Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 28th March

Go down 
+17
Vyvyan
tysmith c.n.f.c
Minty
gonzo
Skeems
Jimmyb
Admin
fozzi
willywonka
gilly
Fieldy
dee_aitcho
MonkeyBoy
Gaz Throops Manager
Throop Gaffer
Aussie Owl
21 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Banter for 28th March Empty
PostSubject: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 12:09 pm

Post here

Last edited by Assistant Secretary on Tue 30 Mar 2010, 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Throop Gaffer

Throop Gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 1:42 pm

Throop.fc 1 - 4 Great wigston all square at half time we should have come in 3-1 up but failed to make it count and they fully deserved the win second half. looking forward to the final and all the best in the league. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 1:55 pm

throops 1-4 great wigston

was evenly matched game with some banter with there lads on the line, should be a good final, we were asleep for most of the game till abt the last 20 mins, enjoyed the game in the whole with a good referriang performance by gordon kept the game flowing, cant wait for the final now!!

on a whole throops lads were a good bunch of lads
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 2:57 pm

Leicester Academicals 4 v 3 Sparta Moshdock

Dave Ogleby (Pen)
Martin Goodwin 2
Scott Riley

Fantastic win for us today against promotion pushing Moshdock. 2-1 down at half time, 3-1 with half an hour to go. Great comeback from us in the second half to get all 3 points, worked really hard for it. Finally getting some form and scoring goals. Can't ever remember a team being bottom of the league with 14 points at this stage, there's usually one or two whipping boys. I don't think we'll finish bottom based our March form.

Pitch was awesome again, they could play the Johnstone Paints Trophy final on it!
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 2:57 pm

AC Wigston 0-2 Sunbury

Really dissapointing result for us, leading into the game we were expecting a full team, with 3/4 subs, but we ended up missing 6 lads in the end. Which was our down fall. Playing with 11 men, one lad who hadn't played in 5 months, and one with a cracked rib.

Still without captain and a goalkeeper, our stand in goalkeeper unavailable, meant Fozzi was to deputise again.

Despite the defence never playing together, as I brought a lad who i signed on preseason as an emergency in, they coped well with the long ball at every possible chance.

Sunbury scored after 10 mintues to a defensive error during a corner.

After this, AC completly controlled the game up until the 70th minute, which we just blew out of steam.

On our day, we should beat them, with there only threat being there number 16 with the long throw and trickery.

All in all a bad result, but thats football.

On to next week!!
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 3:06 pm

Trinderbox 3-2 Harrow

Harrow 2-0 up at half time, hard game (especially at my time of life and marking Himan), conceded early penno in 2nd half (dubious decision), then a scrappy equalizer which we felt was bundled over by a hand (but hard to spot) then Trinderbox winner with 2 minutes to go, our keeper spilled (his only mistake) which dropped onto the subs head and fell conveniently at his feet with a gaping goal.

I think they knew they had been in a game likewise, so did we, probably a draw would have been fair but saying that we could have been 3 or 4 up at half time, we were knackered back end of the game and maybe sat back too far but thoroughly enjoyed the game and Trinderbox lads were sound, well done lads and look forward to seeing you in couple of weeks.

George, sorry about the late one, your feet faster than my brain, lol.
Back to top Go down
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 3:11 pm

good win for us today against a niffy res that didnt give up !

first 15min didnt get the ball down enough then got the goal and never looked back

mitch hatrick ,lenny brillint free kick , shep 20 yard thunder bolt,and deano quality finish from the edge of the box

good day at the office with 3 players out today
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 3:17 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
AC Wigston 0-2 Sunbury

Really dissapointing result for us, leading into the game we were expecting a full team, with 3/4 subs, but we ended up missing 6 lads in the end. Which was our down fall. Playing with 11 men, one lad who hadn't played in 5 months, and one with a cracked rib.

Still without captain and a goalkeeper, our stand in goalkeeper unavailable, meant Fozzi was to deputise again.

Despite the defence never playing together, as I brought a lad who i signed on preseason as an emergency in, they coped well with the long ball at every possible chance.

After this, AC completly controlled the game up until the 70th minute, which we just blew out of steam.

On our day, we should beat them, with there only threat being there number 16 with the long throw and trickery.

On to next week!!
Boo hoo what a pathetic excuse just take the defeat on the chin you sound like that wafc bully Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 3:20 pm

gilly wrote:

first 15min didnt get the ball down enough then got the goal and never looked back

mitch hatrick ,lenny brillint free kick , shep 20 yard thunder bolt,and deano quality finish from the edge of the box

Your having a laugh how can you write such dribble they dont have a team Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 3:21 pm

willywonka wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
AC Wigston 0-2 Sunbury

On to next week!!
Boo hoo what a pathetic excuse just take the defeat on the chin you sound like that wafc bully Rolling Eyes

AC AC AC !!
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 3:30 pm

willywonka wrote:
gilly wrote:

Your having a laugh how can you write such dribble they dont have a team Rolling Eyes

M.O.T!
Back to top Go down
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 3:33 pm

14 lads turned up today for niffy res today not bad then if they cant get a team out willy?

what sunday football is all about TURNING UP and playing with your mates , even when things are not going well for you
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 3:36 pm

gilly wrote:
14 lads turned up today for niffy res today not bad then if they cant get a team out willy?

what sunday football is all about TURNING UP and playing with your mates , even when things are not going well for you

Amen!
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 3:37 pm

gilly wrote:

Ignore him Gilly, just a lonely man, who needs a hug!!
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 3:44 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
gilly wrote:

Ignore him Gilly, just a lonely man, who needs a hug!!
your just a team going nowhere a pimple on lifes ass Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 3:46 pm

Haha, keep it coming, this spurs us on!!

AC AC AC
Back to top Go down
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 3:46 pm

that would be me , so who are you willy ? man enough to answere that ?
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 3:56 pm

gilly wrote:
that would be me , so who are you willy ? man enough to answere that ?

Are you paying some of the western lads like you did the all weather windows boys . So dont hit me with the mates playing for each other crap. shocking paying players for sunday football. Hang your head in shame Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 4:03 pm

still not saying who you are, being a coward in life now that is something to hang your head in shame ?

as for paying them lads that season , are sponsor that season said win the league and the lads get a free day out
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 4:20 pm

YET again the wafc management get things edited when it dont go there way Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 4:26 pm

Willywonka,

I suggest you read the rules of this Forum. If you follow them, you will not get your posts deleted. Eventually, Admin will run out of patience and suspend you.

Admin and Moderator have no connection with wafc
Back to top Go down
https://allianceleague.forumotion.com
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 4:30 pm

Get rid, what a tit.
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 4:32 pm

Admin wrote:
Willywonka,

I suggest you read the rules of this Forum. If you follow them, you will not get your posts deleted. Eventually, Admin will run out of patience and suspend you.

Admin and Moderator have no connection with wafc
So is it fair to pay players for sunday football ? AND YOU DO FAVOR WESTERN
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 4:35 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Get rid, what a tit.
Is it bot bot time Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 4:38 pm

Humbo 2 Fosse 5

Bayliss 2
Dunmore (Chris Marsden style Overhead kick)
Barnett
Goddard.

We were pretty crap today, never really got our passing game going but thankfully still ran out comfortable winners.

A bit confused as to why Humbo's keeper today didn't play in goal last week when he's definately better than the keeper that did.

Last edited by Jimmyb on Sun 28 Mar 2010, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 4:42 pm

willywonka wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
Get rid, what a tit.
Is it bot bot time Rolling Eyes

Bitty usually.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 4:42 pm

Glen Parva 0-5 Magna 73 Rangers

Another crucial win in our quest for the title. Bomber scored 4 taking his total to 32
His motivation??? Well it should be the title but our gaffer has promised him a shiny brand new pair of Yellow Nike Mercurials if he gets to 40.

Ryan Ogden got the other one.

We still have to keep an eye on Cleansing, i suspect there good form is due to the fact they have a county cup final and everyone of there players in turning up week in week out looking for a cup final spot, I might be wrong but I dont think so.

I'll be keeping a big eye on the result on Wednesday between Welford & Cleansing, I wouldnt be happy playing Welford away on a week night.
Back to top Go down
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 4:43 pm

come on little willy do you really think any1 was paid , it was a day out paid for by are sponsor , that was 3 years ago !!!!

little willy come next week we are at home , we will show you so new parks love then take you for a freindly pint in are local good neighbours ,

never know you could enjoy it haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 4:56 pm

think its time for wind up willy to finish his time on the forum. he contributes nothing apart from stupid comments verging on insulting to get a rise. Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 5:12 pm

royals 10 beauy ath 2

dont think they were at full strength today but regardless of the team they put out i doubt very much if the result would have changed. so the title charge continues to gather pace and i now seriously doubt anyone can halt the royal steam machine.
Cool Cool

aaaaaaallllllllllllll aboaaaaarrrrrrrrd wooop wooop cheers
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 5:12 pm

fozzi wrote:
gilly wrote:

Amen!

Amen
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 5:13 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Glen Parva 0-5 Magna 73 Rangers

Another crucial win in our quest for the title. Bomber scored 4 taking his total to 32
His motivation??? Well it should be the title but our gaffer has promised him a shiny brand new pair of Yellow Nike Mercurials if he gets to 40.

Ryan Ogden got the other one.

We still have to keep an eye on Cleansing, i suspect there good form is due to the fact they have a county cup final and everyone of there players in turning up week in week out looking for a cup final spot, I might be wrong but I dont think so.

I'll be keeping a big eye on the result on Wednesday between Welford & Cleansing, I wouldnt be happy playing Welford away on a week night.
id watch it....you will have willy saying your paying players Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vyvyan

Vyvyan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 6:46 pm

ah you must be nigel willywonka, boring hell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 7:39 pm

1 wrote:
Vyvyan wrote:
ah you must be nigel willywonka, boring hell

So you say that you are jewish, so hell would not exist if you were, this word should not be in your vocabulary...

I'll take that as a goodbye for now then Vyv.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 9:35 pm

West End 2-2 LM Utd

Best football we have played all season yet still not enough for the 3 points. LM never stopped battling in fairness

Western next week and Countesthorpe the week after, not gonna be easy for us !!
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 7:57 am

magna town 5 -0 little bowden

we started tha game really well and were 4-0 up within half an hour and then we just seemed to go down to there level and stopped passing the ball! but another 3 points is ok

leon blaber 3
elliott newton
eddie
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 10:18 am

[quote="Jimmyb"]Humbo 2 Fosse 5

Bayliss 2
Dunmore (Chris Marsden style Overhead kick)
Barnett
Goddard.

We were pretty crap today, never really got our passing game going but thankfully still ran out comfortable winners.

[b]A bit confused as to why Humbo's keeper today didn't play in goal last week when he's definately better than the keeper that did[/b].[/quote]

lol! Crying or Very sad

Thanks Mr Bullard.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 12:55 pm

Very Happy only joking Ben! can't remember a goal where either keeper was to blame!
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 3:55 pm

Heehee. You beat us fair and square Mr B. Disappointed to lose to your lot, felt we could have played better, you and Sporting for the title and 2nd place now?
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 8:57 pm

painfull but true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 28th March   Banter for 28th March Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 28th March
Page 1 of 1