Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

NRI v Reem Team

Go down 
+11
hotshot66
Beef
littlebigman
manager
B-Reem
BigTimeCharlie
Hellboy
Widds
gattuso
THE MAGICIAN
g72
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
g72

g72

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 11:49 am

This could well be a title decider this Sunday, I'm going to predict a 10 goal game of madness, Reem edging it 6 - 4 with at least 1 sending off!!

This could be a cracker with any neutral or player with no game getting themselves down to Uplands.

Hellboy b4 u mention anything uv lights have been installed already in the changing rooms Smile
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 12:09 pm

6-4 defeat for us will be an improvement on when they destroyed us in September.

Looking forward to the game and although it seems years since we last played the game has come too early for some.

Would like to have had a crack at these superstars with a full compliment but that's football.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 12:12 pm

cant wait for another comeback! nri <3
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 12:15 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
6-4 defeat for us will be an improvement on when they destroyed us in September.

Looking forward to the game and although it seems years since we last played the game has come too early for some.

Would like to have had a crack at these superstars with a full compliment but that's football.

To be honest I would like to see you win, as the reem boys have had a little bit of toy throwing in another topic on the forum!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 12:53 pm

Wow!! Our own topic! Cheers G72!

Well, fingers crossed we (I) can put in a better performance this Sunday, i have some demons to lay to rest after our first game, and i cannot wait for it!!!
Reem Team are a very good side with some excellent players on their books and i am sure they will pull everyone out for this game.
Personally, i have loved div 3 this year, so many competitive team, even one of the bottom teams is in a cup final, shows the strength in the division. Would be our biggest achievement if we could get promoted from this division, even including our double last year.

Personally, i think its going to be a very tough game, shouldn't be any problems in the game as there is no bad blood, but a lot of respect from NRI to a very good side. As long as whoever referees us doesnt allow the same challenge that i saw last week...Clive....tut tut tut lol

As long as football is the winner on the day!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 12:54 pm

**obviously i dont mean the last sentance, i would take three points even if it was because Reem Team could only get seven players to turn up!!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 12:55 pm

gattuso wrote:
cant wait for another comeback! nri <3

NRI <3 Gattuso lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 1:21 pm

g72 wrote:

Hellboy b4 u mention anything uv lights have been installed already in the changing rooms Smile

good grief finally..... Wink I said to the wife .....reem team remind me of goldfish.....Why she said....... cos they've got such bad memories?....."No" I said, "It's the vacant look and the shade of their fake tan ...plus they smell like a haddocks tongue.

my prediction.....reem team will not win....

so whats been up with the Gatt???????
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 1:42 pm

He was on international duty lol
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2012, 12:06 pm

Widds wrote:

also known as time with my son lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2012, 3:53 pm

Widds wrote:

Albania?
Back to top Go down
BigTimeCharlie

BigTimeCharlie

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2012, 5:28 pm

Does your son play for that Leicester Sunday League side you've been playing for then?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2012, 6:30 pm

BigTimeCharlie wrote:
Does your son play for that Leicester Sunday League side you've been playing for then?

We have had 1 game in about 5 weeks and as Denty does he plays when he can, even teams in our own Division have used his services lol.

Not naming no names Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2012, 9:11 pm

BigTimeCharlie wrote:

That might have been me that you mistook for his son Wink
Denty helped me and my mates team out a few weeks ago (well, i say helped, but lost!)
Back to top Go down
B-Reem

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2012, 9:50 pm

Widds wrote:
**obviously i dont mean the last sentance, i would take three points even if it was because Reem Team could only get seven players to turn up!!!

Still beat you lot
Back to top Go down
manager

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 7:19 am

Reem Team have ok side snoddy is quality I reckon nri will beat them this time I'm goin 3-1 nri
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 7:40 am

manager wrote:
Reem Team have ok side snoddy is quality I reckon nri will beat them this time I'm goin 3-1 nri
We can write what you know about football on the back of a stamp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 7:41 am

B-Reem wrote:
Widds wrote:

Still beat you lot

pipe down chief
Back to top Go down
Beef

Beef

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 8:30 am

Hellboy wrote:
g72 wrote:

good grief finally..... Wink I said to the wife .....reem team remind me of goldfish.....Why she said....... cos they've got such bad memories?....."No" I said, "It's the vacant look and the shade of their fake tan ...plus they smell like a haddocks tongue.

You have a wife??? REALLY? Shocked Thats suprising seeing as the fact you spend most of your day on here chatting rubbish, especially about a team you have never seen play.

Reem 6- 2 NRI.
Back to top Go down
Beef

Beef

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 8:45 am

manager wrote:

Have you just worked this out by looking at the top scorers list or have you actually seen our "OK" team play?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 9:50 am

Beef wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
g72 wrote:

You have a wife??? REALLY? Shocked Thats suprising seeing as the fact you spend most of your day on here chatting rubbish, especially about a team you have never seen play.

Reem 6- 2 NRI.

I might be one of your squad for all you know, yes i work 9 hours a day on a computer, i wouldn't say reem team can actually play, more like pose if you ask me, iv'e never seen a team run round with a comb in one hand and a vanity mirror in the other, when someone shouts "man on", the reply is usually, "no no not the hair"....i'm surprised you've called yourself beef on here, as that sounds quite manly, i suggest you change it to fluffy, thats more suited to your style, and of course iv'e got a wife, whoi could resist my wit and charm?? not to mention my size.
Back to top Go down
Beef

Beef

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 11:42 am

HAHA..... Reem cant play no? But havent been beat in the league since the opening game, and are gonna win the league. Funny That.

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 11:47 am

This is the best you were snapped on the field......

NRI v Reem Team Image0022322

great ball skills.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 11:54 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
BigTimeCharlie wrote:

We have had 1 game in about 5 weeks and as Denty does he plays when he can, even teams in our own Division have used his services lol.

speaking of names, i think this is the squad names for reem team on Sunday.

Quim
Brian Pinas
Bernt Haas
Uwe Fuchs
Wolfgang Wolf
Creedence Clearwater Couto
Norman Conquest
Danger Fourpence
Argelico F#cks
Harry Daft
Ruud Boffin
Mark De Man
Paul no Dickov...managed by .....Ars Bandeet.

Back to top Go down
Beef

Beef

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 12:42 pm

Hellboy wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
BigTimeCharlie wrote:

speaking of names, i think this is the squad names for reem team on Sunday.

Quim
Brian Pinas
Bernt Haas
Uwe Fuchs
Wolfgang Wolf
Creedence Clearwater Couto
Norman Conquest
Danger Fourpence
Argelico F#cks
Harry Daft
Ruud Boffin
Mark De Man
Paul no Dickov...managed by .....Ars Bandeet.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 12:50 pm

lol.

Helly, we are already in for a tough enough game down to bare bones without you spurring them on, lol.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 12:51 pm

Beef wrote:

HAHA..... Reem cant play no? But havent been beat in the league since the opening game, and are gonna win the league. Funny That.

Beef, which one are you mate ?
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 12:52 pm

awful lot of tumble weed round here recently huh

here comes some more, Hellboy must be preparing another "funny"

all the best Reem Team!
Back to top Go down
Beef

Beef

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 1:44 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Beef wrote:

Beef, which one are you mate ?

Goalkeeper
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 1:47 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
lol.

Helly, we are already in for a tough enough game down to bare bones without you spurring them on, lol.

it gives the prats something to talk about doesn't it.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 2:30 pm

suppose so
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 3:19 pm

Theres an awful lot of brown nosed people from Harborough...careful dont get too far up the crevice....its a bit difficult to see clearly, especially when you've got a bum cheek covering both eyes.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 3:41 pm

hotshot66 wrote:
awful lot of tumble weed round here recently huh

here comes some more, Hellboy must be preparing another "funny"

all the best Reem Team!

cheers lol
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 4:48 pm

NRI TO WIN!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 5:19 pm

grew up playing footy with the reem gaffer so got respect for danny.... hoping for a good game. it will be tasty thats for sure
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 5:21 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
NRI TO WIN!!!

that's the shizzle!
Back to top Go down
A.McNulty

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 10:09 pm

4-4 draw!!
Denty sent off!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 9:05 am

gattuso wrote:
grew up playing footy with the reem gaffer so got respect for danny.... hoping for a good game. it will be tasty thats for sure

Oh really? this is the same chap that got himself booked when they lost, and then blamed it on the 3 officials, still i suppose if you're used to winning all the time when you use your own lino, its a bit of a come back down to earth, when you realise your own squads not perhaps quite so good, unless you use your own lino that is, who gets your team some nice decisions.

Its funny how respect comes in all shapes and sizes.
Back to top Go down
Beef

Beef

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 10:30 am

The officials were very poor in that game...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 11:39 am

Just admit how wrong you are fluffy, and me and you will get along just fine....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NRI v Reem Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NRI v Reem Team   NRI v Reem Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NRI v Reem Team
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next