Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - 6 January

Go down 
+29
Jimmyb
Snash
Sparta3
dk4632
Blackie
THE MAGICIAN
diddly dum
Coley21
Jenko
Fishandchips
Sneijder10
Paul Daniels
scottyh
man in black
The Plough
NiffyA
dezza
whiteeagles
Hairy Hebrew!
lingers
gattuso
Beef
hotshot66
BUSFC Zack
Skeems
Joey-Gattuso
CSKA19Carnabys
Widds
Gordon
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2013, 8:14 pm

No doubt there are some festive excesses to run off - but how has the break affected your form?

Last edited by Gordon on Sat 12 Jan 2013, 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 1:57 pm

We lost 8-2.
Another player off injured after 10 minutes, then coley did his groin but played on, then our left back hamstring went off. Not sure what we have done to get so many injuries lol.
Didn't think we were anywhere near as the score suggests. First half thought we edged it but mistakes by me and a couple of others put us on the back foot. Azzuri played well, going forward are a class team, had some good banter as well. All played in good spirits despite decisions going against both teams. We hit woodwork 3times and missed one penalty.
Cheers lads
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 2:11 pm

CSKA seconds 0 - LBT 4

Well played to talbot they were better than us in every department today. Wanted it more and could've probably scored more. Sure my second half own goal helped! You won't see a better diving header all season, shame it went in my own net. Haha

Good luck for the rest of the season LBT
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 2:14 pm

FC Pochin 3 Wigston Rangers 7

Absolutely battered us, should of stayed in bed

Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 2:15 pm

With our game off I went to watch Reem Team vs Fairfield Dynamo.

Reem won 5-0 and edged it throughout but at 2-0 Fairfield has a penalty saved and that was without doubt the turning point of the match. The Conway brothers for Reem are ridiculously good and without doubt were the standout players on the pitch.
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 2:19 pm

Division 7

Blaby 1 - Harrow 0
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 2:35 pm

hotshots 6 - 3 webbys AET

We were pretty poor first half to be fair, lucky to get an early goal and almost hung on til HT, they scored right before the whistle going in at the break 1-1.

Second half we were fighting hard but not playing how we know we can, they scored with a class lob finish, then missed a pen before getting another pen and scoring. I think being honest they thought the game was over at 3-1 and changed a few things but credit to our boys we never gave up, nicked a couple of late goals both from set peices. Could tell this really got to the webbys boys and they started losing their cool a bit.

Dave Rogers put us 4-3 up with a class finish from well outside the box, Webbys pushed on and we caught them on the break a fair few times, bagging another 2.

Brilliant fight and determination from everyone at hotshots today, we were far from our best but showed we can play ugly and still get the results.

good luck to webbys rest of the season
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 2:48 pm

With Wigston Car Breakers win against Thurmaston WMP we have 1 confirmed Quarter Final.

FC Azzurri host Wigston Car Breakers.

The winner of that will play the winner of the game between Premier Sports Travel and the Runner up in Group D in the semi Final
Back to top Go down
Beef

Beef

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 3:06 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
With our game off I went to watch Reem Team vs Fairfield Dynamo.

Reem won 5-0 and edged it throughout but at 2-0 Fairfield has a penalty saved and that was without doubt the turning point of the match. The Conway brothers for Reem are ridiculously good and without doubt were the standout players on the pitch.

Big win for us today. Just heard ryan snodin has broke his shin. So he will be out for the rest of the season. Massive loss for us.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 3:30 pm

All the best to snoddy a top lad and player
Back to top Go down
lingers

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 3:41 pm

Hope snoddy recover quickly sounds a nasty injury.

We were pretty poor today 2-0 down after 10 mins credit to the lads to get back in it..

But I cost us the 3 points I didn't keep up wiv play and their lad was a good meter off side I couldn't exactly flag for it and he scored. My lads went mad at me cuz that put us 4-3 behind wiv about 3 mins to go.

But again credit to my lads for gettin back into it and gettin the equaliser.

Wigston played very well today and if I'm honest deserved sum thing out the game so fair play.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 4:20 pm

Afc Royal Oak 5-1 CFA

Scorers;
Shaun Doyle (2)
Chris Love (2)
Edward Comyn-Platt

Turned up with a good 4 missing so was expecting a tough game. The youth of today just can't hack a night out on the beer these days!
But we started with a solid first 11 with a couple playing out of position and was very even first 10 with us putting pressure on CFA all over the park but they handled this confidently. The next 15 I thought CFA were maybe slightly edging it but we went 1-0 up with a long throw causing a mix up in CFAs defence leaving Lovey to finish easy. Within 5 mins though CFA were level with a 30 yarder that was a great strike, but maybe our keeper could of got something to it. CFA carried on playing their football and impressed and seemed to be getting too much room in the middle of the park for me. But again we hit 3 quick fire goals finding ourselves 4-1 up going into half time.
Into the second half and we continued to soak up bits of CFA pressure and hitting them on the break. Thought CFAs defence didn't look the best and were slightly too over confident on the ball causing themselves problems.
We managed to hold out even adding a 5th, agood individual goal to put us through to the
quarters. Could of been alot more with Lovey hitting the woodwork 3 times. Can't really remember CFA having any decent clear cut chances.
Special mention to Eddy Comyn-Platt scoring his first goal for us in his third season.

Good luck to CFA who I think will defo be in the top 2 of division 7!

Roll on Thringstone next week!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 4:45 pm

Sporting Birstall 3-3 White Eagles

Zoran Micic
Jovan Novak
Harry Davies

Had 17 players on Saturday night, turned up and we only had 10 so I had to get a kit on and play in midfield, first match back for 3 months since my injury at Oak to make it 11. Also handed a debut to 16 year old Jovan Novak who has been on the books of Leicester not too long ago and he terrorised Birstalls right back all game. Our top goal scorer also started in goal!

The game started tight before route one eventually prevailed for Birstall to put them one up. Some excellent passing and movement led to Jovan Novak skinning his man before crossing for Zoran Micic to head in. We then took the lead not long after when Jovan again skinned his man and smashed in a low shot. We went into half time with a well deserved lead.

Second half, a very dubious free kick awarded to Birstall when we felt our man was fouled let to them scoring from the resulting set piece. It didnt take long before we retook the lead as Harry Davies smashed in a shot from a goalmouth scramble. With 2 minutes to go, Birstall scored with only their 4th shot on target all game from a header from a corner that looped into the top corner.

Was highly disappointed not to come away with 3 points, especially after beating Birstall twice already this season and they played better the other two times! We had enough chances to win 3 games, missed an open goal from a yard out, missed two sitters, had one cleared off the line, hit the bar once and had two big penalty shouts waved away, with the ref adjudging dubiously that a foul was outside the box... I wasnt so sure I agreed.

Oh well, on to next week when were away at LK United in the county cup quarters.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 4:53 pm

whiteeagles wrote:

Zoran Micic
Jovan Novak
Harry Davies

Had 17 players on Saturday night, turned up and we only had 10 so I had to get a kit on and play in midfield, first match back for 3 months since my injury at Oak to make it 11. Also handed a debut to 16 year old Jovan Novak who has been on the books of Leicester not too long ago and he terrorised Birstalls right back all game. Our top goal scorer also started in goal!

The game started tight before route one eventually prevailed for Birstall to put them one up. Some excellent passing and movement led to Jovan Novak skinning his man before crossing for Zoran Micic to head in. We then took the lead not long after when Jovan again skinned his man and smashed in a low shot. We went into half time with a well deserved lead.

Second half, a very dubious free kick awarded to Birstall when we felt our man was fouled let to them scoring from the resulting set piece. It didnt take long before we retook the lead as Harry Davies smashed in a shot from a goalmouth scramble. With 2 minutes to go, Birstall scored with only their 4th shot on target all game from a header from a corner that looped into the top corner.

Was highly disappointed not to come away with 3 points, especially after beating Birstall twice already this season and they played better the other two times! We had enough chances to win 3 games, missed an open goal from a yard out, missed two sitters, had one cleared off the line, hit the bar once and had two big penalty shouts waved away, with the ref adjudging dubiously that a foul was outside the box... I wasnt so sure I agreed.

Oh well, on to next week when were away at LK United in the county cup quarters.

A big 2 points dropped pal! Although I do rate Birstall! How'd you get on on pitch? You willbe aching tomorrow!
Sounds like you got a little gem there too with ur new lad!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 4:56 pm

Widds wrote:
We lost 8-2.
Another player off injured after 10 minutes, then coley did his groin but played on, then our left back hamstring went off. Not sure what we have done to get so many injuries lol.
Didn't think we were anywhere near as the score suggests. First half thought we edged it but mistakes by me and a couple of others put us on the back foot. Azzuri played well, going forward are a class team, had some good banter as well. All played in good spirits despite decisions going against both teams. We hit woodwork 3times and missed one penalty.
Cheers lads

I'd agree that you edged the first half and those 2 goals just before half time knocked the stuffing out of you a bit! Like you say we wet just a bit more clinical in front of goal than yourselves ! Favourite goal was Ryan volleying your kick straight into the net lol you've got a good side and no doubt if you didn't have all the injuries you would be doing a lot better! I think the 8-2 score line is harsh on you And doesn't reflect the entire game!
As for us being good going forward I'd agree but try make our defence look bad as they don't get back and help lol I feel sorry for our back four sometimes
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 5:01 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:

Zoran Micic
Jovan Novak
Harry Davies

A big 2 points dropped pal! Although I do rate Birstall! How'd you get on on pitch? You willbe aching tomorrow!
Yeah theyre not a bad side, just disappointing not to get 3 points after the amount of chances we had to wrap it up and then for them to equalise with 2 to go! Didnt do too bad, first time Ive played on pitch for about 3 years now, not sure when ill be back in goal because Im struggling to dive to my right. Youve got the league wrapped up I reckon, well be battling for promotion though and aiming to get to the semis of the county cup next week. Yeah hes a top player and gives us another dimension, nice to have him on board.

Cracking result for you today, CFA are a decent side, theyd be comfortable in our division.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 5:09 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:

Zoran Micic
Jovan Novak
Harry Davies

Yeah theyre not a bad side, just disappointing not to get 3 points after the amount of chances we had to wrap it up and then for them to equalise with 2 to go! Didnt do too bad, first time Ive played on pitch for about 3 years now, not sure when ill be back in goal because Im struggling to dive to my right. Youve got the league wrapped up I reckon, well be battling for promotion though and aiming to get to the semis of the county cup next week. Yeah hes a top player and gives us another dimension, nice to have him on board.

Cracking result for you today, CFA are a decent side, theyd be comfortable in our division.

Wrapped up? Behave man! Not even played half league games! Royalist are in pole position for me! Sounds like they were unlucky today against Monsell!
Yeah CFA were alright. Very organised! Even did warm ups and everything! Think there just missing something in the final third. Seemed to have no killer pass. Plus their keeper was abit dodge!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 5:18 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:

Zoran Micic
Jovan Novak
Harry Davies

Wrapped up? Behave man! Not even played half league games! Royalist are in pole position for me! Sounds like they were unlucky today against Monsell!
Yeah CFA were alright. Very organised! Even did warm ups and everything! Think there just missing something in the final third. Seemed to have no killer pass. Plus their keeper was abit dodge!
The way Im looking at it is that I cannot see who can beat you in our league. We probably should have at 3-0 up and Royalist possibly but cant see you dropping many other points! Plus you have a big experienced squad. We wont challenge unless players pull their finger out and become 100% committed to the cause, weve only ever had our best team out once this season and that was when we tanked Global 6-2.

'Even did warm ups' haha Very Happy this made me laugh. Agree with that assessment of CFA!
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 5:18 pm

MJR 2-2 Niffy Rangers Reserves AET Niffy won 5-4 on pens

Balanced game today, we could have won the game in normal time if we learnt how to finish our chances. We did however get over-run at times in midfield with 3 against 2, but other than the long ball over the top nothing really seemed to worry us. However against the run of play a good cross from their right wing was tucked away by JJ at the back post. We then felt we deserved a penalty after their player handled in the box. Unfortunately not given. In the 2nd half we started to press for the equaliser and with our winger heading through he was clipped in the box giving Jay Smith his goal from the spot(Although it was a poor peno). Unfortunately our lead didn't last very long as after a apparent push in the back from me another penalty was awarded. Paulo scored his peno, which left us chasing once again. We then pushed again and a mis kick by Leon Blaber from 8 yards out found the net. 5 minutes later he went clean through, rounded the keeper and hit the post.

Extra led to nothing, the penos were really good though with 9 of the 10 scored, JJ hit his over the bar but the big point was the winning peno which was from me!! Smile The pile on was interesting!!
Back to top Go down
The Plough

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 5:30 pm

The Plough Wigston 2-7 Inter Mivan ( Friendly )

1-1 at half time I think and even game for the first 60mins. This was our first game since the 18 of nov and it showed, we must of wasted a good 10 chances that should of been goals, one was a pen that is still on the rise now ha ha ha. Fair play to Inter Mivan though they kept coming at us and we let in 4 or 5 in what felt like 10 mins. They have a very good player in the middle, think he plays in shirt 24, who runs the show for them. Good game though all the best for the rest of the season to Inter and glad we got to get a bit of the rust off before its back to league action
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 5:41 pm

Quote :
Big win for us today. Just heard ryan snodin has broke his shin. So he will be out for the rest of the season. Massive loss for us.

Awful luck, I saw the challenge that caused this, it wasn't great but I don't think there was intention to hurt the lad. He must have gone Hospital after the game cos there was no ambulance on site. I have also broken my shin before so I know what he's going through
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 6:38 pm

NRI V AZZURI

enjoyed todays game..played on a heavy pitch in good spirit and humour....some good banter between players and even some with me,, Laughing

when someone says decisions went against a team does that mean a correct decision was given to the other side or a decision was made you didnt agree with,,subtle difference,,, Shocked ,

the scoreline seems to suggest all one way,,but in a strange way it wasnt that easy ,,,,shame about early injury widds,,,

have to say that I was glad you got the goal from the free kick,,,as i blew as it didnt look like you had advantage then a split second after whistle you did,,,,loved the player turning and saying will let you off that one ref,,, Wink

by the way widds all that change you gave me,,,,,was a pound short ,,,,,,,lol let you have that one ,,,

Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 6:39 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:

Zoran Micic
Jovan Novak
Harry Davies

The way Im looking at it is that I cannot see who can beat you in our league. We probably should have at 3-0 up and Royalist phossibly but cant see you dropping many other points! Plus you have a big experienced squad. We wont challenge unless players pull their finger out and become 100% committed to the cause, weve only ever had our best team out once this season and that was when we tanked Global 6-2.

'Even did warm ups' haha Very Happy this made me laugh. Agree with that assessment of CFA!

You should of seen them in there bibs and doing drills and sh it!

Think our game when you was 3-0 up was a massive turning for us when we woke up!

Good luck for next week! Hope you do the pot hunting barstewards! No doubt they'll reform next year as a different team and the lsfl wack em in bottom division to get them a county cup!
Not looking forward to another massive trek to Thringstone this time to play Stan Collymores mate!
Back to top Go down
scottyh

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 6:47 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:

Zoran Micic
Jovan Novak
Harry Davies

Yeah CFA were alright. Very organised! Ev
en did warm ups and everything! Think there just missing something in the final third. Seemed to have no killer pass. Plus their keeper was abit dodge!

i think ur the ones 2 fear hairy royalist r beatable we even beat em 4-2 at home
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 7:58 pm

man in black wrote:
NRI V AZZURI

enjoyed todays game..played on a heavy pitch in good spirit and humour....some good banter between players and even some with me,, Laughing

when someone says decisions went against a team does that mean a correct decision was given to the other side or a decision was made you didnt agree with,,subtle difference,,, Shocked ,

the scoreline seems to suggest all one way,,but in a strange way it wasnt that easy ,,,,shame about early injury widds,,,

have to say that I was glad you got the goal from the free kick,,,as i blew as it didnt look like you had advantage then a split second after whistle you did,,,,loved the player turning and saying will let you off that one ref,,, Wink

by the way widds all that change you gave me,,,,,was a pound short ,,,,,,,lol let you have that one ,,,

i had to borrow that money and then paid it back in full! Someone made a quid out of me Too!

Cheers for the game Clive, glad you enjoyed it at uplands for once when NRI are involved!
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 8:07 pm

only had one game widds with a problem,,,,,,dont hold grudges,,,,,,6 out of 15 games this season at uplands so far lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 8:40 pm

Royale Barcabullona 4 - 0 Leicester Foxes Old Boys

FC Azzuri, we are coming for youuuu!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 8:43 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:

Never doubted it haha!! I think ours is a close division
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 9:18 pm

dezza wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:

Haha dezza, i think you could play and still win this division at a canter!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 9:25 pm

Widds wrote:
dezza wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:

I'm not that bad you know that you have to use me like that lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 10:05 pm

dezza wrote:
Widds wrote:
dezza wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:

Fosse City for second. Royale Barca for the Billy Walton.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 10:08 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
dezza wrote:
Widds wrote:
dezza wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:

Fosse City for second. Royale Barca for the Billy Walton.

Sounds like a plan! Who you got in the Walton?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 10:16 pm

dezza wrote:
Widds wrote:
dezza wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:

Haha Im sure your right foot is a wand!

And Mr Daniels, we fancy the billy walton now we have achieved our objective of freeing up our players from the bind of the other cups
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 10:19 pm

Widds wrote:
dezza wrote:
Widds wrote:
dezza wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:

And Mr Daniels, we fancy the billy walton now we have achieved our objective of freeing up our players from the bind of the other cups

Wand is an understatement! I reckon a div 1 side could win the walton
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 11:08 pm

dezza wrote:
Widds wrote:
dezza wrote:
Widds wrote:
dezza wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:

The draw hasn't been made yet. Knowing our luck and how recent seasons have panned out, we'll just get Star & Garter.

Do love a good cup run in the Billy Walton though, best cup easy. The FA Cup of the Alliance.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 11:23 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
dezza wrote:
Widds wrote:
dezza wrote:
Widds wrote:
dezza wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:

The draw hasn't been made yet. Knowing our luck and how recent seasons have panned out, we'll just get Star & Garter.

Do love a good cup run in the Billy Walton though, best cup easy. The FA Cup of the Alliance.

Agreed! Gutted we got knocked out so early
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 11:33 pm

I thought the draw had been made. We got webbys?
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 7:59 am

Widds wrote:
I thought the draw had been made. We got webbys?

We still not played round 3 yet :Z
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 9:20 am

Draw surely hasn't been made? There was still loads of Round 3 fixtures to get through. I can't see the draw anywhere anyway.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 9:59 am

Certain a draw has been done.

On a side note, anyone else noticed how little banter there seems to be on here after matches at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banter - 6 January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 6 January   Banter - 6 January Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - 6 January
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next