Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - Sunday 8 September

Go down 
+32
MJR Legend
LKS gaffer
Jimmyb
LFC for Life !!
Butterfingers
Skeems
Hellboy
Widds
Paulo
The wanderer
dan_mitchell_WRFC
the harrow wookie
NiffyA
dezza
Polingtons
timmy mallet
THE MAGICIAN
riley
BUSFC Zack
daveattwood92
Blackie
Goacher1
Plough new boy
GazLCFC
Bucko
Jedster
allen654
Huncote#9
EUFCAudi
g72
Fccol
Gordon
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Butterfingers

Banter - Sunday 8 September - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 September   Banter - Sunday 8 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Sep 2013, 11:18 pm

F.C Pochin 4-0 Q.P.R

QPR were never really in this game appears 2 games in 3 days was far too much as the energy was never there .

Fair play to Pochin's they did a very good job on us today & deserved their win on that showing they will challanging this year altho im told Humberstone really fancy their chances.

Pochins had 11 men who were comfortable on the ball that were all in the mood & clicked today

For QPR bad day at office that we need to move on from & bounce back next week vs Wigston
Back to top Go down
EUFCAudi

EUFCAudi

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 September   Banter - Sunday 8 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 6:42 am

timmy mallet wrote:
EUFCAudi wrote:
Enness United vs Harborough Hotshots: 14-0

Great goals all round from the lads. The football still had to be played today and we played it well!

Goals from:

Kyle Hanson 5
Andy Morris 3
Liam Davies 3
Chris howarth 2
Mickey Cornish 1

Pretty much controlled the game after the first two goals!

Well done lads!!
dont know much about your team mate but this results made my day lol
How come??
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 September   Banter - Sunday 8 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 9:30 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Niffy Rangers 2-1 Webbys
Started the game really well, but a wonder goal from Webbys striker after 15 minutes left us feeling like it wasn't going to be our day once again. However with our pacy front line we always have a chance. A couple of goals from long balls got us in front at the half time. In the second half both teams had a couple of chances but the ball didnt hit the net again. Happy with our 1st win and much needed 3 points.

Not 100% sure what happened with the reserves but the lads mentioned that some of the Wigston Rangers lads still had NRI shorts. Any news on whether the team name is changing??
We had 2 former NRI players today. The rest of the 14 man squad played for us last season. Was a surprising result as we had expected a tight game; the Niffy defence was non-existent, could quite easily have been 18 or 19.
Ah I see, I thought you mentioned you already had 1 or 2 NRI players signed on, and then signed a couple on yesterday morning? Your correct our defence admitted they were poor.
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 September   Banter - Sunday 8 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 9:57 am

Desford Rangers 0 - 2 Inter Mivan

1st win of the season, and about time .. !! Missed the first two games but hearing from the lads .. we were a little unlucky infront of goal but no excuses... a loss is a loss.
Very good performance from the lads, we have lost a few players this season but have added a lot more quality, just need time to gell and understand each others game.

We wanted this game a lot more than desford in my opinion and it showed all over the park. We played some good football, kept the ball for long periods and a clean sheet always helps. We got another couple of talented lads back next week which looks good for mivan. A lot stronger squad than last year and in honesty a better side but it will take a few games to gell.

Desford are a good bunch of lads ... worked hard but in honesty can only remember a couple of shots on target. (decent centre backs, and a talented no.9) ... good luck lads played in good spirit..

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 September   Banter - Sunday 8 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 10:28 am

EUFCAudi wrote:
How come??
Fairfield Athletic result made my day.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 September   Banter - Sunday 8 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 10:32 am

The wanderer wrote:
White horse 0-4 lks

Cant fault our lads today really even though we lost i thought we still played some good football and got in behind quite a few times if it wasnt for there flag happy lino we would have got afew today must admit some were off but there were also quite afew that wernt. Lks scored 3 sloppy goals on our behalf we just couldnt get rid of the ball to clear our lines for some reason they also scored a miss hit cross that done our keeper even though there player will claim the shot lol. One of there goals was also offside our lino flagged for it but it wasnt given. The guy who scored wasnt off but a player that got a touch to put it into his path come from an offside position so in that respect i thought we were unlucky. But take nothing away from lks they are a quality side and are solid through out they should win this league easily. Always a good game against them good bunch of lads great banter as always due to afew of our lads knowing most of them all the best lks look forward to the game atbyour place.
I wouldn't have thought they'd need any help from their lino.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 September   Banter - Sunday 8 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 10:38 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Helly, the boy is sheer class. Chuffed to have him.
A great lad indeed, people like him make the alliance what it should be.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 September   Banter - Sunday 8 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 10:48 am

Fosse City 3 - 4 Willowbrook

Decent first game of this season for us. In the end we should probably have had a point. Fosse were 2-0 up after half an hour but 2 identical goals in a minute just before half time meant it was 2-2 at the break. We took a while to settle down in the 2nd half and fell behind only to equalise direct from a corner. Last 20 minutes was end to end stuff but Willowbrook managed to grab the winner with a 25 yarder from Shaun Barber. We could have equalised at the death but had a chance blocked on the line.

Not sure how strong a team we faced yesterday, they're a very good side but certainly not unbeatable. Coupled with St Marks losing I think Division 1 could be a little tighter than first thought.
Back to top Go down
LKS gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 September   Banter - Sunday 8 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 11:03 am

Hellboy wrote:
The wanderer wrote:
White horse 0-4 lks

Cant fault our lads today really even though we lost i thought we still played some good football and got in behind quite a few times if it wasnt for there flag happy lino we would have got afew today must admit some were off but there were also quite afew that wernt. Lks scored 3 sloppy goals on our behalf we just couldnt get rid of the ball to clear our lines for some reason they also scored a miss hit cross that done our keeper even though there player will claim the shot lol. One of there goals was also offside our lino flagged for it but it wasnt given. The guy who scored wasnt off but a player that got a touch to put it into his path come from an offside position so in that respect i thought we were unlucky. But take nothing away from lks they are a quality side and are solid through out they should win this league easily. Always a good game against them good bunch of lads great banter as always due to afew of our lads knowing most of them all the best lks look forward to the game atbyour place.
I wouldn't have thought they'd need any help from their lino.
we didnt need help from the lino as there young forwards were to eager to run towards goal and with experianced heads at the back they were offside most of the time with there own players telling them they was off , i think u forgot to add that we missed shed loads of chances and missed 2 open goals n hit the post and bar !! like i was saying to unwin n priddy yesterday theres no doubt u boys will be up there come the end of season but your 16 year olds were hidin for u yesterday which didnt help ya and a few key players missing aswell , see u next sunday thou as were comin down to watch n support u guys ;-)
Back to top Go down
MJR Legend

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 September   Banter - Sunday 8 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 12:28 pm

MJR 3.0 Pukka Pies

Connor Atkinson 2
Matt Keogh 1

Great performance from the MJR Lads. Could have been 10 if our strikers could finish. Pukka got moved down from Div 4 to 6 but after yesterdays performance they should be in 7. Are keeper did not have to make one decent save. I think they will struggle this year. Hopefully the lads can build on this for next week. Referee had a decent game apart from one doggy decision which he then apologised for not giving the penalty to us.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 September   Banter - Sunday 8 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 1:00 pm

Still not sure what happened yesterday, despite the result certainly for the first half at least if not a bit more we played well......

Enjoyed the game a lot, which most may find hard to believe and the banter with Giff was first class as usual. Even the photograper managed to catch my good side Smile

A rest for me next week as I'm off the run the great north run for Charity if my old legs will let me finish but the lads will be back stronger next week

Good luck to Humbo for the rest of the season and I still stand by my pre-season predictions they will be top 3
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 September   Banter - Sunday 8 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 5:25 pm

missed the last 2 games because of holiday but really pleased we have won both
blackie for manager next season is what i say with his 100% record Wink 
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Pukka2013

Pukka2013

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 September   Banter - Sunday 8 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 6:18 pm

MJR saying we should be in 7??? What happened in pre -season when we beat you 2-1??? like I did say we had 7 lads away on a stag do!!! Will be a different story when u come to our place and play on a proper pitch and not one with a running track in it..
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 September   Banter - Sunday 8 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 6:42 pm

That hill is as bad as ours
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 September   Banter - Sunday 8 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 7:45 pm

I noticed the running track on it as we were walking to our game and I thought then that was a bit rubbish. Hope MJR are getting a discount on the price for that.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 September   Banter - Sunday 8 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 8:03 pm

It's a very small pitch aswell, we played a friendly there before!! Although in fairness I love our pitch on knighton park
Back to top Go down
Cantona

Cantona

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 September   Banter - Sunday 8 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep 2013, 8:33 am

Pukka2013 wrote:
MJR saying we should be in 7??? What happened in pre -season when we beat you 2-1??? like I did say we had 7 lads away on a stag do!!! Will be a different story when u come to our place and play on a proper pitch and not one with a running track in it..
We look forward to it!!! Think you forget who was up at half time when you was a div 4 side before we made 8 changes in second half!!

Oh n mines steak and kidney ta
Back to top Go down
MJR Legend

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 September   Banter - Sunday 8 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep 2013, 8:34 am

Pukka2013 wrote:
Same for both teams and I look forward to it
Back to top Go down
Cantona

Cantona

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 September   Banter - Sunday 8 September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep 2013, 8:36 am

S&G Sec wrote:
I noticed the running track on it as we were walking to our game and I thought then that was a bit rubbish. Hope MJR are getting a discount on the price for that.
haha i hope so!! They do tend to settle by October, but if not and we dont get 3 points, least the lads will know where to run around 3 laps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 8 September   Banter - Sunday 8 September - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - Sunday 8 September
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2