Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS

Go down 
+55
Alan Partridge
NiffyA
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Pete Waterman
botty8
phoinexTG
cyril sneer
papa lazarou
samtaylor87
greeeedy
Alliance Journo
Kauto Stars Fc
tulip
Fishandchips
captain cleansing
shawry1984
Carling
lionalmessi 10
WestEndRes
riley
Sparky
Minty
dezza
Reporter
phoenix_plum
WEUR
chubby
Sneijder10
Fieldy
di33y_89
Adolf
Bucko
gattuso
Hellboy
Gifford
spiderman
Throops No.1 Supporter
dee_aitcho
king of the chavs
willywonka
Phoenix_United
ginner
smiler
super polska
Sirus
Polska legend II
mowmacre fc
jack007
Tomassi
OBSERVER
right foot thunderbolt
Jimmyb
Hairy Hebrew!
Paulo
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 6:32 pm

Division 4 will be tight this year thats for sure. A few teams I know nothing about including our own at the minute. Im gonna miss playing but gaffering on pitch is a ball ache, besides I doubt I'd be good enough to get in anyhow. Cant wait for it all to start!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 6:50 pm

what team u from minty
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/phoenixunitedfc010203
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 6:55 pm

AFC Beaumont chap. Will be a fun season coz almost every team has at least one mate in them. First friendly on Sunday to get us going again. I dont want to play on pitch if I can help it because I got to see how the new lads will gel in. We we're slightly embarrasing at times last year to be fair so gotta put that right Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 8:39 pm

Yeah looking forward to a competitive division 4 next season, new manager for us and few new signings, not sure how we will do as few teams i dont know much about but i expect us to be far better than last season
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 4:33 pm

Advance
Moshdock
Western
Trinderbox
Magna
Harrow
Oadby
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 6:46 pm

thanks for tipping us gattuso pal wot team ru?
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 8:44 pm

harrow hotshot wrote:
thanks for tipping us gattuso pal wot team ru?

I offered him a pint to say that but he has to come over to turkey to collect

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 12:23 pm

gattuso wrote:
Advance
Moshdock
Western
Trinderbox
Magna
Harrow
Oadby

thats the kiss of death there then. if you think were gonna win it we have no chance Laughing
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 12:52 pm

gattuso wrote:
Advance
Moshdock
Western
Trinderbox
Magna
Harrow
Oadby

id agree with most of that but after playing mdh i think they will win that league there new players are quality and they passed the ball about really well

and im not to sure about us for div 4 at the mo we have lost 2 centre backs and im out till further notice
so depends how the new players fare i think
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 4:14 pm

riley wrote:
gattuso wrote:
Advance
Moshdock
Western
Trinderbox
Magna
Harrow
Oadby

id agree with most of that but after playing mdh i think they will win that league there new players are quality and they passed the ball about really well

and im not to sure about us for div 4 at the mo we have lost 2 centre backs and im out till further notice
so depends how the new players fare i think

I agree about MDH especially as it looks like a reshuffle of divs could be on the cards, MDH are a lot stronger than us so if a team from 5 is moved to 4 then look no further than MDH.

Not sure if I mentioned MDH in the above paragraph.

Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 4:30 pm

Prem - couriers (obvious reasons)
3 - trinderbox (played them last year and thought they were about 1/2 standard)
4 - New Road Inn (Got taught a lesson and based on our decent friendly record I feel these to be the team to beat)
5 - MDH (purely based on comments and friendly results), I leave Harrow out, we want the title and feel good enough so will leave others to speculate.

Other divisions I don't have a clue in all honesty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 8:39 pm

Cheers for the compliment bud, i hope we are the team to beat, i have to admit, that day we did play well, everyone was really up for it after two losses on the bounce to Piper and Niffy Ressies...think you got the backlash!! We celebrated like a cup final after too, first win for New Road Inn ever, you are engrained in our short history...!!!
Your guys looked pretty useful in areas too to be fair, your results have improved since you got your other players back so i will pick you or Sparta for that division (but only Sparta as i am mates with Tomassi!!!) Smile
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 5:24 pm

i wouldnt say sparta parva are anywhere near as good as harrow based on our games with them last season, both close games but harrow were alot better, and by the sounds of it they have made a few additions to their squad so i would have to go with harrow.
Back to top Go down
WestEndRes

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 8:20 pm

I don't really know to much but from i seen last season i wouldn't put Harrow to win div 5 they really were average at best with no real quality in the 2 games i played against them.

Trinderbox will probably be up there again this season in div3 i'd imagine. And i'd like to think we'll be there seem to have a good squad and beat the first team 5-2 on sunday so good times ahead perhaps.
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 7:16 am

WestEndRes wrote:
I don't really know to much but from i seen last season i wouldn't put Harrow to win div 5 they really were average at best with no real quality in the 2 games i played against them.

Trinderbox will probably be up there again this season in div3 i'd imagine. And i'd like to think we'll be there seem to have a good squad and beat the first team 5-2 on sunday so good times ahead perhaps.

i wouldnt talk up our chances for this year just yet lol. we had a good game against our first team, but they were missing a few players on the day, there are a few new teams in our division this season aswell that we know nothing about, wigston?? npe?? also thrown into the mix are teams that played div 4 last season so i think div 6 will be quite tight this season.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 9:59 pm

hmm we will see Smile
Back to top Go down
WestEndRes

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 12:47 am

Yeah fair play, well i was more just saying that i'd like to think we'd be up there and it is to early to say anything about anyone in all fairness. Just looking forward to what should be a decent competetive division next season.
Back to top Go down
lionalmessi 10

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 3:08 pm

niffy reserves for div 4 ....... if they can beat aylstone park reserves 3-1. anyone in there league will be easy
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 3:37 pm

I watched that game and both teams were poor!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 3:51 pm

lionalmessi 10 wrote:
niffy reserves for div 4 ....... if they can beat aylstone park reserves 3-1. anyone in there league will be easy

Easy...? We shall see
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 3:56 pm

I think after 3 wins out of 3 against decent opposition, were in with a shout
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/phoenixunitedfc010203
phoenix_plum

phoenix_plum

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 4:01 pm

mate i reckon its shaping up nicely

Ive heard shouts from New Road Inn, Magna, Ourselfs, Niffy Ressies to win this league and thats just from people on here, theyll probs be a few more teams more than ready that arnt really represented on here.

Im thinking div4 for the most compeititve league without doubt
Back to top Go down
lionalmessi 10

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 4:15 pm

Yerrrrr I think that div 4 is gunna be good ... All the best for all teams ..
Back to top Go down
Carling

Carling

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 9:05 pm

Niffy res to win div 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 9:07 pm

Who do you play for Carling?
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 9:28 pm

by the sounds of it this years division 4 is shaping up quite nicely.
as a side note it still amuses me when teams say we were missing loads of players else we'd have beat you etc. that is what a squad is for, and that may be the difference in our league this season

hopefully we'll be better this year. we were like a plate full of salad at a BBQ last season so have put that right with a couple of new signings. will make us competetive at the very least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 9:33 pm

Agreed Minty, i think there will be some very good games this season in our division. I am pleased with our squad now, got about 19 lads signed on and all good players...i wouldnt be arrogant enough to claim we will win the division easily though, thats setting yourself up for a fall!!!
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 9:44 pm

it will be close, consistency will be important. so having a squad of that size is a bonus.

am happier with our forward line this season, signed on a good experienced player in centre mid as well as a couple of decent young lads. letting in 90 odd last year wasnt anywhere good enough so forgive us for being a bit more boring this year.
id say we have got a similar side in quality to when we came runner up to toyoda in div 5 four years back. though have slightly less experience which may be a downfall. we'll give it a go anyhow.

im just trying to get in shape to be a 10 minute man myself Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 9:49 pm

Fair play mate, like i said a long time ago on here, you guys were a very good outfit when we (Aylestone) played you a few years ago, well organised and very offensive in your style.
I went up front this week for 15 minutes, one of the new lads had never seen me on pitch, Nigerian lad, dont think he had ever seen anything quite like it!!!! All the skill in the world, but the acceleration of the QE2!
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 9:57 pm

i remember that game well. you saved a couple of my shots in the first half and then i put the hardest chance away of the lot. sums me up really!

have lost Levi up top but got Richie Sneath all season and he'll be a key man this year for us.
the little young centre half (Darren Jones) has left but he played that day in place of our skipper. i was left mid that day but wont be starting this year, and have Dave Stewart coming into centre mid. it just means that we'll have a stronger spine and the younger players on the flank (im too slow)

lol, skillful, no acceleration. you are Teddy Sherringham!! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:11 pm

Richie a forward for you?
We have a lad on the left who has been a real find for us, off the internet, then got a couple of guys out of retirement, one in particular a centre half that is pure class, had fallen out of love with the game but is back and buzzing about playing now, then got Jay Heighton up front, quality finisher, then chris cooper and the three ilnickis.....oh and the engine that is Chicko!!
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:19 pm

aaah, coops and the inlickis. i know them well. had lots of drinking sessions with them haha

yeah richie is a forward. has never been able to play a full season for years coz of uni and work but can now. he creates space for other players very well and has a good left foot.

we just cant wait for the season to start. dont know how we'll do and how the new players will gel. its just good fun to start up again!!

looks like you guys will be a force with those lads in the side!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:26 pm

Yeah the Ilnickis are spot on, good for a beer too!! Like you say, we are buzzing about the new season, cant wait for the first game. Not been this excited about a footie season for ages,
Yeah i think we will definitely be a force, would love a trophy from somewhere, even if its the fair play one, but just looking forward to having a good nobble
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:39 pm

same here. a couple of good signings for the pub. p*** ups are in our constitution!!
stokes cup run would be nice,, but we just gotta see how it pans out. we always use one of the cups to give subs a run out. think that'll be county cup this year.

after last years debarcle a win is the first priority Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:23 am

lionalmessi 10 wrote:

Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:27 am

Minty wrote:
same here. a couple of good signings for the pub. p*** ups are in our constitution!!
stokes cup run would be nice,, but we just gotta see how it pans out. we always use one of the cups to give subs a run out. think that'll be county cup this year.

after last years debarcle a win is the first priority Very Happy

Laughing

Top three for your lot, from what iv'e heard anyway..
Back to top Go down
shawry1984

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 2:20 pm

chubby wrote:
Sneijder10 wrote:
Prem-Scrappy Garage
Div 1- Moshdock
Div 2- KS Leicester Polska or Webbys
Div 3- Trinderbox or Willows
Div 4- dnt no ne1 in there but ill go for Kauto Star
Div 5- We may be up there but i think maybe Harrow or MDH
Div 6-NPE

NPE are these another New Parks div 3/4 team reforming Embarassed

yes we are a team in new parks but not reforming just a new team in div 6
Back to top Go down
captain cleansing

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 4:36 pm

can see glenny being a force in the premier from the reports ive heard on there first 2 friendlys
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 8:29 am

Premiership - Advance Couriers
Division 1 - Sparta Moshdock
Division 2 - Western Athletic
Division 3 - TrinderBox
Division 4 - New Road Inn
Division 5 - MDH Knights
Division 6 - West End United Reserves
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
tulip

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 9:31 am

shawry1984 wrote:
chubby wrote:
Sneijder10 wrote:
Prem-Scrappy Garage
Div 1- Moshdock
Div 2- KS Leicester Polska or Webbys
Div 3- Trinderbox or Willows
Div 4- dnt no ne1 in there but ill go for Kauto Star
Div 5- We may be up there but i think maybe Harrow or MDH
Div 6-NPE

NPE are these another New Parks div 3/4 team reforming Embarassed

yes we are a team in new parks but not reforming just a new team in div 6

get up to date my friend willows resigned and kauto stars now in 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS   WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO WILL WIN THEIR DIVISONS
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: