Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 4th September

Go down 
+39
bullshead athletic
Whistle Blower
driver666
theheff
RM05
Paulo
LoneRanger38
saff lounge
Alfie the Alien
Dodgy
Jenko
bad tekkers
BULLIT
lingers
Jwithers
the cat
strawberry blonde assasin
greeeedy
dezza
Skeems
Fieldy
Katie G
josh harris st marks
Mivan are going up
Toe poke
mowmacre fc
timmy mallet
Bucko
LCFCHOTSHOT
talbotkeeper
L.K.F.C
Snash
whiteeagles
Rajiv14
shawry1984
Number1
Sneijder10
Widds
Hellboy
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 3:37 pm

S&G will win the league and then qualify for europe next season with a top 4 finish....immense team, lots of pace in attack from midfield up....good to watch and would want to avoid them in any cups!!!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 3:58 pm

Quote :
S&G will win the league and then qualify for europe next season with a top 4 finish....immense team, lots of pace in attack from midfield up....good to watch and would want to avoid them in any cups!!!

Bullies have got Star & Garter in there Arthur Moore Group
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 4:03 pm

kaffir inn fc wrote:
dezza wrote:
kaffir inn fc wrote:
kaffir 5 reem 3
we started badly today went 2-0 down in 10 mins then they got a peno which turned the game
they missed it and we took over went into half time 3-2 up.

i made a howler and let them back in 3-3 then my lads got me out of jail and bagged 2 more.
very pleased with today after being beat well in our first game by a very good saff lounge team reem are a good side tho and have sum very good players.

oh and forgot to say we have lost one of our strikers gav cuppleditch for about 8 weeks after a FAIR tackle against saff lounge tut tut mr referee mabe it should have been a peno

was a good game on friday mate, your blonde lad in the middle was a good player and you missed a few chances, cant really remember there being a bad tackle although i think both sides were leaving their foot in a bit too late!!!

yea was a good game and no bad tackles apart from the keeprer takin gav out not saying it was a terrible tackle but was late and he has torn cartlidge in his knee.
the saff boys played real well and deserved all 3 points
Quote :
could av been different if we took our chances tho

and if the queen had boll*cks she would have been king Laughing
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 4:17 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :
yes mate just lois and tommy missing from what im aware of. im hoping for a big win if at all possible as we are at home and only lost to advance last season at home as we played our home fixture against scrappy at their ground need some goal difference back kev

Yes mate, although GT are dangerous as we know, they raise there game against the big sides. I think Cole may be injured so that could be a big plus for you guys.

Injuried and also on holiday! I was looking forward to this match aswell wanting to put the record straight from the 5-0 loss there last season when we didnt even turn up. But on the note of me not being there im sure whoever GT put in goal will do a great job and it should be a cracking match
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 5:24 pm

Cole Brookfield wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :
yes mate just lois and tommy missing from what im aware of. im hoping for a big win if at all possible as we are at home and only lost to advance last season at home as we played our home fixture against scrappy at their ground need some goal difference back kev

Yes mate, although GT are dangerous as we know, they raise there game against the big sides. I think Cole may be injured so that could be a big plus for you guys.

Injuried and also on holiday! I was looking forward to this match aswell wanting to put the record straight from the 5-0 loss there last season when we didnt even turn up. But on the note of me not being there im sure whoever GT put in goal will do a great job and it should be a cracking match

yeah im sure its gonna be a tight match which could swing either way cole hope u get over the injury soon mate aswell all the best
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 5:44 pm

L.K.F.C wrote:
MDH Knights 2
AC Wigston 3
A competitive spectacle today and in honesty we can feel a little aggrieved coming away with nothing. We played ok at times and on another day I think the result could have been reversed but we learnt today that in a higher division we need to take our chances the way other teams clearly will.
AC Wigston worked hard and were well organised, took their chances and defended solidly when needed.
Best of luck to wigston for the rest of the season.

only just seen this comment, and have to agree it was a battle! good bunch of lads and look forward to the return leg! good luck MDH.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 5:53 pm

and all the best of luck to you.....sir fozzi...

i bow before you...
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 6:42 pm

yes star-gater added some quality players this season i think thell win it aswell we are playing them week on sunday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 4th September
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3