teams in the last few years.
I played for Wigston blues a few years back in a competitive kleague with Spa Valley? Saffron Ath' and Widdowbrook to name a few and then for Dukla who were in the LSL for over 10years!
However, Dukla left 2years ago as it was becoming a poorly run league where certain teams were favoured over others and constant misinformation from the commitee made the decision to joing the Alliance an easy one.

it is a worry to see the LSL numbers declining and evertnually the Alliance will become too full and certain jobs (fixtures/ref sec) becoming full time positions which will start to harm the alliance. If this new commtiee can get their act together and keep hold of the clubs that are still then hopefully it can grow again and become competitive again.

Can the Alliance/LSL/Charnwood/Hinckle/FA come up with ideas to keep all the leagues at a decent level or will we simply end up with one/two super leagues?

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 2:15 pm

dont think there will ever be a time when the Alliance accepts more than, say, 100 teams, can't see it ever growing beyond this
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 2:23 pm

Tobester I used to run saff athletic and you're bang on in saying that it was competitive league with all the sides you mentioned and leicester markets, that was one of the reasons when we first formed sporting highcross we spent our first season in the lsl and it soon became quite clear to see then that the league had declined somewhat, I do think the appointment of gary wright who is a top man was a step forward but they have got a long way to go to turn what has become a tarnished image back into a positive, we move to the alliance the very next season!! Maybe the sunday leagues need to start taking a similar format to saturdays where you have the district,senior and east mids leagues so teams can progress up through them! Say start in lsl, then gain promotion to the alliance league. Alliance league limits to a prem and 4 divisions, leaving the lsl enough clubs to have a good size league and also the teams in that league and extra incentive. Just thought feel free to shoot me down hah
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 3:42 pm

to be fair Dezza, if it wasn't for the county cup i think that would be a great idea.

maybe split the alliance league, like in veterans football they used to have a red league and a blue league. now would be the time to do it as there are a lot of good teams in the prem.

so still under the alliance banner but you have division 1 blue and division 1 red or something. the upside would be that in county cup our division 3 teams wouldn't end up playing division 2 from another league
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 4:23 pm

good point made dezza, but the trouble is the other leagues would not play ball I suspect.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 4:25 pm

maybe I am in a minority, but i think we should keep working to make sure our own house is in order, and keep striving to be the best. personally, I'm not really fussed how many teams are in other leagues (large or small). i also don't hold much affection for the county cup if I am honest.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 4:32 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
maybe I am in a minority, but i think we should keep working to make sure our own house is in order, and keep striving to be the best. personally, I'm not really fussed how many teams are in other leagues (large or small). i also don't hold much affection for the county cup if I am honest.

i think stop taking clubs from the lsl apart from the likes of crows nest and wcb as they have nowhere else to go, that way the sunday alliance wont end up with 15ooo divisions, and the lsl wont disappear from existence

is that what you want, cus thats what will happen as harry would say
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 4:34 pm

not our doing though if they want to come over to us. if they want to come over it is their choice
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 4:38 pm

Thats the point as well, as long as they are not being poached, is it fair to stop teams coming to the Alliance...i am glad i came over....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 5:14 pm

Widds wrote:
...i am glad i came over....

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
trueblue

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2012, 10:54 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

i think stop taking clubs from the lsl apart from the likes of crows nest and wcb as they have nowhere else to go, that way the sunday alliance wont end up with 15ooo divisions, and the lsl wont disappear from existence

rocket ledge your totally rite ino for a fact crows nest were approached half way through last season askin them to move accross to the alliance prem by certain commitee members ! stu told me himself but i never said anything cuz he asked me not too !! yes they have moved accross now things cant be changed but would they have done if they wasnt approached ????? thats the million dollar question ??
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 6:12 am

trueblue wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

rocket ledge your totally rite ino for a fact crows nest were approached half way through last season askin them to move accross to the alliance prem by certain commitee members ! stu told me himself but i never said anything cuz he asked me not too !! yes they have moved accross now things cant be changed but would they have done if they wasnt approached ????? thats the million dollar question ??

trueblue wrote:
[the lsl are suffering due to there commitee ! there rules get bent broken twisted whenever it suits them no wonder clubs are joinin the alliance lge i said it half way through last season alliance lge is the way forward poss be bringin my club over next yr ! the guys want 1 more crack in lsl but ive told them alliance the way to go??

Stop preaching to us will you?
Back to top Go down
trueblue

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 8:56 am

Hellboy wrote:
trueblue wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

trueblue wrote:
[the lsl are suffering due to there commitee ! there rules get bent broken twisted whenever it suits them no wonder clubs are joinin the alliance lge i said it half way through last season alliance lge is the way forward poss be bringin my club over next yr ! the guys want 1 more crack in lsl but ive told them alliance the way to go??

Stop preaching to us will you?

im not preaching im stating the facts !!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LSL Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LSL Constitution
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next