Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Reem Team

Go down 
+24
Pete Mourinho
gattuso
Capello
Spy
OBSERVER
THE MAGICIAN
DiscoDave
Ruby Murry
hotshot66
rocket ledge
g72
Gordon
browny15lfc
Skeems
tysmith c.n.f.c
Polska legend II
SerialStalker
Fishandchips
BEES KNEES
Widds
Animal
littlebigman
Hellboy
fozzi
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 2:14 pm

Widds wrote:
Ruby Murry wrote:
Can the Tumar have a copy of Conways player cam? I here there may be some skills and an assist on it!!!

Just fot a bit of banta on presentation night!!

if you get permission from rich i Will happily distribute, he was like a modern day eusebio the way he patrolled that centre circle!

I wonder if Katie would give me permission to video Magnas game on Sunday as well? sunny
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 2:15 pm

Just for clarification about the legality of taking a video and picture:

It is generally legal to videotape or photograph anything and anyone on public property, with some exceptions made for certain areas of military installations that have national security sensitivity. (my own personal caveat on this recording - neither myself nor the person who made the video has any intention of carrying out any form of terrorist attack against any member of Reem Team lol)

Members of the public have virtually no privacy rights when they are in public places such as clubs, streets, public parks. Basically, anyone can be photographed without consent except when they have secluded themselves in places where they have a reasonable expectation of privacy such as dressing rooms, restrooms, medical facilities, or inside a private residence.

I think we are covered on legal loopholes now....so....back to the issue....how to beat Reem Team...well we know (Marlboro didnt know)...we did it....but shhhhh coz we wont tell anyone...its just not cricket ;-)

We done now?

Oh, and Mark, i have no idea why their game wasnt played....wish it was to be fair....!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 2:15 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
Ruby Murry wrote:
Can the Tumar have a copy of Conways player cam? I here there may be some skills and an assist on it!!!

if you get permission from rich i Will happily distribute, he was like a modern day eusebio the way he patrolled that centre circle!

I wonder if Katie would give me permission to video Magnas game on Sunday as well? sunny

Haha perv!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 2:19 pm

Widds wrote:

neither myself nor the person who made the video has any intention of carrying out any form of terrorist attack against any member of Reem Team lol)

We done now?

....!!

does that mean the meetings cancelled tonight?
Back to top Go down
Ruby Murry

Ruby Murry

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 2:20 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
i know specualtion is rife, but does anyone know why the Tumar / Foxes game didn't take place? was this as a direct result?

We only had 6 players unfortunately, was wounded we had to call it off!!!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 2:20 pm

I posted in this section before, it was removed, I will try again.

Reem are innocent until proven guilty, if they are not guilty of any wrong doing then they will NOT be punished and will rightly WIN this league like they deserve, so if Reem are NOT guilty you have nothing to worry about, you can come on here and give everyone stick who may or may not have accused you.

I couldn't give two shits whether or not the league do anything, we can hold our heads high in the fact we do things the right way, we have had weakend teams on several occasions this season but got on with it, that is what your playing squad is for, like Widds said, i have named myself as sub on a few occasions knowing damn well I would be well out my depth but we had no choice.

I would be gutted if there was a point deduction if i'm totally honest as I believe my honest bunch of players are good enough to win this league on thier own without any help from anyone.

P.S. Congratulations to Reem on winning the County cup last night. Just goes to show you that they are a quality side and using their own players works anyway.

Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 2:22 pm

Im told it was cancelled saturday night as Tumar couldnt field a team, INTRESTING
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 2:22 pm

Widds wrote:

It is generally legal to videotape or photograph anything and anyone on public property, with some exceptions made for certain areas of military installations that have national security sensitivity. (my own personal caveat on this recording - neither myself nor the person who made the video has any intention of carrying out any form of terrorist attack against any member of Reem Team lol)

Members of the public have virtually no privacy rights when they are in public places such as clubs, streets, public parks. Basically, anyone can be photographed without consent except when they have secluded themselves in places where they have a reasonable expectation of privacy such as dressing rooms, restrooms, medical facilities, or inside a private residence.

I think we are covered on legal loopholes now....so....back to the issue....how to beat Reem Team...well we know (Marlboro didnt know)...we did it....but shhhhh coz we wont tell anyone...its just not cricket ;-)

We done now?

Oh, and Mark, i have no idea why their game wasnt played....wish it was to be fair....!!

Or Tumar!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 2:26 pm

more like tuna, the blue fin variety.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Murry

Ruby Murry

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 2:28 pm

Widds wrote:
Ruby Murry wrote:

I'm sure that can be arange!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm

Hey up, maybe the same guy played on that Weds night football fixture too.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 8:30 pm

do you have to sign a form to be photographed by the mercury? i never have?
Back to top Go down
DiscoDave

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 8:34 pm

Widds wrote:
g72 wrote:
DiscoDave wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
You'd be filming the football match, not standing next to the childrens play area, and further more everybody has got video on their phones tese days, it'll probably be the kids videoing you cheating on someone.

You wrote it. U can film people as long as you have there permission.. i take it they went went round with a consent form to everyone on the park before they started...

Heh double D, I can't imagine it works like that or we would never have live games on tv cos I can't ever remember signing a consent form when going to a match that was also on tv or been filmed for MOD etc! But a nice attempt to try and not get the footage used against Reem Wink

you Will be pleased to know there are no kids in the video, or pictures. And you can take a video as long as its not for public distribution. And this isn't. Also, its not entrapment as there was no invitation to play etc by those involved in taking the pictures, which county fa ask for as evidence.

One point, our lads turned up hung over, in freezing wet conditions every game. They don't deserve to be cheated out of the title. That's my only gripe. . We stuck to the rules or got punished if it was a mistake like with our reserves when we got kicked out of thcup.

I didnt post on here to back reem or tumar up im literally just pointing out something that was stated on this forum at the start of the season ( politically correct or whatever privacy laws or not) and now its in their favour are agreeing with filming people on parks. Bit hypocritical thats all
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 8:54 am

My description of hypocritical would be coming on here, giving it large when everythings going well, but then blaming the refs when you lose, or having to play illegals to falsely win a game.
Back to top Go down
DiscoDave

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 9:26 am

Hellboy wrote:
My description of hypocritical would be coming on here, giving it large when everythings going well, but then blaming the refs when you lose, or having to play illegals to falsely win a game.

Hypocrite Definition....
someone who complains about something but finds themselves doing exactly the same thing (which is what your doing)

A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for.

A person who professes certain ideals, but fails to live up to them.

A person who holds other people to higher standards than he holds himself.

Giving it the large, then moaning about officials is not a hypocrite thats more frustration or excuses. everyone comes on here and gives excuses as to why they lost. So if i was you hellboy instead of sitting infront of this forum all day, i'd sit down and read the dictionary.

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 10:18 am

You're being a bit hypocritical saying i'm sitting on the forum all day, and you're doing exactly the same thing, you've got time to read everything i write, so you must be on here all day as well, theres another definition for you. And coming on bragging how great reem are, how they're gunna win everything, and telling people to stop moaning about them because they're so good, but only if they had to play illegals, i do find that very hypocritical, slagging off other teams, and having to use ringers themselves, yes its definitely hypocritical in a twisted sense, we can all say the other teams are poor, but if you have to player ringers to beat them, then your team is obviously just as poor without the illegals, boy they really must have wanted to win that plastic trophy, so you can add the definition of sad while you're at it as well.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 1:43 pm

not sure what post you are referring too disco, but my opinion is that its a joke having to film people to be allowed to appeal red cards, who videos their football match. obviously i think this is different, we knew an offence was occurring so we filmed it.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 1:51 pm

DiscoDave wrote:
Widds wrote:
g72 wrote:
DiscoDave wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
You'd be filming the football match, not standing next to the childrens play area, and further more everybody has got video on their phones tese days, it'll probably be the kids videoing you cheating on someone.

You wrote it. U can film people as long as you have there permission.. i take it they went went round with a consent form to everyone on the park before they started...

Heh double D, I can't imagine it works like that or we would never have live games on tv cos I can't ever remember signing a consent form when going to a match that was also on tv or been filmed for MOD etc! But a nice attempt to try and not get the footage used against Reem Wink

you Will be pleased to know there are no kids in the video, or pictures. And you can take a video as long as its not for public distribution. And this isn't. Also, its not entrapment as there was no invitation to play etc by those involved in taking the pictures, which county fa ask for as evidence.

One point, our lads turned up hung over, in freezing wet conditions every game. They don't deserve to be cheated out of the title. That's my only gripe. . We stuck to the rules or got punished if it was a mistake like with our reserves when we got kicked out of thcup.

I didnt post on here to back reem or tumar up im literally just pointing out something that was stated on this forum at the start of the season ( politically correct or whatever privacy laws or not) and now its in their favour are agreeing with filming people on parks. Bit hypocritical thats all

just looked at my post that you are referring too and its not hypocritical at all. my point that you shouldn't have to film a game to have a chance of over turning a decision is one i stand by. its a totally different issue. being able to appeal a redwithout having video evidence when you may not always be allowed to video or don't have the finances too compared to seeing an ongoing offence and having the capacity to film. in a nutshell, a video shouldn't be a necessity in Sunday football.
Back to top Go down
DiscoDave

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 2:16 pm

Widds wrote:
DiscoDave wrote:
Widds wrote:
g72 wrote:
DiscoDave wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

just looked at my post that you are referring too and its not hypocritical at all. my point that you shouldn't have to film a game to have a chance of over turning a decision is one i stand by. its a totally different issue. being able to appeal a redwithout having video evidence when you may not always be allowed to video or don't have the finances too compared to seeing an ongoing offence and having the capacity to film. in a nutshell, a video shouldn't be a necessity in Sunday football.

I dont know the rules on filming in a park and by the looks of it no one on here does..... i basically just saw what hellboy and yourself had wrote on a different post... yes a differnet issue but both of you questioned filming people on parks. thats what i saw as hypocritical and thats why i posted on here.

Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 2:39 pm

if ac wigston didnt complain at the time then i dont see why any outsiders should have the right to, especially when they have a conflicting interest in the game, just my opinon but it seems very wrong to me, it wouldnt have been reported if it was a different team
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 3:19 pm

DiscoDave wrote:

I dont know the rules on filming in a park and by the looks of it no one on here does..... i basically just saw what hellboy and yourself had wrote on a different post... yes a differnet issue but both of you questioned filming people on parks. thats what i saw as hypocritical and thats why i posted on here.

"I didnt question whether it was allowed or not, in fact i said it was allowed, (and maybe thought getting permission from the teams first would be sensible), i know for a fact you can film in a public place.

Examples are if you are in a crowd watching tennis, if you are at a football match, if you are at the grand national, etc etc....and if you appear on the TV, you are there in a public place and if the camera swings round and catches your ugly mug on it, then so be it.

If you dont wish to appear on anyones videos or pictures, then dont go to a public place.

By putting yourself in a public place, you will be appearing on CCTV in every town centre, so no, people dont need your permission, i was meerly being facetious about that part, you have to have permission to film on private property.

I will be filming Magna Towns game this Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Spy

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 3:46 pm

Back to the subject... Whats happening with Reem Team and this ringer?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 4:01 pm

Its been videoed, so still on the subject, and everyone is awaiting the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Spy

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 4:09 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 4:19 pm

[quote="rocket ledge"]if ac wigston didnt complain at the time then i dont see why any outsiders should have the right to, especially when they have a conflicting interest in the game, just my opinon but it seems very wrong to me, it wouldnt have been reported if it was a different team[/qux

Wigston were not aware of the issue. i have spoken to fozzi from ac and i don't think i am wrong in saying he would report it if he knew. And i don't think we are outsiders as we are heavily involved with reem team in the title race. if i you read you right tommy, you are saying its ok to cheat as long as the team you are playing don't mind? don't you think that teams playing illegal players should be punished?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 4:24 pm

DiscoDave wrote:
Widds wrote:
DiscoDave wrote:
Widds wrote:
g72 wrote:
DiscoDave wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

i have put the rules mate, all there.

not having a pop at you bud, but how are my posts hypocritical? in one i stated that its ridiculous to suggest you cannot appeal a red card with no video evidence, as you may not be able to video it. in another post i state that i have used video evidence as it was possible in that scenario as no children were around. there are no conflicting views there from what i can see.. for the record i still think its ludicrous that you have to have video evidence to appeal a red card. you cannot always video a game as their may be children about etc
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 4:38 pm

Does it matter if its being hypicritical or not? The fact is Reem Team are alleged to have played an ilegal player and without video evidence it cannot be proven so i say well done widds. I recently played in a game on saturdays where opposition actually filmed our player for 90 minutes believing he was ilegal the banter was great as he was striking some great poses. Turns out he was legal as we stated and when they complained were politely told so. I'm still to request a copy of the video so i can see our path to the final again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 5:07 pm

Haha i like that little anecdote capello.

i don't believe any club sec would act differently in the circumstances, i have a space on my window since giving last years trophies back, and i Will be damned if i am putting flowers there!
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 5:16 pm

Capello wrote:
Does it matter if its being hypicritical or not? The fact is Reem Team are alleged to have played an ilegal player and without video evidence it cannot be proven so i say well done widds. I recently played in a game on saturdays where opposition actually filmed our player for 90 minutes believing he was ilegal the banter was great as he was striking some great poses. Turns out he was legal as we stated and when they complained were politely told so. I'm still to request a copy of the video so i can see our path to the final again Very Happy

I heard about that Very Happy see you in a few weeks!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 5:27 pm

"Hypocritical" is just a red herring, its to keep us away from the truth, if you ask me, it looks like Tumar postponed their game, so Reem could get a better team out, all this garbage defence only puts more fuel on the fire, its never ok to cheat, considering how they have come on here saying its only Sunday football, they seem to have gone through a lot of trouble to get a good side out, and resorted to playing illegals. Cant wait for the outcome and hope they get their just desserts.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 5:51 pm

Is this said player still available to play for tumar does anybody know? Obviously if tumar cant get a team out for the rest of the season it may also effect division two standings
Back to top Go down
DiscoDave

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 6:16 pm

Why would tumar postpone their game to help reem out?? This isnt Csi new york hellboy.... IF reem did play a tumar player why would tumar cancel their game if they were losing one player....seems a bit farfetched to me. Looking at the league i dont think one player would have made a difference to a 5-0 drumming to a side thats at the bottom. I know thats not the point an illegal player is an illegal player but i dont think that would have changed the outcome.
Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 6:26 pm

Then why play the illegal player if it didn't make any difference? Makes absolute no sense at all. Reemerge team go into the game favourites for the league and rightly so and allegedly play an illegal player. is this the first time said player has played for them because I don't know know many teams where a player can walk into a team straight away? I take it you are involved with reem team disco that's why I ask
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 6:31 pm

DiscoDave wrote:
Why would tumar postpone their game to help reem out?? This isnt Csi new york hellboy.... IF reem did play a tumar player why would tumar cancel their game if they were losing one player....seems a bit farfetched to me. Looking at the league i dont think one player would have made a difference to a 5-0 drumming to a side thats at the bottom. I know thats not the point an illegal player is an illegal player but i dont think that would have changed the outcome.
It just shows that Reem really are like Joey Essex as thick as f**k, theyre not good enough to win without cheating,it's not fair to other teams that don't cheat,it clouds the whole season for them,I find it hard to believe they didn't play ringers in their County Cup wins,thank god they will be folding soon, good riddance
Back to top Go down
DiscoDave

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 7:10 pm

OBSERVER wrote:
Then why play the illegal player if it didn't make any difference? Makes absolute no sense at all. Reemerge team go into the game favourites for the league and rightly so and allegedly play an illegal player. is this the first time said player has played for them because I don't know know many teams where a player can walk into a team straight away? I take it you are involved with reem team disco that's why I ask

No im not part of reem or tumar for that matter.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 7:15 pm

yet so passionate about this subject Disco, and a new member ??? ok, lol
Back to top Go down
DiscoDave

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 7:27 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:

Ive been a member a month yeah that proves what? i posted on here to offer my opinion on the post just like everyone else on this forum has done. So are you saying that all the people that are backing NRI are part of their team?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 7:51 pm

DiscoDave wrote:

Exactly it wouldn't change the outcome to Tumar, but it did for Reem, plus both sides are good mates real good mates, so put 2 and 2 together to make 4.....shimpulsh....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 8:00 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:

Just done a bit of CSI work myself.....and this is his very first post....

DiscoDave wrote:
I went down to watch Saff lounge v Reem Team today in the EW Foster Semi... I thought it was a well fought game and seriously think Reem should have wrapped it up in the 90 mins with the 3/4 decent chances in the last 5 mins of the second half. But Saff did well to take the lead twice in extra time and with a couple of great saves by their keeper late on helped them take the win.
BUT, the pitch they were playing on was dreadful when there was a perfectly decent unused pitch next to it. The 3 Officials looked out there depth if im honest if thats possible reffing a sunday football game, both linos had absolute shockers. one of the linesman was atleast 60 struggled to keep up with play the whole game flagged a couple of decisions after hearing shouts from either team and hoping he was right. Fans from both teams stood infront of the barriers and at somepoints were pretty much on the pitch which made it almost impossible for the linos to see yet they were still making decisions based on guess work. At one point one spectator from the Saff end ran on the pitch and kicked the ball away because he didnt agree with where the reem lad was taking the free kick from. When players moaned the Ref did nothing, this is the same ref that last time i saw him ref a game turned up with NO whistle NO cards and NO watch(he borrowed a phone from a spectator to keep time) and yet he finds himself with a semi final fixture to ref. He got a bit card happy in extratime booking a reem player that had been subbed and a couple of saff players for small things. just pointless bookings.

In all fairness this was a bad representation of the Alliance League today, why would any team want to get to a semi final and have to play on a cow field and have 3 incapable officials spoil the occasion.

Well done to Saff Lounge and good luck for the final.

sour grapes?...sounds like one of the players mums....better make that dad with a name like dave....and i'd like to hazzard a guess, that he's the one that usually runs the line for them, who is also one of the players dads, the one that gets them decisions.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 9:41 pm

To be fair a lot of teams play ringers in sunday football its just that most get away with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reem Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reem Team
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next