Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Reem Team

Go down 
+24
Pete Mourinho
gattuso
Capello
Spy
OBSERVER
THE MAGICIAN
DiscoDave
Ruby Murry
hotshot66
rocket ledge
g72
Gordon
browny15lfc
Skeems
tysmith c.n.f.c
Polska legend II
SerialStalker
Fishandchips
BEES KNEES
Widds
Animal
littlebigman
Hellboy
fozzi
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
browny15lfc

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 11:57 am

Widds, can I have that photo shop cd back please mate? What did you need it for again?
Back to top Go down
SerialStalker

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 12:03 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
SerialStalker wrote:
Gordon you say "if proven"....

....surely with picture and video evidence there's nothing to be proved?

picture and video evidence could easily get lost in the post, mind you if widds has the evidence then it wont be lost, reem team are doomed, DOOMED i tell thee

Widds has plenty of evidence....let's see the downfall of reem commence
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 12:12 pm

SerialStalker wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:
SerialStalker wrote:
Gordon you say "if proven"....

....surely with picture and video evidence there's nothing to be proved?

picture and video evidence could easily get lost in the post, mind you if widds has the evidence then it wont be lost, reem team are doomed, DOOMED i tell thee

Widds has plenty of evidence....let's see the downfall of reem commence

they were folding at the end of the season anyway, even if they won the treble, they could win the county cup tomorrow and still be desperately disappointed with their season, how will they feel if they lose tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 12:13 pm

Haha rocket that's almost a compliment, you are after that beer i promised. Browny people can see your post, anyway i used the photoshop on my holiday pictures, i look buff now!

Just to clarify, its not any kind of vendetta, just that we struggled to field a team within the rules about 3 times this season, with malc a named sub many times, we were that short, so if we are limited by rules then everyone should be.

And malc, sorry about that comment, you are a footballing legend
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 12:21 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
Widds, can I have that photo shop cd back please mate? What did you need it for again?

who needs photo shop with grecian 2000 on the market??????? cherry
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 12:37 pm

Haha. Just for men only picks out the greys... Grecian 2000 would do a full dye, hb... I don't need that, yet.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 2:14 pm

g72 wrote:
Gordon wrote:
You are leaping well ahead of yourself.

A charge has been issued. When a response is submitted it will be considered by the League Finance and Discipline Committee.

I have stated the appropriate League Rules in an earlier post.

If proven, noting the result of the game, precedent procedure within 8.O (iii) is usually to order the replay of the original fixture

True indeed Gordan, but with so many fixtures already scheduled on Weds, Fri and Sundays were would the committee posibly find a space for this to be replayed! No hiding the fact that Reem have been rumbled and the committee can only come to 1 of 3 conclusions now as the 4th (a replay) must be out of the question!!

not really. there would be alternative venues available if it came down to one fixture needing to be replayed right at the end of the season
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 5:54 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
g72 wrote:
Gordon wrote:
You are leaping well ahead of yourself.

A charge has been issued. When a response is submitted it will be considered by the League Finance and Discipline Committee.

I have stated the appropriate League Rules in an earlier post.

If proven, noting the result of the game, precedent procedure within 8.O (iii) is usually to order the replay of the original fixture

True indeed Gordan, but with so many fixtures already scheduled on Weds, Fri and Sundays were would the committee posibly find a space for this to be replayed! No hiding the fact that Reem have been rumbled and the committee can only come to 1 of 3 conclusions now as the 4th (a replay) must be out of the question!!

not really. there would be alternative venues available if it came down to one fixture needing to be replayed right at the end of the season

Venues yes, but dates would be the sticking point, especially as Reem still have more games than most still to play, 6 without a replay of sundays game. 7 with a replay!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 6:20 pm

I would imagine there would be special dispensation allowed to play the last game at a later date if it was likely to have an impact on final positions. Could be wrong...but that seems logical
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 6:38 pm

Widds wrote:
I would imagine there would be special dispensation allowed to play the last game at a later date if it was likely to have an impact on final positions. Could be wrong...but that seems logical

Widds logical as ever, but picture this, playing the fudge player sunday will prob cost them pts and make it uber hard for them to lift the title but if a replay is ordered then they still have a chance which in the spirit of grassroots footie would be harsh on the likes of NRI and other teams in other divisions battling at the top who may find out that a team that bent the rules are given a 2nd chance of glory! Only my point but a valid one I think...
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 6:51 pm

Yeah i can see where you are coming from, but i think they would get deducted two points, same happened to us last season when some paperwork got lost...dont think anyone wants to win by paperwork, but definitely dont want to be losing to cheating!
I would imagine if found guilty, Reem would lose the win and have to replay it with registered players, but then also lose two points...that seems to be the precedent...so there would be a points punishment i would expect
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 7:09 pm

I would prefer even to fail with honour than win by cheating.....its the legit players that have not had any choice in the matter, i would feel sorry for if its true, they are going to be slagged off with the rest of them, its not fair on people that have played by the rules, it just goes to show , when people come on here giving it large, you never know what dirty secrets they're hiding. I dont know why anyone would want to win anything by cheating, its not a true win, how could you convince yourself it is right, when it is oh so very wrong? I dont underdstand the mentality, its like giving you a medal for something you wouldn't have won, its a good job they can't do it in the olympics, there'd be no point to any of it at all, i honestly dont get it, if you want a trophy that bad, go down the shop and buy one, show it to all your friends and family, stand there with a big smile on your face, but inside you know its all a lie, i just dont get it, and i never will.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 7:14 pm

if the team is found guilty it would be losing 6 pts, 3 from yesterday plus an additional 3.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 7:15 pm

Theres teams in this league that id love to see win things, because they are honest and give it everything wothout the need to cheat, it makes me sick, to even think people just come along with a dont care attitude, and are willing to break all the rules...go away and dont come back.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 7:16 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
if the team is found guilty it would be losing 6 pts, 3 from yesterday plus an additional 3.

But a chance to win the 3 points back though?

I thought it was only 2 points deduction if found guilty
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 10:36 am

pretty sure its the result wiped, 2 points deducted and replay, happened to us earlier in the season. we didn't realise our player wasn't signed on though, not sure if there is a different penalty for playing somebody signed on with another team.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 2:08 pm

Some people talk that much s##t, its a wonder turds dont come out their mouths.
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 2:17 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Some people talk that much s##t, its a wonder turds dont come out their mouths.

Ouch!!
Back to top Go down
Ruby Murry

Ruby Murry

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 2:21 pm

If this is proved does anything happen to the player?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 2:24 pm

when.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 2:24 pm

Ruby Murry wrote:

Yes he is ordered to go to ac wigstons next match and get towel whipped by the ac boys
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 2:41 pm

I don't think so ruby murry, i think that the player should recive a small fine 1 match ban, maybe that would make players think twice about it doing it.
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 2:50 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
I don't think so ruby murry, i think that the player should recive a small fine 1 match ban, maybe that would make players think twice about it doing it.

Excellent point Ty, maybe that's something the committee could bring to rule from next season onwards, 50 quid fine and a 1 match ban!!!
Back to top Go down
SerialStalker

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 8:56 pm

g72 wrote:
tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:

Excellent point Ty, maybe that's something the committee could bring to rule from next season onwards, 50 quid fine and a 1 match ban!!!

Surely a one match ban would be pointless....given the circumstances that got them into the trouble in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 9:05 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
Ruby Murry wrote:

Yes he is ordered to go to ac wigstons next match and get towel whipped by the ac boys

Class!!! I think this should be in county fa rules!!

Back to top Go down
DiscoDave

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 9:49 am

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 10:02 am

It can't be the refs fault every time...not satisfied with the win then?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 10:07 am

DiscoDave wrote:
https://allianceleague.forumotion.com/t3288-fa-disciplinary-policy-right-of-appeal all a bit hypocritical this.

in connection with what?
Back to top Go down
DiscoDave

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 10:09 am

Filming on parks......what if there was kids there??
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 10:18 am

You'd be filming the football match, not standing next to the childrens play area, and further more everybody has got video on their phones these days, it'll probably be the kids videoing you cheating on someone.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Murry

Ruby Murry

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 10:20 am

Can the Tumar have a copy of Conways player cam? I here there may be some skills and an assist on it!!!

Just fot a bit of banta on presentation night!!
Back to top Go down
DiscoDave

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 10:25 am

Hellboy wrote:
You'd be filming the football match, not standing next to the childrens play area, and further more everybody has got video on their phones tese days, it'll probably be the kids videoing you cheating on someone.

You wrote it. U can film people as long as you have there permission.. i take it they went went round with a consent form to everyone on the park before they started...
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 10:31 am

DiscoDave wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
You'd be filming the football match, not standing next to the childrens play area, and further more everybody has got video on their phones tese days, it'll probably be the kids videoing you cheating on someone.

You wrote it. U can film people as long as you have there permission.. i take it they went went round with a consent form to everyone on the park before they started...

Heh double D, I can't imagine it works like that or we would never have live games on tv cos I can't ever remember signing a consent form when going to a match that was also on tv or been filmed for MOD etc! But a nice attempt to try and not get the footage used against Reem Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 10:33 am

g72 wrote:
DiscoDave wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Heh double D, I can't imagine it works like that or we would never have live games on tv cos I can't ever remember signing a consent form when going to a match that was also on tv or been filmes for MOD etc! But a nice attempt to try and not get the footage used against Reem Wink

I'd send him a copy, but he'd probably try and use the evidence to sue "me" for being a pervert.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 1:39 pm

Ruby Murry wrote:
Can the Tumar have a copy of Conways player cam? I here there may be some skills and an assist on it!!!

Just fot a bit of banta on presentation night!!

if you get permission from rich i Will happily distribute, he was like a modern day eusebio the way he patrolled that centre circle!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 1:45 pm

g72 wrote:
DiscoDave wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Heh double D, I can't imagine it works like that or we would never have live games on tv cos I can't ever remember signing a consent form when going to a match that was also on tv or been filmed for MOD etc! But a nice attempt to try and not get the footage used against Reem Wink

you Will be pleased to know there are no kids in the video, or pictures. And you can take a video as long as its not for public distribution. And this isn't. Also, its not entrapment as there was no invitation to play etc by those involved in taking the pictures, which county fa ask for as evidence.

One point, our lads turned up hung over, in freezing wet conditions every game. They don't deserve to be cheated out of the title. That's my only gripe. . We stuck to the rules or got punished if it was a mistake like with our reserves when we got kicked out of thcup.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 1:48 pm

Reem are a decent bunch in the main to be honest. The other centre mid is great for banter as was Ryan snodin.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 1:52 pm

And finally, the Facebook admittance on its own is probably enough evidence if you don't want to use picture evidence. Whoops lol
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 1:56 pm

if this situation is proved and turns out to be correct, with all due respect to the clubs / players involved, it will turn out to be the daftest course of action ever taken by a club?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 1:58 pm

i know specualtion is rife, but does anyone know why the Tumar / Foxes game didn't take place? was this as a direct result?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reem Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem Team   Reem Team - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reem Team
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next