Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS

Go down 
+55
Alan Partridge
NiffyA
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Pete Waterman
botty8
phoinexTG
cyril sneer
papa lazarou
samtaylor87
greeeedy
Alliance Journo
Kauto Stars Fc
tulip
Fishandchips
captain cleansing
shawry1984
Carling
lionalmessi 10
WestEndRes
riley
Sparky
Minty
dezza
Reporter
phoenix_plum
WEUR
chubby
Sneijder10
Fieldy
di33y_89
Adolf
Bucko
gattuso
Hellboy
Gifford
spiderman
Throops No.1 Supporter
dee_aitcho
king of the chavs
willywonka
Phoenix_United
ginner
smiler
super polska
Sirus
Polska legend II
mowmacre fc
jack007
Tomassi
OBSERVER
right foot thunderbolt
Jimmyb
Hairy Hebrew!
Paulo
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
tulip

WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 11:59 am

Hellboy wrote:
You tell em boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like we are friends Hellboy ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 12:18 pm

although you are both a little out of time yourselves as sneijder made that prediction back on july 11th before willows had folded and before kauto got found out and moved up!
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 1:03 pm

wafc wrote:
although you are both a little out of time yourselves as sneijder made that prediction back on july 11th before willows had folded and before kauto got found out and moved up!

found out? i love that!!!
before we sent in a few names that we have? surly sending in who weve got doesnt mean we got found out it just means that weve been honest about who we have signed! another breed, are u best mates with dee achio?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 1:17 pm

and then moaned like children and threatened to take your ball and go and play in another league when you were moved up because ITS NOT FAIR!!.

Embarassed

and yeah dee is a nice guy got plenty of time for him and his club.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 1:32 pm

I hate dee and i HATE danny carr....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 1:49 pm

xx
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 3:11 pm

oh we have a biter!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 3:52 pm

Kauto Stars Fc wrote:
wafc wrote:

before we sent in a few names that we have? surly sending in who weve got doesnt mean we got found out it just means that weve been honest about who we have signed! another breed, are u best mates with dee achio?

Aitcho.

Must be a breed like my brother Dicky Hayes. You remind me of him and you Kingsway lot with that great sense of humour.
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 4:07 pm

wafc wrote:
and then moaned like children and threatened to take your ball and go and play in another league when you were moved up because ITS NOT FAIR!!.

Embarassed

and yeah dee is a nice guy got plenty of time for him and his club.

it was very harsh to the players that we have to then be told that there not good enough to play (seem to have to write this on every comment) but now we have a got more players we will challange!
and we havent got any footballs so if anyone would like to donate so we have somthing to walk away with then it would be appresiated!

achio ,why would u mention who ur brother is? does that make u less of a breed, i think not!!
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 4:10 pm

Well seeing as your all mates, I can see the resemblence in humour (or lack of).

Look forward to playing you this season.
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 4:14 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Kauto Stars Fc wrote:
wafc wrote:

Aitcho.

Must be a breed like my brother Dicky Hayes. You remind me of him and you Kingsway lot with that great sense of humour.

Legendary Forehead!!

Bring back Hockley!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 4:51 pm

gattuso wrote:
I hate dee and i HATE danny carr....

Is this guy for real? there's already a newer topic about this subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 5:59 pm

I hate bones in fish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 6:00 pm

Who is fish and chips? And cheers for the tip!!
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 1:06 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Well seeing as your all mates, I can see the resemblence in humour (or lack of).

once again, u dont know me! im not even one of the 'kingsway' lot! once again dee i think i know everyone achio has got it wrong!

complete searat!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 1:26 pm

bulls head athletic ever heard of them? new team in the premier div they could be dark horses seen them lose 5-4 to premier sports in a friendly and even tho they lost, missed a penalty in the last min and scored 2 own goals they played prem off the park ones to watch in my opinion
Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 3:09 pm

Kauto Stars Fc wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:

once again, u dont know me! im not even one of the 'kingsway' lot! once again dee i think i know everyone achio has got it wrong!

complete searat!
must watch the games - could be the ref might have a bit of bovver,on and off the pitch Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 4:38 pm

greeeedy wrote:
bulls head athletic ever heard of them? new team in the premier div they could be dark horses seen them lose 5-4 to premier sports in a friendly and even tho they lost, missed a penalty in the last min and scored 2 own goals they played prem off the park ones to watch in my opinion

It's the old Terratruck side, maybe a few missing and some added.

Back to top Go down
samtaylor87

samtaylor87

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 5:58 pm

phoenix are looking good,definitely in for a trophy i think and a top 3 finish Smile
Back to top Go down
papa lazarou

papa lazarou

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 10:01 pm

samtaylor87 wrote:
phoenix are looking good,definitely in for a trophy i think and a top 3 finish Smile

u got more chance of platting p**s!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Carling

Carling

PostSubject: Re: [No title]   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 10:29 pm

papa lazarou wrote:
samtaylor87 wrote:

u got more chance of platting p**s!! Laughing

wot trophy the fair play 1? Cuz u aint got much chance of getin ote else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 10:35 pm

I have heard Phoenix have signed some useful players...apparently a few lads ex prem or first div....they won their div last year....i think you finish above them then you get promoted
Back to top Go down
papa lazarou

papa lazarou

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 10:41 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
I have heard Phoenix have signed some useful players...apparently a few lads ex prem or first div....they won their div last year....i think you finish above them then you get promoted

individuals win games. squads win leagues get promoted and win cups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 10:49 pm

I hope thats true mate.....i fancy a trip to Holmes Park!
Back to top Go down
phoenix_plum

phoenix_plum

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 12:33 pm

papa iazarou and carling dont know sh!t

As one one of the fancied teams in div 4 whats not to say we cant be in for the stokes cup?? we've got a squad of about 20 decent players signed on,everyones pushing for a place in the starting 11 and we've looked a force in pre season except the game against western which we still won and played poor, we have every chance

and Carling, you defo dont know what your talking about if you think we could win the fair play trophy, have you eva met kade lewis our striker, he WILL wind every center back in the league up, and that includes our own lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 1:12 pm

phoenix_plum wrote:

As one one of the fancied teams in div 4 whats not to say we cant be in for the stokes cup?? we've got a squad of about 20 decent players signed on,everyones pushing for a place in the starting 11 and we've looked a force in pre season except the game against western which we still won and played poor, we have every chance

and Carling, you defo dont know what your talking about if you think we could win the fair play trophy, have you eva met kade lewis our striker, he WILL wind every center back in the league up, and that includes our own lol

as ive said in a previous post i will be amazed if he gets through the season without getting smacked at least once. people dont mind banter but he is just an annoying little 5hit. Evil or Very Mad

rest of you boys were sound though Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 5:27 pm

Look forward to playing against Phoenix, the 'annoying little 5hit' sounds interesting, one of our centre halves is a teacher though so i am fairly sure he can deal with the kidda!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 9:46 pm

Banter adds to his game, hope your ready for us new road, he'll put u in your place
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/phoenixunitedfc010203

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 10:04 pm

Phoenix_United wrote:
Banter adds to his game, hope your ready for us new road, he'll put u in your place

1st?? Wink
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 10:12 pm

Keep dreaming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 10:14 pm

Only of you gorgeous!!
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 11:19 pm

phoenix_plum wrote:

pre season means jack mate.

20 players, lets c how many of those 20 u have let come xmas when they aren't playing.

that kade lewis best get himself down to jjb . 70% off . cause as soon as centre halves in div 4 see those boots with his name on, those boots will b in the bin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 11:36 pm

we will have 20, expect to lose 3 over the season, standard....Sneer, who do you play for?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 11:43 pm

Who said we had 20? May have more may have less. We'll see who's laughing when the season finishes won't we. Don't underestimate us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 11:46 pm

Phoenix_United wrote:
Who said we had 20? May have more may have less. We'll see who's laughing when the season finishes won't we. Don't underestimate us

Phoenix plum said 20 - see post above!!

We dont underestimate you, but we will beat you tongue
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 11:52 pm

big rivalry building up here....... liking it
Back to top Go down
phoenix_plum

phoenix_plum

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 11:52 pm

i am liking the confidence from both teams and the fact we could do with a rival in NRI to spice things up a bit, my guess is we will both do well but wudnt be suprised is another team or two sneak under the radar to win the league, thats about as impartial as i can get lol
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 12:05 am

both got good players will be interesting battle between whitey and dave ilnicki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 10:47 am

Dave is injured at the moment, worryingly may be out with a groin injury, keeping fingers crossed he will be fit for start of new season. Also without Cooper at the moment too, big losses, but big squad.....game on, no use moaning about injuries.!!!
Back to top Go down
phoinexTG

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 1:58 pm

Can I just say lay off my boots lol I like them lmao. An to be fair I was a cocky sh:t against wafc so there prediction is proberly right from what they saw off me. I'd be happy with top3 but still work to be done.
Ps new boots at Xmas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: