Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Kajima FC

Go down 
+14
CalamityScouse
the goalie
Joey Barton
tysmith c.n.f.c
Polska legend II
Aussie Owl
rocket ledge
Skeems
Sparta3
Widds
Hellboy
Neevsey
ShaNiO
Gordon
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Neevsey

Kajima FC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 12:27 pm

understand totally Polska as to why the League have done what they done in terms of precedents but as you say from my point of view it is very emotive, accusations of this that and the other are completely out of order, yes it was totally financial from our point of view but to finally pull the plug when u have lads almost begging you to keep it going is hard.
I dont need to justify myself but there is a certain person on here who is thriving on this.
Trouble is he wont come out of the closet
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Kajima FC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 12:54 pm

Neevsey wrote:
Please read carefully Hell Boy and Sparta. FA made the ruling after an appeal by the Alliance
League. They objected to comments from the County Fa stating we could not be fined. The National FA ruled in Alliance favour due to the first fixture being played. OK get it??

I dont give a fig what you two think, I could have folded it earlier yes, I told the League we were in trouble, they tried to help. Such was my reluctance to kill something that a lot of good boys wanted I battled on even to the point of being promised money the week before folding. F--k your rules and hard hearted comment we are talking about people here and whilst some players didnt deserve to carry on the majority did including my sons. So do me a favour shut your silly mouths

Sounds like a little parent tantrum to me, gosh i bet you were the first one to run up the school, any how, i'm sure the honest ones that have been let down will find somewhere else, its still boils down to the fact that, if you perhaps knew you were going to fold and i'm sure you did, you should have been able to help the team by giving more than one days notice, and as you say, there have been some good honest lads that were let down, so dont you think they deserved more than one days notice for all their hard work and contributions?? Just sounds like you left it all right to the last minute, and some of them good lads could have found clubs to sign for before going with you.

Not thriving on your bad managment, just answering what you've wrote and what it looks like from an outside point of view, if you dont want it commenting on, then dont put it on a public forum for disscusion.
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

Kajima FC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 12:57 pm

blah blah blah
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Kajima FC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 12:59 pm

Is that what you said to your lads, on the one days notice?
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

Kajima FC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 1:00 pm

wish i was as clever as you
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Kajima FC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 1:42 pm

Evidently not, by your poor managment.
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

Kajima FC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 1:43 pm

boring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kajima FC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kajima FC
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4