Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Bullshead Athletic

Go down 
+6
talbotkeeper
ramon_II
greeeedy
spartamoshdock
THE MAGICIAN
spartano1
10 posters
AuthorMessage
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 4:37 pm

just wondering seeing as we are playing bullshead this sunday if anyone could give us some pointers on who to stop and how to beat them
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 4:43 pm

Put the football in their onion bag more times than they put the football in yours.......................................SIMPLES........................
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 6:04 pm

They are a very good side to be fair mate. Extremely good going forward with two quick and strong strikers who certainly know where the goal is (and we didn't even have to face their joint top scorer).

I would say it is just a case of battling and taking the game to them as much as possible.

Good luck though mate, I imagine it will be an interesting contest.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 6:17 pm

spartano1 wrote:
just wondering seeing as we are playing bullshead this sunday if anyone could give us some pointers on who to stop and how to beat them

ok ok ill do it... defend hard cus we very good going forward man mark lois and pearson and play players with pace up front cus our defense isnt the fastest other than that just give it ur best shot u got nothing to lose and everything to gain.......... dont say i didnt help Laughing
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 6:21 pm

That Pearson is capable of tricking himself Laughing
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 6:23 pm

ramon_II wrote:
That Pearson is capable of tricking himself Laughing

Laughing lol he was bad on sunday aswell being sick on the way there
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 7:18 pm

we shud be ok then seeing as we have pacey strikers and couple of pacey lads at back, we have got a point to prove and i just hope we give you a good game
Back to top Go down

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:09 pm

I Hope sparta get tonked
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:28 pm

yer u wud widds after we outclassed you in the game against u boys ;-)

i have a few surprises up my sleeve for our bullshead friends :-)
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:34 pm

spartano1 wrote:
we shud be ok then seeing as we have pacey strikers and couple of pacey lads at back, we have got a point to prove and i just hope we give you a good game

im sure it will be.
we know we're in for a game and wont be taking u boys lightly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:44 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
I Hope sparta get tonked

we will certainly be trying to widds Laughing
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:54 pm

well greeeedy danny has been telling me your gunna hammer us and i should be happy if we only lose by 5 goals thats all the ammo i needed to get the lads up for it
Back to top Go down

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 10:20 pm

There's only one bulls head! Bulls head! Bulls head! Greedy greedy greedy greedy! Spartano - who are ya? Who are ya? Walking along singing our song walking in a bully wonderland! 8-2 please bullies lol
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 9:34 am

i can only see 1 way traffic a comforble win 4 the bulls but good luck parva
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 12:14 pm

spartano1 wrote:
well greeeedy danny has been telling me your gunna hammer us and i should be happy if we only lose by 5 goals thats all the ammo i needed to get the lads up for it

it always gears u up when u playing a so called better team. football is a funny old game as u know spartano Laughing

which danny been saying that danny martin?????
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 2:04 pm

Bullshead please stick minimum double figures past them, hopefully it will shut Gaz up he keeps telling me what an amazing manager he is! zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 2:51 pm

Tomassi wrote:
Bullshead please stick minimum double figures past them, hopefully it will shut Gaz up he keeps telling me what an amazing manager he is! zzzzzzzzzzzzz

they doing very well in the league so perhaps he deserves some credit...... but we will try for u all the same tomassi Wink
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 3:23 pm

Dammit was waiting for a Hyatt Bite Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 3:37 pm

Tomassi wrote:
Dammit was waiting for a Hyatt Bite Laughing

might still happen yet Laughing
Back to top Go down
the beast

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 6:45 pm

bulls head 7-2 santa
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 9:11 pm

no bite thomas i will just bring the trophies down the winnie for you to polish them for me again :-) greeedy yer it was danny martin mate.

i think it all depends on what state the lads get in when they go to the stripper do satday night i just hope we give it 110% sunday and give you a game all i can ask
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 10:40 am

spartano1 wrote:
no bite thomas i will just bring the trophies down the winnie for you to polish them for me again :-) greeedy yer it was danny martin mate.

i think it all depends on what state the lads get in when they go to the stripper do satday night i just hope we give it 110% sunday and give you a game all i can ask

dont listen too much too danny mate im sure it will be a good game if the snow stays away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 6:16 pm

well i have decided if the snow falls bad and game gets abondoned then maybe we could have a snow ball fight to decide the tie lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 10:59 am

spartano1 wrote:
well i have decided if the snow falls bad and game gets abondoned then maybe we could have a snow ball fight to decide the tie lol

lol i aint had a good snowball fight for ages could be the way forward Laughing
Back to top Go down
BigTimeCharlie

BigTimeCharlie

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 10:55 pm

spartano1 wrote:

Get your excuses in early, zzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 9:58 am

BigTimeCharlie wrote:
spartano1 wrote:

Get your excuses in early, zzzzzzzzzzz

lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 11:17 am

looking like the games off spartano unless it gets to bout the mid 70's and melts this snow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bullshead Athletic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshead Athletic   Bullshead Athletic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bullshead Athletic
Page 1 of 1