Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Kajima FC

Go down 
+14
CalamityScouse
the goalie
Joey Barton
tysmith c.n.f.c
Polska legend II
Aussie Owl
rocket ledge
Skeems
Sparta3
Widds
Hellboy
Neevsey
ShaNiO
Gordon
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:17 am

I am sorry to advise that Kajima (D3) have resigned with immediate effect.

I had previously postponed their fixture this evening v AC Wigston in an effort to save the club, which whilst appreciated by Kajima, clearly hasn't worked.

Future opponents should stay available on their scheduled date, as fixtures may be rearranged
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:22 am

Unfortunate, considering there manager said they were all gear'ed up for the season!
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:30 am

we were shane but as with all clubs if there are no funds you go under, I have to say that I have at least ten lads who are gutted and it wasnt done lightly but the financial burden placed upon us at the start of the season with subs and home games just did for us, we took the view it would be better for the team to go now rather than later and disrupt the points already played for. I personally wish St Marks well, despite the banter you are a good side. No doubt some of the lads will turn up elswhere as soon as they find a team. I will go back to reffing, never know mate I could be booking you lol!! all the best
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:32 am

No worries pal, look forward to abusing you in a game very soon Wink hahaha cya around
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:38 am

Didn't they know you have to pay subs etc...etc....when they set the team up?
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:38 am

payback for all your diving
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:39 am

Neevsey wrote:
we were shane but as with all clubs if there are no funds you go under, I have to say that I have at least ten lads who are gutted and it wasnt done lightly but the financial burden placed upon us at the start of the season with subs and home games just did for us, we took the view it would be better for the team to go now rather than later and disrupt the points already played for. I personally wish St Marks well, despite the banter you are a good side. No doubt some of the lads will turn up elswhere as soon as they find a team. I will go back to reffing, never know mate I could be booking you lol!! all the best

Were you on a council pitch? The new system where you have to pay for your full block of ten as soon as you play your first game is a bit harsh. I asked if we could get ten days to pull some subs in so we could pay and the council flat refused and said we would lose our pitch. I know that we could pay on a match by match basis, but in this day and age we are trying to save whatever money we can...i always thought the council was there to support the constituents.

In my job, any customer is generally given 30 days from end of invoice month...

I think there will be quite a few clubs fold because of financial constraints this season, i know that we are having to do some wheeling and dealing to stay afloat...
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:42 am

hell boy, anything constructive I'll listen. Silly remarks like that after all the effort certain people put in at Kajima to keep us afloat dont go down too well. We were let down on two avenues which, had they materialised, would have paid for the season. But, as with all promises, the proof of the pudding etc!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:43 am

I know of a new team that asked the league for away games at the start of the season so that they could build up their coffers.

If clubs ask for help early enough the chances are the league will usually do what they can.
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:43 am

cheers NRI mate at least you know where I am coming from
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:44 am

hey sparta nobody expects to have three home games on the bounce
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:45 am

Hellboy wrote:
Didn't they know you have to pay subs etc...etc....when they set the team up?

Its getting harder at the moment...the start of the season is the most difficult. As of the first game of the season, we have to pay the following:

Alliance league affiliation - £100
County Affiliation - £100 (a guess, i cant remember off the top of my head)
Block of ten pitches - £400
Referee - £30
Football - £30
Various replacement kit - £70

So in total, as of this Sunday we will be forking out £730 by the end of the first 90 minutes. Even if you have the best payers in the world, its still a nightmare trying to sort out finances, does make you wonder sometimes if its worth the hassle...
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:46 am

sparta i did ask for a change two weeks ago, to date no reply from James
Gordon kindly postponed our first game to give us time so please dont assume ive sat on my hands
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:47 am

Neevsey wrote:
hey sparta nobody expects to have three home games on the bounce

I think we have 4 games out of 5 at home to start with, which means we will have £220 coming in, and £280 going out.

One thing i have done is ask the boys to do a standing order, £20 at the beginning of the month, or pay £20 up front...will let you know how that works out!
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:49 am

good luck widds i just dont think some of our players believed my statement three months ago that we would fold with no money if they didnt get serious
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:56 am

Neevsey wrote:
good luck widds i just dont think some of our players believed my statement three months ago that we would fold with no money if they didnt get serious

Yeah, people sometimes forget you are not a pro club, the players are the club. We have a pretty good bunch if i am honest, but we had one bellend last season who wouldnt give his strip back and kept messing me about, to the extent i had to get Malc involved as i just wanted to belt him. The lad moaned on Facebook about us chasing him for the kit and did we think we were man u, chasing him...i explained Man U wouldnt have been fussed about a £40 kit....bless
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 11:00 am

its some of the behaviour that goes on nowadays and is summat that all of us who run clubs just dont get. I have to say right now that a big black cloud has lifted and the only black cloud around me next season will be my refs kit which will be in overdrive booking all the lads who kicked an old man last season
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 11:04 am

Neevsey wrote:
its some of the behaviour that goes on nowadays and is summat that all of us who run clubs just dont get. I have to say right now that a big black cloud has lifted and the only black cloud around me next season will be my refs kit which will be in overdrive booking all the lads who kicked an old man last season

Haha, nice one mate, well go easy on us if you ref us, cant afford the fines!!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 11:08 am

Sparta3 wrote:
I know of a new team that asked the league for away games at the start of the season so that they could build up their coffers.

If clubs ask for help early enough the chances are the league will usually do what they can.

If you are talking about the new club I think you have in mind - they asked for away games as their changing accomodation is not available during that period. They wanted to offer proper facilities for players of both teams and the referee.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 11:10 am

All teams looking in, if you cant pay for your contributions, then dont sign any of the players that wont pay, name em and shame em, otherwise they'll do the same to another club, and another club will fold, £730 between 20 adults aint that much, £30 odd each wowee, perhaps they could give up a pack of fags and acouple of lagers, or maybe not, they'd rather fold a team.

greedy!!
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 11:13 am

see you understand players then hellboy
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 11:17 am

Neevsey wrote:
sparta i did ask for a change two weeks ago, to date no reply from James
Gordon kindly postponed our first game to give us time so please dont assume ive sat on my hands

That's not what I meant.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 11:33 am

Hellboy wrote:
All teams looking in, if you cant pay for your contributions, then dont sign any of the players that wont pay, name em and shame em, otherwise they'll do the same to another club, and another club will fold, £730 between 20 adults aint that much, £30 odd each wowee, perhaps they could give up a pack of fags and acouple of lagers, or maybe not, they'd rather fold a team.

greedy!!

Thats just through to the first game though, then the rest of the month is another £16 or £20 each as well...plus we only have 16 players signed on as regulars (we have about 4 who will help if short, but they dont pay a signing on fee). So by the end of the first month, assuming a further 4 games, thats a total of around about a grand will have to be found by the end of the month, which means about £70 per player (when you account for substitutions etc). And thats a lot of money. Granted it will have to be paid, but there are a lot of players who cant afford to pay that much money up front...and as you once said, is it only the rich that should have access to sports?

I just think that things like this council initiative are poorly thought out and will lead to teams folding, and then a pitch standing empty on sunday morning for the balance of the season. Sometimes getting money in quickly is not the best way for longevity of income...

Last edited by Widds on Wed 29 Aug 2012, 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 11:36 am

long term initiative by the council to sell the land for building
then when the lads have nothing to do on a saturday/sunday????????????
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 11:38 am

Neevsey wrote:
long term initiative by the council to sell the land for building
then when the lads have nothing to do on a saturday/sunday????????????

Very possible....there has been plenty in the news about greenbelt land being sold...does seem a bit unfair when the council is funded by the public to serve the public, they make decisions like this to make things more difficult for teams...waiting 30 days for the money is not much for the council, but it may have made the difference to Kajima...? Could make the difference to other clubs
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 11:39 am

Looking at it another way, it means that you have to be well run (or backed) if you are going to be able to afford it. It could mean we end up with fewer clubs, but better run ones.
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 11:41 am

i take that as an effin insult pal
cheers
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 11:45 am

Sparta3 wrote:
Looking at it another way, it means that you have to be well run (or backed) if you are going to be able to afford it. It could mean we end up with fewer clubs, but better run ones.

I agree with you that teams will have to be well backed....well run isn't necessarily a protection, whilst i wouldnt claim we are anywhere near perfect, last year getting a £150 fine for playing a player that was banned (and putting his real name down etc with referee) makes it all very difficult. I just think that the FA rules (not those who apply them) are not very sympathetic to the costs involved in running a Sunday club, and likewise with the Council rules...

Surely we are all aiming for the same thing, football pitches being used and paid for on sunday mornings...
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 11:45 am

Neevsey wrote:
cheers

Wasn't aimed at you in particular, just speaking generally.

(I don't want the yellow cards!).
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 11:46 am

Sparta3 wrote:
Neevsey wrote:
cheers

Wasn't aimed at you in particular, just speaking generally.

(I don't want the yellow cards!).

Haha, you are on reds now mate!!!
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 11:53 am

dont worry about cards, I'm nothing if not fair! we got together as a group of mates who decided to put a team together, we did it ,we were successful but we had a number of young lads in our squad, apprentices and low paid lads and we tried to subsidise them but we just couldnt do it. We did OK as a poorly run team. Ive always found that the teams that live from hand to mouth, scratching around here and there for every last quid are teams that normally are good. It creates a certain mentality. I genuinely believe we will be missed in that division by teams that like a game, those that dont will probably party. enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 11:54 am

Widds wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:

I agree with you that teams will have to be well backed....well run isn't necessarily a protection, whilst i wouldnt claim we are anywhere near perfect, last year getting a £150 fine for playing a player that was banned (and putting his real name down etc with referee) makes it all very difficult. I just think that the FA rules (not those who apply them) are not very sympathetic to the costs involved in running a Sunday club, and likewise with the Council rules...

Surely we are all aiming for the same thing, football pitches being used and paid for on sunday mornings...

As you said before, it all comes down to the players involved in the club. It only takes a couple of them to bring you down. It's essential that you only sign on players that can be trusted to play, behave and pay up at the end. Easier said than done whn you're struggling to get 11 together for a fixture!!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 11:56 am

Totally Agree Widds,

I have had to move Star & Garter to the Meadows Sports Ground because of the City Council.

They wanted £85 per month Direct debit till the end of the season or £500 by the end of september.

Star simply could not afford that and its a bit unreasonable in my opinion of the council to do this.

I'm much happier at the Meadows anyway, better pitch and better facilities.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 12:01 pm

our pitch for saff lounge has gone up a tenner a game and we have to pay up front, then we get 3 home games in a row

surely games should be levelled off home and away to start with
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 12:04 pm

just a bit of foresight isnt it rocket - money seems to be the issue for everyone
we didnt expect 3 homes on the bounce either
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 12:13 pm

Sparta - very much agree with you mate, sometimes the lads you pull in to help are not with teams for a reason, seen it in the past with other teams.

Kev - hopefully then they will realise that they need to work with people, i have to admit, i would love it if council pitches sat empty because of this, although i cant see it happening.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 12:19 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
Totally Agree Widds,

I have had to move Star & Garter to the Meadows Sports Ground because of the City Council.

They wanted £85 per month Direct debit till the end of the season or £500 by the end of september.

Star simply could not afford that and its a bit unreasonable in my opinion of the council to do this.

I would be the last person to defend the City Council on these things but they have been very, very lenient with teams who play, don't pay and then fold.

I think they needed to tighten their payment systems, ensure 'Debt Collection' and 'Sport on Parks' work more closely, but they do appear to have gone too far.

Some organisations give the impressions that life would be much easier without any adult football.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 12:35 pm

Widds - I don't deal with the pitch costs for Polska but have heard rumblings the council are now treating pitch fees very differently (Kev Skeemer said the same thing) - are you saying this applies to all council pitches?

If it does I think it is time to make a stand because this is not good or clever. Granted I know they lost a lot of money from a club I won't name last season but not fair to tar all clubs with the same brush?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 12:37 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

our pitch for saff lounge has gone up a tenner a game and we have to pay up front, then we get 3 home games in a row

surely games should be levelled off home and away to start with

virtually impossible i'd say Tommy because of lack of pitches and large fixture lists. Priority is getting the games played because there isn't much choice where we play our football these days
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 12:38 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
Totally Agree Widds,

I'm much happier at the Meadows anyway, better pitch and better facilities.

I'd say £85 is more doable. Wouldn't most clubs pay that over a month anyway for home games?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kajima FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajima FC   Kajima FC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kajima FC
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next