Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Constitution

Go down 
+38
browny15lfc
bishbosh
new alliance league team
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Polingtons
stevepercy
Sparta3
TheStarInnFC
LK_United
The_Rock
Aussie Owl
Hairy Hebrew!
cookie-monster
Jimmyb
FEAR_FUFC
THE MAGICIAN
Pete Mourinho
L.K.F.C
spartamoshdock
NiffyA
mowmacre fc
oily
hayden1
Paulo
clarkeh
GaryNev
Polska legend II
michu
lingers
the owl
gattuso
monsellwmc
allen654
Bucko
driver666
phil_brown
norty14
bretty1
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

Constitution  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2014, 3:03 am

As I've said, we would happily play in the prem, but by right we shouldn't be. We would be the only team in the history of the alliance league to jump up 3 divisions. Are we that good?
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2014, 10:15 am

monsellwmc wrote:
As I've said, we would happily play in the prem, but by right we shouldn't be. We would be the only team in the history of the alliance league to jump up 3 divisions. Are we that good?

No

lol!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2014, 10:50 am

It wasn't so long ago you was trying to get us bumped up 3 divisions  scratch Razz 
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2014, 10:52 am

Any news of a date yet for the constitution? Or a draft one?
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2014, 11:00 am

To be fair hairy, your jump was div 4 to div 1 not 3 to prem. Bit of a difference. You've got to admit that u would fit into div 1 better than we would fit into prem
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2014, 11:23 am

NEVER! You will storm that Prem! My bet for a top 2 finish! Believe! bounce 
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2014, 1:04 pm

Lmao!!! Yeh ok pal. If we are capable of storming the prem then u should be in the prem with us fighting for second spot haha. Star and garter have got nothing on us!!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2014, 1:46 pm

Exactly! Top 2 finish easily pal!

We dont have as good of a record as your all conquering team! Hope Gordons listening, chuck em in the Prem! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2014, 11:09 pm

Still on your mind? That nice and shiny stokes cup looked beautiful in our cabinet
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2014, 11:32 pm

That shud of been back last year? U naughty monsellites haven't stolen it have you??
Dont worry we made enough of a mess of the runners up trophy! I just hope lads dont drink beer from trophies these days!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2014, 3:04 pm

Wigston Rangers in division 2? Bit harsh to bump us up 3 divisions.
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2014, 5:48 pm

Every team will have to this season dan. So many dropped out
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2014, 5:51 pm

And to be honest, the teams in that division with you are all your standard. Its a fair division
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2014, 5:14 pm

We have 6 players likely to return for next season. We are really struggling.
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 2:16 am

In your case then it could be pretty harsh. But every team is saying the same pal
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 3:44 pm

Where is the constitution. People seem to know wot division they are in but I can't find it
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 6:01 pm

not been announced yet
Back to top Go down
new alliance league team

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 6:55 pm

6 players dont u have a res dan
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2014, 1:26 am

Our first team that is. The reserves is our u18's from last season, we are separate entities.
Back to top Go down
new alliance league team

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2014, 1:48 am

Oh ok mate
Back to top Go down
bishbosh

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2014, 8:47 pm

Only seen one of Tomlin Allstars signings & its certainly prem standard in the form of Michael Reeve
Back to top Go down
new alliance league team

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2014, 8:49 pm

Lee tomlin prem standard too
Back to top Go down
cookie-monster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2014, 9:12 pm

lee defo should be in the prem and love how the rumour mill starting dont even know a michael reeves lol
Back to top Go down
bishbosh

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2014, 3:07 pm

haha ok  Sleep 
Back to top Go down
cookie-monster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2014, 4:27 pm

nobody will talk about our other signings tho adam cooke, lynton hinds, adam dixon, andy hawker, curtis nirfani just about the 1 or 2 prem standard players lol
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2014, 4:38 pm

Kilworth should be looked on as an honest side...

I lost all of my players when we were promoted to division 1 last season and we ended up picking up about 5 points all season. I paid 95% of the refs, pitch hire and fines due to having to get so many new players and only managing to get kids and people who wouldn't pay up! I then had to drive from Lutterworth to Leicester, then Wigston and then Kilworth before a match and return them all after! Some times making 2 journeys and leaving before 8am. We were fined and lost a point one week when I had a side but only me that was able to drive! I know the rules, but harsh given what I had personally done to prevent a side from folding.

Now I have folded one side and it is the 1st team as I had only myself left. I am going to play in the reserves (will become 1sts) who finished mid table in 5. Surely nobody would expect the mid table division 5 side to be promoted to 2 (where the 1sts would of been)
Back to top Go down
bishbosh

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2014, 4:40 pm

Like i said I only knew one signing & said about it because it was said Tomlin didnt have any big names signing, maybe should of put it on the rumour page lol
Back to top Go down
cookie-monster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2014, 4:43 pm

no its fine he shouldnt of put ought on twitter haha we are prem/1 standard we just wanted 2/3 to get to grips with the managing and financing side of things
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2014, 9:51 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
Kilworth should be looked on as an honest side...  

I lost all of my players when we were promoted to division 1 last season and we ended up picking up about 5 points all season.  I paid 95% of the refs, pitch hire and fines due to having to get so many new players and only managing to get kids and people who wouldn't pay up!  I then had to drive from Lutterworth to Leicester, then Wigston and then Kilworth before a match and return them all after!   Some times making 2 journeys and leaving before 8am.   We were fined and lost a point one week when I had a side but only me that was able to drive!   I know the rules, but harsh given what I had personally done to prevent a side from folding.

Now I have folded one side and it is the 1st team as I had only myself left.  I am going to play in the reserves (will become 1sts) who finished mid table in 5.   Surely nobody would expect the mid table division 5 side to be promoted to 2 (where the 1sts would of been)

When i played for West End Res, first team finished and 2nd team were pushed into the first teams div thats why both teams folded, so i think you will find that this is the league rules mate so your resis will become the first team in Div 2.

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2014, 10:29 pm

no, not pre-season. west end 1sts folded during the season which is why the reserve side were obligated to step up and fulfil the fixtures. there would be no desire to keep Kilworth in the division they were in last year. and credit to Browny he is what sunday football is all about.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 1:01 pm

There is no guarantee that we (Azzurri) will be around next season! We handed our resignation in back in January! Some of the lads are trying to keep it going but we've lost a lot of players from last seasons squad think 5 have gone to a new side and 4 to lower division teams! So there's a lot of work to be done for us to continue
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 1:28 pm

Who is the new side they have gone to Dezza?
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 1:34 pm

Would not be fair for me to say! League will see on the registration forms, shouldn't be too hard to work out though haha
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 1:43 pm

If a new constitution has been drafted why not put it up now so the clubs that are thinking of folding because of all this uncertainty. Every team I'm guessing would prefer to have an idea of what calibre of player they can try to sign. It certainly must be a major headache for the board to organise. But as a club all we want to really no is what we have to try to get in place. It may well mean teams reject it and leave, but surely it's better to know now so measures can be taken. Good luck with it
Back to top Go down
new alliance league team

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 1:52 pm

And for friendly opposition too no good playing div 7 sides if ya in div 2 and vice versa
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 2:30 pm

Fair enough Dezza, I have a rough idea anyway.....there is one side that has indicated signing players of that standard, there is also a new LSL side that might attract a couple.

Just want to make sure there isnt a side we have pencilled in for Div 6 taking half your side:)

Bretty not sure there is a draft version to circulate

Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 4:15 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
no, not pre-season. west end 1sts folded during the season which is why the reserve side were obligated to step up and fulfil the fixtures. there would be no desire to keep Kilworth in the division they were in last year. and credit to Browny he is what sunday football is all about.

I feel the love! Stop following me though as I have seen that we are in the same division on a Saturday too... You miss our Sunday 1st team that much??
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2014, 4:57 pm

bretty1 wrote:
If a new constitution has been drafted why not put it up now so the clubs that are thinking of folding because of all this uncertainty. Every team I'm guessing would prefer to have an idea of what calibre of player they can try to sign. It certainly must be a major headache for the board to organise. But as a club all we want to really no is what we have to try to get in place. It may well mean teams reject it and leave, but surely it's better to know now so measures can be taken. Good luck with it

Existing clubs should expect to be playing at the same standard as they were last year (unless promoted/relegated) regardless of what division they end up in. I can see your point for new sides however these will have a squad already and so the delay should not be a problem.
Back to top Go down
TheStarInnFC

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 1:45 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
Existing clubs should expect to be playing at the same standard as they were last year (unless promoted/relegated) regardless of what division they end up in.  I can see your point for new sides however these will have a squad already and so the delay should not be a problem.

Exactly. The league number is irrelevant. With most of the Prem and Div 1 folding it means a team in Div 1 next season is really playing the standard of Div 2 or possibly Div 3 last season.

The league will sort it out and any existing team shouldn't worry where they are placed as the league will not promote above teams abilities. Teams might be in a higher league but the quality of teams around them will most likely be fair.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 1:47 pm

very well put and something all clubs need to take on board. the word 'premier' no longer has the same stigma as a few years ago. put bluntly, if you were in div 1 mid table and 10 teams above you folded, you'd be one of the few left with very few teams left above you in terms of ability, so you'd expect to be in the premier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Constitution    Constitution  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Constitution
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next