Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
willywonka

Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind  Empty
PostSubject: Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind    Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind  Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 8:01 pm

Alliance league been here yet again promote a team that just because they have the game of there lifes against prem sports think they can hack it in the prem. you couldn't do it as terratruck . what is this league thinking of ? get a grip i thought james had a master plan for the prem is this it ? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind    Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind  Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 8:06 pm

to be honest m8 there are a decent team but top 3 is too much for them to achive middle table try to win more than lose and goal diff + would be a target
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: rome wasn't built in a day   Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind  Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 8:08 pm

only terratrucks best 3 players play for us mate! prior to the prem sports game half of my players didn't even no eachother! we'll only get better mate! rome wasn't built in a day
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind    Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind  Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 8:11 pm

anyway willywonka why make 2 different posts why not just put your comment where bullshead had started
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind    Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind  Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 8:14 pm

[quote="fc hoskins"]to be honest m8 there are a decent team but top 3 is too much for them to achive middle table try to win more than lose and goal diff + would be a target

carnt see it myself Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind    Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind  Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 8:17 pm

i've made 1 post Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind    Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind  Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 8:19 pm

hope u take some time to go watch these then have a relastic comment
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind    Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind  Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 8:20 pm

willywonka wrote:
i've made 1 post Rolling Eyes

2 diferent topics o1 u made 1 bulls head made and basiccaly talking bout same stuff lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind    Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind  Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 8:20 pm

will leave it with you Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
simplesimon

PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind    Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind  Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 10:55 am

prem sports are hardly the force they were a few seasons back so i wouldnt take much notice that you ran em close in a pre season.terratrucks best three players that have joined you........two of the three are very unreliable and were part of the cause of their demise.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind    Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind  Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 11:29 am

simplesimon wrote:
prem sports are hardly the force they were a few seasons back so i wouldnt take much notice that you ran em close in a pre season.terratrucks best three players that have joined you........two of the three are very unreliable and were part of the cause of their demise.

agreed but the bulls head is all mates now so for me i think they will stick it out till at least the end of the season .... unless we're getting hammered every week which could be very possible Crying or Very sad hope not tho hope we hold our own and dont finish bottom that will do me
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind    Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind  Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 8:35 pm

simplesimon wrote:
we have them both on leashes tied to the goal posts so from now on they will be the first there Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind    Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bullshead Athletic real deal or pi55 and wind
Page 1 of 1