HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter, March 4th

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spy

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 12:27 pm

Any crackers?
Back to top Go down
darren88jones

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 1:24 pm

Oak v Hat & Beaver

Oak 4 up at half time, final score 5-5!
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 1:35 pm

Foxes 5 - 0 Fosse

Season over for us now unfortunately. Think a 5 goal win did flatter foxes though to be honest. We were the better team in the first half but found ourselves 3 down at the break, all the goals being very poor from our point of view. Quality goals from Trinder and Wain in the second half made it a comfortable win for Foxes.

That extra quality up top for foxes was the difference on a day where we were by no means outclassed. We'd have been disappointed to lose that game 1-0 let alone 5-0 as it was a fairly tight affair. Really sound lads at Foxes, congratulations on winning Division 2!
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 1:41 pm

Birstall 0-7 superfly

Back to winning ways could of been 15-20 nil today and i feel we still didnt play at our best,obviously the odd birstall lad wanted to try take me out of the game which made wat for the other lads shows the quality in our team to have several diffrent scorers..felt for birstall because majority of them are decent n nice lads but the odd one lost it for them there centre bk was awful mistimed tackles and very mouthy but that was exactly it all mouth no trousers showed as second half he moved to midfield and think it was mark then who came cb who was decent n did a good job..o.g think not ..but hey ho 7-0 with some cracking goals from our lads..good luck hatti n barnes
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 2:14 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Birstall 0-7 superfly

Back to winning ways could of been 15-20 nil today and i feel we still didnt play at our best,obviously the odd birstall lad wanted to try take me out of the game which made wat for the other lads shows the quality in our team to have several diffrent scorers..felt for birstall because majority of them are decent n nice lads but the odd one lost it for them there centre bk was awful mistimed tackles and very mouthy but that was exactly it all mouth no trousers showed as second half he moved to midfield and think it was mark then who came cb who was decent n did a good job..o.g think not ..but hey ho 7-0 with some cracking goals from our lads..good luck hatti n barnes

To be fair Das had 2 defenders up his a**e all game, which gave others space to punish Birstall today, if Birstall would have kept there heads after going 3 down it might not have been such a rout. A great bunch of lads at Birstall nevertheless, good luck for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 2:14 pm

Pollards 0-2 White Eagles

Trifunovic (2).

A spirited and hard working performance from us today. We scored two early goals and very much controlled the game from there. Worked very well as a unit today and all of us worked our bollocks off, very valuable win. The Pollards lads were fantastic throughout, no mouthing off or bad tackling and were a credit to themselves.
Back to top Go down
BigTimeCharlie

BigTimeCharlie

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 2:19 pm

Frolesworth 1 v 3 Throops...

Callum Earls 2 and Adam Tester,...4/5 players missing but dont want to make excuses the lads who came in did very well in difficult conditions

.... Have Throops ever not had players missing? Surely you should be giving Frolesworth credit for giving you a good game? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 2:20 pm

Hotshots 9 wheel 0

Not quiet 25 as predicted but think its a fair result. Wheel never really looked like scoring at one point the captain shouted "let's keep it at 9" an they managed that so big well done there. Job done lads shame we had to pay for the pleasure
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 2:25 pm

Dukla 2 - Azul Zorros 6

Lewis Hunt
Robin Cooper
Aran Leacock 2
Joe Tailby
Michael Clark

At long last a much needed result, had players drop out this morning but we were excellent. Credit to Dukla kept going despite only having 11 players hopefully we can start getting some results now. Good luck for the rest of the season Dukla good set of lads!
Back to top Go down
Tekkers

Tekkers

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 2:38 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Birstall 0-7 superfly

proper gutted at losing, some of are players had no passion, even if you are 1 nil down or five nil down you shouldnt give up but some of our players let there heads drop.
well played superfly you deserved to win by that amount

Last edited by Tekkers on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 3:11 pm

BigTimeCharlie wrote:

Callum Earls 2 and Adam Tester,...4/5 players missing but dont want to make excuses the lads who came in did very well in difficult conditions

.... Have Throops ever not had players missing? Surely you should be giving Frolesworth credit for giving you a good game? Rolling Eyes

That's because Frolesworth had about 100 shots apparently. I bet Frolesworth have a say on who finishes top 3 in Div 1 this season, good side when everyone is available.
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 3:12 pm

Harrow 7-0 LDA Spartans

Apart from the first 20 minutes where we were abit nervous, new signings and returning players taking time to Gel the scoreline tells the story to be honest, strangley enough only 1-0 at half time.

Nice not to be the oldest player for once, lol, think the average age of our back 4 was around 38-39 so thought a clean sheet was excellent although I tried to help them in the 2nd half with a lame back pass.

Possibly should have had a couple more with Tom Coton and JJ shots hitting the changing rooms and the usual guilty culprits but will take 7-0 all day long.

Strange side LDA, on there day they have the ability to trouble any side in our division, today wasn't one of those days

All the best lads.

Kenno, bring back Measures and I may step out of retirement to do a personal man marking job.

Thought the Ref 'Ash Hastings' was excellent today, let play continue when possible and can't think of one wrong decision

Last edited by Harrow_Veteran on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Saff lounge 12 - 3 Dme   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 3:32 pm

Utter madness this game! Dme had a fair share of this quarter final but had no reply to saffs front line who absolutely dominated for 75 % off the game, dme's
front line were good but not as effective! Both keepers had a half each! Saff keeper had a mare 1st half letting dme go 1 up with a poor goal kick and dme's keeper producing some good saves, 2nd half was another matter saff keeper was pretty safe even setting up a goal for ricky bates and dme's keeper deciding he would help saff to a few goals!!! Saffs midfield was probably the difference with not much getting past them which enabled the forwards to run riot etc, in defence saff were quite strong with the left back having a wonder game and the others aptly aiding to ensure a semi final v Reem team who beat desford 8 - 3, Saff on this form like beating magna 73 last week will be pretty hard to beat and will take an almighty effort from anyone to break them down!! Saff coming good at the business end of things!!
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 3:43 pm

BigTimeCharlie wrote:

Every week mate, probably like a lot of clubs on a Sunday morning, hope my edit meets your demands.
Back to top Go down
Hat Man

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 4:04 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Birstall 0-7 superfly

We had two plans for today 1 give you a good game - we failed miserably & 2 stop Mr Bailey form scoring - this one we managed - the dubious goals panel have given it to the lad that crossed it (as you didn't touch and our keeper ain't claiming it)

Well played to superfly, you more than deserved the win. gave you a few goals with silly errors but didn't create any good chances.

Good luck for the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 4:05 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Foxes 5 - 0 Fosse

Season over for us now unfortunately. Think a 5 goal win did flatter foxes though to be honest. We were the better team in the first half but found ourselves 3 down at the break, all the goals being very poor from our point of view. Quality goals from Trinder and Wain in the second half made it a comfortable win for Foxes.

That extra quality up top for foxes was the difference on a day where we were by no means outclassed. We'd have been disappointed to lose that game 1-0 let alone 5-0 as it was a fairly tight affair. Really sound lads at Foxes, congratulations on winning Division 2!

First of all on winning division 2, nothing is won yet but granted we are now in a strong position. I am going to make an outrageous statement right now! You are blind!! We won the game at a canter rarely having to get out of 3rd gear pal.. Also you lot moan like a bunch of women, seeing one of your lads push his chest into gilly was hilarious its safe to say he didnt like the feel of gillys chest in respond. Good luck for the season but be realistic when your played of the park at least acknowledge it.
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 4:15 pm

Hat Man wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Birstall 0-7 superfly

We had two plans for today 1 give you a good game - we failed miserably & 2 stop Mr Bailey form scoring - this one we managed - the dubious goals panel have given it to the lad that crossed it (as you didn't touch and our keeper ain't claiming it)

Well played to superfly, you more than deserved the win. gave you a few goals with silly errors but didn't create any good chances.

Good luck for the rest of the season

Haha hatty
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 4:18 pm

Got wet, very cold, very muddy, drew 2 apiece with mdh. Mdh are a good side but i thought we should have taken three points today, got our tactics spot on. Still, all still to play for.

Mistake by myself for first goal, then Dave Ilnicki howitzer for our response, bit of a scrappy 2nd for us. The MDH equaliser came from a point blank shot and rebound, whilst i was struggling like a hippo in a watering hole in the horrendous goalmouth, their striker got a foot on it and slotted...

Last edited by Widds on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 4:50 pm

Good win for NPE today. At times we played really well. Some really good and well worked goals. Thought first played really well and had two spells where they were on top. Good bunch and I think they will improve alot next season.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 5:33 pm

Capello that is a very strange post and I can only think that you are on a wind up. You may not have played to the best of your ability or got out of 3rd gear, but if you think that 5-0 was a fair reflection of that game then you are completely insane. I Didn't see the incident you've mentioned (nor did I think there was anything untoward in the game) but I doubt there's another team in the whole alliance league less likely to be guilty of causing any trouble on the pitch, i'm sure other posters on here will back me up on that.

You're a decent team, with 2 very good strikers, would've have been nice for you to have come out and given an honest opinion of the game rather than just bigging yourselves up and putting down the opposition. Read my previous posts, i'm very honest with my views on our matches and am happy to admit when we are beaten by a better team or if we win a game we shouldn't, you sir, clearly aren't, which is a shame.

Also we did a little moaning in the first half because some very strange decisions went against us, this didn't carry on for any prolonged period and was no more than any other team whinges during an average game.

Once again, well done on winning the league, you fully deserve it. All the best.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 5:50 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Capello that is a very strange post and I can only think that you are on a wind up. You may not have played to the best of your ability or got out of 3rd gear, but if you think that 5-0 was a fair reflection of that game then you are completely insane. I Didn't see the incident you've mentioned (nor did I think there was anything untoward in the game) but I doubt there's another team in the whole alliance league less likely to be guilty of causing any trouble on the pitch, i'm sure other posters on here will back me up on that.

You're a decent team, with 2 very good strikers, would've have been nice for you to have come out and given an honest opinion of the game rather than just bigging yourselves up and putting down the opposition. Read my previous posts, i'm very honest with my views on our matches and am happy to admit when we are beaten by a better team or if we win a game we shouldn't, you sir, clearly aren't, which is a shame.

Also we did a little moaning in the first half because some very strange decisions went against us, this didn't carry on for any prolonged period and was no more than any other team whinges during an average game.

Once again, well done on winning the league, you fully deserve it. All the best.

What makes you say that 5-0 flattered us? There were a few times your number 20 got through on goal and was either guilty of taking too many touches of our keeper made the save, there were also times when we had chances to score but didn't take them so it could of ended up 10 -3 to us on another day to be honest. If you look at the banter for our game with MDH last week you will see that I was full of praise for them as they deserved it so I wouldn't say I only big my team up Mr. At half time I think it was your gaffer saying you were playing us off the park and didn't deserve to be losing?? Anyway 5 assists today so I'm quite happy.cheers my friend and good luck.
Back to top Go down
one more season

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 6:36 pm

your being a bit harsh capello, full respect to fosse they came and tried there best and at times played some good football,i do believe we deserved to win but i personally think 5-0 flattered us but thats football for you. we took our chances and fosse didnt, all the best jimmy b and fosse, good bunch of lads
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 6:43 pm

St marks beat cska to go through to the final, was a very tough game and the conditions didn't help as it started snowing raining and the wind was freezing first half was 50 50, we came out stronger second half and last 20 we dominated, cska defence was very strong and the whole team performance deserved praise. Good luck for the rest of the season

I was out due to injury felt like crying :'( hahaa but ill be fit for the final so I'm happy again Very Happy!!
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 6:49 pm

Its a matter of opinions this football thing. I just think jimmy could of come on here and said well done foxes you beat us fair and square which in my opinion was the case, How's them dead legs. Headline should be Fosse Mauled by Foxes
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 7:06 pm

saff lounge 12 v 3 dme

ricky bates 3
ryan allen 3
will o'keeffe 3
ash keo
baz dovey
matt rudkin

great performance from the lads today even if the scoreline was helped a little bit by dme's outstanding goalkeeper lol! lounge are hitting form at the minute and the lads are finally starting to work each other. good performances all around today.
Back to top Go down
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 7:47 pm

Jwithers wrote:
St marks beat cska to go through to the final, was a very tough game and the conditions didn't help as it started snowing raining and the wind was freezing first half was 50 50, we came out stronger second half and last 20 we dominated, cska defence was very strong and the whole team performance deserved praise. Good luck for the rest of the season

I was out due to injury felt like crying :'( hahaa but ill be fit for the final so I'm happy again Very Happy!!

It was a great game today I thought.. 2 very committed teams, in awful conditions.
I think we suffered more than you because of the stoppage. But given the fact that no one gave us a hope on the forum, we are all pleased with the performance we put in.

Best of luck in the final, Ill probably come down Holmes Park to watch.
Hope youz win.

Shane Birt was your Man of the Match for me
Back to top Go down
one more season

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 8:03 pm

Capello wrote:
Its a matter of opinions this football thing. I just think jimmy could of come on here and said well done foxes you beat us fair and square which in my opinion was the case, How's them dead legs. Headline should be Fosse Mauled by Foxes
legs are killing me ha
well played today think we have found your position
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 8:06 pm

Capello wrote:

What makes you say that 5-0 flattered us? There were a few times your number 20 got through on goal and was either guilty of taking too many touches of our keeper made the save, there were also times when we had chances to score but didn't take them so it could of ended up 10 -3 to us on another day to be honest. If you look at the banter for our game with MDH last week you will see that I was full of praise for them as they deserved it so I wouldn't say I only big my team up Mr. At half time I think it was your gaffer saying you were playing us off the park and didn't deserve to be losing?? Anyway 5 assists today so I'm quite happy.cheers my friend and good luck.

5-0 flattered you because we without doubt had as much possession as you and as many chances. 2 of your goals in the first half were from fortuitous breaks in the box, which we had none of in the game. None of us (not just the gaffer) could believe we were losing at half time because we had played the better football. You had the best and most dangerous players on the pitch in Jake Wain and Ben Trinder and that's what won you the game. Fair play.

For you to now gloat that you grabbed 5 assists just shows your arrogance and goes some way to explaining your previous posts. Well done to you, I'm pleased that your pleased with yourself. I thought had a decent game myself today, unfortunately no goals or assists for me to boast about.

Good luck in Division 1 next season, you'll probably need to throw a game or two before the seasons over else you may end up in the Premiership!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 8:08 pm

Magna 73 4-6 Sunbury United - Arthur Moore cup Quarters

Apparently we were 4-1 up in this game. No more comment needed
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 8:20 pm

Widds wrote:
Got wet, very cold, very muddy, drew 2 apiece with mdh. Mdh are a good side but i thought we should have taken three points today, got our tactics spot on. Still, all still to play for.

Mistake by myself for first goal, then Dave Ilnicki howitzer for our response, bit of a scrappy 2nd for us. The MDH equaliser came from a point blank shot and rebound, whilst i was struggling like a hippo in a watering hole in the horrendous goalmouth, their striker got a foot on it and slotted...

I'd agree we will probably be the happier of the two sides for the draw, wasn't a great deal of chances at either end - i know you were missing players but those that stood in did a very good job, especially the little left winger he was a constant threat throughout the game as was Dave, but for the most part their chances were limited to distance.

Thought we started the brighter and but for a few poor final balls could of tested you a bit more in goal, then we scored and it kicked you into gear/ we stopped, the equiliser was probably less than a minute later, great strike from distance then you had most of the play forcing one or two saves from our keeper until the last 20 or so minutes when we seemed to wake up again and push for an equiliser which we got a bit scrapily.

Well played NRI, sure the title challenge isnt over yet, good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 8:47 pm

Yeah that was Coley on the left wing, plays for the ressies usually and is a very good player. I was just glad to get in the warmth after!!
Think you are right with the above, and as i said after, good luck in your cup semi next week....was pleased to see you on the bench... Wink
And thanks for not going into too much depth on the first goal lol
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 9:01 pm

still reem team's to lose now, but what a good day for Huncote!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 9:22 pm

Very good day for Huncote, but a good day for us too, because now they really have something to play for, so they will go all out against Reem and Magna...i know Huncote arent the type of team not to put 100% effort, but it adds an edge to those games.

I think there will be some more twists and turns to come in what is a brilliant title race...i dont think you could confidently back any team in this division at the moment....very pleased we ended up in this division
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 9:31 pm

CSKA Carnabys wrote:
Jwithers wrote:

It was a great game today I thought.. 2 very committed teams, in awful conditions.
I think we suffered more than you because of the stoppage. But given the fact that no one gave us a hope on the forum, we are all pleased with the performance we put in.

Hope youz win.

Thanks alot mate, means alot! Was very difficult game today and you boys battled well, all the best for the season!
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 10:00 pm

Birstall Rangers 0 v Superfly 7

As I have allegiancies to both these teams I'll be the voice of reason here!

To be fair had this game been a boxing match the ref would have stopped it long before the end - the 0-7 scoreline flattered Birstall to be honest.

That said, the usual suspects for Birstall (Ray and Carl) did battle til the end but it was sad to see what has happened to my former team. They are good bunch of lads who will need to dig deep now, get some momentum and hopefully pick up enough points to avoid relegation.

It was only a year a go that we were beating Saff Lounge 5-1 and Oadby Owls 6-1. Even pre-season we drew with the current leaders of Division 3 and also beat the 2 teams who have today both got through to the Stokes Cup Final.

Its a shame that the person who I believe to be responsible for Birstall's demise wasn't even at the game today.

As for Superfly, I think they are only 3 or 4 players from being a really top side. The lad who plays centre mid with the white boots is a class act. They played some really nice football even in todays conditions and I hope they get into the runners up position.

Whatever happens, next season Superfly will be serious contenders for silverware.
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 10:32 pm

ShaNiO wrote:
CSKA Carnabys wrote:
Jwithers wrote:

Hope youz win.

Thanks alot mate, means alot! Was very difficult game today and you boys battled well, all the best for the season!

yeah well done shane all the best for the final
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 11:13 pm

Cheers chris, will be a good final!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 12:12 am

Yes it was a good day for us but only if we win those games in hand and the big games to come

Delighted that's its still a four way fight and days like today make it all worth while

Might go home shortly or shall I have another beer Razz

mickkkkkky

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 8:20 am

THE WATCHER wrote:
ShaNiO wrote:
CSKA Carnabys wrote:
Jwithers wrote:

Hope youz win.

yeah well done shane all the best for the final

does anyone know what happened with the linesman that had to go off? like, was he alright?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cskacarnabys.co.uk
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 8:43 am

Magna Town 3 - 3 Epworth Forest

The difficult conditions we added to wen we have a player sent off after 30 mins for foul and abusive language (towards another player)....perhaps a bit harsh for sunday football but the letter of the law was upheld so cant grumble to much. We still controlled this game but as the game wore on, and the pitch getting more boggy Epworth piled forward....shame to draw after been 3-1 up but cant fault the effort of my lads

Nothing really has changed, we still need to beat Reem Team and hope they slip up somewhere else along the way.

Now attentions turn to not losing 2 semi finals in a month!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Sponsored content

Banter, March 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter, March 4th   Banter, March 4th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter, March 4th
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next