Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c

Go down 
+6
Jenko
greeeedy
mowmacre fc
Skeems
Polska legend II
bullshead athletic
10 posters
AuthorMessage
bullshead athletic

bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Empty
PostSubject: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 7:22 am

bullshead kick of there pre season against new boys st marks this friday 7pm kick off!! ST MARKS are in div 5 but a win against the bullies would no doubt put them in a higher division as the leagues at this stage are only provisional! the game will be played at the meadow sports ground (home of magna 73) and should make very intresting viewing! i go 5 - 1 to the bullies! what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 8:47 am

doubt a win would put them in a higher division as there are bound to be players missing from both sides so the result would surely not be conclusive
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 9:12 am

Quote :
doubt a win would put them in a higher division as there are bound to be players missing from both sides so the result would surely not be conclusive

Thats true Polska but am I right in thinking that ironically enough it was Bulls Heads performances in pre season that made the league put them in the Prem last season??

I think the Bullies wanted to go in Prem but the league were reluctant and only caved in when they saw there results - I might be wrong
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 10:47 am

didnt change anything when hoskins spanked bullies 7-4 last pre-season lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 12:35 pm

fc hoskins wrote:

true and u still didnt win ote Wink

who are st marks anyway never heard of em?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 12:39 pm

Looking forward to the match anyway, I know all about the Bullies so I'll be watching to see how good St Marks are.

You have got the main pitch on Friday Night Bullies, with the box nets!!

Also no smoking allowed Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 12:43 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Looking forward to the match anyway, I know all about the Bullies so I'll be watching to see how good St Marks are.

You have got the main pitch on Friday Night Bullies, with the box nets!!

Also no smoking allowed Razz Razz

top bloke kev. NO SMOKING affraid
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 12:52 pm

Its OK greeeedy I was only joking, I just want to avoid the Munchies, as you can probably tell I don't need any more Munchies!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 1:21 pm

Might venture over to watch this
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:02 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

Thats true Polska but am I right in thinking that ironically enough it was Bulls Heads performances in pre season that made the league put them in the Prem last season??

I think the Bullies wanted to go in Prem but the league were reluctant and only caved in when they saw there results - I might be wrong

may be right but I think they we're always in the Prem no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:03 pm

fc hoskins wrote:

you spanked bullies 7-4? you should be in division 2, not 1 Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Magna Ranger

Magna Ranger

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 3:01 pm

Royals number 1, take a good look at those box nets as you will be picking the ball out of them rather alot this year!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 4:15 pm

where is the game at ?
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 4:32 pm

Magna Ranger wrote:
Royals number 1, take a good look at those box nets as you will be picking the ball out of them rather alot this year!! Very Happy

I will stand behind the bullies goal so i can see what the view of the game is like from the other end of the pitch as can see that happening alot this season Smile
Back to top Go down
Magna Ranger

Magna Ranger

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 5:00 pm

The game is at Meadow sports ground in Countesthorpe, home ground for Magna 73 Rangers.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 5:06 pm

I know its at magnas ground but i wont be picking the ball out of them nets much at all
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ...   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 5:10 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
now now coleman!! i think we both no that would never happen again!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 8:58 am

fc hoskins wrote:

WHAT LIKE WE SPANKED YOU AT POOL 8 2 HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA WITH YOUR POOL Q LOL
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ..   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 7:25 pm

no excuses for the bullies tommorrow, we have a full squad including the new faces to choose from! and there all gunna turn up!!! up the bullies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s may i take this time to mention it was st marks that wanted this friendly so i give them 100% credit for aiming high!! win or lose lads you'll have the backing of the bullies throughout your campaigne
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 9:38 pm

Bullies 3-0 St Marks

St Marks are a decent side, a good set of young lads. Div 5 correct decision based on this game
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 10:58 pm

3-0 bullies
mobbsy 3

st marks a decent bunch of young lads that try to play bullies were woeful but won comfortably if that makes sense. only 1 of the goals was decent a great header after a great move the other 2 were miskicks and mistakes and thats about all i can say. GARBAGE
no lois no tommy and no kewmoss hurt us

all the best st marks i think u'll do ok top 5 a realistic target.
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: bullshead 3 - 0 st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 11:11 pm

bullshead athletic 3 - 0 st marks f.c
mobbs 3
thought we were average today considering the talent that was on offer!! st marks were a young fit team that will more than cope with div 5! although they never really threatend the bullies goal they coped well with the preasure we threw at them! just like to mention pearson mwanyongo was class!!!! and i as i told him earlier in the week, 'this is his year'!!! as you will all see!! as for gavin mobbs! back from injury bagged 3! no doubt in my mind the lads up there with the best strikers in the alliance!!! thanks to kevin skeemer who made this game possible and is a top notch bloke!!!! up the bullies!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 12:22 am

Having watched about half hour of this match tonight i think bullshead a few very decent players but the opposition didnt really test them so were never pushed really! St Marks were very entuisastic and energetic just think they are lacking any real quality to ever trouble the bullies!
I have to say i do like our box nets though
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 9:23 am

watched most off this game and to be honest bullshead keeper wasnt tested but st marks i thought looked good at times and will do very well in div 5 and there left winger was the best player and some right backs will have hard times nexy season
as for bullies not best performance but need to be playing better teams to get best out off your own but 90 mins off fitness for most and at times bullshead showed there class,,, got 4 signings for belgrave that'll do
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 12:27 pm

greeeedy wrote:
3-0 bullies
mobbsy 3

st marks a decent bunch of young lads that try to play bullies were woeful but won comfortably if that makes sense. only 1 of the goals was decent a great header after a great move the other 2 were miskicks and mistakes and thats about all i can say. GARBAGE

Is this a sign that Tom might not be signing next season? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 12:49 pm

NiffyA wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
3-0 bullies
mobbsy 3

no away on hols matey he aint going nowhere (i hope) too good a player not to be playing football u can try poaching him but it'll cost u Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 12:25 pm

greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
3-0 bullies
mobbsy 3

no away on hols matey he aint going nowhere (i hope) too good a player not to be playing football u can try poaching him but it'll cost u Laughing Laughing

He is a really good player and would appreciate his quality in my team - in div 5 Smile I've not spoke to him for a while so cant see it myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c   bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bullshead athletic vs st marks f.c
Page 1 of 1