Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Unacceptable posts on the Forum

Go down 
+16
willywonka
Stroller
spiderman
dee_aitcho
fozzi
wiggoboy
Hellboy
paparazzi
polska legend
Polska legend II
Vyvyan
Lodge
Aussie Owl
Capello
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Unacceptable posts on the Forum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable posts on the Forum   Unacceptable posts on the Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 7:23 pm

and in exactly the right spirit!
Back to top Go down
polska legend

polska legend

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable posts on the Forum   Unacceptable posts on the Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 12:30 pm

yes they are very offensive, you should never mix rugby with football
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable posts on the Forum   Unacceptable posts on the Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 11:03 am

wafc wrote:
there is always a reason for us getting attacked dee. jealousy could be one reason as both clubs have been successfull this season in there own way. us by lifting our first trophy and you by challenging for honours in your 1st season in the alliance. guess some people dont like to see good honest teams doing well eh!

either that or there just numptys with nothing better to do with there time.

Just read your last few posts on another topic, i see you've had your offesive language removed again.

Maybe that doesn't help your cause.
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable posts on the Forum   Unacceptable posts on the Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 8:23 pm

1 wrote:
wafc wrote:
there is always a reason for us getting attacked dee. jealousy could be one reason as both clubs have been successfull this season in there own way. us by lifting our first trophy and you by challenging for honours in your 1st season in the alliance. guess some people dont like to see good honest teams doing well eh!

Just read your last few posts on another topic, i see you've had your offesive language removed again.

Has the gall to claim he's squeaky clean and that people are jealous of the successfull season challenging for honours lifting there first trophy ha ha ha what about the unregestered player that played in the county cup round 3? and dnt give us the blar blar Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bruce Campbell

Bruce Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable posts on the Forum   Unacceptable posts on the Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 7:22 pm

willywonka wrote:
1 wrote:
wafc wrote:

Has the gall to claim he's squeaky clean and that people are jealous of the successfull season challenging for honours lifting there first trophy ha ha ha what about the unregestered player that played in the county cup round 3? and dnt give us the blar blar Rolling Eyes

And who would that be Question Question
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable posts on the Forum   Unacceptable posts on the Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 11:55 pm

willywonka,hellboy, and 1 shud be gone its them that instigate half the arguments on here, hellboy definiately has got my back up the silly little boy
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable posts on the Forum   Unacceptable posts on the Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 11:16 am

IT's people like yourself though Gaz that keep people like that posting. Each time you bite/reply you keep them interested and coming back for more. Your an adult and should be capable of ignoring them. Im even suprised their opinion bothers you!
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable posts on the Forum   Unacceptable posts on the Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 12:10 pm

Stroller wrote:
I find these posts offensive. Always seemed to ensure a high scoring game whenever we played away against South Wiggy at school

Unacceptable posts on the Forum - Page 2 SGRG-3618_VNX00114

Not sure if I'm still on topic cyclops

i think they still have them goals mate Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable posts on the Forum   Unacceptable posts on the Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 12:38 pm

Gaz Great Wigston Manager wrote:
willywonka,hellboy, and 1 shud be gone its them that instigate half the arguments on here, hellboy definiately has got my back up the silly little boy

Mwaaaahahahahaaaaaa....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable posts on the Forum   Unacceptable posts on the Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 2:03 pm

Actually i was told not to rise to the bait when, a lot of these members were targeting me all the time, i was told to ignore the comments, which i did in the end, i didn't ask for anyone to be kicked off this forum, in the end i just played along with the banter and thats what i'm still doing. You cant let anyone wind you up on here, after all we've all got the choice wether we come on here or not.

Hello Hellboy, hows your day going?
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable posts on the Forum   Unacceptable posts on the Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 6:22 pm

do you realise how rediculous you actually sound ? if you dont like whats said keep your lips shut Rolling Eyes

hellboy & 1 keep the faith dont let the bullies win lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable posts on the Forum   Unacceptable posts on the Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 12:24 am

u are the biggest and most complete w***er i have ever heard from and im sure most of the forum would agree with me, you have some sad obsession with western which makes me think your 1 of the rejects that werent good enough for there team, why dont you 3 make a team up and join the alliance league and show us how great you are, u complete t**t
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable posts on the Forum   Unacceptable posts on the Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 11:45 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable posts on the Forum   Unacceptable posts on the Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 12:19 pm

u are the biggest and most complete w***er i have ever heard from and im sure most of the forum would agree with me, you have some sad obsession with western which makes me think your 1 of the rejects that werent good enough for there team, why dont you 3 make a team up and join the alliance league and show us how great you are, u complete t**t

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
StoneColdSteveAustin

StoneColdSteveAustin

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable posts on the Forum   Unacceptable posts on the Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 8:45 pm

1 wrote:
wafc wrote:

quit your moaning 1 your pathetic, man up else leave the forum! and thats the bottom line cause stone cold said so!
Back to top Go down
StoneColdSteveAustin

StoneColdSteveAustin

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable posts on the Forum   Unacceptable posts on the Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 8:45 pm

Hellboy wrote:

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

all in favour of Gaz cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
StoneColdSteveAustin

StoneColdSteveAustin

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable posts on the Forum   Unacceptable posts on the Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 8:46 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
I agree I should't have gone that far, but when you are constantly targeted, when all you do is come on here for "banter", it gets too far when its only you that gets targeted and NO one else.

And yes I still think they are the words I called them.

Open a can of whoopass!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable posts on the Forum   Unacceptable posts on the Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 12:50 pm

StoneColdSteveAustin wrote:
1 wrote:
wafc wrote:

quit your moaning 1 your pathetic, man up else leave the forum! and thats the bottom line cause stone cold said so!

king of that ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable posts on the Forum   Unacceptable posts on the Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unacceptable posts on the Forum
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2