Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic

Go down 
+2
greeeedy
bullshead athletic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bullshead athletic

whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Empty
PostSubject: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 10:38 am

bullshead athletic take on the mighty whitwick compass sunday 14th augest at bardon hill sports ground!!! 11am kick off!!! bar open!!! compass knocked scrappy garage out of last season's county cup and were considered by many as the favourites untill prem sports overcame them on penalty's in the following round!!! bullies have been missing alot of key players in there last couple of pre season games and it has showed!!! bullies will need to be on top form in this game or they will be punnished by a quality whitwick compass side!!! what do you lot think????????????
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 12:13 am

bullshead athletic wrote:
bullshead athletic take on the mighty whitwick compass sunday 14th augest at bardon hill sports ground!!! 11am kick off!!! bar open!!! compass knocked scrappy garage out of last season's county cup and were considered by many as the favourites untill prem sports overcame them on penalty's in the following round!!! bullies have been missing alot of key players in there last couple of pre season games and it has showed!!! bullies will need to be on top form in this game or they will be punnished by a quality whitwick compass side!!! what do you lot think????????????

you dont wanna know what i think but im gonna tell u anyway cus thats how i am Laughing

we WILL get SPANKED whitick are a cracking side
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 3:02 pm

Go get em bruiser.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 5:39 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Go get em bruiser.

lol we'll have a go but can see this being like klitschko vs haye
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 6:01 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Go get em bruiser.

lol we'll have a go but can see this being like klitschko vs haye

fook them, it could be like Haye v Valuev...
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 7:12 pm

Representing the alliance bud! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 7:30 pm

hurry read this before it gets removed.

Two old age pensioners are having a 69.
After five minutes he says, "Sorry, love, the smell's too bad down there - I can't carry on."
"That'll be my arthritis," she says.
"What? I never heard of anyone having arthritis in their fanny before."
"No," she says. "It's in my arms and hands... I can't wipe me arse."
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 7:53 pm

Haha Hellboy the wrong un
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jul 2011, 8:05 pm

Hellboy wrote:
hurry read this before it gets removed.

Two old age pensioners are having a 69.
After five minutes he says, "Sorry, love, the smell's too bad down there - I can't carry on."
"That'll be my arthritis," she says.
"What? I never heard of anyone having arthritis in their fanny before."
"No," she says. "It's in my arms and hands... I can't wipe me arse."

lol trust u helly lol!
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 2:32 am

A man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?"

The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to **** your brains out, and suck your tits dry."

Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?"

He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 2:34 am

One morning a woman was walking out of her front door, when she notices a strange little man at the bottom of her garden.

"You're a goblin," she says, "I caught you and you owe me three wishes!". So the goblin replies "OK, you caught me fair and square, what's your first wish?". The woman stops and thinks for a second, "I want a huge mansion to live in.", goblins replies "OK, you've got it.". Woman again thinks it over, "My second wish is a Mercedes." "OK, you've got that too." "My last wish is a million dollars!". The goblin then says "OK, you've got it. But to make your wishes come true you have to have sex all night with me." "OK then, if that's what it takes..."

Next morning the little man wakes the woman up.

"Tell me," says the man, "how old are you?" "I'm 27", she replies

"**** me", says the man, "27 and you still believe in goblins
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 2:34 am

The newlyweds are in their honeymoon room and the groom decides to let the bride know where she stands right from the start of the marriage.

He proceeds to take off his trousers and throw them at her. He says, "Put those on."

The bride replies, "I can't wear your trousers."

He replies, "And don't forget that! I will always wear the pants in the family!"

The bride takes off her knickers and throws them at him with the same request, "Try those on!"

He replies,"I can't get into your knickers!"

"And you never bloody will if you don't change your attitude
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 2:37 am

This beautiful woman one day walks into a doctors office and the doctor is bowled over by how stunningly awesome she is. All his professionallism goes right out the window...

He tells her to take her pants, she does, and he starts rubbing her thighs.

"Do you know what I am doing?" asks the doctor?

"Yes, checking for abnormalities." she replies.

He tells her to take off her shirt and bra, she takes them off. The doctor begins rubbing her breasts and asks, "Do you know what I am doing now?", she replies, "Yes, checking for cancer."

Finally, he tells her to take off her panties, lays her on the table, gets on top of her and starts having sex with her. He says to her, "Do you know what I am doing now?"

She replies, "Yes, getting herpies - thats why I am here!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 2:40 am

John just graduated from clinical psychology and opens his first office. After some successful advertising he is astounded to have nearly 300 people wanting to be in group therapy. John decides to rent a big hall and invite the entire group. To break the ice, and to get the therapy started, John decides to ask a show of hands how often the attendees had sex. He first asks for a show of hands of all the people who had sex almost every night. A modest number of hands were raised. He then asks, how many had sex once a week? This time a larger number of hands were raised. John then asks how many had sex once or twice a month? Again a few hands were raised. After John polled his group several more times he noticed one guy sitting off to the side with this huge beaming grin on his face. John noticed that the guy never raised his hand, so he asked him how often he had sex. The guy said, "Once a year!" To John's dismay, he responds, "Why are you so happy getting sex only once a year?" The grinning guy responds, "Tonight�s the night!"

Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 2:41 am

Three guys go to a ski lodge, and there aren't enough rooms, so they have to share a bed. In the middle of the night, the guy on the right wakes up and says, "I had this wild, vivid dream of getting a hand job!" The guy on the left wakes up, and unbelievably, he's had the same dream, too. Then the guy in the middle wakes up and says, "That's funny, I dreamed I was skiing!"

Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 2:44 am

One day an at home wife is alone and the doorbell rings.

She opens it to a guy, "Hi, is Tony home?"

The wife replies, "No, he went to the store, but you can wait here if you want."

So they sit down and after a while of silence the friend says "You know Sara, you have the greatest breasts I have ever seen. I'd give you a hundred buck just to see one."

Sara thinks about it for a second and figures, what the hell - a hundred bucks! She opens her robe and shows one to him for a few seconds. He promptly thanks her and throws a hundred bucks on the table. They sit there a while longer and guy then says "That was so amazing I've got to see both of them. I'll give you another 100 dollars if I could just see the both of them together."

Sara amazed by the offer sits and thinks a bit about it and thinks, heck, why not? So she opens her robe and gives Chris a nice long chance to cop a look.

A while later Tony arrives back home from the store. The wife goes up to him, "You know, your friend Chris came over."

Tony thinks about it for a second and says, "Well did he drop off the 200 bucks he owes me?"

Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 2:45 am

Wife : "I dreamt they were auctioning off dicks. The big ones went for ten dollars and the thick ones went for twenty dollars."

Husband : "How about the ones like mine?"

Wife : "Those they gave away."

Husband : "I had a dream too...I dreamt they were auctioning off cunts. The pretty ones went for a thousand dollars, and the little tight ones went for two thousand."

Wife : "And how much for the ones like mine?"

Husband : "That's where they held the auction."

Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 2:48 am

A woman posts an ad in the news paper that looks like this...

'Looking for man with these qualifications; won't beat me up; or run away from me and is great in bed.'

She got lots of phone calls replying to her ad but met someone perfect at her door one day. The man she met said, "Hi, I'm Bob. I have no arms so I won't beat you up and no legs so I won't run away."

So the lady says, "What makes you think you are great in bed?"

Bob replies, "I rang the door bell didn't I?"

Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 2:51 am

A boy is at school and he hears the older kids talking about pussy, and their bitch. The boy confused by this goes to his mother. "Mom", the boy asks, "What's a pussy?"

The mother being startled by this thinks quick and finds the closest dictionary and opens it up to a picture of a cat and says "Son, that is a pussy." the son then asks "What's a bitch?" The mother again thinking quickly opens to a picture of a dog and says "Son, this is a bitch."

The son walks away still confused, and sees his father watching television. The son walks up to his father and says "Dad, what's a pussy?" The father doesn't want to miss the baseball game so he quickly whips out his Penthouse magazine to the centerfold, grabs a marker and draws a circle around the vagina and says "Son, this is a pussy!"

The son, now starting to understand what the older boys are talking about asks "Then, what is a bitch?"

The dad replies, "That's everything outside the circle!"

Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 2:58 am

A guy is driving out in the middle of nowhere, very lost. Finally he spots 2 houses so he goes up to the first house and looks in the door way. He sees an old lady yanking on her boobs and an old man jerking off. He is so freaked out that he goes to the next house and says "What's up with your neighbors?" and the owner of the house says "Oh that's the Robinson's, they're both deaf. She's telling him to go milk the cow and he's telling her to go **** herself!"

Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 2:59 am

Do you know what Rodeo Sex is?

It's when you mount your woman from behind, start going nice and slowly, take her hair and pull her head back slightly and whisper in her ear "Your sister was better than you...", and try to hold on for 8 seconds!

Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 3:03 am

Two guys are drinking at a bar. The first says "Do you ever start thinking about something, and when you go to talk, you say something you don't mean?" The Second guy says "Yeah, I was at the airport buying plane tickets, and the chick behind the counter had these huge tits, and instead of asking her for 'two tickets to Pittsburgh' I asked for 'two tickets to Titsburgh' The First guy says, "Yeah, well I was having breakfast with my wife last week, and instead of saying 'Honey can you please pass me the sugar?', I said 'You've ruined my life you flipping BITCH'

class
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 3:05 am

A guy goes up to a girl in a bar and says, "You want to play 'Magic'?" She says, "What's that?" He says, "We go to my house and ****, and then you disappear."

Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 3:06 am

I've got some good news and some bad news" the doctor says. "What's the bad news?" asks the patient. "The bad news is that unfortunately you've only got 3 months to live". The patient is taken back, "What's the good news then Doctor?". The doctor points over to the secretary at the front desk, "You see that blonde with the big breasts, tight ass and legs that go all the way up to heaven?", the patient shakes his head and the doctor replies, "I'm flipping her."

Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 3:11 am

Two deaf people get married. During the first week of marriage, they find that they are unable to communicate in the bedroom when they turn off the lights because they can't see each other using sign language. After several nights of fumbling around and misunderstandings, the wife decides to find a solution. "Honey," she signs, "Why don't we agree on some simple signals? For instance, at night, if you want to have sex with me, reach over and squeeze my left breast one time. If you don't want to have sex, reach over and squeeze my right breast one time. "The husband thinks this is a great idea and signs back to his wife, "Great idea, Now if you want to have sex with ME, reach over and pull on my penis one time. If you don't want to have sex, reach over and pull on my penis ... fifty times"

Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 3:15 am

A guy is walking down the street and enters a clock and watch shop. While looking around, he notices a drop dead gorgeous female clerk behind the counter. He walks up to the counter where she is standing, unzips his pants, flops his chop out and and places it on the counter. "What are you doing, Sir?", she asks. "This is a clock shop!!" He replied, "I know it is and I would like 2 hands and a face put on this!"

Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 3:20 am

A 54 year old accountant leaves a letter for his wife one Friday evening that reads...

Dear Wife,
I am 54 and by the time you receive this letter I will be at the Grand
Hotel with my beautiful and sexy 18 year old secretary."

When he arrived at the hotel there was a letter waiting for him that read as follows...

Dear Husband,
I too am 54 and by the time you receive this letter I will be at the
Breakwater Hotel with my handsome and virile 18 year old boy toy. AND,
you, being an accountant, will appreciate that 18 goes into 54 many more times than 54 goes into 18."

Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 10:26 am

husband and wife sitting in the bedroom the wife goes over to the mirror and says to her hubby i look horrible, fat and ugly pay me a compliment hubby replies ur eyesight f*cking spot on
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 12:20 pm

husband and wife decide to try scented rubber johnnys,
wife bends down to his willy and says mmmm cheesy wotsits aroma,
man says f f s let me put one on first.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 12:25 pm

this become a joke topic just like the sheduled game
aint nobody got any underdog jokes to inspire a bit more confidence like Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 12:36 pm

he's an underdog........

whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Rude-dogs
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 4:18 pm

Hellboy wrote:
he's an underdog........

whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Rude-dogs

lol just what we needed i can us doing damage now after that helly Wink
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 10:27 pm

Jokes aside this should be a really good game!! Well definately be popping down...
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2011, 5:49 pm

phil_brown wrote:
Jokes aside this should be a really good game!! Well definately be popping down...

will be if we turn up and play like we can need drastic improvement from the last couple of friendlies we've had tho mate. will need a full side and all playing at the top of their game if we are to have any chance but i hope so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic   whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whitwick compass vs bullshead athletic
Page 1 of 1