Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 25 September

Go down 
+30
dezza
Skeems
mowmacre fc
crustybread
Giggsisgod
Paulo
gattuso
Polska legend II
Hellboy
Joey Barton
THE MAGICIAN
Whistle Blower
Talbotleftback
L.K.F.C
Hairy Hebrew!
BULLIT
mthompson08
Snash
Number1
Fccol
Sarge
Fieldy
Ian2011
Hat Man
Jwithers
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Widds
Sneijder10
Gordon
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter for Sunday 25 September Empty
PostSubject: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 11:43 pm

Still got an eye on a Holmes Park Final?

Not forgetting the League points too
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 12:44 pm

Result

QPR 3 - 7 Azul Zorros

Scorers: Shaun Burden (3), Chris Durrance, og, Shane Birt and a 25 yard screamer from Dan Smith.

Had 2 of r new signings start today and they made a difference. We played some rele good football today, showed how good we can be when were on song. QPR good bunch as usual, worked til the end.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 1:03 pm

top performance today by our boys from front to back and also subs! Think saffron have some very good players, prob flew in on tackles a bit too often but love them games! Also well reffed by my good mate whistleblower who could have sent a few off but kept it a good game
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 1:36 pm

Good performance from us today meet a much improved Royalist side 6-4 should have been 6-2 really but we slipped up defensively in the last 15 minutes
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 1:45 pm

Good performance from st marks boys again 8-1 win played some good football coulda had 20 tbh
Back to top Go down
Hat Man

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 2:21 pm

Birstall rangers 5-3 talbot aet
Finally a decent performance by Birstall against a good talbot side. First half we took it in turns scoring and went in at ht 3-3. bit tighter in 2nd half. Extra time, we took our chances. Think we deserved it but talbot are decent side and good bunch of lads. See you in the league!
Back to top Go down
Ian2011

Ian2011

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 2:27 pm

Good win today against firs old boys in the cup 3-2, score reflects absolutley nothing of the game, like playing ping pong in the first half with none of us settling. second half like we came out as a new side and to be honest my self and darren jones both could of had 5 or 6 today but both sharing with one... bring on round 2.
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 2:28 pm

Harrow 3-2 White Eagles

Scott Love 2, Tom Dawson

Very poor performance from us and would have to say that Eagles deserved something from this game although our keeper was superb on 3 or 4 occasions, ourselves guilty of missing sitters again.

Eagles good set of lads, we go again next week in the trophy
Back to top Go down
Sarge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 2:40 pm

Ian2011 wrote:
Good win today against firs old boys in the cup 3-2, score reflects absolutley nothing of the game, like playing ping pong in the first half with none of us settling. second half like we came out as a new side and to be honest my self and darren jones both could of had 5 or 6 today but both sharing with one... bring on round 2.

quite a good sum up mate
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 2:44 pm

Well played today fc city of leicester, glad to see you have that first win.
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 3:43 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Well played today fc city of leicester, glad to see you have that first win.

Cheers Mate, tbh they had the better first half and we gave away no end of corners but we went in 1-0 up after i lobbed the keeper from 30 yards. 2nd half we were the better team and could have been 3 or 4 nil up but we scored an own goal and ended up having to nick it in extra time. But still a win is a win and we'll take it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 3:49 pm

Mdh 5-3 Harb hotshots

Gutted, could have easily won this game, although mdh had plenty of the ball didnt really create much with the better chances falling to us. Two errors from poor keeping from myself gifted them 2 goals. Went 1-0 up early in the game and should have made it 2 or possibly 3. Credit to our lads with 5 mins to go was 3-3 and they knew they had been in a game unlike last season. Also have to give credit to their lino, thought he was very fair and could have easily pit his flag up for our third goal, refreshing to see. Good luck to mdh although not on top form today they are a very good side with some very talented players. 3 divisions apart??? I think not Shaun lol.
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:27 pm

Global 3-6 Humberstone

Atrocious first 15 mins. 4-0 down before we started. Picked up after that but always chasing the game.

Humberstone did look good and will be up there in div 7.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:45 pm

Mdh 5 v Harb Hotshots 3

Gutted, if we cant do the easy things right and give away goals like we did we should be nailed to a wall. we played well in parts but we must do it for 90mins not 70/80 mins. hope liam gets well soon,
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:13 pm

inter mivan p - p little bowden

decent start to the game from both sides, very unfortunate injury to bowden player after 10 minutes. game called off..all thoughts are with lee, still in hospital having scans, hopefully everything will be ok but just thought inter mivan would like to be kept updated.
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:39 pm

leic foxes 14-2 vs hurricanes. awsome performance 2day wiv out key players. watch out hoskins !!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:40 pm

mthompson08 wrote:

decent start to the game from both sides, very unfortunate injury to bowden player after 10 minutes. game called off..all thoughts are with lee, still in hospital having scans, hopefully everything will be ok but just thought inter mivan would like to be kept updated.

Hope your lad is ok bud from all the NRI lads
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 9:56 pm

Wheel 3-4 Oak

Good performance from the Oak, starting to build confidence and finding our feet in this division. With the amount of chances that we had it should of been a bigger score line as we created 20 odd chances.
Somehow Wheel found themselves 3-1 ahead but we dug in and kept playing our own way and finally paid off.
2 fine goals got us back into the game before a stupid hand ball on the line saw a wheel defender sent off with paul cox scoring the resulting penalty.
At 3-3 we were in the ascendency and it was only a matter of time before we went ahead. This was helped by The Wheel going down to 8 men with a couple of injuries, 1 looking quite nasty with a collision with our keeper. Hope ur player is all good now, think our keepers sleeping till next week! We managed to finally make the break through with a minute left thru a left foot volley from michael whittaker. With the amount of chances we had in the game we were deserved winners and look forward to the next game. Good luck to the wheel and will look forward to our league games against you.
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 6:31 am

Number1 wrote:
Mdh 5-3 Harb hotshots

Gutted, could have easily won this game, although mdh had plenty of the ball didnt really create much with the better chances falling to us. Two errors from poor keeping from myself gifted them 2 goals. Went 1-0 up early in the game and should have made it 2 or possibly 3. Credit to our lads with 5 mins to go was 3-3 and they knew they had been in a game unlike last season. Also have to give credit to their lino, thought he was very fair and could have easily pit his flag up for our third goal, refreshing to see. Good luck to mdh although not on top form today they are a very good side with some very talented players. 3 divisions apart??? I think not Shaun lol.

Came outa this one with one simple feeling, job done. We weren't good, we were far from our footballing best but when results are going against you that's to be expected. What was nice to see this week for me was that everytime Hotshots came back, we went back and found another goal. We took too long to figure out standing of Cory wasn't the best way of marking, struggled a little with the amount of ball pumped forward, but for me rogers was man of the matvh today but again we need to take some blame as he dropped a little deep and had the freedom of harboro for periods of time.
As for chances I'm pretty sure dunney tapped a volley into your hands from about 7 yards, Lee Stevens miscontrolled from 6 yards out but I think we all know you shouldn't be in that division but with anything like that team you'll be outa there this year anyway. Important point to note would bethat once the emergency centre back came outa there and pushed forward, we scored after lkess than a minute...
Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 7:13 am

Hat Man wrote:
Finally a decent performance by Birstall against a good talbot side. First half we took it in turns scoring and went in at ht 3-3. bit tighter in 2nd half. Extra time, we took our chances. Think we deserved it but talbot are decent side and good bunch of lads. See you in the league!

Yes very good game to be involved in (im still bitter about the penalty that never was) ref even said after the game that our keeper got him out of jail as he made the wrong decision, oh well very entertaining game from both teams,

defo looking forward to the league games now should be interesting, birstall quality group of lads and good luck in ur cup run

peace afro
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 7:31 am

Widds wrote:
Also well reffed by my good mate whistleblower who could have sent a few off but kept it a good game
Ha, still clueless then slim, not me, I was in bed until half 12...ask your mum.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 7:46 am

comment on my folks? Thats your biggest mistake, cant wait to put you in hospital
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 7:54 am

Whistle Blower wrote:
Widds wrote:
Also well reffed by my good mate whistleblower who could have sent a few off but kept it a good game
Ha, still clueless then slim, not me, I was in bed until half 12...ask your mum.

Mr Whistleblower, now I know we have had some banter in the past and when I saw you turn up yesterday morning I did fear the worse lol.

Having said that I thought your performance was top notch, you controlled the game from start to finish, I will hold my hand up now and say your a very, very good ref and hope and look forward to having you do more of our games, maybe with performances like that you will get off that level 7 lol.

Love your quote when you were asking me for my subs. Lol. " What does NRI stand for " ha ha ha nice one.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 8:05 am

Epworth 93 3 - 5 Superfly

Dave Church x2
Paul Gordon x3

Not a very good game of football by us but a wins a win.
We’ve conceded a penalty in every game this season.
Very clean game with no bookings (10/10 for the ref as well)
The Epworth lads seem a good bunch and kept going until the end.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 8:41 am

Widds wrote:
comment on my folks? Thats your biggest mistake, cant wait to put you in hospital
Ha, haaaaaaaa...........

Dear Mr. Moderator, please suspend 'Widds' from the forum for threatening behaviour (or does it not count for him).

Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 8:43 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Whistle Blower wrote:
Widds wrote:

Mr Whistleblower, now I know we have had some banter in the past and when I saw you turn up yesterday morning I did fear the worse lol.

Having said that I thought your performance was top notch, you controlled the game from start to finish, I will hold my hand up now and say your a very, very good ref and hope and look forward to having you do more of our games, maybe with performances like that you will get off that level 7 lol.

Love your quote when you were asking me for my subs. Lol. " What does NRI stand for " ha ha ha nice one.

Who was the ref yesterday?

Seriously, don't get him in trouble because you think it's me - it just isn't. I'm sure he was as clueless as what you are about the whole thing!
Embarassed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 10:02 am

Your bound to say that Whistleblower, you didn't want your identity revealed, like I say your had a great game and well done from me, I won't bite. Lol.

Still trying to get to grips with this management malarky, as my players will testify so no offence caused.

Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 10:15 am

Hat Man wrote:

we shouldve had a pen at 3-3 wen everyone on the pitch (obviously not the ref tho) heard the collision between our winger and ur right back, but both teams had chances to win (and im still convinced the 30yrd screamer from will did cross the line) although without video evidence we will never know, hahahhahahahaha

either team couldve won it congratulations birstall was a very very good game to be involved in all the best for the league and cup and cheers for ur comments
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 10:49 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Your bound to say that Whistleblower, you didn't want your identity revealed, like I say your had a great game and well done from me, I won't bite. Lol.

Still trying to get to grips with this management malarky, as my players will testify so no offence caused.

Ha, fair enough, I'll take the praise for it then - I just don't think he should get "put in hospital" for no reason is all.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 10:51 am

Widds wrote:

Surely you wouldn't want to put a hammers fan in hospital?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 12:16 pm

have you just given away the identity Hellboy?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 12:21 pm

Saff Lounge 0 - 5 NRI

Got to say I was chuffed to bits with my lads yesterday, just about a complete performance from us, Saff did have a few chances and Ryan Rowley & Ray Hawksley would trouble any back 4 but I thought we held strong and we had some very good individual performances but the most pleasing thing for me was that it was a good team effort.

Looking forward to our next game now and hoping we can progress in the county cup, again we will have to play as well as yesterday to get through because 2 weeks ago we were fortunate to get a win against Epworth and after that game they will fancy there chances.

Steady start for us so far, glad to see Leon finally get off the Mark.

Goals from

Dave Ilnicki 3 ( PERFECT HAT TRICK )
Leon Coleman 1
Jay Heighton 1
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 12:24 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Saff Lounge 0 - 5 NRI

Got to say I was chuffed to bits with my lads yesterday, just about a complete performance from us, Saff did have a few chances and Ryan Rowley & Ray Hawksley would trouble any back 4 but I thought we held strong and we had some very good individual performances but the most pleasing thing for me was that it was as good a team effort.

Looking forward to our next game now and hoping we can progress in the county cup, again we will have to play as well as yesterday to get through because 2 weeks ago we were fortunate to get a win against Epworth and after that game they will fancy there chances.

Goals from

Leon Coleman 1
Jay Heighton 1

And a first clean sheet for us this season. Personally since chris eames has signed for us we have been very solid at the back, him and neil linking up very well.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 12:28 pm

looked pretty straight forward from where i was standing malc!

saff had some very good individuals though and will be dangerous
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 12:33 pm

Widds wrote:
mthompson08 wrote:

Hope your lad is ok bud from all the NRI lads

cheers mate, everything seems to be ok, although still in some pain. was released from hospital late last night and is now at home with his feet up!!

alright for some!!
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 12:36 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:

Didn't know you came to watch Paulo, lol....Must have been on the other side mate.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 12:37 pm

gattuso wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Saff Lounge 0 - 5 NRI

Got to say I was chuffed to bits with my lads yesterday, just about a complete performance from us, Saff did have a few chances and Ryan Rowley & Ray Hawksley would trouble any back 4 but I thought we held strong and we had some very good individual performances but the most pleasing thing for me was that it was as good a team effort.

Goals from

Leon Coleman 1
Jay Heighton 1

And a first clean sheet for us this season. Personally since chris eames has signed for us we have been very solid at the back, him and neil linking up very well.

Your not wrong, gutted I can't claim him as one of my signing's, lol.... Been solid for us and been nothing but impressed with Eamsey....
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 12:43 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:

Didn't know you came to watch Paulo, lol....Must have been on the other side mate.

Yeah u were pacing the line with their lino haha

We only stayed one half and game was done and dusted!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 1:19 pm

St marks stole the headlines on match reports.... Be afraid lolol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 1:23 pm

Jwithers wrote:
St marks stole the headlines on match reports.... Be afraid lolol

dont they do knickers in M&S..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 25 September   Banter for Sunday 25 September Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 25 September
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next