Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS

Go down 
+55
Alan Partridge
NiffyA
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Pete Waterman
botty8
phoinexTG
cyril sneer
papa lazarou
samtaylor87
greeeedy
Alliance Journo
Kauto Stars Fc
tulip
Fishandchips
captain cleansing
shawry1984
Carling
lionalmessi 10
WestEndRes
riley
Sparky
Minty
dezza
Reporter
phoenix_plum
WEUR
chubby
Sneijder10
Fieldy
di33y_89
Adolf
Bucko
gattuso
Hellboy
Gifford
spiderman
Throops No.1 Supporter
dee_aitcho
king of the chavs
willywonka
Phoenix_United
ginner
smiler
super polska
Sirus
Polska legend II
mowmacre fc
jack007
Tomassi
OBSERVER
right foot thunderbolt
Jimmyb
Hairy Hebrew!
Paulo
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 2:14 pm

Yeah maybe your right Paulo, but I've not let them have any of my players during pre season, and they've turned down the chance of taking a few 1st team players since beating them during pre-season.

I hope they're a few dark horses there somewhere. I feel sorry for NRI who seem to think they have it sown up - it's going to be a really tough league - wouldn't want to be there this season.

Either way I think your Magna team should do pretty well, after watching you in the final of the Stokes cup last season you've got some really solid players.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 3:10 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Yeah maybe your right Paulo, but I've not let them have any of my players during pre season, and they've turned down the chance of taking a few 1st team players since beating them during pre-season.

I hope they're a few dark horses there somewhere. I feel sorry for NRI who seem to think they have it sown up - it's going to be a really tough league - wouldn't want to be there this season.

Either way I think your Magna team should do pretty well, after watching you in the final of the Stokes cup last season you've got some really solid players.

Cheers mate, had a few changes since that day, thats why i have said top 5 would be good- looking for another competitive season and you never no a good stokes cup run again Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 4:32 pm

niffy first team wont have a chance in div 1 i say that because we beat them with half a team Embarassed
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 4:36 pm

Gifford wrote:
niffy first team wont have a chance in div 1 i say that because we beat them with half a team Embarassed

Easy tiger. I was just trying to give them some confidence, and because I know absolutely nothing about Div 1. Very Happy

And who is it you play for? A lot of teams have beat them pre-season... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 11:03 pm

NiffyA wrote:

What on earth are you on about.....i just stated earlier that i think there are four other teams that will be involved in the race for the title....
And from the comments you have made, you seem to be indicating you think we are pothunters.....each to their own opinion i guess, no matter how ridiculous it is....
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 8:13 am

Humberstone ya seems the ressies are a better team
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 10:02 am

I thought Niffy were in Division Two this season?
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 10:03 am

Alan Partridge wrote:
I thought Niffy were in Division Two this season?

They were going to be, but the league asked if they would go into Division 1 after 1 of the teams dropped out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 12:55 pm

Div 6 - Hood Park
Back to top Go down
Ivan Drago

Ivan Drago

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 6:39 pm

Div 1 - AFC Hurricanes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 12:15 am

Advance Couriers, Hoskins, Phoenix, Wigston Athletic and MDH will all get silverware
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 8:32 am

New Road Inn wrote:
Advance Couriers, Hoskins, Phoenix, Wigston Athletic and MDH will all get silverware

who r they?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 8:54 am

New Road Inn wrote:

It's spelt H-A-R-R-O-W Laughing

Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 9:18 am

Think I will go with Niffy to win Div 6 although think the team need to encourage each other more as there were a few dummy spitting moments in our recent friendly with them.

Can't comment on other teams such as NPE, Harborough or AFC as I know nothing about them, I feel West End will be there or thereabouts based on games against them last year.

Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 9:22 am

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Think I will go with Niffy to win Div 6 although think the team need to encourage each other more as there were a few dummy spitting moments in our recent friendly with them.

Can't comment on other teams such as NPE, Harborough or AFC as I know nothing about them, I feel West End will be there or thereabouts based on games against them last year.

Cheers mate, and you don't have to tell me about the Dummy Spitting, my team are like 5 yr old kids sometimes when things don't go there way.

Your lads look good. Shame about losing Tom in the middle of the park - great talent!!!
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 9:43 am

NiffyA wrote:
Harrow_Veteran wrote:

Cheers mate, and you don't have to tell me about the Dummy Spitting, my team are like 5 yr old kids sometimes when things don't go there way.

Your lads look good. Shame about losing Tom in the middle of the park - great talent!!!

Very true, hopefully Deano will be back soon from the Hamstring injury, him and Tom upfront were just starting to fire on all cylinders, hopefully back for the 2nd game.

Good Luck for the Season

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 12:41 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

who r they?

Was a wee bit tipsy when writing the above to be honest, not entirely sure who i meant.....

Oh and definitely Harrow......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 3:57 pm

NiffyA wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 4:16 pm

6 months...... Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 4:18 pm

Hellboy wrote:
6 months...... Cool

I am a very patient guy!!

I like the Niffy boys to be fair, good banter....but when you reach top of the division for first time, you are entitled to be happy with your club!! ;-)
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 4:22 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Harrow_Veteran wrote:

toms different class known him 15 year + and has always been a very very good player still doing the business in the prem absolute mustard
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 8:37 pm

greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Harrow_Veteran wrote:

toms different class known him 15 year + and has always been a very very good player still doing the business in the prem absolute mustard

7 days to Niffy??
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 8:48 pm

NiffyA wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Harrow_Veteran wrote:

7 days to Niffy??

sorry dude gonna have to be a very definate no chance im afraid Wink
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 11:22 pm

phoenix_plum

Subject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:03 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Div 5- I think MDH knight who I am suprised are even in div 5, Harrow always unpredictable so maybe them

i thought that vwhen i saw last seasons league table, scored 25 more goals than superfly and conceded less, then get relegated yet superfly stay in division 4, sour grapes though cus mdh are well too good for us
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 9:09 am

greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Harrow_Veteran wrote:

7 days to Niffy??

Definitetly worth the question!! haha. I think the chance of playing exciting div 6 football could be too much for him!! haha. Laughing
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 11:07 am

NiffyA wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Harrow_Veteran wrote:

7 days to Niffy??

Definitetly worth the question!! haha. I think the chance of playing exciting div 6 football could be too much for him!! haha. Laughing

oh defo mate probably wouldnt get in anyway like lol!.......... take it u've played against him then or know him?
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 12:10 pm

greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Harrow_Veteran wrote:

7 days to Niffy??

oh defo mate probably wouldnt get in anyway like lol!.......... take it u've played against him then or know him?

Yeah his missus n my missus work together n friends - not sure if they're still together as not heard owt from him in a while......also played against him once or twice....
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 12:15 pm

NiffyA wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Harrow_Veteran wrote:

7 days to Niffy??

Yeah his missus n my missus work together n friends - not sure if they're still together as not heard owt from him in a while......also played against him once or twice....

who fran? yeah still together he works away all week but boy can that lad play football on a sunday he dont realise just how good he is , ever so modest and a great bloke to0
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 4:03 pm

greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Harrow_Veteran wrote:

7 days to Niffy??

who fran? yeah still together he works away all week but boy can that lad play football on a sunday he dont realise just how good he is , ever so modest and a great bloke to0

Yeah Fran, although I've not seen her much since she had the baby. Yeah he is a good bloke, hence the reason to try and steal him - very few players I've seen in the league with that quality and attitude!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 6:45 pm

NiffyA wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Harrow_Veteran wrote:

7 days to Niffy??

Yeah Fran, although I've not seen her much since she had the baby. Yeah he is a good bloke, hence the reason to try and steal him - very few players I've seen in the league with that quality and attitude!!

very true mate like i said in a earlier post he doesnt realise himself how good he actually is. one of our best players without a shadow of a doubt and playing with lois who hes played with since he was ten well thats just something special pleasure to watch them both it really is
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 7:15 pm

Anyones predictions looking any good?
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011, 9:54 am

Who made the most accurate prediction - Make your claim here.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011, 10:25 am

Scrappy for the title. No one else picked 'em Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011, 10:27 am

Who's the guest on line?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011, 11:25 am

[quote="Guest"]
phoinexTG wrote:
Eh nri well have some good banter this year good luck and see ya soon[/quote

Was just teasing Hellboy, but yeah we will have good banter mate, looking forward to it....and the fact i will be £20 richer come end of the year!

Who owes £20!!!!!!! Wish i could remember who i made that bet with!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: