Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Constitution

Go down 
+38
browny15lfc
bishbosh
new alliance league team
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Polingtons
stevepercy
Sparta3
TheStarInnFC
LK_United
The_Rock
Aussie Owl
Hairy Hebrew!
cookie-monster
Jimmyb
FEAR_FUFC
THE MAGICIAN
Pete Mourinho
L.K.F.C
spartamoshdock
NiffyA
mowmacre fc
oily
hayden1
Paulo
clarkeh
GaryNev
Polska legend II
michu
lingers
the owl
gattuso
monsellwmc
allen654
Bucko
driver666
phil_brown
norty14
bretty1
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Constitution  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 1:48 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
no, not pre-season. west end 1sts folded during the season which is why the reserve side were obligated to step up and fulfil the fixtures. there would be no desire to keep Kilworth in the division they were in last year. and credit to Browny he is what sunday football is all about.

I feel the love!   Stop following me though as I have seen that we are in the same division on a Saturday too...  You miss our Sunday 1st team that much??

well, we did always get good results against you, even if we played appallingly!  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 11:20 pm

Just drop the few teams left in the Prem into Division One, shuffle it around and have Divisions 1-7. Job done. It's a psychological change more than anything but it just might work!!!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2014, 8:53 am

Think you have to have a "Premiership"
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2014, 9:38 am

Correct, I believe this is a County FA directive regarding naming

Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2014, 12:07 pm

Alan Partridge wrote:
Just drop the few teams left in the Prem into Division One, shuffle it around and have Divisions 1-7. Job done. It's a psychological change more than anything but it just might work!!!

I suggested something simmilar - but removing Division 1 - but it came to the same conclusion.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2014, 9:43 pm

cookie-monster wrote:
hi all i am the joint manager at tomlin allstars i believe the answer is simple you start at the bottom and work your way through the leagues regardeless who is signed if you finish top 2 promotion bottom 2 relegation its as simple as that it shouldnt be right that rumours of whose playing puts you straight in the top division as for teams losing players so dont think they can compete i say tuff see the season out and get relegated its not that hard!!
That would never work starting from the bottom, you will see alot of teams work up and fold when the going get's tough, a few year back we started in divison 1 and worked our way up from there the team only lasted 5 years but 5 quality years (they never finished out the top 2).

the thing with working from the bottom, is it enjoyable winning 10-16 nil a week, i find them boring when playing in them/ think of other teams in divison 7 who have been there a few years not really fair on them if teams way above that level join the divison.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2014, 12:59 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
cookie-monster wrote:
hi all i am the joint manager at tomlin allstars i believe the answer is simple you start at the bottom and work your way through the leagues regardeless who is signed if you finish top 2 promotion bottom 2 relegation its as simple as that it shouldnt be right that rumours of whose playing puts you straight in the top division as for teams losing players so dont think they can compete i say tuff see the season out and get relegated its not that hard!!
That would never work starting from the bottom, you will see alot of teams work up and fold when the going get's tough, a few year back we started in divison 1 and worked our way up from there the team only lasted 5 years but 5 quality years (they never finished out the top 2).

the thing with working from the bottom, is it enjoyable winning 10-16 nil a week, i find them boring when playing in them/ think of other teams in divison 7 who have been there a few years not really fair on them if teams way above that level join the divison.

You're missing the poitn Ty, some teams just want the trophies!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Constitution
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5