Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

the league keep removing my posts!?1?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirus

Sirus

the league keep removing my posts!?1? Empty
PostSubject: the league keep removing my posts!?1?   the league keep removing my posts!?1? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 7:01 pm

can somebody tell me why?
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: the league keep removing my posts!?1?   the league keep removing my posts!?1? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 7:03 pm

maybe the moderator?? have you been abusive?? could be a reason??
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

PostSubject: Re: the league keep removing my posts!?1?   the league keep removing my posts!?1? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 7:06 pm

only abit of banter! surely some of that is aloud, im sure this is the BANTER sectio! the moderator aint good at his/her job me thinks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the league keep removing my posts!?1?   the league keep removing my posts!?1? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 12:15 am

I saw one of your posts bud, and to be fair, was above banter and was just abusive....maybe tone it down and they wont be deleted? Who knows!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: the league keep removing my posts!?1?   the league keep removing my posts!?1? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 12:31 am

i think its because ur a dick mark!
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

PostSubject: Re: the league keep removing my posts!?1?   the league keep removing my posts!?1? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 8:47 am

gattuso wrote:
i think its because ur a dick mark!

i do try Very Happy

its a good job us dicks know who we are het gattuso
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: the league keep removing my posts!?1?   the league keep removing my posts!?1? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 2:25 pm

Think youself lucky you didn't get suspended like i did, then you'd really feel the hurt deep down, boo hoo hoo...especially seeing that iv'e never used bad language towards anyone, people keep asking for me to be banned just for being the annoying person that i am. I might be a bit controvertial sometimes, but i'm never malicious. If you don't like me, tuff, there's no law that says you have to reply to meeeeeeeeeeee.
Back to top Go down
PaulMcshane

PostSubject: Re: the league keep removing my posts!?1?   the league keep removing my posts!?1? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 3:09 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Think youself lucky you didn't get suspended like i did, then you'd really feel the hurt deep down, boo hoo hoo...especially seeing that iv'e never used bad language towards anyone, people keep asking for me to be banned just for being the annoying person that i am. I might be a bit controvertial sometimes, but i'm never malicious. If you don't like me, tuff, there's no law that says you have to reply to meeeeeeeeeeee.

stick to the topic.

if you want to talk about yourself go on your own topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the league keep removing my posts!?1?   the league keep removing my posts!?1? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the league keep removing my posts!?1?
Page 1 of 1