Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw

Go down 
+14
g72
THE WATCHER
Joey Essex
Polska legend II
Capello
littlebigman
newsreader
manager
Widds
Hellboy
THE MAGICIAN
Paulo
Fishandchips
The Fixture Secretary
18 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 9:21 am

Magna Town v MDH Knights

Date; Sunday 11th March 2012
Venue; Huncote Sport and Social Club

Saffron Lounge Bar, Sunday v Reem Team

Date and venue tbc

Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 9:43 am

The Fixture Secretary wrote:

Magna Town v MDH Knights

At least one of us will get to a final this year after both losing in the semi's for the County cup Smile

Gutted about the date though Crying or Very sad not sure i'll be available
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 10:47 am

Will be a good game I am sure....good luck to MDH
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 1:28 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
The Fixture Secretary wrote:

Magna Town v MDH Knights

At least one of us will get to a final this year after both losing in the semi's for the County cup Smile

Gutted about the date though Crying or Very sad not sure i'll be available

I think all your eggs should be put in this basket Mr Stevens and rest all your big guns for our league game this sunday, you take out 6 of your starting team too so it gives us a chance, sounds fair to me.

Also, you woundn't want to risk any of your main players injury for such an important game hey, lol.

Jokes aside, got a lot of time for both Magna and MDH and all the best to both teams, may the best team on the day make it to Wembley....
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 1:53 pm

haha i don't think it's possible for us to rest 6 players, we only have a squad of about 13 or 14, sure whoever your XI are will be strong, you only need to win the last 4 games and i think that will be enough to win the league!

I'm looking forward to it (this week and next) but if my mrs gives birth in that time it'll probably mean i'll have to miss a game or two, hoping the baby decides to stay in the warmth for a couple of extra weeks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 2:39 pm

Sounds like its your first kid to me?......It's amazing how having a baby can change some people.....My wife used to be quite attractive......say hello to Katie for me please..
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 2:56 pm

No not my first Hellboy, but never know what's going to happen.... hoping to only miss the one game, non if i can help it but there are times when it's best not to anger the missus Wink

Will say hello to Katie for you ha.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 3:51 pm

You get a curry down your missus' neck Lee and force the nipper out this weekend...and then you stay at home on Sunday!!
Back to top Go down
manager

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 4:21 pm

well my first game back managing this weekend running dme till the end of the season and my first game is against saff in qtr-final hoping to get one over on tommy should be a good game and hopefully get the lads to holmes park
Back to top Go down
newsreader

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 8:11 pm

manager wrote:
well my first game back managing this weekend running dme till the end of the season and my first game is against saff in qtr-final hoping to get one over on tommy should be a good game and hopefully get the lads to holmes park

not tommy anymore pal its ginner
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 10:36 pm

manager wrote:
I just hope dme can last the season with you in charge
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 9:58 am

All the best of luck to MDH. They have gained another fan,hope they go on to win the cup.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 10:15 am

newsreader wrote:
manager wrote:

not tommy anymore pal its ginner

That'll be a nice clash then.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 10:17 am

littlebigman wrote:
manager wrote:
I just hope dme can last the season with you in charge

well they are all mates playing together now, so should last years & years.
Back to top Go down
manager

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 10:58 am

The team will be around for a while plans are in place for next season financially and squad will have abt 15 players
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 11:03 am

manager wrote:
The team will be around for a while plans are in place for next season financially and squad will have abt 15 players
We've heard it all before from you,time will tell,this time next year it will be another club with you involved that folds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 6:40 pm

Are u sure this person is who u think it is?
Back to top Go down
Joey Essex

Joey Essex

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 8:30 pm

Don't miss the next series of TOWIE
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 10:11 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Are u sure this person is who u think it is?

yes we are one of the clubs who decided not to go with him
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Saff lounge sunday v Reem Team   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 10:43 am

Any news on when and where this semi will be! Should be a corker and would av been a great final pairing!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 12:04 pm

Any news from the Desford camp? apparently there was a very poor lino, which could have affected the outcome of the result?
Back to top Go down
elvis

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 12:29 pm

not just a poor lino that gave a perfetly gool goal in the 95th minute off side and ref gave it then went to the lino the lino said he was not sure so ref disallowed the goal that would of been 4-2 to Desford. the ref played 7 minutes injury time in the 2nd half and the medical people never came on the pitch once in the 2nd half!! but the ref said the injury time was from the 1st half (is that allowed) anyway good luck to Reem team next round
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 12:34 pm

Sounds like they had all the luck there then, sounds like you were robbed, its the old lino thing rearing its ugly head again, 3 officials in the next round would be good for stopping the cheaters.
Back to top Go down
elvis

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 12:41 pm

its the 7 minutes injury time that done us! think the ref would of played till reem score so we was on to a no winner anyway,
Back to top Go down
Beef

Beef

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 2:54 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Any news from the Desford camp? apparently there was a very poor lino, which could have affected the outcome of the result?

There was no poor lino, the goal that was dissalowed was offside and the only people that had something to say about that were stood in the changing rooms the other end of the pitch.(not a chance they could see)
We were very lucky to come back in the game after finding ourselfs 3-0 after 10mins and pulling it back to 3-3 by the 90mins but after that theres no luck about scoring 5 goals in extra time.
Back to top Go down
elvis

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 4:27 pm

your lino even said he got it wrong to our lads m8 and you was the better team by miles 2nd half onwards thats a fact but at 90 minutes we was winner your lino got it wrong the ref got it wrong but thats football not complaining just feel hard done to same as you would do if it happened to you
Back to top Go down
Reem Team FC

Reem Team FC

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 7:00 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Sounds like they had all the luck there then, sounds like you were robbed, its the old lino thing rearing its ugly head again, 3 officials in the next round would be good for stopping the cheaters.

Now now lets clear a few matters up shall we...

Firstly by suggesting 3 officials in the next round to "stop the cheaters" suggests that you were there Hellboy to see the incident first hand and therefore can have a valid opinion on the matter??? No?..... well then perhaps one should keep one's nose out of it then Very Happy

Now, in support of the referee: to complain that too much time was added on would be ridiculous Elvis - as Desford were warned a ridiculous amount of times to stop with your time-wasting antics; of which the warnings fell on deaf ears; the gamesmanship continued; therefore the time was added on at the end.

Might I add; I wouldn't warrant kicking balls away/walking to fetch balls/fetching balls that are further away than the ball that had just gone out of play/swapping goal kick takers, and taking literally minutes to take goal kicks (and yes I counted one of them was a minute!) as methods of using up time- keeping possession of the ball in good areas would constitute a good method of time wasting!

In support of the linesman: he did not say he was "unsure" of the decision he had made- he said "IF I am wrong, I apologise" - two completely different things!

The Desford striker (tall guy with dark hair) said to our defender he "Might have been offside"... which for a striker to admit to means in queens english "I was definitely offside!" lol!

The accusations of being called a cheat has infuriated Gaz! He's been on the local football scene for years and years and has been praised on this forum more times than I would care to count, from occasions when he's helped out FC Tumar as well as Reem Team! Just refer back to comments from Phoenix United which was literally a couple of weeks ago!!

Once again Hellboy you've thrown a damaging remark our way with no substance what-so-ever- other than that of a Desford United player with sour grapes.

Desford United's conduct as a club on the day was disgraceful, I felt sorry for poor Lynne Meason (the referee)!!! And judging by what she said on the day there will be a pretty darning referees report to compliment their behaviour!

Their footballing ability was even worse hence the 8-3 loss- even though their keeper had one of the most outstanding performances I've ever seen in local football. His performance, their league position and the scoreline speak volumes for them.

Cheers United!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 7:04 pm

It's gone on long enough now.

Thread locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw   EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EW Foster Cup - Semi Final Draw
Page 1 of 1