Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 4th September

Go down 
+39
bullshead athletic
Whistle Blower
driver666
theheff
RM05
Paulo
LoneRanger38
saff lounge
Alfie the Alien
Dodgy
Jenko
bad tekkers
BULLIT
lingers
Jwithers
the cat
strawberry blonde assasin
greeeedy
dezza
Skeems
Fieldy
Katie G
josh harris st marks
Mivan are going up
Toe poke
mowmacre fc
timmy mallet
Bucko
LCFCHOTSHOT
talbotkeeper
L.K.F.C
Snash
whiteeagles
Rajiv14
shawry1984
Number1
Sneijder10
Widds
Hellboy
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 10:41 pm

the cat wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Magna 73 Rangers 2-4 Premier Sports Travel

We gave it a go. A full squad turned up and we battled well. We took the lead thanks to a bizarre own goal but then a defensive error gave Jerome North an easy goal so it was 1-1 at the break.

The turning point was losing Matt Howarth through injury late in the first half and then we lost the midfield battle especially when the matched us man for man in the centre. Then Shaun Barber came into his own and scored a hat trick - all from 25 yards plus, the third in particular was very special.

Tom Cartwright had made it 2-2 but Premier deserved there win.

Perrin Rangers next week.

Really surprised at the Advance score
Agree with you there mate losing matt was a big loss for u, I think ur gonna have a decent season though mate, as for us we were ok but still not good enough missed vernan especially but 3 points is wat we needed, gotta mention barber who scored a outrageous hat trick all 3 quality goals, best of luck magna for the season I expect a top half finish for u

That is defo the best hat trick i have ever seen and had hit past me and i will be very surprised if I ever see a better hattrick than that and it deserved to win any match
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 10:58 pm

Well I know Ogdens looking forward to our game

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 11:02 pm

Dodgy wrote:

another quality performance from yourself again today aswell wheels Wink
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 11:05 pm

Bit laboured I thought, legs were feeling it today, few more games and I'll be ok

What was it like down the pub after, not alot of happy people after the game

Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 11:11 pm

Dodgy wrote:
Bit laboured I thought, legs were feeling it today, few more games and I'll be ok

yeah werent to bad matey few very unhappy faces after but thats what happens when u dont get out of bed for our biggest game of the season. i must admit tho i thought it was one of your best performances today did everything right and really played to your strengths and the 3rd goal killed us stone dead cus looked like we were getting back in it.
how good is tony still at his age aswell........ quality. all the best for the season anyway pal
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 11:12 pm

Quote :

We will deal with Ogden (hopefully) its the other 10 players we have to worry about!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 11:18 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

We will deal with Ogden (hopefully) its the other 10 players we have to worry about!!

lol yep the whole 11 are lethal kev aint that just the truth. there just doesnt seem to be any weaknesses in their squad they played goodman at right back today and he looked like he'd played there all his life lol just too good
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 11:20 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Dodgy wrote:

yeah werent to bad matey few very unhappy faces after but thats what happens when u dont get out of bed for our biggest game of the season. i must admit tho i thought it was one of your best performances today did everything right and really played to your strengths and the 3rd goal killed us stone dead cus looked like we were getting back in it.
how good is tony still at his age aswell........ quality. all the best for the season anyway pal

We did play well today, first time we not had a keeper though and we have 3 signed on supposedly, that third goal was definatley the killer just before half time as well, second half it looked like you'd lost your shape which made it easier for us to keep hold of the ball, a liitle lack of discipline maybe, we thought it was strange that Mobbsy scored 37 last year and you played him on the wing he look most likely to score

I'll reserve comment on Tony as he see's this and will be sure to mention it next Sunday lol

I'm sure you'll now have the bit between your teeth especially in the return leg

Last edited by Dodgy on Sun 04 Sep 2011, 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alfie the Alien

Alfie the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 11:20 pm

Quote :
I was totally disgusted to see this, unbelievably bad sportsmanship.

Firstly, we completely dominated you for the first 35 minutes until you scored from a corner totally against the run of play.

The middle of the game was fairly balanced until you scored your second when we were exposed at the back as one of our centre backs had to change his boots.

Your 4th goal was quite fortunate as well wouldnt you agree?

As for the 'dive', there was definite contact hence why the ref gave it.

No way was the result flattering for us.

I also remember 4 of your players getting booked to our 0 including a real nasty tackle when you were desperate at 4-3.

I thought it was a real exciting game that was well reffed and played in a good manner by both sets of teams until I read this comment which is a real cheap shot towards us and is only intended make you look better.

God, you really are an awful team, the fact that Div 6 is your standard is well and truly embarrasing, I have joined hotshots for a laugh, I am a reigning Premier Division champion. Get over it you freak Razz
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 11:24 pm

Quote :
lol yep the whole 11 are lethal kev aint that just the truth. there just doesnt seem to be any weaknesses in their squad they played goodman at right back today and he looked like he'd played there all his life lol just too good

Yes Greeedy, When the text came through I broke the news to the Prem Sports lads who were very surprised.

I was also surprised when I saw the names Limbert and O'Flynn on the scoresheet because firstly I though Liam had left and also I heard that Limbert had gone Parva, clearly they were false!!

We play Advance the Sunday before our Wednesday night game on 9th October
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 11:29 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

Yes Greeedy, When the text came through I broke the news to the Prem Sports lads who were very surprised.

I was also surprised when I saw the naes Limbert and O'Flynn on the scoresheet because firstly I though Liam had left and also I heard that Limbert had gone Parva.

Prem lads joined us in the Star after as they always do when they're up Wigston way,

Flynney decided to stay and thats definately helped us as the last 2 weeks he's been quality no less so than today

as for Jake I only found out this morning he'd signed for us, and 1 that the management have been after all summer with the hope that he'll go someway to replacing Reece Lester

Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 11:31 pm

Dodgy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Dodgy wrote:

We did play well today, first time we not had a keeper though and we have 3 signed on supposedly, that third goal was definatley the killer just before half time as well, second half it looked like you'd lost your shape which made it easier for us to keep hold of the ball, a liitle lack of discipline maybe, we thought it was strange that Mobbsy scored 37 last year and you played him on the wing he look most likely to score

I'll reserve comment on Tony as he see's this and will be sure to mention it next Sunday lol

I'm sure you'll now have the bit between your teeth especially in the return leg

agreed mate.brooksy done well in goal aswell till the butter fingers hit in last 5 mins lol! .... we had nothing second half and when heads are down its hard to raise em especially when your against teams like yourselves. thing is with u boys aswell is the work rate for each other its superb. lets hope u get a good run going in the FA sunday as you could possibly go quite far and show that leicester does have some quality sides
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 11:33 pm

Dodgy wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

I was also surprised when I saw the naes Limbert and O'Flynn on the scoresheet because firstly I though Liam had left and also I heard that Limbert had gone Parva.

Prem lads joined us in the Star after as they always do when they're up Wigston way,

Flynney decided to stay and thats definately helped us as the last 2 weeks he's been quality no less so than today

as for Jake I only found out this morning he'd signed for us, and 1 that the management have been after all summer with the hope that he'll go someway to replacing Reece Lester

flynny is class anyway give him space and u've had it. can see him having many a defender on toast this season
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 12:33 am

kaffir inn fc wrote:
kaffir 5 reem 3
we started badly today went 2-0 down in 10 mins then they got a peno which turned the game
they missed it and we took over went into half time 3-2 up.

i made a howler and let them back in 3-3 then my lads got me out of jail and bagged 2 more.
very pleased with today after being beat well in our first game by a very good saff lounge team reem are a good side tho and have sum very good players.

oh and forgot to say we have lost one of our strikers gav cuppleditch for about 8 weeks after a FAIR tackle against saff lounge tut tut mr referee mabe it should have been a peno

maybe our performance against kaffir was better than i thought, because i personally thought we played well below what we should be capable of
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 7:49 am

Birstall rangers 2-6 hoskins ressies

I hear hoskins played some quality football and could easily hold there all in div2/3 far too good for div 4,saying that another poor performance with key players missing,birstall missed 3-4 good chances aswel,no excuses though take it on the chin get our full squad back together and learn from it..i will say that hoskins was full of arnold schwarzeneeger stunt doubles though at least 7 of them was big ass muscly lads..well done hoskins u played some quality on the deck football on an awful and very small pitch..ill be back
In the mix start of october back from pulled hamstring
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 9:03 am

Widds wrote:
Second game and struggled in the first half, went 1-0 down when their lad Leon played a ball across goal to the other striker who was totally unmarked, a la Rooney vs Bulgaria on Friday, very poor. Managed to get level and 1-1 at half time with neither team setting the world alight. Second half i let a poor effort in when i misjudged where i was in goal, but again, we backed off letting them have a shot with nobody in the way. 3-1 soon followed, nobody majorly at fault, just a good finish. Started to play a bit better in the second half and pulled it back to 3-3. Showed good spirit considering we were on bare bones this week, but that said, we still had 9 of our first teamers playing. Missed Earl Murray in the centre mid big time.
Said before, and stand by it, Magna will be competing for this title...good bunch of lads and game played in the right spirit. I think a few tackles on both sides were wrongly left unpunished but fortunately both teams were responsible enough to wind their necks in.

Hope their lad who went off after twisting his knee is ok and not too serious.

Goals by Alan Stafford, Dave Ilnicki and i think Chris Cooper, although i may have drifted off and got the last one wrong!

Didnt think either team really deserved to win the game, played in the right spirit like Widds said. Always an enjoyable game against NRI, good luck for the rest of the season!! Oh and good luck washing that white kit Smile

Luke will be out for 2-4 weeks we think, lads to the NRI lads for their help getting him off etc

Last edited by Paulo_MTFC on Mon 05 Sep 2011, 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 9:04 am

Wigston Utd 1 Trinderbox 1..

Wigston 1 nil up till last kick of the game.....overall you would have to say Trinderbox deserved a point if not the whole 3 points. We looked ok and comfortable first half without any problems from Trinderbox then 2nd half just took a barrage from Trinderbox who just couldn't get through the defence and when they did just couldn't convert! Scored in injury time to finish the game but probably deserved more. Trinderbox peno saved from our goalie too.

From a wigston perspective - the positives we have done well against 2 really good sides in our first couple of games in the hurricanes and trinderbox. on the negative we have gave away soft goals which is disappointing - i think we are still in the mindset of last year of losing and hopefully we get it out of out systems soon or we will take a real hiding!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 9:52 am

LoneRanger38 wrote:

I hear hoskins played some quality football and could easily hold there all in div2/3 far too good for div 4,saying that another poor performance with key players missing,birstall missed 3-4 good chances aswel,no excuses though take it on the chin get our full squad back together and learn from it..i will say that hoskins was full of arnold schwarzeneeger stunt doubles though at least 7 of them was big ass muscly lads..well done hoskins u played some quality on the deck football on an awful and very small pitch..ill be back

i do belive both teams had players out but but team daz picks team no-one moans and they have to play football else daz gets ya in a headlock and noone off them want that think he said to me i playing wednesday do i have a choice lol.
Back to top Go down
theheff

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 9:56 am

Humberstone 2000 7 CSKA Sporting 4.

Our first game as a new team revolved around 3 players and a manager being half dead in magaluf somewhere.

We came out in the first half and got taught a real lesson. our organisation was dreadful and we went in at half time 6-1 down, after being totally overrun in midfield.

In the second half we changed to 4-5-1 and managed to communicate and organise alot better.

Must be said some of there players walked through our team for fun, Dan Jackson who i knew of before the game tore us to bits and their number 10, still don't really know what position he played, was quality.

Slight altercation at the end but Ref was quality and sorted it with no cards given.

All in all a lesson learnt and lots of positives to take.

Goal scorers: Jamie Storer 2, Jamie Maher 1 (wonder strike) Dom Onions (horrendous deflection)
Back to top Go down
driver666

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 11:32 am

josh harris st marks wrote:
st marks 7.1 thurmaston 2011

quality football from my boys today sum gd players for thurmo but playin in the rong positions gd result and a gd game come on st markkkksss!!! gd we be the dark horses have to wait and see lol

st marks played some loverly football and wanted it more than thurmaston, couple of our main players missing so players playing in wrong positions. Thought the ref was quality. Good look st marks you will be at top come end of season if you keep playing like that.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 11:40 am

fc hoskins wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:

i do belive both teams had players out but but team daz picks team no-one moans and they have to play football else daz gets ya in a headlock and noone off them want that think he said to me i playing wednesday do i have a choice lol.

ur in trouble if u dont jombo will av ya Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 12:05 pm

Quote :
i went and watched the advance v bullies game

to be fair bullies did have alot of chances ash day had a peno saved, mobbsy hit the bar with a quality header (im sure it crossed the line though), charlton hit the post from a free kick and they skied or put a wide a couple of sitters, think the bullies just need time to gel as alot of new players who need to learn how each other play and what positions each other take up but they played some good stuff still going forward but there defence let them down slightly.

credit where credits due though advance had brooksy in goal and simon goodman playing rightback but still didnt look out of sorts one bit,!!! ryan ogden got 3 i believe? kev you have lost a good one there he is going to bag for fun at advance

Cheers Dezza, thanks for rubbing that in!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 12:43 pm

Number1 wrote:
You can't be offside if a ball is played backwards
Sure?
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 1:11 pm

some refs actually blow for this sometimes gets me a yellow, dont help when a lino flags aswell ...
rule is cant be offside if ball is played backwards and also cant be offside if when a player passes the ball if the other player is behind the ball that is not offside for example 2 players one on one with keeper if palyer A is on penalty spot and passes ball forward/backwards and player B is on 18 yard box then player B is not offside
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 2:14 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
rule is cant be offside if ball is played backwards
Sure?
Back to top Go down
Alfie the Alien

Alfie the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 5:23 pm

Pissed myself when I heard the Advance result.

All the bragging that the Bulls Head have been doing and they fall FLAT on there faces haha

P.S. I know you pay players now, If you want me I'll take £40 per game Cool
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ....   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 6:00 pm

Alfie the Alien wrote:
Pissed myself when I heard the Advance result.

All the bragging that the Bulls Head have been doing and they fall FLAT on there faces haha

P.S. I know you pay players now, If you want me I'll take £40 per game Cool
you no nothing!!!! we dont pay players mate!!!! but if your any good i'll consider £40?? cheap as chips that lad!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 7:52 pm

I have also had a request from an ex-Scrappy Garage man to put a message on here that Alfie The Alien is nothing to do with anyone connected to Scrappy Garage or used to be
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 10:07 am

fc hoskins wrote:
some refs actually blow for this sometimes gets me a yellow...

Keep throwing those tenners at county FA then.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 12:11 pm

Sneijder10 wrote:
Niffy A 0-2 Azul Zorros

Scorers: Shaun Burden and Joe Tailby

Scrappy game today, we got to grips with the conditions tho n got r noses in front at the break.

Both sides had chances to alter the state of the game, but I think its fair to say everybodys still adjusting to the early sunday mornings again. Never the less a wins a win and we'll take 3 points!

We never really turned up today - we looked strong in certain areas but in front of goal we looked toothless - we hit the post and missed several chances in front of goal. I think either team could have won this game in the end.

AZ were a good set of lads, which showed with the discipline of the game.

Good luck for the rest of the season!!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 2:18 pm

Quote :
ill ask ash luke and stacey on sunday and find out ..... simples

Whats your chances on Sunday Greeedy against GT, got a full squad, many injuries??
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 2:22 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :
ill ask ash luke and stacey on sunday and find out ..... simples

Whats your chances on Sunday Greeedy against GT, got a full squad, many injuries??

yes mate just lois and tommy missing from what im aware of. im hoping for a big win if at all possible as we are at home and only lost to advance last season at home as we played our home fixture against scrappy at their ground need some goal difference back kev lol!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 2:23 pm

Also if I remember rightly, Hellboy was a bit of a terror when he first joined the forum, If i'm right, he got banned several times for comments made!!!

However he soon saw the error of his ways and became a comedy genius and a valuable member of the forum

Isn't that right me old treacle!!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 2:24 pm

Quote :
yes mate just lois and tommy missing from what im aware of. im hoping for a big win if at all possible as we are at home and only lost to advance last season at home as we played our home fixture against scrappy at their ground need some goal difference back kev

Yes mate, although GT are dangerous as we know, they raise there game against the big sides. I think Cole may be injured so that could be a big plus for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 2:26 pm

One game of the week this weekend must be between 2 of the best teams on paper,for that division....
throops v hoskins this Sunday....

my tip to win that division out of these 2.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 2:28 pm

Quote :
One game of the week this weekend must be between 2 of the best teams on paper,for that division....

Really??? Star & Garter and Sunbury not in contention then pal

Both sides beat Throops and FC Hoskins in there respective divisions last season
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 2:30 pm

Hellboy wrote:

dont know helly star looked awsome on sunday we were on the adjacent pitch and i watched quite a bit of it lets not forget thurmaston wmp 2009 either there a quality outfit and sunbury aswell tough league i think is division 1 this season
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 2:31 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Also if I remember rightly, Hellboy was a bit of a terror when he first joined the forum, If i'm right, he got banned several times for comments made!!!

However he soon saw the error of his ways and became a comedy genius and a valuable member of the forum

Isn't that right me old treacle!!

i'm all grown up now though, and iv'e learnt how to bite me tongue, and that aint easy, cuz its a 6 inch forked f##k#r.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 2:31 pm

Completely agree with you Greeedy and according to Coleman, add Frolesworth to that list as well, certainly more competitive than when we won it unbeaten 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 2:32 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

dont know helly star looked awsome on sunday we were on the adjacent pitch and i watched quite a bit of it lets not forget thurmaston wmp 2009 either there a quality outfit and sunbury aswell tough league i think is division 1 this season

Oh yeah forgot about those pothunters.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 4th September
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next