Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

St Marks V Kajima Opener!

Go down 
+10
SuperflyFC
rocket ledge
WEUR
the goalie
Fieldy
Bucko
Hellboy
Aussie Owl
tysmith c.n.f.c
ShaNiO
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

St Marks V Kajima Opener! Empty
PostSubject: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 1:18 pm

Well...... Look forward to starting the season with a bang! anybody know if they will still be going next year as not heard anything about them pre-season and also hear they wasnt at last nights meeting??

Possibly folding after being bumped up 2 divisions??
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 1:20 pm

Surely they wouldn't fold because of being bumped 2 divisons they are awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 1:24 pm

Apologies received prior to meeting for various reasons. Membership not in any doubt.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 1:25 pm

Should be a good start to Div 3 then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 2:40 pm

The captain took them to mcdonalds, bought them all a happy meal.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 3:59 pm

easy win for st marks
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug 2012, 10:03 am

Hellboy wrote:
The captain took them to mcdonalds, bought them all a happy meal.

Thought that was my job Helly??
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug 2012, 7:07 pm

Bucko wrote:
easy win for st marks

I would agree based on lack of comments from Kajima, thought you were leaving Shane, or you happy tripping up old men at St Marks still, lol.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug 2012, 10:41 pm

Fieldy wrote:
Bucko wrote:
easy win for st marks

I would agree based on lack of comments from Kajima, thought you were leaving Shane, or you happy tripping up old men at St Marks still, lol.

you fell over lad and y would he leave, he loves it here and when we win div 3 he will be with me in 1 or prem(have to have expectations ) or whats the point of playing
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012, 8:58 am

Who said i was leaving? lol and we all know i just beat you for pace fella Wink
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012, 9:38 am

the goalie wrote:
Fieldy wrote:
Bucko wrote:
easy win for st marks

you fell over lad and y would he leave, he loves it here and when we win div 3 he will be with me in 1 or prem(have to have expectations ) or whats the point of playing

'LAD', been a while since i heard that. Someone said to me he was going back Az....Pochins
Will be down to see this opener, have you kept all same team together from last season?
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012, 9:43 am

couple of left and couple of joined, definately a stronger team though, Vernon Harper has been a great addition
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012, 10:27 am

ShaNiO wrote:
couple of left and couple of joined, definately a stronger team though, Vernon Harper has been a great addition

What you hoping for this season then Shane
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012, 10:34 am

Id deffo say were gonna go for promotion looking at our pre season results! beating the likes of webbys 4-0 and kirby 7-2 we have to be up there. Dont know much about some of the sides in the league though so will be difficult to say. Another trip to Holmes Park wouldnt be too bad either, can get my t-shirt out again Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012, 10:57 am

Fieldy wrote:
the goalie wrote:
Fieldy wrote:
Bucko wrote:
easy win for st marks

'LAD', been a while since i heard that. Someone said to me he was going back Az....Pochins
Will be down to see this opener, have you kept all same team together from last season?

5 - 1 to Kajima......guaranteed win for them, i know for a fact that the Kneavsley clan have been training extra hard for this one, I think st Marks are if for a very big shock, theres a few nasty surprises waiting around the corner for them, finishing top by pure luck wont carry them so far this time. Shocked
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012, 11:00 am

Hellboy wrote:
Fieldy wrote:
the goalie wrote:
Fieldy wrote:
Bucko wrote:
easy win for st marks

5 - 1 to Kajima......guaranteed win for them, i know for a fact that the Kneavsley clan have been training extra hard for this one, I think st Marks are if for a very big shock, theres a few nasty surprises waiting around the corner for them, finishing top by pure luck wont carry them so far this time. Shocked

The only shock were in for is if the hardnut in midfield for them turns up in a ballerina outfit!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012, 11:15 am

Laughing Id pay to see that.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012, 11:19 am

Id hang up my boots to see it!
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012, 12:53 pm

ShaNiO wrote:
Id hang up my boots to see it!

He did for our last game against them hence me hanging my boots up, lol
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012, 1:57 pm

ShaNiO wrote:
Id deffo say were gonna go for promotion looking at our pre season results! beating the likes of webbys 4-0 and kirby 7-2 we have to be up there. Dont know much about some of the sides in the league though so will be difficult to say. Another trip to Holmes Park wouldnt be too bad either, can get my t-shirt out again Wink

You cant base anything on pre season results though surely?? I think you boys will finish mid table at best.

Not looking for a bite or being disrespectful to St Marks at all, just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012, 2:32 pm

To an extent i believe you can yeahh, we have enough quality throughout the side to do it so cant see why not, who do you play for mate?
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012, 2:39 pm

ShaNiO wrote:
To an extent i believe you can yeahh, we have enough quality throughout the side to do it so cant see why not, who do you play for mate?

pre season gives you a gauge of your players and new players abilities against higher division sides and competing with them gives you a indication of how well or bad you should do for the coming season , and also helps when you have some good young lads who can play abit and win things as our double last season proved

but as long as we compete in the div that will do for me and lets see come the end of the season where we are
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012, 6:21 pm

WEUR wrote:
ShaNiO wrote:

You cant base anything on pre season results though surely?? I think you boys will finish mid table at best.

Not looking for a bite or being disrespectful to St Marks at all, just my opinion.

st marks will win division 3 in my opinion and quite comfortably to
Back to top Go down
SuperflyFC

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012, 9:47 pm

ShaNiO wrote:

Have you boys signed some new players then?? There are some decent teams in our division this season, I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 12:58 pm

SuperflyFC wrote:
ShaNiO wrote:

Have you boys signed some new players then?? There are some decent teams in our division this season, I'm looking forward to it.

We have added 2/3 very good players, ive heard there are some good teams but you have to be confident and i think we will do very well!
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 10:06 pm

If St marks have vernon they will be up there...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 6:43 am

And then be branded a pothunter, unless he's a good mate of yours.
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 10:52 am

We haven't folded we just don't sit on this forum when seasons finished that would be abit sad!
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 12:04 pm

hello everybody Kajima here, just reading all the banter from Shane, Superfly are favourites
in my opinion. St marks are a good outfit no doubt about it vernon is quality if he can be arsed!! we will be what we were last year, we wont change our style despite the whineing and moaning, weve added a couple of players who can play our way, we expect to be hated and abused on here or we will class it as a failure. I am already enjoying the banter good luck all.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 12:40 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
We haven't folded we just don't sit on this forum when seasons finished that would be abit sad!

We are family.......

Living life is fun and we've just begun
To get our share of the world's delights
(HIGH!) high hopes we have for the future
And our goal's in sight
(WE!) no we don't get depressed
Here's what we call our golden rule
Have faith in you and the things you do
You won't go wrong
This is our family Jewel

we all know where you've been....not on rude tube, the other one with a similar name.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 12:42 pm

Neevsey wrote:
hello everybody Kajima here, just reading all the banter from Shane, Superfly are favourites
in my opinion. St marks are a good outfit no doubt about it vernon is quality if he can be arsed!! we will be what we were last year, we wont change our style despite the whineing and moaning, weve added a couple of players who can play our way, we expect to be hated and abused on here or we will class it as a failure. I am already enjoying the banter good luck all.

I see Shanes let kaji-machine out of his back pocket then.
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 7:13 pm

No just had better things to do than sit on here like yourself! I just like how far up st marks ring piece u are hellboy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 7:17 pm

Right up there, in fact i can see nose hairs.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 11:18 pm

I can feel you to be honest!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 11:15 am

That'll probably be my stone fist.

St Marks V Kajima Opener! Review_comichellboy_4
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 11:16 am

that would explain the bleeding!
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 12:59 pm

I think St Marks could win it by a distance this season.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 2:03 pm

Hellboy wrote:
That'll probably be my stone fist.

St Marks V Kajima Opener! Review_comichellboy_4

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 6:08 am

Aussie Owl wrote:
Apologies received prior to meeting for various reasons. Membership not in any doubt.

scratch Someones telling pork pies...

<--------you get what you pay for.

Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 9:20 am

Hellboy wrote:
Aussie Owl wrote:
scratch Someones telling pork pies...

<--------you get what you pay for.

Fair comment. They did not attend the A G M either. They were fined for not attending the Handbook meeting and they did sign 15 players before their resignation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St Marks V Kajima Opener!   St Marks V Kajima Opener! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St Marks V Kajima Opener!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next